SkySlope Ratings

Overall

About SkySlope

Automate your brokerage with real estate transaction management solution that offers integrated e-signature and compliance tracking. Learn more about SkySlope

April 12, 2019

“SkySlope allows me to organize and file my transactions with ease”

ProsAs the title of my review states, SkySlope allows me to categorize my transactions with ease. As it is set up within my brokerage, I know exactly which documents i need to coordinate my transactions and limit my liability at the end of the day. Linking up with a transaction auditor in my company, there are always multiple sets of eyes reviewing every document which ensures that nothing is missed. Gone are the days of giant stacks and binders full of paper. Everything is now digital.
ConsThe learning curve can be steep, and I've noticed that older agents in my office have trouble. But that could be true for most software. I haven't had much trouble and recent changes to the site have made things much easier when creating new property files.
Jodylynne J.
Realtor & Owner
January 9, 2019

“Love Skyslope!! I feel organized! ”

OverallSimple, good how to use information, well organized and extremely functional for any busy Realtor.
ProsWow!! Great product and totally makes my real estate life so much easier. You can access documents from anywhere making it easy to work from anywhere. I absolutely love that there's a separate section that lets you know if you have an incomplete items so you can stay on top of your transactions. I feel so much more organized now and being able to email documents directly into a transaction makes my life simple and quick. It can only get better from here with even more technology. They also have an app that allow you to upload and view documents straight from your phone or tablet.
ConsI don't have really any dislikes for the product.
January 9, 2019
Dana Z.
June 6, 2018

“We Love Skyslope!”

OverallSkyslope really streamlines compliance for our brokerage. We struggled for years to find the most user friendly software for our agents and this is by far the best I have ever used. We would be lost without Skyslope!
ProsSkyslope is extremely user friendly on the agent side. It recognizes your saved file in Zip and autopopulates when you choose that address in the search feature. Digisign is a dream and never seems to have issues as many other digital signature software programs do.
ConsThe reporting features on the broker side need to be tweaked. They are not nearly as user friendly as the agent side of the software. Also, for some reason we have never been able to integrate our MLS listings automatically.
June 6, 2018
June 14, 2018

“Gets almost everything done from 1 place”

ProsIt has just enough integrations to let you do almost your entire transaction management process from one place. It also has a very clean, modern and easy to use interface once you get the hang of it.
ConsSometimes it falls prey to server issues, and sometimes seemingly basic features are not to be found. They seem to add new features more often than they fix old issues.
June 14, 2018
April P.
Office Admin / CFO
July 18, 2019

“We love Skyslope”

OverallCustomer support is the absolute best, hands down. We love everything about SkySlope. Everything is customizable.
ProsWhat's not to like? This is our entire company paperless! All of our transactions stored in there, no more filing cabinets!
ConsThere is just 1 feature...you cannot access certain areas from other areas, you have to go back out to the main screen again.
July 18, 2019
April 24, 2018

“Skyslope helped us go paperless and be more organized.”

ProsI like the fact that our whole company has officially gone paperless and agents are allowed to email documents right into the checklist.
ConsI don't like that every time you need to download a document, you have to click on it and wait for it to load and then save it. I wish there was a download button.
Emily P.
September 14, 2019

“Easy to keep files organized”

OverallMy overall experience is favorable. Its user friendly.
ProsIt is easy to use and it keeps your files organized and ready for review. Its easy to keep track and a checklist.
ConsThere is really nothing I can say that I like least about this software. It was very user friendly and helpful.
September 14, 2019
Tori S.
Team Manager
June 27, 2018

“Very easy to use and keeps everything together!”

ProsI love how easy it is to keep track of the closings we have coming and all the contact information! Looking back at old files is super easy as well!
ConsNot really anything that I don't like about Skyslope, maybe if its transaction/tasks were a little easier to use!
June 27, 2018
Jason B.
Real Estate Broker/Partner, The Browns with F. C. Tucker Emge Realtors
January 7, 2019

“SkySlope is the BEST!!!”

ProsSkyslope was implemented by our company last year. This product has made the communication between agents and transaction coordinators seamless! The ease of use on the agent side and finalization on the the TC side is 2nd to none!!!
ConsIm not a huge fan of the "Input Assistant". It seems to slow the process down a little bit but this is a TINY little thing! 99.99% of this system is amazing!
January 7, 2019
Janet M.
October 2, 2019

“Best Transaction platform”

OverallI use Skyslope to set up transactions and then upload documents and files.
ProsSkyslope is very easy to use and comprehensive. I can upload documents, split files and track the status.
ConsI have no negative comments about Skyslope.
October 2, 2019
September 5, 2019

“Digital file storage”

OverallThis has been big help to our transaction management team.
ProsI love that this can store email communication during a sales transaction, allowing you to free up space on your own server or database while still saving important details.
ConsThe standardized email addresses can be a little long, but it is nice that it creates an address unique to each transaction.
September 5, 2019
Daniel W.
Customer Care Manager & Assistant to Medway Realty Broker
October 5, 2018

“Great organizer of all Documents”

OverallWe have benefited greatly as we are able to scan all of our documents into one place which allows us to easily access them. It also saves us money because they are all in one system for all of your record keeping needs.
ProsThe biggest pro of this software is the fact that all of our documents are located in one place for easy access. Each agent has their own account provided by our company. It also has a Digital Signature program called DigiSign which makes life easier for all agents.
ConsSometimes DigiSign does not act appropriately to commands but support has always been there to help.
October 5, 2018
Erin M.
Marketing & Transaction Coordinator
April 24, 2018

“We use this in my office as a central place to hold all paperwork for every deal.”

ProsI like having a central place that I go to see all paperwork and what is outstanding for each deal. It is easy to search by agent name or property address. Super user friendly. Makes my life easier everyday.
ConsThe website does crash every once in awhile, which can be very problematic in a fast paced real estate market.
Tracey C.
Operations Manager
August 15, 2018

“Transaction Management Software that works”

OverallI like their customer service and the actual product.
ProsI love that it is a user friendly product for uploading our real estate documents for an electronic file. I love how you can email right into the program to keep a record of conversations.
ConsSplitting documents could be easier to do and tagging them to automatically go to the spot they should be uploaded to for review would be great.
August 15, 2018
July 25, 2019

“BEST on the market!”

ProsThere are SO many features and uploading documents to crazy easy. You can also have people sign documents straight from your account. The customer service can't be matched.
ConsI wish they had people come out and train agents on how to use the technology as many have a heard time learning it.
July 25, 2019
Deb T.
Digital Sales and Marketing Manager
April 12, 2019

“The best agent transaction management system money can buy!”

OverallOn boarding was great, and the training was excellent. This is a platform that will store all of our documentation and is easy for everyone to use. No more loops of non-compliance!
ProsThis is an agent intuitive platform. Our agents love it! The staff loves it! The Managing Brokers love it! We have increased our efficiency and processing time. The customer support is the best I seen in any industry. This is a top notch product and company full of top notch people! This a platform that our agents truly support.
ConsMy only complaint is a that it took us so long to decide to on board.
Kent D.
Configuration Management / Document Control
Defense & Space, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2018

“Skyslope”

OverallSending and receiving electronic signatures for clients
ProsChecklists to show what is missing and ability to verify before sending document to clients
ConsOutrageously expensive. Other options are available but without some of the advanced features
September 10, 2018
Albert W.
Transaction Coordinator
June 25, 2019

“1 year + usage review”

ProsI like the color-coded flags for individual documents so its easy to see what's been approved or is marked as outstanding.
ConsOn the regular user end, completed transactions were completely removed by the administrator. I'd like to still be able to see a list of all past transactions.
June 25, 2019
Lisa E.
September 25, 2019

“Very User Friendly”

OverallFantastic! I would recommend a hundred times over.
ProsIt is extremely user friendly. The support staff is top notch. Keeps all of my documents organized and sends appropriate notifications, let's me know what documents I am missing to complete my file.
ConsI truly do not have any cons with SkySlope. I have had nothing but an exceptional experience. I plan to continue to use this for all of my transactions.
September 25, 2019
Carol M.
HR
January 8, 2019

“User Friendly”

ProsVery easy to use and walks you through the steps
ConsI do not have any negative comments to share.
January 8, 2019
Joan A.
September 30, 2019

“Skyslope ”

OverallI use it daily through my brokerage and have never had a problem with it.
ProsI really like Skyslope much better than Dot Loop. It makes the transaction flows better and is fast.
ConsThe initial learning curve took some time. I should have been using the checklist fields and I was not.
September 30, 2019
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
August 1, 2019

“Cumbersome, Double Work, Unhappy”

OverallNot the best.
ProsI haven't found on thing yet. I was hoping to like to alot as I wanted to get away from the Zillow product.
ConsI came to Skyslope with an open mind. I know changing software is not usually fun but I was looking forward to getting into what I was told was going to be fantastic. However, it takes much longer, it's at least double the work and I now have to set my own templates for docusign agreements? Why would I want to add to my day by having to make templates for each new document? Why isn't this pre-done for the thousands of agents our agency just brought on?
August 1, 2019
December 4, 2018

“Makes compliance a breeze”

ProsThe checklist for documents that my broker needs makes my paperwork a breeze to get through. I can easily see what I am missing. The option to share docs through this program for signatures is a great bonus!
ConsNo cons for this software at this time that I can report
December 4, 2018
Romayeo E.
July 17, 2019

“Transaction management”

OverallSkyslope did not work for what Imy company needed.
ProsAs it was my first product of this type, I originally liked it, but soon found out it was not adequate.
ConsI did not have a user friendly platform.
July 17, 2019
Courtney F.
August 22, 2019

“Acceptable Transaction Tracker”

OverallI feel skyslope is an adequate software and not the bells and whistles, but who wants to pay for that? For that it is costing it is worth it.
ProsEase of use was high with this one. I feel like you can do all that you need to quickly with the software and that I have never needed more.
ConsIt isnt very attractive layout wise and I wonder if there is more that could be done with that.
August 22, 2019
Manuel D.
Business Office Manager
May 3, 2019

“For Real Estate Transactions works very good”

OverallEasy to have all the documents separate for each transaction makes life easier!
ProsIt is very easy to use and works well. Great way of following tasks and the log everything done. Great way to have transactions organized
ConsDocuments signatures are difficult to use.
May 3, 2019
Katelyn R.
Licensed Realtor
Real Estate, 10,001+ employees
May 10, 2019

“Convienent ”

OverallOverall, I think its very helpful and convenient.
ProsI like that I can have all my contracts and documents in one place and have the convince of someone reviewing them to make sure they are all legally correct.
ConsIt was very hard to learn and not user friendly.
May 10, 2019