Timedox Ratings

Overall

About Timedox

Timedox provides time and attendance solutions for enterprise-class organizations with of thousands of employees to small businesses with only 1 to 5 employees. Timedox offers Standalone |time clocks with a one-time payment and $0 monthly fees or cloud solution for $25 flat monthly fees (unlimited employees or administrators, free time clock replacement and seven days, free support). Timedox provided a unique staffing solution that enables different individuals companies to use same time clock. Learn more about Timedox

Carl H.
Operations Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
March 4, 2019

“Horrible Startup Experience”

ProsNot much, yet. Nowhere on the website does it mention that you have to use the keys on the device to enter in the employee names. You add them the old way you used to have to text before smart phones. It wasn't until I was on the phone with tech support that I found out adding employees from my laptop is only available with the more expensive subscription service time clocks.
ConsScheduled a setup support call through their website and no one called. Called them and they couldn't help at the time, but wanted to schedule the setup for a few hours later. No one called. Called them back again and the customer support guy got me to a certain point, put me on hold for a few minutes, and then forgot where we were in the process, thus having to start over again. I could tell through his voice and attitude that he had something else he wanted to be doing. The product might turn out to be good, but I can't recommend based on severe lack of customer service.

By Timedox on March 8, 2019
Hello Thank you for your feedback. Starting with the names. It is made for your convince so you can type the names on the software and do not need to add them on the Time Clock. So actually adding the names on the old way it is only an option. The only call we do see from your side is about the login credentials and that you can not connect the device to your WiFi. both solved for you. Both on the Mar 4th. same day of your review. We will be happy to keep and assist you until your full satisfaction. please give us a call. Thank you Timedox Team
March 4, 2019
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2019

“If I could I would go back to paper timesheets”

OverallMy overall experience with Timedox is disappointing. I really wanted this to work for us and it doesn't.
ProsThe price was within our budget as a non profit agency. I also liked the bio metric fingerprint option which made the clock more ADA compliant. It was also very easy to set up.
ConsInitially, I thought it was a great product. The time clocks(we have two locations) seemed to work without interruption but once I learned the system, I realized its flaws quickly. 1. You need the Timedox team to customize the platform. For example, we created a ticket in December of 2018 to add codes such as FMLA, UPFMLA to the absence reason and we are still waiting for it to be completed. 2. Customer service is poor. I have completed tickets, called, scheduled times to have a representative call and nothing has improved our experience. Either you are referred to the tech team and then a ticket is created to only sit in the queue and never be addressed or you are told someone will call you and they don't. 3. Lack of transparency- It is impossible to speak to anyone other than the tech team or sales. You cannot reach someone with authority to address issues or concerns. 4. Functions- the reports are elementary and not detailed. You cannot schedule absences for multiple days so if you have someone out on FMLA you have to manually enter each day. 5. ACCOUNTABILITY AND ACCURACY- both of our time clocks are 1.5 minutes behind the world clock meaning employees have been inaccurately written up based on our late policy and they weren't really late.

By Timedox on May 23, 2019
Hello Thank you so much for honest reply. We love each of your comment even not happy with it. We will do what ever it takes to improve our self. I personally checked the review and you are 100% right. unfortunately all you said is right. We will take care internally of your remarks and be in touch with you, to make sure that all works like you wanted. Thank you Bruno Timedox
Eric K.
CTO
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
May 28, 2019

“Timedox Software review”

ProsOur city employees have been using the software for the last 5 years. The ease of use and simplicity to our employers was a must before deciding to go with Timedox. We have time clocks spread out throughout several location and everything works in sync via internet connection (wife and cable). Overall we are very satisfied with the product and customer service.
ConsCan't find any reason, things are working smoothly.

By Timedox on May 30, 2019
Thank you For your great review Timedox Team
May 28, 2019
February 17, 2018

“Currently the best time attendance solution I have ever seen”

OverallTime and cost efficient
ProsMature product, Highly customizable & Manageable state of the art in term of software and hardware. This solution has cover all our needs and much more recommended for anyone looking for a very fast and intuitive deployment, fetching various reports, manage user policies and much more.
ConsTimedox has pretty much all the features one would need for proper automated management of users. Although there are many reports available on the web version, I would like to see more reports available on mobile devices.
February 17, 2018
Computer & Network Security, 201-500 employees
February 13, 2018

“Simple and good product, very easy to install and use”

Overalljust the time reports.
ProsIt is simple - almost plug and play. very easy to use. you get what you pay for - no less, no more.
Conssome sophisticated timing models are still under development, although probably done by now. other than that - no surprises.
Yossi S.
Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees
April 1, 2018

“I really engjoy the reports created by the system”

OverallWe cut of the payroll cost by prventing the buddy punching
ProsWe are happy with the reports created by the system, the rounding works perfect, we found the system very easy to use and install.
ConsWe do not like the fact that we can not export the data directly to the employees by email. Once a week i must check and see who forgot to punch in or out and fix the errors by my self.
April 1, 2018
donald m.
Construction, 1-10 employees
December 12, 2018

“not worth the aggrivation”

Overallmy experience with timedox was stressful and extremely dissapointing. i cannot reliably record the hours my employees are working with this software and it has caused more grief than help. as a small business owner, this is very discouraging and i cannot reccomend this product to anyone.
Prosin my opinion, based upon the 6 months i have been using this software i cannot give any positive feedback because it does not operate as advertised. hours don't always record, i can NEVER see clock out times in excel unless i print the pages. im honestly suprised to see so many great reviews on this site.
Consreports are rarely correct, sometimes never reports at all. setup was difficult. took 2 weeks of conversations with tech support to finally get it to record data, even after a replacement hardware upgrade the software still fails to properly record sign ins and sign outs.

By Timedox on March 8, 2019
Hello Thank you for your review Please allow me to contact you, we made new platform and would like you to upgrade for free. Please give us a call to make it work better for you. Thank you Timedox Team
December 12, 2018
Max A.
Office manager
February 13, 2018

“Easy to use system, users love it and it makes my life easy as a managing administrator”

ProsEasy setup, easy to use, reliable, great reports, amazing customer service. Highly recommend to any company looking to upgrade it's time clock system.

By Timedox on April 30, 2018
Eitan N.
Ceo
February 14, 2018

“A very simple to use device. Helps me manage my employees time very efficiently. ”

ProsFirst, it saves me precious time. I can get a log of all my employees to a rather simple excel form. The best part of it, you get a log of all these employees that entered but didn't exit. It saves time to search for that, especially when you have many employees.
February 14, 2018
Jonathan B.
Director Of Digital Marketing
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
October 11, 2018

“5 Stars and so much more”

OverallEasy to use great customer support great team awesome price
ProsSo, after two months I can say that Timedox really saved me tones of money, I personally really like the Tandem pro device. Easy to install, great support with real human behind the phone. the main reason that I decided to purchase this device is because it have a fingerprint feature which is super great! So thank you Timedox for your awesome time clock for employees and specially for small businesses like me .
ConsI didn't find any cons yet :) if I will find something I'll update this post
October 11, 2018
Raanan S.
VP R&D
February 13, 2018

“Best time clock seen in ages. Easy to setup. good reports. Great price”

OverallSave time in getting all the work around time sheets
ProsEasy setup. Splendid support. I get reports clear and easy. Saved me time. Timedox is responsive and can provide more features as I see ir.

By Timedox on April 30, 2018
Austin H.
logistics manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2019

“Great option for a small business”

ProsThe physical machine that accompanies this software works great and has a bunch of awesome features.
ConsThe online software is very slow and requires way to many page refreshes. Clearly this was not made by an experienced developer.

By Timedox on May 23, 2019
Hello, Thank you so much for your review. We want to keep improving so any feedback is a place we can study and grow. Can you please be so kind as to tell out of the 30 unique following features what you feel is missing? https://timedox.us/software/ We never heard from our 12,000 business customers such a problem as you describe that the web software is slow. From the other hand we did not receive a support request from you or a ticket created by you about this problem. Can you share the screen with us to check why your internet connection is so slow? Also, during the Setup consultation session, you got from our support team, we did not receive any complaint about the issue you claim now. Is it new? When it first started to appear? Again, we want to thank you and will be happy to resolve any technical problem you have with the system and also will do our best to add a feature you feel like missing. Please call our support team Thank you Timedox Team
Adi J.
Administrator
March 1, 2018

“We do have 4 locations , using Timedox web solution made our time keeping and payroll process easy ”

ProsThe central web reports and the fact that we do not need to enroll employees on each device separately
ConsThe fact that the system doesn't support landline phone reporting, so employees have to use their mobile phone instead.
March 1, 2018