Envi Ratings

Overall

About Envi

Envi by IOS empowers healthcare providers to deliver care across a wide range of settings (hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care clinics, physician groups, etc.) by streamlining supply chain management. Envi is an affordable, powerful, scalable solution configured to meet your organization's needs. With Envi, you'll build enterprise visibility with location-specific functionality, helping your organization reduce costs through greater automation, efficiency and control. Learn more about Envi

Josh B.
Supply Chain Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
September 9, 2019

“IOS ENVI”

OverallWe have seen costs driven down using IOS ENVI, by having contracts tied to our items. We have seen anywhere from 2-26% cost reduction at our facilities after going live with ENVI. We have also started to see a reduction in late fees, which we believe is because of our use of the Accounts Payable module; by having the 3-way match in place (PO, Receipt, Invoice). Biggest efficiency gained has been in getting the bills paid on time and correctly. Has also helped us to decrease the amount of credit and rebills.
ProsMy favorite part of the system is being able to see our supply chain at an enterprise level. It is helpful to see what everyone else is buying.
ConsNone that I can think off of the top of my head.

By Inventory Optimization Solutions on October 8, 2019
We're so happy to hear that you've seen such great results though using Envi. Thanks for your feedback!
September 9, 2019
LAWANDA H.
MANAGER CUSTOMER SERVICE
Hospital & Health Care, 5001-10,000 employees
February 21, 2019

“ENVI PRODUCT REVIEW”

OverallMY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH ENVI IS GOOD. I REALLY ENJOY WORKING IN THE SOFTWARE. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SUGGESTIONS THAT I THINK CAN BE DONE TO MAKE THE SYSTEM MORE USER FRIENDLY BUT OVERALL IT IS A GREAT SYSTEM.
ProsTHE SOFTWARE IS USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO TRAIN USERS ON.
ConsSOMETIMES THE SYSTEM RUNS SLOW OR KICKS YOU OUT OF THE SYSTEM WHEN WORKING IN IT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IDLE

By Inventory Optimization Solutions on February 22, 2019
Thank you for your feedback, LaWanda. We have our development team looking at your session time-out settings. Please continue to use our feedback link within Envi to share your suggestions or issues. Our product changes and enhancements are customer driven, so keep them coming!
February 21, 2019
Ashlee S.
Director Of Purchasing
Medical Practice, 501-1000 employees
February 25, 2019

“Envi Review”

OverallOverall I am very satisfied with Envi. I enjoy working in the system and feel that it is more advanced than most software that I have viewed. Customer service is outstanding.
ProsSoftware is very user friendly and manages inventory accurately. Easy to keep track of multiple facilities and locations. Reporting feature is useful. End user training is easy. The app for your phone was a lifesaver!
ConsNothing.... I have not found anything that I didn't like.
February 25, 2019
Gaby S.
Purchasing Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“ENVI review”

OverallExperience has been great! From the beginning I was provided the training tools to get to know the system and the features that ENVI provides. Since then any question I may have are addressed by our account rep that is very responsive!
ProsThe software allows users of any skill level to use efficiently. The ease of use promotes effective time management when placing orders, viewing reports and entering inventory counts. Over all a well develop system meant to meet my facilities needs.
ConsI haven't run into any cons. Any questions I have I can access the support right on the website that has plenty of resources.
Tammy S.
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
February 23, 2019

“Best customer service!”

OverallThe Envi team has shown exemplary customer service. None better in the market.
ProsThe ease of use and ample reporting options
ConsWould be nice if it linked up to all EHR's
February 23, 2019
Kimberley S.
Purchasing Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

“Envi Review”

OverallOverall experience has been good. Rep with IOS is always so helpful to me!
ProsMakes placing orders much easier each week!
ConsSetting it up was very difficult and time consuming.