Pair Up Systems Ratings

Overall

About Pair Up Systems

Babysitting & nanny scheduling software agency management client, candidate tracking, automated communications, and payment processing. Learn more about Pair Up Systems

Ami J.
Owner/President
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

“Pair Up User”

OverallI've been working with the (designer) for over a decade, and love the Pair Up system software. It's very intuitive & easy to figure out. I also love that our data is never down or missing. If/when there is an issue, it's resolved quickly.
ProsI love the ease and functionality. It's so easy to teach a new person, with no prior experience working with our business, how to use the software for purposes of training new administrators. Everything is self explanatory and even with no User Manual, just by playing around on the site & clicking on different menus/submenus, it is easy to figure out quickly.
ConsI don't like that the sitter availability calendar is still not cell phone friendly, as most new applicants apply using their phones. I brought up this issue several times over the last 8 years, but it still has not changed. We then have to go in and individually unblock each 1/2 hr time that the sitter's phone entered (as they cannot for example, enter a 10 hr open block without it changing to 1/2 hr increments, which is incredibly time consuming and tedious.
Siobhan S.
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
July 19, 2019

“Good product in a unique market”

ProsI have been using Pair Up Systems for more than 2 years now and in that time have seen it's features and functionality improve. While the overall aesthetics leave something to be desired, the product functions very well and experiences very few glitches. When any problems do occur, customer support is quick to respond. In our industry there is nothing that I have found that competes with Pair Up and it's effectiveness and I do think the company is looking to continually improve the product over the next few years.
ConsIt is still a bit clunky. and currently based online and in e-mail. More phone integration and an app would be amazing.
July 19, 2019
May 7, 2018

“I love this system for my on call babysitting scheduling. It frees up my time.”

ProsI love that it has a large data base for all my sitters and clients. The scheduling feature for both my sitters and clients is wonderful. It helps me be taking care of the tedious scheduling, so I can handle the behind the scenes more.
ConsI wish it was more mobile friendly. I have clients and sitters complain about the usability when trying to schedule on their mobile phones. I feel the same. I do most of my work on the go and using my phone can be frustrating at times.
Danielle P.
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed

“Happy with Pair Up”

OverallI'm happy with the service, it gives me more freedom to get the behind the scenes and get business done without having to do all the tedious work of scheduling
ProsI love that it is an automated system that allows me to get more work done behind the scenes.
ConsI don't love that it's not super mobile friendly. I wish they had an app for this.
Hudson B.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
June 28, 2019

“Best software out there for babysitting agencies!”

OverallThe rep has been extremely responsive and helpful from the start! She answered all of my questions in a timely and professional manner, and she's always available via phone or email for support. Couldn't ask for a better customer service experience.
ProsI love that family users can book services and prepay, and the sits are immediately available for babysitter users to claim.
ConsIt's not super mobile friendly, but gets the job done.
Alejandra D.
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Pair Up Systems review”

OverallAs of now, I am very happy and grateful I met the rep and I know this is going to help my business grow a lot, I am excited to see how things go and that babysitters are familiar with the software and families.
ProsWe are just going to start actually using (busy times) setting up with babysitters, lol! But I like that clients they can request a babysitter and booking and payment is so much easier and saves me time!
ConsI wish it will be more mobile friendly (app) you are able to customize it but some functions you are not the fact all the other agencies have the same set-up and such, The rep has been great in helping to customize it what we can. I wish we could have it in French without the huge cost of translation.
Kara V.
May 7, 2018

“We have really benefitted from what PairUp offers us.”

OverallIt definitely saves us a lot of time in setting up requests.
ProsAll the information is easily accessible from one place. I like how easy it is to create new data, and our babysitters can view more information about all of the requests.
ConsIt is not very mobile friendly. It is difficult to navigate the admin screens from a mobile phone. I have also had complaints from sitters that it's difficult to update information via mobile phone.
Jaclyn W.
Regional Director
Individual & Family Services, 201-500 employees
July 12, 2019

“It works but lacks modern features”

ProsI like that our clients and caregivers can sign up and use the software.
ConsThat it doesn't alert us when a caregiver accepts a sit request. That profile photos are not automatically sent to the families. That a caregiver's city and state are not listed next to their info when all sitters are listed out. It would be great if we could put caregivers into categories or organize them by location. That the favicon cannot be changed on the website or when bookmarking it on a phone.

By Pair Up Systems on August 20, 2019
Jaclyn- this is great feedback. We are actually in process on most of these! The sit notification is changing in 2019, and the favicon & location grouping (like your city/state request) in 2020. The caregiver pictures will continue to remain in the family profile. When we email them they stop getting delivered to parents because they look like spam to email clients!
Nicole G.
co-founder
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
July 16, 2019

“Pair Up Review”

OverallWe are very new to PairUp and haven't actually been able to use it with our Families and Sitters. We are still in the setup process.
Pros-Team is super helpful and eager to make changes to better the software. -That in the future, we will have automated emails which will eliminate a lot of our busy work. -It facilitates a recurring revenue.
Cons-parts of the software seem a little outdated: the language, not being able to save a card on file, the importing a calendar process. -grammatical errors in some of the pop-ups/emails. -inconsistencies in language and across the website. -The fact that Sitters cannot apply to a job directly. -We wish it was a little more customizable (example: the registration pages & automated emails) -Would love to change the photo on the main screen to one of our photos. -Importing your calendar is not easy. You have to read and follow steps/open new windows. If there was a simple button and follow along process, that would be ideal.
July 16, 2019
Molly H.
Staffing and Recruiting, Self-employed
July 21, 2019

“Pair up review ”

ProsI like that it keeps my families and nanny's info in the system
ConsI don't like that I can't customize anything to better fit my agency.
July 21, 2019
Tina K.
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees
July 3, 2019

“My review ”

Pros-I like the ease of use of the system -Families can easily register for services -The cost of the service is inexpensive
Cons-I don't like if they book more than one reservation the same time they are still charged a scheduling fee for each individual registration.
July 3, 2019