PrimeCare Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.7/5

About PrimeCare

Healthcare solution with full integration between the back and front office, clinical decision support, and evidence-based care. Learn more about PrimeCare

Cliff H.
CIO
April 15, 2016

“I can customize service to fit my customers' needs”

OverallI have been using QS1 in both retail and LTC since 1988. In that time, I have used most competitor products as well. There are features that others do well, but I have stuck with QS1. Pros: the ability to customize the service delivery to match my customers needs - instead of my customers having to conform with my software. I also appreciate that I can make the changes myself without having to pay for someone in programming or support to make them - support is always there if I need their help, but I prefer to do it myself. The reporting and exporting of data is a powerful feature that all pharmacies need today to understand their business, the trends in their operation, and really understand their business. Cons: software development cycle could be faster. Some may also argue that my favorite feature (ability to customize) could also be a con in that you can make your operation inefficient by having too many disparate service models, but this is all in how you set it up. Users are also free to to create a very standard model as well.

By KHABEER Group on April 15, 2016
Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate your business.
April 15, 2016
James B.
May 17, 2016

“PrimeCare - Extremely Capable LTC Software”

OverallPrimeCare is an extremely robust LTC pharmacy software platform. The only limitations seem to be user based, and what he/she can envision or accomplish. We switched to the QS/1 module from a rather easy to use pharmacy information system, simply because our previous software was too basic, and couldn't perform all of the tasks that we needed to perform in LTC. We quickly discovered what we were missing out on when we launched PrimeCare, after we got through our learning curve. The only drawback to PrimeCare, if you'd view it as a drawback, is that the software is full of so many options and interfaces, it will take a new user a while to understand everything that one can accomplish with PrimeCare. From Reports (canned and customizable), Data Exports, clinical data, to the massive amount of interfaces, PrimeCare can handle it all.
May 17, 2016
Mary L.
April 18, 2016

“Great LTC pharmacy software package”

OverallQS1 offers the long term care pharmacist a complete package that addresses the needs of the pharmacy and their customers. Their workflow system makes the dispensing process efficient and promotes accuracy. The system is easy for new users to learn. QS1 interfaces with software and hardware vendors LTCPs need to optimally service their customers. Software updates are handled easily. They keep abreast of the changing health care environment to be sure pharmacies have the tools needed available. Customer service is responsive and competent. Reporting features are easy to use and can be customized. The appearance of resulting reports could use improvements. I have been a satisfied QS1 user for over 25 years.
April 18, 2016
Lauren H.
nurse
April 13, 2018

“great”

ProsIt is easy to use for someone who has been using this software for a while and it is customizable as well.
ConsFor a first time user it could be hard to learn all the ends and outs of this software because there is so much to it.
April 13, 2018
Jimmy S.
Director of Pharmacy
April 19, 2016

“Primecare has been able to adjust to the constantly changing long term care environment. ”

OverallThe company is open to changes in their software though it may take some time if it's moved forward. Customer service has gotten better but I still get frustrated over being on half for 5-8 minutes only to be told someone will have to call me back. Their best customer service comes via email. I really like their customized reports. I feel that if the information is in Primecare I can get it on a report. Primecare GUI has made training new employees so much easier because it's very intuitive. Workflow, interface capabilities, and personnel management are all strengths of Primecare.
Scot D. S.
President/CEO
April 19, 2016

“I have been using QS1 since 2002”

OverallSince using QS1, the management/staff changes that have been put in place has truly made QS1 one of the best software vendors we work with. Support services is one of the best we deal with and have found an absolute leader to manage this group effectively and efficiently. The training staff we work with truly embrace your goals and objectives and become part of your organization. In the past 3 years I have seen a solid structure within QS1 and have built a core team to embrace vision and technology to improve patient care and efficiency within the pharmacy.
STEVEN R.
VICE-PRESIDENT OF SALES & LTC DIVISION
April 22, 2016

“HAVE USED PC SINCE 2010. CYCLE FILL AND POST CONSUMPTION BILLING. 7 DAY CYCLE FILLS”

OverallPROS: EASY TO NAVIGATE DELIVERY SHEET PROCESSES INVENTORY MANAGEMENT CONS: FILL LIST EDITS AND STOP & START DATES AND TIMES MOST REPORTS ARE TRANSACTION DRIVEN, AND WHEN THE BULK OF YOUR BUSINESS IS FILL LIST RELATED, DIFFICULT TO GET MEANINGFULL REPORTING
April 22, 2016
Chuck K.
April 19, 2016

“QS1 user for over 30 years, including retail pharmacy, POS, IVR and long term care (Prime”

OverallQS1 is very easy to use, navigate and offers lots of features. The support staff is excellent and always quick to return calls and respond to issues.