Cogsworth Ratings

Overall

About Cogsworth

Build a booking page that you can embed in your website, social media or share a link to in your email signature. Add your own logo and colors to make your booking page your own. Translate it and customize the wording of your page as you like it. Add custom questions and securely gather data from your customers for appointments. Connect it with your Google or Outlook calendars for 2 way sync to allow customers to book you only when you are free. Learn more about Cogsworth

Sirarpi S.
October 27, 2018

“The most time-saving and flexible software I could have found”

OverallWhen I was having a research on what to use for my appointments, the name itself was eye-catching and positive to me so I got interested and captured with Cogsworth. It reminded me of my childhood, winter time, watching Beauty and the Beast where there was this Cogsworth character. Cogsworth.com gave me the impression I am safe and will manage my time effectively. Whenever I get an email with the name of the company, it kind of relieves my stress. I am a digital marketing specialist and making appointments is one of the key indicators on how professionally I can handle my meetings without spending more time.
Pros1. No credit card required when signing up Lots of times I didn't sign up for a tool or a service as they required a credit card and after the trial, took money from my card without any notification. 2. It is very easy to set up 3. You can schedule multiple events 4. The form is easy to fill out 5. It is cloud-based which means I don't have to download an app (I am always low on memory) 6. You can ask questions to the people you are going to have an appointment with
ConsYou don't have the ability to change the way the form from one question at a time to displaying all questions at once.
October 27, 2018
Tamara S.
Pediatrician
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
November 4, 2018

“Very useful to manage time and have organized, scheduled days and events”

ProsWhile making an appointment, Cogsworth step by step guides you on what to do and on the third step, it gives you the overall image of the appointment. You see the date, time, the city and the country you are in, you also see similar information of your partners. If you want to have more information on the person contacting you, you can ask them questions like "What's your name?", "What's your email"? "What's your phone number?" and other necessary questions for knowing who you are going to have an appointment with. For a doctor, this is very useful as I can add questions to know which patient has a certain problem. You will never miss anything as you get notifications. You can even choose to get an SMS if you are going to be without an internet for a while.
ConsThe software doesn't support Indian specific payment gateways
November 4, 2018
Nelli A.
Marketing Team Member
December 3, 2018

“A software worth having”

OverallEven if I change my workplace, I would recommend Cogsworth in new workplaces as it is really time-effective and worth having.
ProsI started using Cogsworth by chance as the company I am employed in, is using it. I remember having a time management meeting and were brainstorming how to reduce time spent on administrative tasks. As we spent too much time on making international calls, writing too many emails for scheduling a single appointment, was one of the most time-consuming tasks. One of the employees suggested using an appointment scheduling software and based on her previous experience, we chose Cogsworth. Now we concentrate our marketing and sales efforts on more important tasks; the times of sending three to four emails is gone.
ConsThe analytics needs to be improved. Information like who intended to schedule an event but left it undone or halfway. It will help me analyze their behavior and check if there is any step the user is avoiding to fill in.
December 3, 2018
Tigran K.
November 28, 2018

“All my colleagues started using Cogsworth, too”

OverallWhen it comes to choosing an appointment scheduling software, I definitely recommend using Cogsworth. As they have a watermark, all of our clients and colleagues started using it. I am happy to have this positive influence on them
ProsI am a highly organized person and keeping everything in order is a high priority for me. With Cogsworth, I feel relaxed as I am sure all the meetings are arranged accordingly. I share my my available time with my colleagues, boss and the clients. Cogsworth helps me stand out as a professional who saves time and efforts. Nothing makes me happier than sending a link, just asking to choose a date for the meeting. There can be no misunderstanding on the scheduled appointment.
ConsMy choice of an appointment tool has never been questioned as I carefully choose all the tools and software to work with. This is why I love Cogsworth and there has never been any significant feature that annoyed me
Financial Services, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 3, 2018

“Smart Booking made easy”

OverallDuring this trial period, I've tested just about all the features of Cogsworth, except for the Webhooks, which is not currently available during the Trial period. It has a lot of Potential, but seeing the ADDONS on their webpage, i think subscription costs will eventually increase even for 3 businesses sharing the cost.
ProsWe are currently looking to buy a subscription to this service, since it is really convenient for Customers to book a meeting via our website. Their portal is pretty much straightforward and easy to setup. It is also easy to integrate the code to our existing website.
ConsMaybe the least liked about Cogsworth is the portal booking interface. It needs a lot of rework as the customer can only see a week and then click on NEXT until he / she reaches the date he wants. There should be options for a MONTH view at least and then. Also after booking confirmation, there is NO LINK to BOOK ANOTHER SERVICE. There is also very minimal customizations you can do with the booking page. I was hoping it would be like booking a HOTEL.
Andranik M.
Digital Marketing Intern
November 3, 2018

“A lot of useful and time-saving features for arranging a meeting”

OverallIf you need an appointment-making software which is easy to use and saves time, has canned responses, Cogsworth is something you will like
ProsCogsworth makes it easier for me to organize thousands of interviews. I keep everything organized and still have time to rest, no confusion or overbooking. If there are various topics that I want to discuss, I can create multiple events and they can choose the one related to them. You can also ask questions to the person you are going to have an appointment with. To make their job easier, you can give them multiple choice, mark required fields and fields you would like to know but it's not compulsory. There are stored responses which help save time and generate ideas. It is really effective for me and for my professional level. Apart from saving time, it enables you to get valuable information and make better communication, prepare better arguments for your target audience.
ConsIt does not let me white label. Sometimes I want the person not to know what software I used so that they think I have done some magic work. Other than that, I am satisfied with both the plan and the price.
Sahakanush S.
Cardiologist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
November 26, 2018

“No back-and-forth emails needed!”

OverallProblems that Cogsworth solved for me a) Saved my time b) Makes everything look more professional c) No need for an assistant d) No missed appointment
ProsCogsworth website is very easy to navigate and find the information you need. When I signed up, it was really fast to send an email and verify my account. This step was very fast and easy, I liked it a lot. This was my first impression of Cogsworth and for me, it showed the care and attention for their product and their job the team has. Scheduling is so simple and lets me do everything in no time
ConsI would like the free plan to have more features than it has now. I tried the "Solo" plan and it was difficult to come back to the basic plan. I would really love to have email follow-ups.
November 26, 2018
Marcela P.
Spanish Translator
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
November 14, 2018

“Easier to do business and improve conversion rates”

ProsWhen a person wants to connect with you and make an appointment after the lead chooses the topic of the appointment, my available date and time slot, I ask for their name and the email so that I can send them customized emails. This is a good way of lead nurturing as you know that if the lead contacted you, wants an appointment with you, he is already in the consideration stage and all I need to give them is guidance, sometimes discounts and special offers. This increases the chance of turning the lead into an actual customer. I not only save time but also my marketing efforts and budget on it as now me and my team generate leads easier than before using Cogsworth. I also like the idea of having Privacy and Policy section right under the booking info. So if the lead is concerned about their privacy and how we are going to use their information, they can read all the necessary information.
Cons I find it difficult to find something I would say I don't like. I am happy with the features.
November 14, 2018
Kristin S.
Computer Networking, 51-200 employees
November 6, 2018

“100% transparency into my business”

ProsIt is transparent and all the team members can see who's booked when, when they have available time and if the person chose a team member or gave no preference who they will talk to. Based on this, we judge the team's performance and discuss why website visitors chose that very team member over others. This has been really helpful and the need to spend more time on discussion and communication lessened due to the fact that nobody needs to prove us anything; the result is just there!
ConsThere is no backend translation, only front-end. There is no translation of user interface into other languages, you can only translate the booking form.
Maya S.
Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 3, 2019

“Simple Booking System for Local Businesses”

OverallPleasantly pleased at how easy to start collecting appointments and leads
ProsIm amazed at how easy to start setting up online bookings and appointments. Keep your identity/brand consistent with logo upload and use the custom fields provided (drag drop editor) to collect the type of input you require. Everything is hosted by cogsworth so there's no need for domain and web hosting. Time-saver and syncs with my Google calendar too.
ConsHow about setting up country filters to block out spams? In some scenarios, service providers (eg. handyman repairs, etc) only need online leads/ bookings from local areas and not elsewhere (eg. other countries).
February 3, 2019
Tigran Y.
UI Developer
October 30, 2018

“It is a good software for managing your business, personal and other schedules.”

OverallWhen at first I read the name, I have not thought that it is a page for making notifications and setting up a personal schedule. But after registration, it was much easier because it has an even short tutorial about how to use the software. Also, it has many different ways of making meetings, and you can plan your whole day. Cogsworth solved lots of my scheduling and appointment issues, saved lots of my time and efforts on connecting with my colleagues and clients. It is a good software for managing your business, personal and other schedules.
ProsIt is very fast and easy to set up a meeting or change something in the schedule. Also, the website can be connected to users mail, and it will notify them about your upcoming meetings. It makes their job easier and they don't have to make lots of clicks, go to a landing page.
ConsIt doesn't have email marketing as part of the platform. I do get notifications about my scheduled events but as a marketing strategy, they don't send emails like newsletters, reminders to upgrade to the paid plan and so on.
Hamlet M.
Head of Students' Council
Education Management, 51-200 employees
November 22, 2018

“I wish I Discovered Congsworth erlier”

Pros I used to write thousands of emails to people I needed to make appointments with. When I first leant about Cogsworth, I thought it would just save a couple of minues of my time. But it turned out that I saved lots of time, not just a couple of minutes! Also, I am not good at soft skills so writing emails is usually a torture for me. I need to check everything thousands of times before sending it. Now, with Cogsworth, I just embed it in my email and the person chooses an available time slot. Additionally, sometimes I add some questions for the person to answer and it helps me sound more professional, as though I never forget anything.
ConsI find it difficult to mention something that is a downside for me. Perhaps the only thing is I would like it to have a whitelabel. But it's not disturbing for me so I am satisfied with what I have.
November 22, 2018
Sofia M.
Software Project Lead
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees
August 10, 2018

“Super easy to use, great way to schedule!”

ProsI am able to completely customize my availability within the system. It also links to my Google calendar, so it updates itself when I make certain times busy on my schedule. I also like that it sends an automated accept from the person scheduling with me, that way I don't have to scratch and claw to grab that accept.
ConsI wish Cogsworth synced with my Gmail to create a full calendar view within my email so my clients don't have to go through the trouble of clicking the link, then finding the day and time.
August 10, 2018
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
March 14, 2019

“Accept Online Booking Hassle-free”

Pros- Anyone (even our new admin) can create a customized clean-looking online booking calendar with Cogsworth's drag and drop form builder. - What we like is also the capability to send sms reminders to customers on their upcoming appointments. - Easily integrate into website or use their url as landing page
ConsMost of the features which make Cogsworth amazing seems to chargeable as a recurring subscription. Personally we think is rather costly when you start adding up all the amounts.
March 14, 2019
Ye J.
Growth Lead
January 4, 2019

“Productivity Booking Slots”

OverallFits certain industry service providers who offer free consultation
ProsSimple to implement and useful tool for service providers wanting an easy way to get online bookings. Sync with google calendar and set reminders.
ConsPrefer cname flexibility instead of just an iframe embed alternative into our own branded domains. Another plus point would be online payment integration. Usecase - our consultation professionals charge by hour slots and only upon payment received, the booking slot gets confirmed.
January 4, 2019
Segayi A.
Web & Software Application Developer
Computer Software, 201-500 employees

“Software Review”

Overall
ProsIt meets all the user requirements all the automated simple requirements that the customer needs to work with when using the software... Its simply interesting and amazing
ConsNothing mainly the only least thing I have about the software is nothing mainly it meets all my requirements
December 14, 2018

“Great Booking System for Local Business Service Providers”

OverallGreat experience
ProsMakes booking easy with either assigned landing page or easily integrate into own web app. The configs are self-explanatory. Team members (under Staff) and Google calendar sync feature. Another big plus is the email signature which has a CTA to your booking page.
ConsFor the affordable pricing, nothing to dislike for the features given.
December 14, 2018
Tigran M.
Marketing Manager
November 27, 2018

“Perfect for startups ”

ProsThere are a couple of services our startup has and with Cogsworth's help, we are able to let our customers choose the service they want to talk about. As we get their emails, it becomes easier for us to contact them as leads. Our team has scheduled working hours so the job
ConsThere is no appointment buffering; I hope it will be released soon.
November 27, 2018
David A.
PPC Manager
November 28, 2018

“Simple to arrange meetings”

OverallI am happy our company suggested using Cogsworth. It makes my whole week arranged and stress-free.
ProsWhen you have lots of tasks to do and one of them is communicating with the clients, you never want to miss a second of your time on extra administrative tasks. Now I just share my appointment link with external people and they are able to book time with me. And when they select a time period, Cogsworth shows the available time.
ConsIt is relatively new and the features that I need, are marked as "Coming soon". I need "Custom staff timezones" feaure and once it is available, there is nothing else I require from this appontment scheduling software
Liana H.
Digital Marketing Intern
November 5, 2018

“New and Useful Software!”

OverallI can see that this software is improving and adding new features. I already like what they have on their plans and would like them to have a better on-boarding.
ProsUsually, I use new tools and software considering the fact that they base their efforts on the drawbacks of already existing similar tools/software. Cogsworth is just what I need. I just spend a couple of minutes opening 30-minute time slots and send it to the people I am going to talk to. Then I go do my business and at the end of the day, I check my appointments for the next day. Easy and affordable! I like it that you can choose to ask questions to your partners. It gives you an idea on what to base your speech
ConsThere should be a better on-boarding. There is a guidance, a tutorial but if the setup was done one by one, meaning they guide you to set up your calendar, then give the embed code which you could choose to skip. And all the setups could go this way, it would be easier for everyone to quickly be on-boarded.
November 5, 2018
Jonathan E.
Mentor
E-Learning, Self-employed
September 26, 2019

“Be the boss, Fill your calendar!”

OverallI've never had much of a problem with the software. Whenever I did the owner would always go out of his way to fix the problem or guide me on fixing it myself.
ProsEasy, intuitive and simple to use. The software does a great job at making the hassles of booking simple.
ConsThe only major drawback here is that the software is still growing. But despite that, there are hundreds of addons which make this program usable right out of the box!
September 26, 2019
Luis P.
English teacher and blogger
Education Management, Self-employed
March 13, 2019

“Great scheduling service”

OverallI am very happy with Cogsworth and how it's helping me build my business online, saving me time setting up online lessons.
ProsI love Cogsworth's UI and how simple it is to set up services and start using it to get some appointments. I'm using it to get some bookings for online English lessons and so far it's great.
ConsThe only problem is that you neet to purchase add-ons separately for recurring appointments, payments, etc. I believe this should already be included, but I suppose it's a good business strategy for the founders.
March 13, 2019
Brent R.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
November 30, 2018

“A well-polished scheduling app”

OverallI've enjoyed using Cogsworth so far. I have been looking for an easy to use scheduler for a while, and Cogsworth is the first I've used where the product was ready AND the price was still reasonable.
ProsCogsworth is full-featured and ready for primetime. While it might not have every single feature out there, it's pretty robust and flexible. I love that I can embed my scheduler in my live chat or anywhere else on my site, or a popup. I also love that I can set up flexible notifications and reminders for both me and the client. The app is easy to use and doesn't get in the way, and the onboarding is excellent.
ConsNo payment processing yet. I'm told this is coming at some point, but this is a huge feature and will help make things better. You can use a third party processor if you know how to set up webhooks, but it would be nice to be able to do it right in Cogsworth.
November 30, 2018
Phillip C.
Marketing
Design, 1-10 employees
April 14, 2019

“Non-hassle way to get online appointment ”

OverallWill consider to move away because of their pricing strategy
ProsIs easy to configure (using their drag-drop form builder) and start accepting online bookings (embed or url-based), which 2-way sync with our gmail. The form widget has a clean and non-clutter UI, which is a big plus - no distractions.
ConsEvery seemingly small features like booking redirection, pretty url, Google analytics tracking, etc is chargeable. Though it dont seem much but everything adds up quickly.
April 14, 2019
Arsen G.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees
December 20, 2018

“One of the best tools that helped me”

OverallThis is really helpful not only for businesses but also for others who have lots of appointments and need to have a tool to help. For me, using Cogsworth is equal to saving approximately 1.5 hours a day.
ProsCogsworth is like my personal assistant but without a voice. I like the way everything works in Cogsworth. Everything is organized and it is really easy to use.
ConsI think they should improve automated emails they send to their users. I regularly check my emails, even promotional ones.
December 20, 2018
Artavazd A.
Frontend Developer
December 5, 2018

“Sync with calendar and wait for it”

OverallNow I am happier with my productivity and this is mainly due to Cogsworth
ProsNow it is much easier for me to have meetings. As a developer, I am an introvert with poor writing skills. This tool solved my problem of getting stressed every time I had to write an email for an appointment
ConsI just needed a tool to embed in my emails and synchronize my calendar and I am happy with these. To understand what needs improvement, I guess one needs to use all of the features
December 5, 2018
Haik P.
December 11, 2018

“Effortless appointment scheduling ”

ProsWhen I learned I can schedule my appointments this easily, I suggested the company I am working for to use this software. And now everyone in the company uses it. We are all happy to have made our job easier. We no longer write emails to our clients. Especially in our development department, everyone likes Cogsworth as they never liked communicating via emails. We are also planning to use this software as a lead generation tool by embedding it in our website.
ConsAs I was the one to suggest this software, I had a thorough look at its features and the pricing. There is nothing in this tool that I dislike. Especially when the free plan offers all the basic features need for our job
December 11, 2018
Ernest C.
Frontend Developer
Program Development, 11-50 employees
October 30, 2018

“It's a good software for a busy person to make his all work day ready, and not to forget about a mee”

OverallIt is a good software to use if not being able to alter font and sizes is not a high priority for you. I like how easy it is to use and the short tutorials in case you don't want to figure everything out on your own. Now I don't have to communicate with anyone who I want to have an appointment and even the people who want to see how busy I am. The evidence is there
Pros It is very fast and easy to make your all day ready. If you need to make an important note, you can change its color or have an alarm as a reminder. You can custom staff schedules which makes your appointments, inviting new people easier. Also, it can make a notification for a short time period. One of the advantages is that it has a history, and you can always find your previous notes too. Also, it has a free plan which has all the necessary features I need. It makes my schedule transparent and whenever my boss wants to see my load, he can have a look at the time slots and understand it himself.
ConsYou can't alter fonts and sizes. Sometimes I want to get creative and change the fonts but it's not possible here.
Fraser M.
Ceo
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2018

“Brillant”

OverallLove it. Huge fan. Will recommend to all my clients. Super fast to respond to queries too. Test them and see
ProsIt works brilliantly and does everything u need it to do. Really been a huge help for me and my company. Saved me hour and of work.
ConsNone really. Maybe it's a new product and had a few things that are coming. Also no app. But that's all ok really.
July 19, 2018
Brian S.
Immigration Manager
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
August 7, 2018

“Great experience!”

ProsAfter looking through other similar programs, I found Cogsworth to be the one that could offer me exactly what I needed and at a competitive price. Not only does Cogsworth allow me to schedule multiple events with subsequent follow up emails and such, but it also links up to my Google calendar so I am always up to date about what is going on. I love that it is user-friendly and that I am able to navigate very easily through my dashboard.
ConsThe only con I would have is that it doesn't seem as if I can separate my events on Cogsworth to separate events on Google Calendar. It only allows me to link to one calendar on Google.
August 7, 2018
Rodney R.
Dentist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2018

“Outputs are remarkable”

ProsCustomers book their dental appointments by using this software, outputs are remarkable. Confirmation comes automatically on the phone number and email. The tutorial video is really helpful.
ConsProcessing of the website is quite slow, optimization is required.
August 6, 2018
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 1, 2019

“My own experience ”

ProsI have tried it, and i really like the integration with the other calendars and other people as well. I like the system where others can book online into the calendar. Its integration and automation is the biggest advantage that I like the most, plus its easy, fast and saves time.
ConsI dont see any particular reason to dislike, since its made in a very minimalist way. I have all that I need and nothing extra. If we have more analytics in it, and more sophisticated tracking system that would be great, again it is just nice to have feature.
August 1, 2019
Marine S.
Senior Developer
December 10, 2018

“very useful ”

OverallCogsworth saves my time and calendar synchronization is pretty easy
ProsCogsworth has been very effective in terms of managing my meetings and office hours. We are getting more and more clients and not having to write them thousands of emails saves my time. Embedding Cogsworth in my email, adding it to my Google calendar is just what I need.
ConsI would like it to have a watermark. And also, there are some payment gateways not available.
December 10, 2018
April 3, 2018

“Makes you look professional. Easy and intuitive to use with plenty of documentation.”

ProsThe video tutorials are great. It is more than just a calendar appointment setter, it allows you to specify your services where clients can specifically book you for them. It's a great small business tool that saves valuable time. The UI itself is blazing fast and easy to use.
ConsVery hard to come up with dislikes actually. If anything, I am not sure if an upgrade to a pro offers a trial period or if it's an outright upgrade.
April 3, 2018
Carl D.
Office Admin
Furniture, 11-50 employees
March 25, 2018

“Awesome support and really useful service”

OverallJust a tremendous amount of time saved, and efficiency gains.
ProsI love that it actually works and saves me time and gets me appointments. I am on the free plan, contemplating the upgrade which at this stage is a bit expensive, but Boris tells me that new pricing tiers are imminent.
ConsIts still a little new, so features are 90% there. Pricing is the next big thing, but both of these things will be fixed according to the CEO.
March 25, 2018
Dan S.
Founder/Consultant
Management Consulting, Unspecified
April 2, 2018

“Fantastic product for time scheduling - love that it has embed feature for websites. ”

ProsLove the product so far - great price for building forms, SMS reminders and email follow-ups. Have enjoyed using the product so far and will continue to use. Customer service has been great too.
ConsWish it could integrate with more tools such as Zapier but sure there will be more features soon. Not very intuitive at first but can pick up fairly quickly.
April 2, 2018
Allen B.
Investment Management
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees
August 5, 2018

“Easy Appointment Scheduling Process”

ProsEasy appointment scheduling process with automatic reminders. Customers get notified once they have booked the appointment. The free trial was very generous and got us over the line within days. Saves an absolute bundle of time!
ConsI think there needs to be a middle pricing tier.
August 5, 2018
Lisa E.
Content Marketer
April 16, 2018

“Really positive and time saving app”

OverallJust time saving/
ProsI like that it is really easy to sync with gsuite, and lets me just check my google calendar for my appointments booked through cogsworth.
ConsThe setup took about 15 min, which I guess isnt that bad in the grand scheme of things, but Im just really time poor.
April 16, 2018
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
February 2, 2019

“Works as an appointment management tool”

ProsFounder cares and is helpful. Product simply works. Interface is modern
ConsSo many upgrades to get more features. Makes things a bit confusing
February 2, 2019