Infotemp Ratings

Overall

About Infotemp

Infotemp is a Performance Application (SaaS) for companies that gives internal and external users access to modern time tracking systems, simplified payroll processes and intelligent analytics. Developed to free small and large teams from paper, and Excel, Infotemp helps increase productivity and improve performance resulting in being more profitable! Learn more about Infotemp

Michael K.
Installation Manager
Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees
March 5, 2018

“Makes hourly-based business awesome, i have to manage a larger group of installation staff! ”

OverallNo more paperwork everything ist digital and you can handle staff easily also including clients approvals
ProsInfotemp kills the paperwork and bureaucracy, i see in realtime where someone i working and which project is active. I have eliminated all the paper & excel timesheets and can concentrate more on my core business. I see also all the complete performance of my team and i have increased the productivity more the 15% in the last months. Also the Project-Controlling is direct available in Analytics.
ConsI'd like to have more connections to other non-common applications in our Software landscape but thats up to us!
Martina I.
February 24, 2018

“Infotemp helps me to easy manage time and attendance of my team.”

ProsI love the simple approval process of absences and the clear design of the application. It is really easy to use and we actually never had a training because it`s intuitive.
February 24, 2018
Ina S.
HR Manager
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees
February 23, 2018

“great solution, makes my day easier”

Overallimproved performance, lower costs and faster processes
Pros# overall view # missing minutes # realtime status # virtual terminal Save my time in payroll-calculation
February 18, 2018

“Easy time & performance tracking solution!”

Overallthe most important benefit was the simplification of our payroll processes and the reduction of paper copies, faxes etc.
Pros- simple, modern & intuitive - helpful analytics and report section - helped simplify payroll processes in our company significantly - applicable in various ramifications (different wage types, working hours etc.) - 5 star customer service!
Consthere are some features in the application that are not available yet, but should be in the next months.

By Infotemp on February 20, 2018
Thanks for the review. We are working hard to serve you even more in future :)
February 18, 2018
Valentin I.
March 5, 2018

“Great HR Performance App”

ProsKeeps managers and supervisors informed, great reporting and analytics, fast customer service, easy to track employees that are off, all in all a great solution for all HR needs.
ConsI wish we could set up our Invoicing with infotemp's application, but this feature is not available so far.
Zoran L.
CEO & Founder
February 23, 2018

“I`m really impressed by the convenience of the software application. ”

OverallI have a small team and I don`t need the rich features of roles and rights but this can be a Pro for someone with a bigger team.
ProsAutomated clocking is really awesome. I literally don`t need to take my phone out of my pocket because reports are clocked automatically when I enter my WiFi or GPS location.
Cons

By Infotemp on March 6, 2018
Thanks for the review. We are happy you enjoy Infotemp :)
Mario S.
Banking, Self-employed
March 5, 2018

“I really like using Infotemp because it helps me to manage my time and project hours.”

ProsI like most the easiness and the clear structure of the software. What I'm also really excited about is the automated clocking when I connect to WiFi network.
ConsThe pricing for single user could be more favorable because todays pricing seems to fit best for small or bigger teams but not for single user.