Visualobserver Ratings

Overall

About Visualobserver

Website change monitoring tool that allows you to easily monitor any website and get alerted when things change. Learn more about Visualobserver

Tasha F.
Administrative Assistant
Airlines/Aviation, 1001-5000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 24, 2019

“Easy to use website monitoring software!”

OverallThe benefits and problems that are being solved with using Visualobserver is being able to set up projects on our site fast and easy for our clients which saves us time and money.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is its simplicity and being able to use it for various needs, the easy software set up, and being notified when the site has been updated. I use it to monitor my employer's website and track the number many people visit it on a daily basis. Also, their online support team is fast and helpful and was able to solve my problem asap!
ConsI don't have any cons and believe this software is able to meet and satisfy my companies needs for years to come! One thing I would like to see implemented is to see a browser extension available for people like me who are always on the go.
April 24, 2019
Kyle L.
Information & Technology Chief Specialist
March 1, 2018

“Very Effective Service For Keeping Up With Specific Webpage Changes”

OverallSaved my time, best benefit there is.
ProsI want to be able to just know when a page has been updated. I don't want to have to go check and I don't want to have to hope that the change is included on some email campaign. This is where Visual Observer comes in. It sends me a notification whenever a page is changed and lets me know about the change. So convenient. Exactly what I want.
ConsThis features are supposed to come but would like more features for notifications such as Slack and PushBullet.
March 1, 2018
Ralf S.
Founder / CEO
February 18, 2018

“Simple and effective monitoring tool”

OverallBrainless monitoring of stuff that I need updates on a regular basis! Helps me to get my alarms when needed!
ProsSimple and easy to setup. Monitors and emails you the visual changes of your website - triggers nice alarms, if you want to watch a specific point (News, etc.)
ConsSometimes I get false positives or change alerts over 10% when I am pretty sure, that the changes are below the threshold... but that is OK for now!
Seb W.
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
February 17, 2018

“Best monitoring tool”

OverallI monitor my competitors automtically, so don't have to do check-in on their site changes anymore.
ProsLove the monitoring and archiving of data, esp. mobile screenshots. I use it to monitor my competitors and always have their mobile site on radar.
ConsUnfortunately there is no Chrome Browser Extension. Would love to add sites right from the browser, when surfing the web.
February 17, 2018
Rizwan H.
February 18, 2018

“Simple and easy to use interface”

ProsI know exactly what my competitors are doing and receive notifications instantly. Visual observer has a beautiful interface and is extremely user friendly. I love how they send you notifications instantly on the changes your competitor is making. Allows you to keep up with the competition instantly.
Inti S.
February 18, 2018

“Perfect for monitoring your own site or the ones of your competitors”

ProsEasy to handle, good design, easy to setup tasks and to adjust them afterwards I definitely would recommend this one
Consmaybe the intervals of checking sites could be more adjustable
Paul S.
Interim Director, Strategy & Marketing
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees
April 10, 2018

“Great idea with a ton of use cases”

Prosit's a brilliant app - not only of its simplicity but also its various use cases. I use it to monitor my competitors and track when items go out of stock or get released. I've used it recently to check on my paid search presence on important keywords.
ConsIt's so new. so i'm eager to see how people use it in other ways and also how the guys are able to add more integrations. I'd like to see this integrate into one of my slack channels, since i'm sending everything to my slack account these days.
11-50 employees
April 23, 2018

“A very easy and intuitive platform to use.”

ProsI use this to track changes on sites that we manage. It helps a lot when a client says 'this has been broken forever!' and I can show them that in fact, it has only been 'broken' for a few hours and they did it! I can also track competitor sites and monitor flights (for personal use). Great product, highly recomend!
ConsThe platform is great. No major cons. As others mentioned I would love to have a chrome widget. I'm excited to see what happens with future releases.
April 23, 2018
Erin T.
Counselor
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 30, 2019

“Great product”

ProsAbility to track changes on different websites at your pleasure.
ConsNot applicable to This software. Not applied
April 30, 2019
Adrian V.
Director of Engineering
51-200 employees
April 13, 2018

“Great product! Very easy to use it.”

ProsI like how easy it is to use and how much value I can get from using it! Definitely much better than other tools I've used in the past
ConsIt meets all my needs so no cons for me right now. Some sort of browser extension that highlight change would be great to have but that's just a nice to have!
Jeremiah D.
Mgr of business intelligence
April 13, 2018

“Excellent tool for easily determining website changes”

ProsHow easy it is to use from a mobile device. I was able to set up a project in seconds from my phone. Highlighted key section of our website for review.
ConsSometimes adjusting the view upward moves the selection box. I was attempting to move my selection area upward, but it would sometime move the box window for viewing changes on a site.
Thomas S.
Digital Marketing Manager
11-50 employees
March 8, 2018

“Great piece of Software, like it!”

Prosthe usability - i like it how we can use it as a team - and we use it in most of our departments, even the boss is using it.
Conspricing is fine! I would adjust a lottle to the upside, it loooks to cheap to me. But that´s just my point of view!
March 8, 2018
March 10, 2018

“Easy to use”

ProsVery quick setup of Software, self-explaining and great usability, without useless features - on point.
ConsIt does not track every change on a page, you first need to find out what sort of changes are being tracked.
March 10, 2018
Gabriel S.
Product Manager
Mental Health Care, Unspecified
April 10, 2018

“Everything I need to stay on top of the competition”

ProsI use this to keep tabs of changes on competitor sites. It's easy to use, has everything I need, and is excellent value.
ConsI don't have any cons to list. It meets all my needs and I'm very happy with the free version. No complaints.