GoDo Ratings

Overall

About GoDo

GoDo takes a unique approach to actually help you grow your company. Our goal is to help you achieve yours. Combining the best online booking/Tour Operator software and U.S. based, customer service call center services with marketing and web design pros from the Tour and Activity industry, GoDo is uniquely able to partner with you. Learn more about GoDo

Diana S.
Tour Maestra, Founding Partner
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
April 26, 2019

“Excellent customer care and service!!”

OverallAt the moment, I am our social media girl, and I cannot thank CSR enough for being my initial coach to not only understand but feel comfortable with, Instagram in particular. He was so incredibly kind to have 2 in-person sessions with me (via Facetime) and is always available any time I shoot him and email or even a text message. My sister Lisa and I are very particular about quality and excellence, and we know that we can rely on GoDo to be there for us. This really means the world to us, and I am so grateful for all that you do, thank you!
ProsThe thing I love most is that it is supported well by amazing people. I have never had less than a 1000% excellent experience with CSR, especially. I have full and complete confidence that if I ever needed any help at all, that the GoDo staff would move heaven and earth to make me happy and solve my problem.
ConsI think I have the best experience using the desktop version and, this is not the version I use most of the time. I think I've had some minor frustrations on the mobile version when I want to go back to the page I was one just before the current one, and it takes me back to the main menu of sorts. I don't have it in front of me right now, and I would be happy to expand on this (very minor!) complaint at a later time. Really, I have very little to complain about at all. I love that some of Zerve's people are with GoDo and I love that the experience that I've had with everyone there reminds me of the warm&fuzzy love we loved with Zerve for most of our company's history. I also love that GoDo is moving west, it would be wonderful to have in-person time in the future.

By GoDo on April 29, 2019
Diana, Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We appreciate your comments. I will have a Customer Success agent connect with you to learn more about your suggestions. Thank you for your support and great comments too. Cheers Mark
Lisa S.
Owner/Proprietor
Hospitality, 1-10 employees

“Experience with GoDo”

Overall At GoDo, the team knows who you are, they truly care about your business's success, and they respect you as a valued client, unlike biggger 'better' ticketing platforms.
ProsIt's simple to use. The team at GoDo are always reaching out to its users to incorporate suggestions and users' needs. I love that when I email or call for help, they respond very quickly - responsiveness to a small business owner is key. The additions and tweaks they are continually making to the software really make my job easier. One favorite feature is the ability to create and send invoices and then track them through the system. This is truly an asset if you handle your own bookkeeping, as I do.
ConsSometimes application of features can be a little confusing until you understand the logic behind them. We were one of GoDo's original users, so there have certainly been some bumps along the way. To be expected as the platform is refined and enhanced.

By GoDo on April 25, 2019
Lisa, Thank you for your kind words and your suggestions. We are always working to improve the system based on comments from you our customer. If I can ever be of service to you please call me. Thanks again Mark Nungesser
LAURENCE S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
April 17, 2019

“THEY GET IT Best company I have worked with in 15 Years”

OverallSupport is there in chat link (or phone) US based (no 3ed world call center) and they are VERY responsive. I was a bit so/so about a new company but I knew some of the staff from a previous company the bailed out of the biz in 48 hours. They took all the best they learned about this business and made a company that GETS IT. Web site, backend and great purchase flow. They don't bang at your door with a hard sell (that scares me) they just deliver.
ProsEasy to work great reports easy lookups . Desktop or smart phone app is easy and fast. Flow for purchase is easy for guests. Have had a 35% improvement in conversion rate.
ConsFound some small glitches BUT support took care of them in within 15 min.

By GoDo on April 25, 2019
Captain Larry, Thank you for your kind comments. I am happy to see that your business continues to grow. We look forward to grow with you. If I can ever be of assistance, please call me. Cheers Mark N
April 17, 2019
Jonathan W.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2019

“Great company for tourism!”

OverallThe organisation of it all makes my life infinitely easier! Simple to check when and what by date, and to pull up customers.
ProsI enjoy it's ease of use, and the ability to close tours and make alterations through my cellphone on the go.
ConsIt's a bit difficult on my end to make changes to an offer - altering the dates of a tour offered on my end would be much easier than having to go through CS. In addition, I'd wished that the Google Calendar sync were an immediate feature, and that when tours were booked, that both myself and the guide scheduled were immediately emailed, rather than having to have me schedule a guide for each day prior to their being informed. Lastly, I wish that when I entered a customer to the data base manually, that they were an option so that I could send them a "thank you, please review email".

By GoDo on April 25, 2019
Hi Jonathan Thank you for your kind words and your suggestions. I am glad to see we have helped make your life easier. We are always working to improve the system based on comments from you our customer. If I can ever be of service to you please call me. Thanks again Mark Nungesser
Matt H.
April 27, 2019

“Awesome customer service ”

OverallI met the owner and one of his coworkers in person and they have worked hard to help me with my marketing efforts and fixed problem I had promptly. I can always get in touch with someone that speaks English well and cares about their customers. I deal with representative on a regular basis.
ProsTracking capabilities, reports, analytics, text alerts, ability to add charges such as tips later
ConsI don't have any complaints I have not run into any problem Go Do can not handle

By GoDo on April 30, 2019
Hello Matt, Thank you for your comments. We value your business and will always work hard to maintain it. Please let me know if there is anything we can for you. Cheers Mark Nungesser
April 27, 2019
Eve Sylvie A.
Owner / Tour Guide
Hospitality, Self-employed
April 23, 2019

“Affordable, dependable tour ticketing program”

OverallIt's been very good. The customer service is exceptional and I love that they answer my phone and take my reservations. The feedback from my customers about their telephone experience is almost always very positive.
ProsI'm very happy with the latest upgrade. It's easy to find what you need and accomplish tasks.
ConsI wish customers could see a full calendar of all events.

By GoDo on April 25, 2019
Eve Thank you for your kind words and your suggestions. I am happy you like the new upgrade. More to come... We are always working to improve the system based on comments from you our customer. If I can ever be of service to you please call me. Thanks again Mark Nungesser
Charles W.
Owner/operator
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2019

“The only choice for booking software ”

ProsGoDo has been the best choice I ha e made for my company so far. They have an excellent product that they continue to improve upon and the entire team is friendly and extremely helpful. Top it all off with their surprisingly low rates. I see my company working with GoDo for many years to come.
ConsI honestly do not have any cons to list. GoDo is consistently and constantly meeting and exceeding my expectations.

By GoDo on April 25, 2019
Chuck, Thank you!! We appreciate your insights that allow us to improve. Thanks again Mark N
Heather P.
Owner and licensed tour guide
Hospitality, Self-employed
April 30, 2019

“GoDo is GoAwesome! ”

OverallI do not have any business problems.
ProsThe ease of booking clients on tours and the ease of self bookings.
ConsNo cons whatsoever. You have total control.

By GoDo on May 1, 2019
Hello Heather, I want to thank you for taking the time to complete this review. Tim and I appreciate your business and will continue to work hard to maintain it too. Cheers, Mark
April 30, 2019
Gene F.
Sr Lead Business Consultant, Technical Lead
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
October 12, 2018

“GoDo - Just do it”

OverallIncredible experience. They are experienced, knowledgeable and will help with everything possible to get your website, business, and anything else up and running. It's not just a software service you are gaining, you are gaining a family. If I could give 10 stars I would.
ProsThe online booking system is a piece of cake to use. The GoDo staff walks you through every feature and is available via phone or chat feature on their website at a moment's notice. the Mobile app makes maintaining and verifying schedules and bookings simple and quick. Made my startup with my tours flawless and it feels seamless as we move forward. Great company
ConsThere is a feature or two that would helpful, but doesn't deter from the use of the GoDo software. When you have issues they help at a moment's notice and listen when you have suggestions.
October 12, 2018
Gretchen U.
General Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
October 11, 2018

“Thank You!”

OverallWhen we transitioned to GoDo we noticed an increase in sales almost immediately, which we attribute to the call center service. I don't want to think about how many sales were missed in the past because a call wasn't answered. GoDo has not only helped us to maximize our income potential, but helped us to operate more efficiently.
ProsCall Center Service, easiness in scheduling tours and guides, reviews page is a great for quality control, ability to have multiple cities on the same account (we operate in 2 different time zones)
ConsSome of the reporting could be better, but I am seeing efforts and improvements made every day.
October 11, 2018
Wolfgang P.
Chief Storyteller
October 29, 2018

“GoDo is the one to Go To”

ProsThe program is very intuitive and easy to use - there is no real sharp learning curve...and if you do get stuck, the staff is VERY willing to help walk you through it.
ConsThere are a few very minor glitches, but that is to be expected from any first generation of software. The development team is almost ready with the update and have incorporated suggestions from all of their users. I for one am very excited to see the new version!
October 29, 2018
Tracy H.
Wine and Spirits, 1-10 employees
October 15, 2018

“Love this company!”

ProsGoDo rocks! Their customer service is amazing, they always go above and beyond when it comes to answering our questions and concerns. The calendar and payment options are easy for our customers to use and we are making money:) The team at GoDo has exceeded my expectations and I would not hesitate to refer anyone. Thanks guys!
ConsI don't have anything that I don't like about the software.
October 15, 2018
Jacquelyn P.
General Manager
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
June 5, 2019

“ Amazing service ”

Pros I like how organized and easy to use this system is. I also like that our employees cannot view our entire workforce. The GoDo team is very friendly and the customer service is great!
Cons The only true problem I've had so far is using the app. Other than that everything has been absolutely perfect.
June 5, 2019
Jonathan G.
April 26, 2019

“Best Booking Software Ever!!!”

OverallGODO makes booking and scheduling simple. It allows me to concentrate on giving tours.
ProsIt is very user friendly. The support is phenomenal!!
ConsThere are no cons. I have nothing negative to say about GODO.

By GoDo on April 29, 2019
Jonathan Thank you for selecting GoDo as your ticketing partner. We value your business and appreciate your comments. Cheers Mark