RelayThat Ratings

Overall

About RelayThat

Resize and remix 2000+ pixel perfect marketing images in under 5 minutes with no design skills are needed. Learn more about RelayThat

Debbie B.
Marketing
August 13, 2019

“Why RelayThat is Brilliant for Branding”

OverallAfter much thought, I decided to use RelayThat for all my featured images on my blog posts. I vary the colors slightly to keep things interesting, but overall, it's very easy to recognize my branding because of the way that RelayThat keeps things consistent without me having to think about every small element. Having the ability to quickly produce relevant, interesting images without spending a fortune, and without wasting time, has been a huge blessing.
ProsI've been using RelayThat for about 18 months now and I use it everyday. I'm not a graphic artist but I need lots of images for my blogs - especially featured images for posts and accompanying images for social media. Using RelayThat allows me to create professional-looking, eye-catching images which - and this is key - allow me to brand my blogs without any graphic talent whatsoever. What's more, because the software allows me to choose a template, change it easily (including colors, images, icons, text etc) and resize it for various purposes it's a breeze (and a huge time-saver) to do graphics this way. Name your social media and there's a size ready and waiting for you, plus ad sizes, print variations and more. There are more options than I will ever need, and they're easy to search through. I can make a design using one template and then resize it automatically for a range of other uses. In terms of branding, I wanted my brand to visually shine through, both on my blogs and on social media. With RelayThat, I can use my blog colors in every image, either as the background, or for emphasis... and that's going to make my images easily recognizable wherever they are found online. I don't have to think too hard, or experiment too much to get a look that I love. There are thousands of images included, and also over 100,000 icons. That's very helpful for me The software makes it easy to get everything to look right and helps me stay within good graphics practice.
ConsWhile I love that RelayThat keeps me on the straight and narrow as far as design goes, there are some who will not adore the fact that the program is not as flexible as they might wish. This may frustrate graphic designers somewhat, but it delights me... as someone who has just enough design knowledge to be dangerous and make a total mess of things.
August 13, 2019
July 18, 2019

“Can't go wrong with RelayThat”

OverallI recommend RelayThat all the time to businesses who need advertising graphics, but don't have the budget to farm out to professional designers. There are lots of designs to choose from, and with Remix you get tons more layout options. I've been happy with all of RelayThat's output thus far, but sometimes require more granular control so still occasionally use Photoshop. One of the best 'sleeper' features is all the up-to-date layouts available for social media headers. You no longer have to keep up with the correct dimensions for Facebook, YouTube, etc. profile headers, as RelayThat updates the system whenever it changes on a social platform. Very handy!
ProsI love how many diverse templates RelayThat offers. Whether you need graphics for a social media post, website advertising banner, Facebook header image, e-book cover, business card design, etc. You'll find it available in RelayThat. I also love the Remix feature, where you can take the core elements of your design (logo, images, text) and automagically have the system devise some great looking alternatives!
ConsIf you're a graphic designer or wish to get granular control over the designs, you won't be satisfied with this service. It very much stays in its lane, and sometimes that can be disappointing when you wish to enact subtle changes but the system won't let you. Because of this, you might need to keep something like Canva around. Your mileage may vary.
Marco M.
Teacher
August 14, 2018

“Instant, Professional Images for Posts”

OverallRelayThat is a must have for anyone who markets on social media or runs a website. This program will save you hours (I mean it) by preparing templates for your posts and ways of reusing these templates whenever you want to. Hands down, this product has already yielded a massive ROI for me...and I've been using it less than a year. Thank you, RelayThat!
ProsI love that I can instantly create images for posting to my social media accounts. This program takes away the hassle of having to learn how to create eye-catching designs, with hundreds of templates that I can choose to use. I can save these templates and reuse them whenever I want. The best part though, is that if I'm running a campaign, I have a level of consistency that my clients come to trust, because every post is consistent! I love that I can pick from a huge bank of images, fonts and styles.
ConsI can't give the images a name before saving them. This costs me about ten seconds of finding and renaming, per image. It would be great if RelayThat could correct this. Sometimes, I'd like a little more choice in where things go inside my posts.
August 14, 2018
Jenn Z.
Owner, Creative Business Strategist
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
January 15, 2019

“Makes graphics creation a breeze”

OverallI used to somtimes spend at least an hour making a set of graphics for social media promotion (I usually make five tall- and five wide-format graphics for each piece of content I promote). With RelayThat, that time is cut to less than half an hour. It's sped up my content marketing workflow a lot!
ProsI love that I can create multiple graphics for social media promotion in a fraction of the time it takes me to create them from scratch! Being able to manipulate the text placement is also very helpful; this is a feature that was added after I started using RelayThat and it makes a huge difference in usability.
ConsI wish I could create my own templates or that there was a way to submit template ideas to the RelayThat team. A lot of the templates don't meet my personal criteria for tall- and wide-format graphics (which I use for Pinterest and Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn respectively) because I want the text to be distributed or in the middle on tall graphics and in the middle third on wide graphics, but that's my personal preference. There are still enough templates that fit my needs that RelayThat is very useful for me.
January 15, 2019
Natalie B.
Owner CEO
April 24, 2019

“Create stunning images and Social Media Assets”

OverallNo more worrying about your images being the right size and dimensions. This is a massive time saver!
ProsRelayThat is fantastic for social media images and posts. The perfect size every time. Wonderful free assets you can choose from along with uploading your own images, you can have the right image for the right post every time. Saving you time and frustration having the right dimensions for each platform, this tool is a Social Media marketers dream.
ConsI absolutely love this software and will use it for every single social media platform.
April 24, 2019
Nicole L.
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2019

“Fast and Reliable App - Time Saver”

OverallIt is a very helpful tool I have encountered for quick design with the support of ton of ready-made template
Pros1) Makes it very easy to use and change different sizes at the same time 2) It is a good tool can be replaced Canva
Cons1) Long learning curve but once pick up the skill the job is much easier 2) This tool might not suit everyone so be patient to learn
September 12, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
July 29, 2019

“Build high quality social media assets quickly with RelayThat”

OverallI would recommend RelayThat to small business owners who would like to design graphics themselves, save money and build assets fast.
ProsI've been using RelayThat for a while now to build graphics for my website, blog and social media channels. RelayThat is a time saver, once you build an asset you can use those elements across multiple platforms, its easy, fast, fun and efficient.
ConsThe only negative thing about RelayThat is that might be due to certain design constraints they do not have an option for choosing custom sizes, this becomes a roadblock if you want to define a custom size for your graphics.
Phillip C.
Marketing

“Amazing Graphic Tool”

OverallThumbs Up!
ProsVery intuitive for non-designers to create online advertising materials. Really love the feature where you can simply insert a url and it will automatically retrieve the url main assets, create the final graphic design, in different varying dimensions. A must have for anyone wanting to create professional and beautiful online advertising materials. The font pairs and color mix is also another nifty feature that quickens the whole graphic designing process.
ConsHoping for a brand management page where we can save watermarks, color scheme and other assets.
Ale R.
Editor
Newspapers, 1-10 employees
February 28, 2019

“Design multiples formats just with 1 design”

Overalleasy peasy for make design for social media. Really good tool for branding
ProsRelayThat is a simple design tool but the best from RelayThat is you can make 1 design and get multiple formats and sizes. So Instantly you can make images and design for every channel like facebook, instagram, blogpost without to have to redesign Pro - Smart templates - Automate resize - Image library - Work for ads too - Easy collage - automatic resize I use several tools for design, like stencil, design bold, canva... RelayThat its not my favorite but i must say this tools is easy to use and can save really... alot of time! And yes, make a redesign for other channels sometimes is a pain and take more time that the original
ConsThey missing some key features like - emojis - more photos and pic - cannot make free design (you are stuck the templates design) - not the best editor - more templates - the UI can be confuse
Publishing, Self-employed
November 7, 2018

“Helps to Simplify and Save Time on Design”

OverallOne of the most difficult things for me is to decide on what design I want to make when there are unlimited possibilities. RelayThat eliminates the difficult choices by providing me a select set of well-designed templates to choose from. This saves me a lot of time while providing me the opportunity to create quality graphics.
ProsThere are many quality design templates to choose from which can be repurposed or remixed to create graphics for different websites. I can make graphics for Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more while maintaining a consistent, on-brand look. RelayThat's duplicate design feature has enabled me to quickly create new graphics while applying the same design concepts I like. In fact, I've created well over a 100 featured image graphics for my blog in a small amount of time with the help of the duplicate design feature.
ConsThere's no way to adjust the opacity of the overlay on images. This can create a situation where an image is darker than I want it to be when I use a dark overlay color.
November 7, 2018
Media Production, 1-10 employees
March 26, 2019

“Saves me soooo much time”

OverallI post for my photography page and it's a life saver! Despite being a "creative" person, I have almost zero graphic design skills. RelayThat removes that headache for me! I just upload my photos and it generates all kinds of templates for all my social media post. I recommend this service to every photographer I come across. Fortunately I bought mine while it was being promoted on the appsumo site. Maybe they will bring it back! Keep an eye out ;)
ProsThe fact that it generates so much content automatically!
ConsI really can't think of any. The service is so good.
March 26, 2019
Shane S.
Branch Coordinator
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2019

“Holy Cow! A marketing wonderland.”

ProsThree words: ease of use. This program makes it beyond simple to churn out a near-infinite amount of on-brand marketing pieces in no time. You can customize just about everything and it auto-adjusts the content to fit numerous different sizes (pinterest pin, square, google, facebook cover, etc.)
ConsThere isn't much to dislike about this. The price is great, the platform is easy.
September 10, 2019
Jernej D.
Managing director - Trainer - Financial consultant
Education Management, Self-employed
April 18, 2019

“Best Graphics tool for non-technical persons”

OverallCreative ideas, save me tons of time. Everything is automatic.
ProsGreat tool for entrepreneurs. Big Time Saver. I love RelayThat. Super easy to use. Has a ton of premade, and presized templates for different social media. They are easy to build on and create.
ConsSome of the design need improvements, a few times I have had a couple of loading issues, but not a big problem.
April 18, 2019
Andy L.
Solopreneur
September 30, 2019

“RelayThat For Graphic Design Noobs”

OverallIt makes graphic design a cinch. I could do several graphics for a single post in less than 10 mins. Overall, it is great for anyone who want a quick graphic for their social media or blog posts.
ProsI like the various templates. I don't have to crack my head on the design. I just pick one that suits my blog post and change whatever that is needed. I also like the smart resizing for various social media platforms. It saves me time when I need graphics for Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
ConsIt doesn't come with the grid. It is hard to adjust your elements on the canvas. The image search is not fully expanded. If I go to Unsplash, I could find more images than what the RelayThat's Search function provides.
September 30, 2019
Serena L.
Designer
March 24, 2019

“Quick GOTO Design Tool For My Social Posts”

OverallTimer-saver for most of the design tasks for social media
ProsThe wow factor of using Relaythat is the power of its design templates, which can be automagically resized into different dimensions and sizes to be used across different social channels. Another appealing feature is its ideas feature, one particularly useful is fonts pairing where it cleverly suggest complementary great-looking fonts to be used together.
ConsDesign templates are fixed for the number of text and images fields (eg. Design template A only allows 2 text fields and 1 image fields). Occasionally we'll encounter the need to add-in extra text or image/icon field and will need to use another software for that greater flexibility.
March 24, 2019
Darryl D.

“GET THIS SOFTWARE”

OverallSimple- RelayThat is my got to for quick professional graphics.
ProsEverything- easy to use, value added program that I upcharge clients to use on their graphics over a basic editor like Canva and the dev team is always busting out new features!
Consno custom size option? That's really it but there's enough choices I can usually find one that works
Melvin H.
Professional Emcee / Master of Ceremonies
Events Services, 1-10 employees
July 22, 2019

“I LOVE RELAYTHAT”

Overalljust wanted to say that i LOVE RelayThat! I don't design often (once a month maybe).. but when I do.. you guys make me look like a PROFESSIONAL! for companies.. it's not about a quick tool to create designs asap via random templates that look good individually. It's about communicating the brand CONSISTENTLY (colours, fonts, logo, etc). And I think RelayThat does that so well!
ProsMakes a not very good designer like me create awesome design that look really PROFESSIONAL! It helps me quickly and easily communicate the brand CONSISTENTLY (colours, fonts, logo, etc).
ConsUsually need 30seconds to reorient myself whenever I enter again after a month ;D
July 22, 2019
Online Media, Self-employed
April 16, 2019

“One of the best solutions to making images for social media fast”

OverallA great experience, ideal for anyone that isn't a graphic designer but wants to create awesome looking images. Very easy, and lots of options and very quick to create things.
ProsRelayThat is the software you never knew you needed until you tried it. It allows you to make pleasing graphics for your social media and more fast and easy. Once you have made one design, you have it already in every other size you may need, perfectly formatted. Make sure you join the FB group to find out about all the latest changes coming up, they are super responsive to ideas, and new things are being added all the time. Really love this product and have been using it every day to create content.
ConsThe only con for me is that I need to use Google Chrome for it work properly.
April 16, 2019
Bryan E.
Elder
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
February 13, 2019

“High-quality graphics and templates”

ProsIt is incredibly easy to create customized graphics for website and social media use. There are more templates than I've cared to count pre-sized for different social and website platforms and they are very high quality.
ConsI wish there was the option to scale an image size within the aspect ratio. For example, as a podcaster, I create custom episode graphics that are square and I need 1400 x 1400 pixels minimum for Apple Podcasts. However, the best option for me with RelayThat is 1200 x 1200, which I have to download and resize manually. It's a small thing but it makes a difference for me.
February 13, 2019
Dustin D.
Director of UX development, social media and SEO/SEM
July 23, 2019

“Amazing content creation with branding in mind”

OverallThe team has been responsive and friendly, the app has been a real asset for branding and social media channels.
ProsLove their brand assets manager and how it pulls the data into the design templates. This makes creating brand assets so easy and professional looking.
ConsWould like more customization, but they've are always working on tweaks to improve the system.
July 23, 2019
May 24, 2018

“RelayThat is a clever way to create branded graphics on the fly. ”

OverallRelayThat saves me quite a bit of time when creating custom branded graphics for social media use.
ProsAs a business owner, time is of the essence, especially when it comes to creating social media graphics to promote my content. While I have extensive design expertise, I used to design these graphics from scratch for my social media use. Lately, I've been trying to focus on working smarter, and RelayThat allows me to create branded images rapidly. Sure, I still have a bias toward fully custom graphics that I designed myself, but my business would not be able to grow if I didn't streamline processes such as these. RelayThat has a great selection of design templates, as well as the ability to add custom typography. Support was quite responsive when I reached out as well.
ConsThe only reason I docked it one star in terms of features & functionality is it's still fairly limited with regards to how you can customize your graphics, but I'd also say if time is your top priority, this may be viewed as a benefit.
May 24, 2018
Leonard C.
Independent Consultant
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
November 16, 2018

“Easily produce image variations for different platforms & uses”

ProsCreating image variations for different online platforms and uses is incredibly easy with RelayThat. Design one version starting with built-in templates, then very quickly create variations with different dimensions with minimal effort. Images look good, the design templates look good, the use experience is good. Solid tool for anyone who creates online content or does online promotions.
ConsManaging designs you've already created is clunky. There is no standard "file manager", and once you've created and saved a given design under a particular Project, there's no way to easily transfer it to another Project.
November 16, 2018
Kimberly H.
Advocate
Media Production, 51-200 employees
September 27, 2019

“Perfect for Web Design and Content”

OverallI used it and liked it but it was too much for my needs. For a larger company it is perfect and highly recommended.
ProsI love that it allows you to look at color coordinates and it's ideal for creating content for blogs, websites, etc.
ConsNothing really stands out as a negative other than the price being a tad out of my reach for a smaller business.
September 27, 2019
Jamel R.
Chief Consultant
February 21, 2019

“A powerful marketing weapon we recommend to all businesses and marketers.”

OverallI'm the Chief Consultant of Borne Creative, a Marketing Agency in Australia with a major focus on digital. WHY do we LOVE RelayThat? It makes Ad creation EASY. A bespoke Ad in multiple variations can take hours to put together, especially if a client requests numerous changes. With RelayThat we can literally mock up hundreds of ad or post variations for our clients in seconds. This allows us to focus more of our time on refining campaign strategy and management, and we only need to create bespoke art for more complex client briefs. And to top it all off, their system only continues to get better and better - just look at their updates in the last year. My only regret is not buying RelayThat sooner! We highly recommend RelayThat to all businesses and marketers.
ProsEasy to create a huge range of ads and ad variations + great support + always upgrading the system with new or improved features.
ConsNone. Some people said they had trouble figuring out how to use it but all you need to do is follow their nifty tutorial, ask their helpful support team, or check out their comprehensive help centre with FAQs.
February 21, 2019
Entertainment, Self-employed
September 6, 2018

“Pro post pics in a snap!”

ProsThis app makes creating pro looking post pics a breeze. I love that all you have to do is add your pics and logos, then Relay that magically shuffles them into their premade templates giving you endless possibilities. They've now made even more of it editable for more tweaking, but honestly most of the templates are so good, you won't need to do that. You can upload your own fonts and save your colors so you can stay brand specific
ConsNone that I can think of. The Relaythat team is so responsive and implement new things all the time. It just gets better every week!
September 6, 2018
David C.
Freelance Web Developer
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
March 5, 2019

“What a fabulous idea!”

ProsFor anyone that is active on social media and regularly posts for business use, this is a massive time saver - upload your images, add your text and you have numerous images all correctly formatted for each social media platform.
ConsNothing to dislike about this product - New features are added regularly and the developer is very active on social media listening to his customers
March 5, 2019
Design, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 29, 2018

“A useful software that needs to be updated in order to prevent from going stagnant”

OverallOverall it has been good. But the software needs some more development time
ProsIt is super quick and easy to use.. You can add in the necessary items, and see several mockups very quickly.
ConsMy least favourite thing is the fact that our exports can only be in an image format. It would be ideal if we could export into a format that could be edited in say photoshop
October 29, 2018
Shannon M.
None
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
August 22, 2019

“Say Good Bye to Photoshop”

OverallThis saves me hours in Photoshop. I can make social media graphics and banners that FIT in a few clicks. I can also customize the fonts and colors.
ProsI love that this is a web based editing program. It makes it easy for me to make graphics on any computer with the internet. It's very easy to use and .makes professional graphics. Saves me time.
ConsSometimes it does not load right as it is web based. Wish there were a mobile app for when I want to use my iPad.
August 22, 2019
Entertainment, 10,001+ employees
April 12, 2019

“Quick and Easy”

OverallAlternative for sending files to partners.
ProsA good choice for sending large files that cannot fit on a regular e-mail attachment. A digital receipt is sent for what you sent out.
ConsThere is a limit on the size of files. You also have to upload files one at a time.
April 12, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
December 28, 2018

“Simple to use ”

ProsI really like that it could manipulate my selected elements into different layouts.
ConsWhen I saved a design it always defaulted back to a different template.
December 28, 2018
Oliver B.
SEO Strategist
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
July 29, 2019

“Great for small to medium businesses”

ProsRelayThat makes graphic design for social, banner ads and website header images really easy, fast and dependable. The designs look great and they are always consistent which is an easy way to ensure branding style is always met.
ConsNo ability to add custom dimensions yet. This means I have to do another downscale after exporting the images, but this is super easy inside Wordpress.
Amit K.
Webmaster
March 20, 2019

“Best Graphic tool for non-technical persons ”

OverallThis app really helpful to make graphics in a minute.
ProsI liked their interface and they are improving this app on regulatory basis. Good thing is, you have option of 2000+ predefined design formats for your graphic needs. Just choose, make changes and download. And if you are working on multiple projects than this app will give you option of folders with project name, so it's easy to segmentation.
ConsNo option of custom size design, you need to choose from already made design sizes.
March 20, 2019
Internet, 501-1000 employees
June 20, 2018

“Savior for the design-challenged!”

OverallAbility to quickly create professional looking designs.
ProsThis tool allows generation of consistent brand graphics. It has allowed me, with great ease to create professional level social media images that only an expert designer would have been able to create. All you have to do is upload a few images, choose a few colors and select a few key phrases and the tool does all the heavy lifting - offering you several combinations of images suitable for all major social media channels as well as 'smart suggestions'. All of this in a matter of a few minutes!
ConsThe tool is still relatively new and does have a few glitches. The tool is a little restrictive in allowing users to reduce font sizes and resize images. The tool's templates can also be increased to give users more options. Their team has said they will be looking to add new templates.
June 20, 2018
Daniel C.
March 26, 2018

“A must have for agencies and freelancers. Easy to use, definitely a time-saving solution.”

OverallRelayThat takes away the headache when creating a design for multiple social platforms. Another benefit would be the multiple templates available to help your creative juices keep flowing. In the past, I used to run out of ideas when designing my social posts using Canva and now I have RelayThat. Just play around with it for a day and you'll see what I mean. I probably just scratched the surface and I'm sure there are more features to discover.
Pros- A solid product that agencies can use for their clients. - Fastest way to get graphics created. Period. - Automatic graphic creation. Yes, it's true. - Brand-consistency made possible especially for agencies and people with multiple brands. - 11 step on-boarding process (Loved it) RelayThat takes away the headache when creating a design for multiple social platforms. Another benefit would be the multiple templates available to help your creative juices keep flowing.
Cons- The font size is not adjustable - Logo size can't be increased or decreased - Some images when dragged inside a container can't be repositioned. - No undo button (seriously?) - There was no library for all your finished products. Unless I missed it, it would be nice to have that without creating multiple projects.
March 26, 2018
July 18, 2019

“Easy batch creation of social posts”

OverallRelayThat has helped me save a lot of time when I am creating social posts in advance for a client. I think it will become even more valuable as I spend more time getting familiar with it.
ProsI loved that I could input one set of creative assets and generate a dozen or more social posts of varying sizes and styles for my different social platforms.
ConsI found it a bit clunky to save different photos and media to the same client but with different designs. It seemed that I had to overwrite a previous template and save as new each time instead of letting me store more options in the original template.
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
July 26, 2018

“Great design tool for amatuers like me!”

OverallDesign aesthetics, Creative ideas for implementation, Productivity
ProsFor someone who didn't have a design bone in my body, RelayThat gave me design superpowers like no other! I can now confidently turn around a set of professional looking social media images super quickly. All I have to do is upload a few images, choose a few colors and a few headlines and then get to pick from hundreds of options that RelayThat throws at me. This tool has allowed me to be more self-sufficient for my work needs and I love it.
ConsA few things I don't like about RelayThat are that it still doesn't allow changing around font sizes to my liking. Also, images I upload don't scale down to my liking affecting the look and feel of the pictures. However, these are minor issues. For someone who needs fast graphics, this is a God send.
July 26, 2018
David H.
Boss
June 12, 2018

“makes creating graphics easy”

OverallEasy to create social media graphics.
ProsThis is a great piece of software. Makes creating social media graphics, such as page banners, easy. Everything is already set up and there are multiple designs to choose from. Designs are also customizable via fonts/colors, which gives you a ton of options.
ConsWould be nice if you could move text around to have a bit more design flexibility. Still, that's worth looking over for how easy it is to create graphics so easily.
June 12, 2018
Rachel R.
blogger/author
Online Media, Self-employed
September 5, 2019

“Fast and Easy”

OverallI love this app. It has saved me hours and hours (and a lot of hassles over design choices) in just the few months I've been using it.
ProsI LOVE how easy this makes it to create social media images and banner ads. Because the templates are pre-made, I don't have to try to come up with design ideas on my own. And especially with banner ads, I appreciate how easy it is to take a single designed image and convert it with just a few clicks to other sizes and shapes to create an entire set of coordinated ads. It would be difficult to overstate the usefulness of this feature.
ConsSometimes I'd like to make finer adjustments to the way my test is spaced. And on rare occasions, I've had the app glitch upon saving and not output the file looking exactly what my screen displays.
September 5, 2019
Photography, Self-employed
May 31, 2019

“Virtual Designer for non designers”

Prosthe presets, I have my podcast graphics pre-designed and I keep updating the same layout week by week with the new title of the new pod, it's so simple and makes beautiful graphics.
ConsI would love it to have a better system to keep the designed layouts for later re-use. I have to go to my saved ones and restore them to save it again. but If I used it to make more stuff it will be so difficult to do this.
May 31, 2019
Daniel W.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
June 15, 2019

“Great templates , a bit limited in customization”

OverallGreat timesaver, easy to use. If you use social media this is the tool to get.
ProsCreate quality images with overlay within seconds and resize them to almost any size while keeping the visual elements. If you use different social media channels and you need images with different dimensions but want to keep a coherent style with the same elements in it, this is the software to use.
ConsIt could be a bit more customizable. We are using Photoshop to add small extras after creating images. Users who do not have any Photoshop skills might find themselves with images that are not 100% what they want. I wish you could save different versions (stages) of your images. Once something is changed you can't go back to an earlier version.
June 15, 2019
David L.
March 27, 2019

“Consistent Branding Across All Medium”

OverallHmm... I hope they can provide more design options... or more adjustment flexibility.
Pros- design graphics fast w/ ready templates - this app got updated with more features lately ie. quote, Headline - despite the templates, you are still able to adjust/ fine-tune the design to achieve the result that you want. - fast & easy without needing to pay for an expensive graphic designer. this
Cons- some of the design need improvements - one of my Chrome extension causing the app problem but I haven't figure out which one yet. Have to use it in Incognito window now.
March 27, 2019
Wayne V.
Owner - Online Business Developer
March 25, 2018

“Cut my Social Media Graphic Design time by 90%”

ProsSuper easy to use. Upload your graphics, select your layout and scroll through the options. This is fantastic. Put together five different layouts in 10 minutes and they were all in keeping with the brand image.
ConsHave had a couple of loading issues, but not a big problem when you consider it has saved me hours and hours of design time.
March 25, 2018
Accounting, 1-10 employees
March 12, 2019

“Easy graphic creation with RelayThat”

OverallRelayThat allows me to create beautiful graphics for my social media channels. It's so easy to do and they give you great layouts and images to work with. You can also save your work, so you can allows change it later.
ProsI'm not a graphic artist, but I'm able to create attractive graphics easily with RelayThat. I like that they have predefined templates, an image library, the ability to tweak nearly all aspects of the design, and the appropriate dimensions for most (if not all) social media platforms. They've really taken the guess work out of graphic creations.
ConsI'm still a little confused by the workspace and saved designs, but should be able to figure it out our reach out to support.
March 12, 2019
Martin M.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2019

“RelayThat is my automated designer, on call 24/7”

OverallRelayThat eliminated the time I was wasting designing branded cards for social media campaigns, or spending a lot of money hiring designers. It handles the job in instants for a tiny cost. What most amazes me every time I use it is how fast it produces my promotional material. I've been using it for months now and I still feel surprised when it shows up. Best of all, it always feels fresh.
ProsI love that I can rapidly upload images, input the text that I want to show up on my cards and then RelayThat takes care of the rest for me! It outputs a multitude of designs that I can quickly download and schedule on my social media.
ConsSo far, I haven't found anything to dislike in RelayThat. It does its job perfectly.
Internet, Self-employed
November 29, 2018

“Easy to Use Graphic Design”

ProsIt's quick and easy to make all kinds of graphics for use on social media. You don't have to have a background in graphic design to be successful, or to look like your brand is using a professional.
ConsIt's a bit expensive compared to other platforms like Canva.
November 29, 2018
Michael D. W.
Founder / Interactive Project Director
March 6, 2019

“This is such a great tool”

ProsThere are a lot of tools like this out there, but just love how this tool keeps your message and content on brand!
ConsThe method in which you save your projects is a little different than what you would expect.
Jesse C.
October 3, 2019

“Great software for inspiration and quick design features”

OverallI also use Adobe CC so I only use this for inspiration and quick design elements when I am in a crunch.
ProsI like the social media templates and how I can save all my client colors into their own workspace. I also like how you can import their url and it brings in all of the colors and images.
ConsWould love to be able to upgrade or purchase more of the premium features and images as it would step up my game as a designer.
October 3, 2019
April 23, 2019

“A Great Way To Make Social Ads For Your Business”

OverallRelayThat has made it much faster and easier for use to build Social Media ads for clients that are clean, smooth, and professional.
ProsRelayThat offers a ton of built in options for creating social ads, banners, and more. The best part os that their templates automatically render into proper image sizes for all major social networks. In other words, build your ad for Facebook, but have it auto rendered and sized for Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
ConsThe template library could be bigger, but even that is hard to complain about too much.
April 23, 2019
George K.
VP Sales
March 21, 2019

“Great for entrepreneurs or those lacking design skills who don't have the time or money to outsource”

OverallI think you'll like the ease and the power, and maybe most of all the time savings.
ProsAll the buttons are in the right place. I tried another service for one hour and quit because I just couldn't "get it". Signed up for RT right after and I was off and running. I also like all the design flexibility that you have to tweak things the way you like.
ConsIt didn't have font kerning, but the CEO responded directly about putting it on the road map. Now that's customer service! And he also shared their road map with me as well. Impressive!
March 21, 2019
Craige Hardel -.
November 20, 2018

“Good social media and graphics solution”

OverallNice software. Once you get comfortable with it , you can really begin to create some amazing content
ProsTheir templates really make it easy for non-design savvy marketers to create catchy posts Ability to create and set brand colors and font per project (organization) is really convenient and speeds up the process over time.
ConsFolders to organize created posts A slightly better onboaring process. They do have one but a few videos could help as well as concept is rather different from other design applications More options to store design assets
November 20, 2018