eFax Corporate Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About eFax Corporate

eFax Corporate is an enterprise cloud fax solution that lets your staff send and receive faxes by email, from their PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet. eFax Corporate helps boost productivity, enhances regulatory compliance and eliminates on-site fax hardware. Our service offers a fax API that integrates directly into ERP/CRM systems and is ideal for high volume faxing. With enhanced security features, eFax Corporate uses TLS encryption and AES 256-bit encryption for faxes in transit and at rest. Learn more about eFax Corporate

Legal Services, 51-200 employees
August 31, 2019

“I never thought faxing would be so exciting!”

OverallWe needed to remain nimble to use fax to support government clients and interface with doctors/clinics/etc. We had pretty much overlooked fax completely and tried a host of free services that ultimately would fail and cause embarrassment. The eFax system is intuitive, robust, and decently affordable given its attributes.
ProsIt sends big files, it has a Mac desktop app, fax & sign, e-sign, mobile apps. I could go on for a while. There are tons of fax over email services, many of them are free. But if you work with rural courts, medical practitioners, government offices, etc., you are using fax. Add in the HIPAA compliance and this is the easiest money we've ever spent for so many solid features in one simple tool- even Google Drive support which helps because that is the core of our operations infrastructure.
ConsYou quickly pass the incoming/outgoing page limits, but the product is worth it. There are caps to users on a plan, ours was at 5 so it was fine normally but in intern season it became a challenge.
August 31, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
September 5, 2019

“Digital Faxing with HIPAA Compliance”

OveralleFax Corporate allows me to achieve more by digitally faxing documents with HIPPA compliance.
ProsAt the surface, eFax Corporate provides what you expect, a digital fax that allows you to fax directly to an individuals email, and it does it well. It also allows you to sign documents within the application, offers mobile applications and what got me the most excited, it works with GoogleDrive.
ConsMy biggest draw back is their limits on page/file size. Sometimes the charts I have to send are robust and I have to break them down into multiple faxes.
September 5, 2019
Kelly M.
Branch Manager
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
September 12, 2019

“one of my most used tools”

Overallprovides me with a tremendous amount of value in customer relations and profitability with the time factor in response time. it gives me an edge over my competition
Prosthis enables me to receive my faxes no matter where I'm at. it also lets me decide if and who can be added to distribution list. im anle to respond to my merchants regardless of my location.
Conssometimes it can be a little slower than traditional fax to receive. there have been occasions thst i have had to have items faxed to office fax instead.
September 12, 2019
Deborah H.
Marketing Manager
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
October 12, 2019

“A real must have for any business”

OverallOverall, there is no other option than eFax. The ease of use and the convenience it provides is priceless.
ProsOur entire team is on the road most of the time and we are being faxed docs continuously throughout our day. We'd be grounded at the office if not for eFax. The number one thing I like is the convenience it provides.
ConsThe cost to use eFax can be a bit pricey. But I've tried the other options out there and have determined that eFax is worth the cost.
October 12, 2019
Sam L.
Systems Administrator
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
August 29, 2019

“Great Enterprise Fax solution”

OverallGreat cloud option for faxing as the analog fax lines are going away
ProsEase of use for end users. Ability to use security technology like SSL and TLS to encrypt the message transmissions.
ConsUser setup in portal not as clean as I would like. Search feature not always returning the number you are looking for.
August 29, 2019
Neil H.
it desktop support
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
July 11, 2018

“They've been down for 1 week and they cannot provide an ETA!”

ProsThere are no pros! Everything is terrible, billing is an issue with them all the time. Their server is very slow
ConsIt takes forever to retrieve your inbox. Down for 1 week and no ETA what more can I say? Worst service ever!
July 11, 2018
Events Services, Unspecified
April 18, 2018

“The "new" fax machine”

ProsIt is great to be able to fax from anywhere and not need to have a traditional machine and tie up a phone line to send and receive faxes.
ConsSometimes it is slow to send faxes or fails. Also, steps to add in the receiver's info could be streamlined.
April 18, 2018
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 16, 2019

“Bye fax machine”

ProsIt allowed me to send faxes from my work email
ConsIt was great until I attempted to cancel the free trial version. Needless to say I was not successful and was billed.
August 16, 2019
Education Management, 201-500 employees
September 18, 2019

“Needs Updates”

ProsI like that I can send a digital fax whether I'm at work or on the go.
ConsI feel that the software needs some updates. It seems pretty outdated in comparison to other softwares I use
September 18, 2019