PushPress Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.7/5
4.8/5

About PushPress

PushPress is the best software platform for running your fitness facility. We have a suite of products to manage classes and privates, take payments, manage leads and track attendance for forward-thinking Gyms around the world. Learn more about PushPress

Matthew B.

“Great System ”

OverallGreat software and easy to use. Transferring members over from mindbody was so easy and the team at Push press helped me every step of the way.
ProsThe ease of use and the great customer service. I originally switched from mindbody and will never go with another system. Anytime i have an issue i receive. A response Whittington hours, not days as with mind body.
ConsWish is synced with constant contact. I do not use mail chimp and that would be awesome if i could get the contacts to sync with constant contact.

By PushPress on September 20, 2019
Thanks, Matthew! This is exactly what we want to hear. We're happy you made the switch and even happier that we could support you through the process. Regarding Constant Contact, we might have a solution for you using our current Zapier integration...reach out to our support team for more guidance.
Heather F.
Owner/Operator/Coach
April 15, 2018

“Took us from looking mom and pop, to presenting like a well established business w/ a tech staff”

ProsWe run an athletic performance facility. A big portion of our athletes are below the age of 18. Pushpress allows the athlete/parent to sign the athlete up easily on line from landing pages. We are able to attach digital documents to the plans so waivers are signed by parent and stored digitally. Parents can pay online prior to attending class. We spend our time coaching instead of doing administrative task during our training times. Once an athlete is established and on a plan, the system does the rest..From recording check ins, to sending emails when punch cards are out. It keeps track of our payments and indicates who is late. It will flag athletes that have not paid, by not allowing them to check in. I would be remiss if I did not mention the customer service. They are very attentive to problems and open to dialogue about features that users would like added in future updates.
ConsEmails...some time the system sends emails to clients when I wish I had a clearer way of indicating if I want an email to go or not. Sometimes our clients get bombarded with emails and the email I actually need them to read and act upon is lost in the mix. Also the inability to change pricing on the fly for a plan without creating a discount. End up comping plan and charging to invoice...just not nice and clear when looking after the fact. Requires me to make notes in system so I know why they were comped etc. They have improved using the system for youth athletes, but our problem is kids do not pay the bill. I wish the athletes could check in, but would Athlete would be flagged and we would be flagged in the system if they have not paid...but still records Check-in as owing. The portal is nice but really needs ability for athlete to check how many punches they have remaining to be valuable.
April 15, 2018
Jason H.
Director of Community Development
September 12, 2019

“Want a software for your gym with excellent performance and support - choose PushPress”

OverallPushPress is simply the best! They gave the best presentation when doing their demo and they all are part of gyms so they know all facets of the industry. Their customer service is the best I have dealt with and that says a lot as I spent 10+ years in the IT field. The people at PushPress are so helpful, friendly, prompt, and just so all around awesome that you actually look forward to interacting with them. Their service and their software have totally changed our gym to where we now feel like we are actually able to do work with the tracking of leads, at risk members, and just our community as a whole. I would recommend PushPress again and again - all day - every day!
ProsThe best thing about the PushPress software is the ease of use. We were able to jump right in and get everything set up so quickly. We have learned how to implement new pieces easily as well as integrate the software into our website, kiosks, and TV. Our warriors have loved the ease of check in and purchasing via the Store.
ConsThe thing I like the least would be that I can't do everything from my phone - an admin app for the phone would be awesome as I don't always have my computer around at the gym and our kiosks are in use.

By PushPress on September 23, 2019
Thank you, Jason! We're stoked that you feel like PushPress is having such a positive impact on your gym. Everyone here truly loves what they do and that includes getting the chance to work directly with gym owners, coaches, etc. Thanks for joining our team!
Amanda B.
Owner/Coach
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed

“Review ”

ProsCustomer Service is the bomb! So responsive and helpful.
ConsI wish there was a management app. I'm out in a park and don't have a "check in" front desk. The Check-in app is restrictive because I can't see who I've already checked in. I usually end up using the browser, but then the checkins are all the way at the bottom of the page and require a lot of scrolling. They tend to refresh frequently OR not pull up the option to select a class time so often that I don't usually end up checking people in at class time. Even then, I often have a circle loading for a long time, sometimes prohibiting me to even enter attendance for a day or so. IF I had tons of classes, I could rationalize this delay, but I don't ... I only have two classes, two days a week. The rest of the days, I only have one class a week.

By PushPress on September 20, 2019
Hey Amanda, I'm so glad our support team has been helpful! We think they're pretty awesome too. Thank you for the feedback as well, detailed responses like this are very helpful. I'll make sure and pass this information along. Thank you!
Jake K.
Co-owner
September 13, 2019

“Easy to learn, easy to customize”

OverallI needed an accurate software that easily tracked memberships and the dollars spent, and it does a great job.
ProsVery customizable, easy to learn, reports are easy to read
ConsWish it had programming software like Sugarwod built in.

By PushPress on September 16, 2019
Thank you for the review, Jake! We appreciate your feedback. We do have our Track system, which allows you to easily program workouts - but we do not do workout tracking. The reason is twofold: 1. Currently, there's 2 philosophies around workout tracking. Tracking performance & Building community. It's pretty hard to build a system that can do both well. SugarWOD is focused on building community. Depending on which way you'd like your gym to leverage workout tracking, you would prefer one or the other. If we built our own, we would be inflexible to the other side of the equation 2. Workout tracking is a massively moving target, and it's needs constantly evolve. If we built that, we would needing to devote resources to continually evolve it, which would take resources away from our core development. We believe specialists win over generalists. We prefer to have the best core system and work with systems that can enhance us.
Nick F.
September 12, 2019

“So thankful I switched to Push Press!”

OverallUsing Push Press has been a gamechanger for CrossFit Breakthrough. It allows us to be way more organized, creative, consistent, and professional. Automating several things I used to do manually has saved me time and money!
ProsThe customer service is amazing, and fast. Any time I have an issue, I can chat with somebody directly, and they seem to genuinely care about the problem, and offer solutions and best practices. That was especially crucial last year as we on boarded to this new system.
ConsSometimes the apps can run a little slow. But I appreciate that any issue that arises, the team takes feedback on and seeks to improve/resolve

By PushPress on September 20, 2019
This is awesome to hear, Nick! We truly believe that our support team is top notch, and we're glad you feel the same. We know that switching to another software system can be daunting, so we're always happy to help with the onboarding process. As always, please continue to reach out to support when issues arise. Thanks!
James E.
Owner/Operator

“Very Pleased”

OverallIt's been fantastic.
ProsI really enjoy the ease of use and responsiveness, whether I'm in front of my computer, or on the go. The customer service is phenomenal, and they're constantly working to improve their product.
ConsI think the amount of emails that go out to members can be a little overwhelming. Important information is easily lost to those who don't manage their inbox well

By PushPress on September 20, 2019
Hi James, we appreciate your comments! We know that owners are constantly on the move so making sure you can seamlessly transition is important. We are also looking to overhaul email functionality to give you much more granular control in the near future, you will love this!
Rya F.
Co-owner
September 20, 2019

“Amazing support & developers who are constantly trying to improve”

OverallWe can sell memberships and products. Otherwise I fell like reporting and tracking could be a whole lot better.
ProsCustomer support is awesome, and usually really quick to respond when a question arises.
ConsSometimes it just feels...clunky. Reports are typically kind of confusing and it's hard to get to the report you actually need. Member lists/counts don't usually feel accurate and it's hard to customize what customers you are actually trying to track. Setting up an in house lead, or new member is a slow clunky process, transitioning them from a lead to a member, is somewhat clunky. The process to change a members plan by canceling the existing plan is not the greatest since it shows as a canceled plan. 12x per month type memberships are set up bad for the first month since it allows that new member to check in 12 times within the first month, even if they sign up the last week of the month. Integration, product setup, & use of Store app is also clunky.

By PushPress on September 23, 2019
Hi Rya, thank you for the feedback! Our team is constantly striving to improve the user experience. One of the projects our developers are currently working on is more customization of reporting, so keep an eye out for those improvements. As always, if you're ever having trouble with a process, please reach out to the support team for guidance. They are pro's and always willing to share best practices. Thanks!
Skyler B.
May 8, 2019

“Industry Leader in Gym Management Software”

OverallPushPress saves me time, effort and money, allowing me to do more of what I want to do and less of what I have to do.
ProsI've been using PushPress for over two years now and have been consistently surprised by PushPress. The company is constantly evolving, adding new products, services and integrations that empower me to spend less time on running a business and more on what I'm in business for. Exceptional customer service is just the icing on the cake.
ConsInterface is slightly "rigid," but it does everything it needs to do, so it's not really a problem as much as it is an opportunity.

By PushPress on May 9, 2019
Thanks for the review Skyler! I love your mindset in that it's more of an opportunity! We're actually redoing the whole frontend right now :)
May 8, 2019
Katie F.
May 17, 2019

“So Happy We Made the Switch”

OverallI could not be happier with this software, and I recommend it to literally everyone. The team behind it includes gym owners, developers, and designers who all work together on it. So it's super easy to use, and does all the things I need it to do. The product owners actively work on improving the software and are very receptive to and involved in the community of people using it. The customer service is exceptional. It was very easy to make the transition from our old software (MindBody). I stayed with MindBody *way* too long. My only regret is not making the switch sooner.
ProsIt does everything I need it to do, is super clear and easy to use, and the pricing is unbeatable for the value delivered.
ConsThere's no time clock feature and payroll is in beta. We have a small staff and use a spreadsheet to track time, so it's not a big deal. It is 100% worth it to use PushPress and keep track of time with other methods.
Jon C.
Owner & Founder

“PushPress FTW!”

OverallOur overall experience with PushPress has been fantastic. We switched over from one of their main competitors and we have absolutely no regrets. It's a great tool to have for members, especially with the Store and Check-in apps as well. It makes for a somewhat flawless introduction for new members coming into our gym.
ProsThe new PushPress smartphone app is very easy for our members to use. They can sign up for classes, see who is in each class, and even add a profile picture so it's easy for people to put a 'face to the name.' We also love the fact that we can send out 'landing page' forms to any prospective members to sign up as a lead, for an intro, or for a membership. We can also add a discount and they can visibly see the discount is being applied which is great!
ConsWhat I liked least about the software has already been taken care of in the latest app updates: 1) Our members wanted to see who was in what class and that has been resolved with the new software update; 2) We wanted a waitlist because a lot of our weekend classes fill up and there's no way to see if anyone else is interested in the class, but again that is currently being tested in the app before the release; 3) We really hope they implement timing out of classes soon. For instance if no one is signed up for the 6:30pm class by 5:30pm, the class will automatically be cancelled so the coach and athletes will know.
Brandon E.

“Suuuuper easy to use”

OverallPush press handles everything member management
ProsEase of use Simplicity Lacking clutter
ConsNot found anything yet that I don't like

By PushPress on September 20, 2019
Hey Brandon, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really glad you're finding the system easy to use. You're busy enough without having to sift through a system that's cluttered, right? We agree!
Jonathan M.
CrossFit Gym Owner
May 10, 2019

“BEST App I Recommend for CrossFit Gyms & Athletes”

OverallI've been a user since 2014. It was great then, and has only continued to improve.
ProsUser interface is on point. Easy to like and comment on things that build community. Easy to customize for your gym. Backend usage is easy. LOVE IT.
ConsSometime, it can be slow to load. I'd also like to see the ability to make your results from a WOD private to other users - even at your gym. I realize it's a feature that almost seems counter-intuitive, but we've had a handful of times that would have been useful.
Eric M.

“PushPress Review”

OverallWe are able to work ease set up our processes for a better business. I have able to track the metrics each day/week/month to further grow my business.
ProsI love the ease at which my PARISI can set up everything needed for customers. We can send out waivers, transaction requests as well as follow up in a timely fashion to anything our clients needs.
ConsI would say nothing had even crossed my mind agony what is wrong with the software. I feel their is no weakness!

By PushPress on September 20, 2019
That's great to hear, Eric! With everything gym owners have going on, remembering to respond to clients can be a challenge. I'm glad we're able to help!
Justin M.

“Push Press Review”

ProsI like the ease of use. Having used multiple member management services, Push Press has been the easiest to navigate and learn.
ConsI wish there were more reporting features such as upcoming bills and upgrading memberships. As of now I need to delete a membership and then issue a new one. It would be easier to just have an upgrade feature.

By PushPress on September 23, 2019
Hey Justin, we're glad that you find the system easy to use! Our developers are working on some additional reporting features that will be released in the future, including more customization. Thank you for the feedback!
Maria E.
Gym Owner
May 3, 2019

“Get off the computer and back to work faster!”

OverallPushpress has exceeded my expectations in Customer Service. Quick to respond with solutions. There's no run around or inexperienced reps. Everyone I've dealt with is very polite and proactive to find you answers. Pushpress is easy to use, very user friendly, very organized. Thank you for a great product!
ProsPushpress organizes all my clients memberships, classes, events, sales of product, emails....I can link contact forms and registration pages to my Gym's website for easy payment processing. The Pushpress team works continually to update software. They accept recommendations on features and improvements, and work to make the Pushpress software work for you! They respond very quickly to questions, and provide videos of their answers, instead of simply directing you to "visit the customer forum to find an answer".
ConsDuring one software update all my members' emergency contact info got imported to one of the other fields, and the only fix was manually going into each and correcting. But no info was LOST.
Jonathan R.
September 6, 2018

“Best Management System Out There”

OverallPush Press offers every major report you could ever find valuable. The dashboard has everything you need right away to do a quick check on what you need to know for the day. The check in in awesome letting you know who registers, who checked in and who didn't. Everything I can possibly want is in this system.
ProsWe have used two other big name management systems at our CrossFit gym. When we had the opportunity to try Push Press we took a chance because we did nit love our system at the time. Rep and his team have exceeded our expectations. The system they developed has thought of everything. Dan even met with me and my husband when we happened to be in the area of his gym and just talked about what we need and what could make the system better. The team is quick to respond with any question and that is super important to us. They are always finding ways to make our lives better and better.
ConsI know that cons are valuable to help you improve, but I can honestly say I cannot think of one.
James P.
April 12, 2018

“PushPress has packaged a very powerful platform into a simple and easy to use solution.”

OverallI've been able to remove myself from most of the day-to-day admin, since members can self-manage most of their issues through the apps. This has freed up hours from my day to devote to growing the business.
ProsThe simplicity. Once the system has been set up, there is very little maintenance that needs to be done with the software. Getting members into the system with a membership is fast and simple. This allows me to spend the time getting to the member, instead of doing admin for the member. It just works. I also love the dedicated apps. They take a load of my staff and there is less need to have a staff member managing a front desk. These apps make it easy for members to self manage scheduling, checking in to classes, and purchase. The overall look and feel of the system is elegant. It isn't cluttered like other management solutions (MBO, Wodify, etc). We've had nothing but compliments from our members since the switch!
ConsI would like to see more controls on how to communicate with members and clients. I would like to be able to customize the messages on automated emails.
April 12, 2018
Cara F.
September 20, 2019

“We just switched to PushPress and we love it! ”

ProsI like how easy it is to use. I love the daily update emails I get about transactions, birthdays, expired memberships etc. It were also so easy to switch from our old program to this new one.
ConsThere are still a few bugs to be figured out, but the customer support is so efficient and helpful that everything has been taken care of quickly.

By PushPress on September 30, 2019
Thanks, Cara! We're glad that you're enjoying your experience with PushPress. We look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations!
Jess R.

“PushPress ”

OverallI appreciate being able to manage the gym when I'm not there. Keeping track of memberships and payments
ProsI like the ease of using it. Anytime I have an issue the crew is always quick to help and fix it. I appreciate the cost. I have a small affiliate and the cost is affordable.
ConsI wish there was an app versus having to use the website. I would like to see ACH it has been promised for years with no follow-through. Cleaner landing page links During my busiest times I feel that my check-in process and the laptop is slow and it take a lot of time for it to load or it doesn't load and then I'm having people sign in on a piece of paper. This creates more work for me.

By PushPress on September 20, 2019
Thank you for the review, Jess! This type of feedback is always useful. We just spent some time working on a fix for the check-in app slowness, let the support team know if you're still experiencing difficulty. Also, ACH is currently live in beta...reach out to support to get into the next cohort. It will be open to everyone in the next 30 days. Thanks for your patience!
Gretchen H.
Owner/coach

“Push Press”

OverallWe are a small fitness studio and the software is plenty robust for our needs. I imagine as we grow, we will grow into some of the other features this program has to offer. Billing, scheduling, website, member app, have all been fantastic for us so far.
ProsVery intuitive. Handles all the functions that I need it to for our small fitness studio. Interface is clean, easy to navigate. The response time for any help or support is very quick too.
ConsNothing so far, still consider myself a newish user:)
Kara C.
Administrator
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
May 4, 2019

“Awesome product, a few bugs”

OverallOverall, the software is great and does everything we need it to do. The support staff is amazingly helpful and friendly. If I could change one thing, it would be giving businesses control over the emailing to its members.
ProsThis platform is super easy to use and understand. The apps and additional features are simple enough that we started taking advantage of them soon after we set up our membership billing side of things. Mainly, we use it for member billing, attendance and payroll tracking. But we've also begun to use the store and screens apps.
ConsI'm not a fan of the auto-emailing and how we don't have control over what goes to who and when. Especially during migration (but even after), members get tons of unnecessary emails and it's pretty obnoxious. We've also run into other miscellaneous bugs and they often take awhile to hunt down and fix. Seems like the software is very popular and with all of the new apps being tested, issues don't get resolved for several days, maybe even weeks. Maybe just a shortage of manpower?

By PushPress on May 8, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to give us your honest feedback! We appreciate every review. We agree with you about the emails - when we started we thought "less is more" and felt it was one less thing an owner had to spend time configuring. We still believe setting up all the emails is a lot of burden on an owner, but we've identified a better way to do this. It's on the project board, and will be done soon, but we have some really big works in progress now that have to be completed as a prerequisite to this.
May 4, 2019
Scott M.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
September 7, 2018

“PushPress is the best value with the best service on the market”

ProsThe value of the software is second to none, I think. The people who created it are gym owners who understand how gyms, especially CrossFit-style gyms operate. Their customer support has always been great, too. Quick to respond or offer an answer. I also like that there's a Facebook community so you can see how others who are using the software may have already solved a certain problem you're facing -- like two people who share an email address.
ConsIt's kind of cumbersome to setup new clients, especially drop-ins, with "special requests." I coach one class and will frequently get people who say they were given a buy 2, get 1 free deal, or are offered 50% off a punch card, etc. Special exceptions are difficult. I wish I could just open one screen and put in the persons name, how many classes they get, and how much I want to charge them, if anything at all.
September 7, 2018
Jaime E.

“Pushing PushPress ”

OverallOverall, PushPress makes running a gym significantly easier. Automated memberships alone are worth the time saved to run memberships.
Pros-automation -customer service -cyber security This software allows for quick charges on items, event setup, attendance tracking, and member communication among other things. I appreciate the automatic drafting of memberships which takes the thinking out of the equation so I can focus on my actual business.
Cons-membership cancellations -could use a point of sale device -cost per transaction Memberships cancelling is tough to navigate at times. It would be convenient to have a device for sales similar to the Square System. Personally looking forward to a less expensive option for transactions.
Jessica H.
May 10, 2019

“Business Anytime You Need It”

OverallI've been with Pushpress since 2016. I have recommended them countless times and will continue to support them. They've built an amazing platform for ease of use and the features keep coming all while they grow and add clients.
ProsThe ease of use. It's intuitive and you can get the information you need/want with a click or two. Time is money and as a mother and business owner I need my software to work in my office and on my phone on the go. It checks all of the boxes I need to be successful. Thank you Pushpress team.
ConsI don't have a least. If I had to choose one maybe the quirks that arise here and there. However, the team is always there for you to fix any issues and weekly big fixes allow for constant upgrades.
Dawna G.
Principal
September 10, 2018

“Good software, great support”

OverallAmazing customer service. Push Press is an ever evolving platform which they are constantly working to improve, but it does not have all the kinks worked out and there are a lot of needs for workarounds to manage fairly basic (in my opinion) needs. Still, I would rather work with a company whose product has a little less finesse but who I know is doing their best to improve it and serve their clients needs than with a company which has everything under the sun but who you can't reach when there is a problem.
ProsThe software is simple to use, and the support is phenomenal. If there is an issue the developers are quick to respond and will dig in until they find the issue.
ConsI like that it's basic.... but I also don't like that it's basic. Would like a little more robustness in reporting and member management. I understand the developers want to focus on what they feel are the most important areas rather than adding a bunch of bells and whistles, but I think what I would want to be able to generate from the software and what the developers feel is most important doesn't always line up.
September 10, 2018
Tyler E.
Gym Owner/Coach
May 6, 2019

“Thoughts on Push Press”

OverallThe software is pretty consistent and I can certainly rely on it to get the job done
ProsI like that Push Press attempts to offer all the features a gym business would need
ConsI feel like because this software tries to do everything, it struggles to do any one thing particularly well

By PushPress on May 8, 2019
Tyler, thank you for the review! Although we have been the first in our industry to claim "all in ones are a failed concept, because they cannot do anything very well", it is indeed hard to meet all the needs of a gym owner and do everything exceptional. Our goal is to keep everything as simple and streamlined as well can to hit that "exceptional" mark for as many clients as we can. Any way we can improve things, do not hesitate to let us know!
May 6, 2019
Preston W.
CF-L1 Trainer

“Great Product”

OverallOverall the product is easy to get around and can provide, not only ease of use with products, payroll, and member accounts, but accurate information on member consistency and growth.
ProsThis software allows our gym to easily manage memberships. We can see our new leads, who has been showing up, to the gym, and who we need to reach out to to provide a better service and get them back in the gym. We can easily add new products for members to purchase via the product page. There is also a very seamless payroll system in place as well which makes getting paid the correct hours very easy.
ConsThe only thing I don't like is that there isn't a seamless way for members to log themselves in for the day through a partnering app such as SugarWOD. I have to manually enter names and check members in.
Aaron R.
Head Trainer/Partner
June 3, 2019

“Business Software for the Fitness Minded”

OverallIt's not that we are solving business problems, it's that Push Press doesn't create any for us to solve... There are always small kinks with updates but these are such a small issue and the support staff is always keen and quick to hear and fix.
ProsEase of use and seamless adjustments for membership options with our transient population have made a world of difference. Projections and past month metrics on income and retention are fantastic for assisting us with laying out plans for expansion and additions to the coaching staff.
ConsInability to customize mailing lists is a small flaw. We would like to see a current population map/overlay to know areas our members come from, or areas that are yet untapped potential. More data based metrics off check-ins. Plan vs plan, etc.
June 3, 2019
Ben O.
CFO
May 10, 2019

“One of the most customer centered options for gym software”

OverallThe cost of PushPress is phenomenal compared to other platforms, and they truly focus on and care about each individual customer in making a product that fits their clients needs.
ProsI love the team behind PushPress and the ease of use the product they put out! PushPress is dedicated to making a top tier product that is both easy to use and easy to customize with their integrations.
ConsAs they are a growing company, there can be some features that you have to wait on or you may need to do a workaround to accomplish your goal, but it at least can be done and it can be done without the complexity of other softwares.
Stephen H.

“Best decision ever”

OverallWe are seeing more traffic than ever due to the enhanced user experience. The days of paper waivers, emailing with drop-ins and potential members are long gone.
ProsThis software has fully automated my CrossFit affiliate. We are able to do everything needed with it. It has transformed our retail point of sale which used to be a pain for members. We have been able to run better reports, setup events, and it integrates with all of our existing communication tools (slack, mail chimp, etc). Their customer service is fast and prompt to resolve any issues or problems you might have.
ConsThe PushPress team is constantly updating to make the platform better so there can be some features that are not fully functional for very short periods of time. It has not been an issue for our day to day operations. My only suggestion would be a staff app so it isn't just browser based for employees and managers. I'm sure this is in the pipeline.
Ty K.
Owner/Medical Exercise Specialist
September 6, 2018

“Simple and Easy to Learn”

OverallPushPress has made running my facility a lot more efficient with all the of the tools and integrations it has built in so far. They are always improving and making for a better experience. Their customer service is always speedy and super understanding of anything that comes up (if a glitch or something happens).
ProsThe ability to scale it to whatever business size you have. PushPress integrates with a lot of other software to make it easy to keep your POS system in place while adding to your technology.
ConsSometimes there are things you want to do that aren't part of the software but that means they aren't part of the software or integrations YET.
John S.
April 24, 2018

“Push Press allows me to spend more time coaching, and less time in front of a computer. ”

ProsPush Press saves me so much time and money. If I didn't use Push Press, I would have to hire another coach and a full time front desk / admin employee. Reps and the rest of the guys at Push Press are really on the ball when it comes to customer service and customer care. I can tell they really care about the success of my box and are ready and willing to help in any way possible. I will never leave Push Press because Push Press gets better every single day! The Push Press team is dedicated to being on the forefront of technology, integration, and simplicity.
ConsThere is nothing to note. I have had no issues with Push Press. The software has never failed me and the support team is always ready to help.
April 24, 2018
Karen A.
April 21, 2018

“PushPress provides me a simple, easy to use system that makes running my business hassle free. ”

ProsI love that when I'm sitting with a new member, I'm able to input info without complications and unnecessary steps. The system is very straight forward and easy to navigate. Also, customer service is extremely helpful and quick to respond. The chat window is convenient and the response time is usually within hours, if not quicker.
ConsIn the 3 years, I've been using PushPress, I have to say that there isn't anything that I'm unhappy with. I probably don't use half of what the system offers, but my experience with what I use it for has been nothing short of exceptional.
April 21, 2018
Steffany Tilton T.
Owner | Coach
October 31, 2018

“Review for Pushpress”

OverallWe are doing our damndest to automate and keep track of purchases, billings, schedule, client information, etc in one place. If we could add options like "keep track of member stats", workouts, programming logs, body measurements, etc, that would be a one-stop-shop of BRILLIANCE!
ProsI love how user-friendly the software is, the customer service is, how clear the team was during our trial and how helpful they've been on issues big and small.
ConsThere are longer roll-out times for some intuitive things me (or more likely my clients) recommend which surprise me, but it could be a function of how our gym is uniquely set up.
October 31, 2018
Julie M.
head coach
September 18, 2019

“SPCF Head Coach”

OverallGreat! Very nice features with athlete management.
ProsInterface with the programming calendar.
ConsThe login requires a domain first, then the email login. Why can't it remember your domain based on the email login?

By PushPress on September 23, 2019
Hey Julie, we appreciate the feedback! I'll pass your suggestion regarding the domain name on to our developers and see what we can do. Thank you for the review!
September 18, 2019
Rene D.
Gym Owner
September 12, 2019

“Makes life so much easier”

OverallI am very pleased with PushPress. I am particularly impressed with how responsive they are to customer suggestions. They are constantly improving the system, always based on user input.
ProsI love how easy it is now to track attendance. I can track by day, by class, or by coach. I am able to see attendance history for my athletes, and even receive a heads-up when someone has been away from the gym for a while.
ConsThe navigation can be a little clunky. On occasion I find that I need to download a CSS file of my data to be able to find the exact info I'm looking for.

By PushPress on September 23, 2019
Hey Rene, we're glad to hear that PushPress has made your life easier! Tracking attendance can be a huge burden (although vital) so making that process even just a little bit easier is why we do what we do. Also, if you're ever having trouble with data or need helping finding information, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. They'll be happy to help!
Gregory B.

“Satisfied gym owner”

OverallOverall, I'm extremely satisfied with both my personal experience as well as the time return on customer service and consistency in which the development team turns around and builds new things.
ProsI really enjoy the ability to modify and use the features that mean the most to me while incorporating other software like SugarWOD or my website directly into it smoothly.
ConsThere are some features that are underdeveloped, but they are quickly catching up to the standards of the software companies that have been around much longer than PushPress has.
Andrew P.
Entrepreneur
May 14, 2019

“Number 1 in the industry”

OverallIncredible, customer service is awesome.
ProsEase of use and all the metrics they provide. It can integrate with so many other programs like SugarWOD, Uplaunch, BTWB, etc. clients like it because there is a members area. Coaches love it because they have an app that makes charging clients take seconds. Highly recommend them. I used 2 other software clients before them too.
ConsNo 24 hour customer support (which is totally understandable) and the occasional bug when dealing with payments.
Michael W.
April 13, 2018

“Amazing!”

ProsSimple, elegant, & easy to use. Designed for the gym owner in mind. Quickly access everything in the software. Always working, zero downtime. Integrations with every type of platform that you need in your business. Great for CrossFit Gyms/Affiliates. Amazing customer support that's super quick response time. We use this in my gym, CrossFit COMO since 2015!
ConsThis isn't really a huge issue and majority of people wouldn't use this, but a customizable dashboard would be a nice feature!
April 13, 2018
Dustin B.
September 19, 2019

“Great company with great software ”

OverallThe few issues I've had were dealt with quickly, and they have a chat box available to ask questions. If it's after hours, a bot will suggest helpful articles.
ProsThe dashboard itself has a ton of info that you don't have to go seek out. Check ins, expiring members, new leads, new members, birthdays, at risk members, plus more all on the front page.
ConsThe messaging system is lacking in being able to message multiple plan groups at one time. I have to go into each plan to send a message to my clients.

By PushPress on September 23, 2019
Hey Dustin, thank you for the review! Our goal with the dashboard was to consolidate the important information that gym owners need into a space where they can actually put it to good use. We're glad that you find it beneficial!
Calin S.

“Fantastic ”

OverallI'm still learning, but I really like it so far! It's a great start up product!
ProsIt's very user friendly! Everything is clear and crisp. I'm a new user, but so far for my gym, it's perfect.
ConsThe billing set up with adding sub members has kinda been confusing. For example, we have a couple in the gym. The boyfriend pays bu everything Is under the girlfriend's name ever since we added her to his account on a sub member.

By PushPress on September 20, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Calin! We're really glad you find the system easy to use, that was our goal. If you have any questions about sub accounts, please reach out to the support team via intercom and they'll be happy to assist.
Lindsay W.
September 10, 2019

“Push Press does the job!”

OverallLove it!! I would highly recommend PushPress to any gym owner out there! They have a great team!
ProsEase of use, great client interface, Makes it easy for clients to go in and reserve classtimes and space.
ConsInvoice system - prior to this latest release the invoicing system was super easy and now it's not .

By PushPress on September 20, 2019
Hey Lindsay, thanks for the review! As gym owners, it was important that PushPress was easy to use for everyone, but especially clients because we know this makes your life easier!
John S.
Owner/Operator
May 17, 2019

“PushPress Client Review ”

OverallMy experience with PushPress. The PushPress team and customer service are second to none.
ProsI like how easy it is to use PushPress. The staff has gone above and beyond from day one and continually advances their services and products. I also like how easy it is to integrate the PushPress software with other apps and systems.
ConsI don't like that I cannot pause memberships for a set duration so that the membership starts billing automatically after the end date.
Mitch I.
May 16, 2019

“Above and beyond service”

OverallHad a hard time getting hardware at one point that would allow me to better take advantage of the system. They offered a month at no cost to give me the opportunity to get the hardware I needed! It was fantastic!
ProsIt is pretty simple to use and they are always working to make it better and easier.
ConsAs I grew it was difficult to understand how much more I could get out of it. But they always scheduled a meeting or two to make sure I could take advantage of everything at no extra cost.
May 16, 2019

“Software is great”

OverallThe gym I used to work at used PushPress and I used it occasionally. When I did it was pretty easy to navigate. Since having my own gym, the support we have received has been great. Their customer service and ease of use has been refreshing as a new business owner.
ProsCustomer support. They are really fast at responding and extremely helpful with their responses
ConsNot all the integrations I would like and had to switch to some other programs. It wasn't too bad just a little bit of a pain :)
Itamar C.
Head Coach/Owner
September 13, 2019

“Best back-end system for CrossFit Affiliates”

OverallThe incubator program has been immensely helpful in the early stages of a new CrossFit affiliate. Super valuable information and guidance that I don't know where we'd be without it.
ProsIt's simple to use and easy to understand how to add new members/memberships and make any necessary changes.
ConsFinancial reports can be confusing, especially when numbers don't perfectly line up from one to the other.

By PushPress on September 20, 2019
Hey Itamar, this is awesome! We're so glad you're a part of the incubator program and that you're seeing its value. Give yourself some credit too because you're the one taking the time to implement everything you're learning. Keep up the great work and thanks for being on our team!
Nick H.

“PushPress is great”

OverallThe experience has been great overall. As with all systems, they're not perfect, but they're the system I chose (over 4 others), and I happily recommend them to newer gym owners that I mentor.
ProsThe ability to create landing pages, assign personal training to coaches, and the ease of creating plans/products. Also it just LOOKS beautiful.
ConsClients cannot buy/schedule personal training options on their own; customer service sometimes takes days to respond (although quality answers are almost always eventually reached); reports are not customize-able at all (although they're updating that as we speak)
Tanya L.
Sports, 1-10 employees

“Great Customer Service”

OverallGreat! Love all the support!
ProsThe software is easy to use! The best thing is what is behind the software, which is the customer service. It has never been a wait or anything difficult to get anyone on the phone to trouble shoot or answer any of my questions in a timely manner.
ConsI only wish that I could schedule emails in advance.
Lisa K.
Coach and Manager
Sports, 1-10 employees

“Great software!”

OverallGreat experience overall! Customer service is great with the chat feature. All our questions and concerns that have been addressed were rectified and quite promptly.
ProsI like the ease of navigating the software. Everything is simple and straight forward, which is exactly what we needed to keep track of members and to process their payments. There are good metrics to keep track of financial areas as well.
ConsI would like an overall feature to list in one area all the members assigned to a staff member regardless of what type of membership they have, this way they have a running list.