Aprio Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

About Aprio

Aprio's full-featured board portal delivers premium features without premium pricing. Aprio helps organizations large and small to achieve transparent communication, efficient decisions and well-run board meetings, all with top security and industry-leading customer service and loyalty. Aprio is the trusted choice of credit unions, financial institutions, crown corporations, non-profits and public companies across North America. Learn more about Aprio

Christie S.
March 16, 2018

“I have been using Aprio for the last few years and I don't know how I managed our Board prior to it!”

ProsThe ease of use is amazing. Aprio took the time to introduce their product in a way that was easy to follow and understand. They carefully explained each function of the app and how it would make my job as an Executive Assistant easier. I cannot believe how supportive the team at Aprio is whenever I have questions and how they also take the time to assist with my directors when issues arise. I have never received the quality of service from any other supplier or connection and they provide that service in the most professional and efficient way. Extremely timely application updates and they are always improving - and they really do want to hear from their customers what "we" want to see!
ConsI can not think of one negative thing about Aprio and their team! Honestly - they are that good! I don't know what I would ever do without the application or the support team! The Directors love the program!

By Aprio on March 22, 2018
Thank you so much Christie for your kind words - we appreciate your support!
March 16, 2018
Barb T.
Banking, 11-50 employees
March 20, 2018

“I love this software. ”

OverallThe Board has immediate access to any information and we save on paper costs
ProsIt does it all. I also like the fact that if I have any issues, the Aprio team is always right there to help me out. Also, the Aprio team is always updating the software.
ConsI wish there was an easy way to change the name of a folder and be able to retain all of the documents posted under the previous name.

By Aprio on March 23, 2018
Thank you Barb for your support! There is an easy way to change a folder name in Aprio. Simply click on the folder you'd like to change, then click on the "edit" icon to the left of the folder name. From there you can update the name and re-save. If you need any help, give us a call at 1-855-55-APRIO (1-855-552-7746).
March 20, 2018
Rose G.
Adminitrator
March 13, 2018

“Easy to navigate. Makes the office more efficient and organized. No more hard copies. Love it!”

ProsIt is a library for all of our important documents. It is confidential. Allows me to use my time more efficiently. Do not have to spend hours photocopying. Allows auditors, legal counsel etc to access documents with temporary access. Board always have access to what they need. We use the online voting often especially since board meetings have been reduced. Management can have something approved within days.
ConsMore functionality in the resolutions section. Need to know exact numbers not just 'passed'. When allowing access to a folder etc should be able to add users individually rather than having to always create a group. Especially for small numbers of users. I.e. one or two users.

By Aprio on March 14, 2018
Thank you so much Rose for the review - appreciate the feedback!
Teresa M.
Admin Assistant
March 15, 2018

“easy to use, still trying to get our board use to the new program”

ProsHaving a secure place to sensitive documents that we need to have our board see. I think they just need more training.
ConsMy board would like to use the discussion portion but is not feeling secure of others see the conversations . They don't want the admin to see it either. I have tried it out for them and I don't see that is something I would trust either.

By Aprio on March 19, 2018
Thank you so much Teresa for your review - we appreciate your support. We can definitely provide more training for the Kitsap Credit Union board, at your convenience and at no extra charge. Just give us a call at 1-855-55-APRIO (1-855-552-7746) to set something up. For discussions (and many other features in Aprio): access can be restricted by "group." When you set up a group and give the group access to discussions, only the members of that group + full admins can see those discussions. To make group discussions fully private adn remove an admin role, you need to assign a "sub-admin" status to an existing group member (eg another board member) and mark the discussions private. This will lock out full admins from accessing discussions. We would be pleased to walk you through this step-by-step. Just give us a call!
March 15, 2018
Tammie H.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
September 14, 2018

“Aprio is very user friendly.”

OverallEverything we need to communicate with our board members is right at our fingertips. We can do everything on Aprio.
ProsOnce you get into Aprio and start moving around you find the ease of use. The support team is available, helpful, friendly & open to suggestions for additional features.
ConsThe app is not available on iPhone. The computer app is great!

By Aprio on September 17, 2018
Thanks so much Tammie for your support! Stay tuned for news about an iPhone app - that's definitely on the product roadmap and coming soon.
September 14, 2018
Pat K.
Consultant
Insurance, 11-50 employees
September 4, 2018

“Awesome Board Portal Software”

OverallIt is an amazing tool for making board meetings go smoothly. You save on printing costs, mailing costs, if applicable and it provides security for sensitive information.
ProsThe software is so easy to use. You can load and store board meeting material on aprio so easily. It's secure and if you make a mistake...it is very forgiving and easy to fix
ConsThe system has issues with loading locked pdfs.

By Aprio on September 10, 2018
Thanks for your support Pat! To address your comment re. locked pdfs - we recommend not locking PDFs when loading to Aprio for ease-of-use, since the security of the software will protect the PDF. You can also control which individuals have access to the PDF for further controls. If you do prefer to load locked PDFs, they are viewable within Aprio, after entering the password of the PDF. Or, they can be downloaded individually. That's an extra step for users though & downloads are discouraged for security reasons, so we recommend not locking PDFs to begin with. Hope that helps & as always, feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions! ~Karen Peacey, Director Customer Relations
Ken S.
Government Administration, 51-200 employees
March 12, 2018

“Distribution and sharing of meeting material and resources couldn't be much easier.”

OverallMore efficient distribution of meeting material and the sharing of resources with Board members.
ProsEasy to learn for all (administrators and especially non-tech users)! Our entire board is accessing through the ios app.
ConsUsing the app, users have not been able to view the meeting they are to attend. They need to go into settings and re-sync to view upcoming meetings.

By Aprio on March 13, 2018
Thanks Ken for the review - we really appreciate your support. Understand the frustration on syncing to see all future meetings. To see all your meetings, please set your timeline to extend past your last board meeting. E.g. if the timeline is set to Feb 2017-Feb 2018 the app will only sync info up to Feb 2018. Feel free to contact our Support team at 1-855-55-APRIO (1-855-552-7746) for a quick tutorial if needed.
March 12, 2018
Kate S.
Director of Administration
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“Using APRIO”

OverallI am so happy with the software as it allows me to ensure that theBoard is properly set up and always prepared. No matter where I am or where the Board members are, I am able to prepare them for the next meeting.
ProsI really like the ease of using APRIO not only for mysel but for my Board members...wherever they are. Meetings are accessible, information is readily available and all items are archive to reference. Thanks for making my job manageable!
ConsI do find it challenging to keep all the information properly files in folders...but that is only because we are using it so much!

By Aprio on September 5, 2018
Thanks so much for this wonderful review Kate! We're pleased that you're finding Aprio helpful in making your job more manageable.
Patrick K.
Internal Auditor/Compliance Officer
Biotechnology, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2018

“Aprio Review”

ProsI like that it is a central location to house all documents, not just those in the meetings and the flexibility to set up events differently depending on the need.
ConsThe app is not available on IPhone. Also, there is a lag in the system which makes difficult to review the documents without exiting and signing back in.

By Aprio on September 20, 2018
Thank you Patrick for your support. Stay tuned for news about an iPhone app - that's definitely on the product roadmap and coming soon.
September 18, 2018
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
September 6, 2018

“Completely satisfied with Aprio”

ProsWe have used Aprio for more than 10 years. During that time we have had lots of turnover of staff and board members. Rarely have we needed to provide formal training. For the most part, we simply provide the login access to the new user and they teach themselves. Board members find Aprio useful and easy to use.
ConsI tend to use the desktop version when I set up a meeting and load materials because I find the functionality better. However, for just reading my board package or having it available during a meeting, using the App on my iPad is just fine.
September 6, 2018
Melissa S.
EA
March 13, 2018

“Aprio is extremely user friendly. We rely on it heavily for our board members.”

ProsThe quick add function to add multiple files at once makes it very easy to add board packages with up to 50 documents in each package.
ConsI feel like the organization of the library could be better however I have not spent much time sorting it since taking over this roll.

By Aprio on March 14, 2018
Thanks Melissa for your feedback! Appreciate your support.
Connie D.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“Working with Aprio”

OverallWe finally have everyone reading the latest version of documents and information. No more printing huge paper packages and documents.
Pros- great support when learning the software both for the administrators and members using the program
Cons- linking documents from library and surveys
Queenie T.
EA to the Corporate Secretary
July 19, 2018

“We used Aprio for our Directors and it is probably one of the best portals I've worked with.”

ProsSimple and easy to use, the team is always very responsive when there's a question or issue. I can easily build board packages and send a link to the Directors. We also saved all our corporate policies, governance documents and Minutes here where it's easily assessable. Pricing is very reasonable too.
ConsNo complaints, this is one of the best and most simple Board Portals I've used. Our Directors never had an issue with Aprio.
July 19, 2018
Crystal D.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2018

“Great tool and very easy to navigate ”

ProsI like the fact, it is so easy to navigate, as an administrator it is very simple to get used to. Very easy to train people on the software.
ConsVery simply, the use of action items, seems not as clear on the administration side, but not a huge problem.
Kate R.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees

“Aprio Review”

ProsIt is very user & administrator friendly. One stop shop.
ConsHaving to navigate back and forth seemed redundant.
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
April 29, 2019

“Easy Navigation”

ProsThe feature that I like the most is the ability to send confidential and secure surveys out plus the interface is super friendly.
ConsThere is nothing that I do not like about the app so far.
April 29, 2019