Zoho Sign Ratings

Overall

About Zoho Sign

Zoho Sign is a digital signing service that lets you execute contracts quickly without the hassles of transporting paper documents while ensuring security and legality. It works completely on cloud and integrates readily with your everyday apps for a completely seamless signing experience. Zoho Sign is perfect for anyone who needs to sign business documents but widely used for HR, legal, and sales functions. Learn more about Zoho Sign

Stephanie S.
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
December 5, 2018

“Easy to Use and Implement, Professional Quality”

OverallThe overall experience has been very positive. As mentioned, we were able to transition from Docusign to Zoho Sign quickly and easily. Our customers haven't had any trouble with it and overall it's made our requests for signatures smooth and efficient.
ProsWe had previously been using Docusign to send contracts and forms to customers. We recently integrated Zoho Sign and it's been a game changer. Everything you could possibly need to send forms for signature, tracking progress, storage and organization - it's all there. It was extremely user friendly, we were able to start using it intuitively right away, with no training. They do have ample training available with videos to help you utilize all the features.
ConsI would to create folders in Templates. There is a search bar which is helpful but with a variety of documents that we send, folders would be helpful.
December 5, 2018
Michael B.
Human Resource Generalist
501-1000 employees
July 22, 2018

“Easy to use with great functionality”

OverallVery user friendly and full of the features we wanted most in a signing software.
ProsI love the ability to easily create templates that are intuitive and user friendly. This software has made it easy to quickly put together documents and customize the requirements.
ConsI wish the fields that you enter in documents are more dynamic (able to shrink if the data entered is too long for the space). More branding ability would not hurt either.
July 22, 2018
June 22, 2018

“LOVE ZOHO SIGN”

OverallI can quickly set up new templates that I'll use effortlessly over and over again. Sign, send and receive documents. Have all my templates and signed docs stored in one place.
ProsEasy and intuitive to use (though I have the benefit of having worked with a similar software before, so transferring knowledge was easy). Does what it's supposed to in a stress-free way. Adds tons of value to my business. It's a part of the Zoho One Suite, which means I was already paying for it for other reasons, so in a manner of speaking it's free.
ConsNot many cons, aside from the fact I found it so late. I was a Zoho One customer for 3 or 4 months before finding Zoho sign to replace the last (free) software I used to do the same thing. The last one was a major frustration. This one was easy.
June 22, 2018
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2018

“Simple to Use”

ProsI like Zoho Sign because it is very simple to use. I also like the document trail (when it's been viewed, etc.). I can also create templates which is helpful.
ConsI don't have the ability to send a link to the document in an email like I can with the other esign software I use.
May 22, 2018
Mike R.
Webmaster
May 16, 2018

“Digital signatures”

ProsUse this software as an alternative to control the reception of some sensitive documents. I do not feel that it is so simple to use but it is possible. It achieves its goal of obtaining a digital signature from customers with whom there is some type of business / agreement.
ConsI honestly think that it should be a complement of other Zoho programs and if they make it payment, that it is an acceptable charge and a little lower and additional that will be multi-users.
May 16, 2018
Adrian M.
CEO & Founder
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
March 21, 2018

“I love using Zoho Sign when signing contracts with my clients. It is simple to use.”

OverallFree to use tool that can help me save money on software and save time.
ProsThe simplicity is what I like the most about Zoho sign. Also, that it integrates with Zoho Writer so that if I create a document on Zoho writer, I can easily ask for signature right from within Zoho Writer (using Zoho Sign).
ConsWhat I like the least is that I cannot store documents into Zoho sign such as templates that I can customize right from Zoho sign and send to my clients for signature.
March 21, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 6, 2018

“Zoho esign is an online electronically signature tool ”

OverallIts very useful tool our company uses Zoho people so its an additional benefit for us.
Pros1. Its easy to use and quite affordable. 2. Integrated with other Zoho products and easy to track the status of documents. 3. Provide feature of reminders and expiry.
ConsIts a very nice tool except for that free version only allow 5 document signature.
September 6, 2018
Law Practice, Unspecified
April 11, 2018

“I love Zoho Sign”

ProsThe best thing about is it integrates perfectly into with ZOHO CRM. I set up the templates and now I can integrate everything with the click of a button.
ConsI don't like that the audit trail isn't automatically emailed with the signed agreement. Other than that it's great
April 11, 2018
Scott F.
Installer/sales
May 6, 2018

“Zoho Sign needs more features”

OverallI'm not getting any benefit from this software because it not robust enough for my needs, hopefully, they will be able to expand the features soon.
ProsDoes it's name, allows you to sign documents. I'm not a big fan of this, it needs more features before I will be able to use it.
ConsI don't like that you can't have somone sign an electronic document in front of you, I'm waiting for this feature to be released before I will be able to implement this into our process.
May 6, 2018
501-1000 employees
April 17, 2018

“Great doc signature software”

ProsZoho Sign is great because we already utilize the Zoho platform for some things and it's super easy to set up and use. The interface is clean and it gets the job done for us.
ConsThe free version only lets you do five docs a month, but the paid version is definitely worthwhile if you're planning on utilizing it more than that.
April 17, 2018
Lea W.
March 28, 2018

“Easy to Use e-Signature Program”

ProsZoho Sign makes it easy to upload documents and clearly label what information is needed and where. I like that I receive an email notification when a document is signed as well as a PDF attachment.
ConsI have not had any issues utilizing Zoho Sign and it's electronic signature capturing and document management so far.
March 28, 2018