BlazingSocial Ratings

Overall

About BlazingSocial

BlazingSocial makes it easy to post high-quality, informative content to Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. Don't spend time researching, generating and posting content yourself because we do it for you--automatically. BlazingSocial is a turnkey system with a library of videos, current news, holiday greetings, inspirational quotes and more, to help you keep your clients engaged. IDEAL for the mortgage, real estate and insurance industries, as well as small businesses. Free trial! Learn more about BlazingSocial

Mark W.
Co-Founder, COO
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“Efficient and Effective”

OverallThe application is easy to use and setup. If you need assistance, support is swift and helpful.
ProsThe application is efficient and does what the website says it will do. What users say the enjoy the most is how it runs itself once you schedule the activity. Users also say they like how the content is safe and non- political.
ConsI don't have any cons to speak of. The features provide what I was looking for.
Loan Officer
Real Estate, Self-employed
May 15, 2019

“Blazing Social review”

OverallI have been working with representative at Blazing Social. He is always available and his description of the Blazing Social product is spot on! The content is relevant and obviously eye catching and interesting, based on the likes and feedback I have received from those in my social circle. Keep up the good work!
ProsI wanted to have a larger social media presence and I went from approximately 20 visits to my site to over 60 visits to my site in less than a month! I am quite pleased with these results.
ConsI like everything about this product so I guess I can say I like everything about Blazing Social.
May 15, 2019
Bill H.
Branch Manager
Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“Great service”

ProsSet it and forget application. Hits several social media platforms
Consnone. Pretty happy with this software
Monica G.
Account Manager
April 30, 2018

“Real estate focused social content!”

ProsAs a person who is looking to move into real estate, this is an amazing software that allows me to see real estate and mortgage news!
ConsI only used a free trial of this software, but from that free trial I didn't see or experience any cons!
April 30, 2018
Steven C.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate, Self-employed
August 21, 2018

“Time Saver - Time is Money”

OverallThe customer support you get is beyond amazing! If you need help, ask! They are quick and amazing.
ProsSet it and forget it...all you have to do is set up everything on the dashboard and within minutes you are set for months!
ConsSome of the posts are completely random and can cause confusion.
August 21, 2018
Kristeen S.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2019

“Great way to keep up with customers on social media”

OverallCustomer service is always helpful. This is the 2nd service that I use from this company and they are always there to walk me through things when I need assistance.
ProsBlazing Social offers a "set it and forget it" option for posting content to my social media. I check on it every 60 days to make sure it's running correctly and I'm good to go.
ConsBefore I signed up for the service, a consumer didn't go to my website when clicking on the content. They now offer a function to allow the consumer to go to my website to a page I choose when clicking on content. Problem solved. :)
Barry D.
Broker Associate
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“Excellent product”

ProsThe custom capabilities and seamless flow are a couple of things I appreciate with this product
ConsI wish the product was more affordable.
December 4, 2018