Swift Polling Ratings

Overall

About Swift Polling

Create polls, surveys and open ended questions, collect the results in real time and present them on any screen. Learn more about Swift Polling

John T.
Consultant
Internet, 11-50 employees
January 7, 2019

“Great solution for questions from the audience”

OverallOverall, I was impressed with the functionality, text numbers, and options for something with such a good price. Definitely worth checking out!
ProsLoved that I got a text number and could try this software out without spending a fortune. Very competitive pricing, and worked for my use case of getting the audience to supply questions without seeing everyone elses questions. Pretty easy to use interface, and got everything to work for me. The support was good too.
ConsThe big missing feature was a checkbox to prevent audience members to see other peoples questions when using the website to submit their question. Oddly, this option is available for polls, but not for open-ended questions. Didn't look like I could easily embed live polls in a presentation, but then that's not really what this software is for, or my particular use case.
January 7, 2019
James B.
Realtor
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 12, 2018

“The product performed exceptionally well for our use!”

OverallThe even I used the software, I achieved a higher level of attendee involvement.
ProsI like that it is very easy to use and you have some control over the outcome and viewing of the voting/response.
ConsI wish I could have more control over the screen that is projecting the results live. I projected the results onto a large screen in an expo center and I have to do some manipulating with the zoom of the screen to achieve a tailored look at that was not too small for my viewers to see.
Retail, 201-500 employees

“Awesome , Easy, FUN ”

OverallData!
ProsVery easy to learn to navigate! I was able to get the support I needed because the team at Swift Poll is very responsive. They were always available to help.
ConsSome of the features did not work, like the receive a response text. We wanted to do a trivia game but since that feature did not work we were not able to do that.
Brad W.
Campus Recreation Director
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees
April 12, 2018

“It is a great website to use when you are on the fly and need a quick poll”

OverallAllowed us to go on with our event in an organized and structured manner. It would have been difficult going back to the old fashion hand raising.
ProsIt is live It is easily accessible I thought it was convenient for what we needed it for and people enjoyed voting through the software.
ConsIt takes a while to catch on to the way it works. I had to do some research on how to set up my poll.
Nathan C.
Director of Operations
April 12, 2018

“Had a great experience so far - exactly the solution we were looking for at a good price.”

OverallWe used it as a way to engage our worship audience in real time each weekend and to have some fun. It was cool, and a success.
ProsVery simple to navigate, very little time from start to finish required to make it run. The cost is great.
ConsThe biggest issue we faced is that we lost the phone number after a month. We also had some issues with the typeset being too small on our large LED screens, but we figured out a work around. While I like the ease of the product, a bit more customization for things like text size would be useful.
Jonathon T.
Technical Advisor

“Excellent Polling Solution!”

OverallThis software allowed us to get data from our event attendees to help select the future direction of our organization.
ProsThe customer service received from the Swift team was phenomenal! I had several questions and needed some specific things answered regarding our event and they were very quick to respond and went above and beyond to help out
ConsI wish there were some more options for displaying the content to the users during the event. I made it work but I just wish there was a little more customization in how the content is displayed.
Jessica R.
Program Services Advisor
April 12, 2018

“A little clunky, but they're working on it.”

ProsThis software is more cost effective than other products on the market, which was the biggest draw for our nonprofit organization.
ConsThe presentation/audience view of an active, live poll is not the cleanest. The font sizes are small, and there are very few appearance options to customize the look of the audience view. The integration with PPT was clunky - had to exit out of presentation mode in order to operate multiple survey questions due to the need to "stop" each question before proceeding to the next.
A. A. F.
Administrator
April 23, 2018

“The website and product were so easy to use! We set up an event in no time.”

OverallEasy to use for our upcoming event.
ProsI enjoyed how intuitive it is. It wasn't difficult to start using immediately. Also, I appreciated the customer service email sent to "check-in" on how my setup was going. It was a nice treat to learn that there was a discount for being a nonprofit organization!
ConsI would have liked to create our own event code for branding purposes. Also, it would be nice to upload our own background image(s) for the user-end voting page.
April 23, 2018
Krista K.
Public Relations Specialist
Mental Health Care, 501-1000 employees
April 17, 2018

“Great experience for a novice user.”

OverallEverything we wanted and more, easy to use and great customer service. This service completely met both our needs and expectations on all level. Thank you for your assistance.
ProsThe user software was easy to understand and simple to set up. As a not-for-profit the cost met our needs. I had to contact Customer Service on two occasions (due to my novice status) and they were exceptionally friendly! I highly recommend this service for your text-to-vote needs.
April 17, 2018
Joel V.
Professor
April 9, 2018

“Just started trying for use in my Econ classes - easy to use and very good visuals. ”

ProsGreat integration with Powerpoint and polls are super simple to set up. The poll results can be displayed real time and are a great way to engage the audience/class
ConsPricing is a bit unusual with number of responses vs a number of polls/participants but overall their pricing seems reasonable. I still need to see what type of educational discount can be agreed upon
April 9, 2018
Hannah B.
Researcher
April 5, 2018

“Very good. The chat was a very useful feature.”

OverallUsed it for a conference presentation and it really improved the experience.
ProsI love that you can both text and going online to vote. Also, not about the software, but I do appreciate that you don't auto-enroll people each month (i.e. I don't have to worry about canceling if I use it once every few months).
ConsI wish the results page could include images. Other than that I really enjoyed the product. Very clean and easy to use.
April 5, 2018
Megan D.
Marketing Associate
April 11, 2018

“Swift Polling was great. It did what I needed it to do. ”

ProsI like how fast it is. You can see real-time responses instantly. And you can embed it into a powerpoint while giving a presentation.
ConsI wish the open-ended question could be embedded into a powerpoint like the polling questions. Our main purpose for using this was for a presentation and it was awkward having to switch to the web browser to present the open-ended questions.
Angela V.
MTSS and Data Specialist
Education Management, 11-50 employees
April 12, 2019

“Great Tool for Audience Participation in Competition”

OverallWe were hosting a talent competition and wanted to allow the audience to participate in the selection of the winner. Swift Polling gave us the tool we needed so our audience could vote on their mobile devices instantly.
ProsIt was easy to set up the two questions we wanted to ask and was an affordable way to allow the number of votes we wanted.
ConsFree version was limited in number of responses.
April 12, 2019
Brent D.
Communications Director
April 11, 2018

“The poll syestem was easy to figure out and implement in the setting that we needed.”

ProsThe software was extrememely intuitive to use, it was easy to navigate and set it up exactly how we wanted it. Visually it looks the best out of any of the other live poll systems that we researched.
ConsThere is nothing really that I disliked about this software. The ease of use was great and we had not problems integrating it into our service.
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
May 22, 2019

“Very helpful!”

OverallI've only had positive experiences with Swift polling. When I had a few questions about my account, customer service was so responsive and willing to help. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs to conduct a poll.
ProsThe clean interface and excellent customer support.
ConsThe 30-day trial period for the phone number in the free version, I wish it was longer.
May 22, 2019
YESENIA L.
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Research, 51-200 employees
January 2, 2019

“Satisfied Customer”

OverallI had a great experience, it was definitely helpful how easy it was to use. We had an event that had over 100 guest and many liked how they were able to vote through text. So thank you, we plan on using Swift Polling, for our annual event. Also, Thank You to all!
ProsHow easy and efficient this software is.
ConsThe mobile view of the presentation as the poll is live.
January 2, 2019
Aaron G.
Director of Outreach
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
April 11, 2018

“I had a great experience”

ProsIt was very intuitive and easy to use. From creating the poll to seeing the results, I was very happy. We ran a live vote over text and it worked great.
ConsI did not encounter anything negative with the software. I only used it for one live poll so I don't have enough experience to be critical of it
Michael T.
CIO
April 11, 2018

“Easy to set up and get using.”

OverallIt allowed us to do text voting without a lot of setup.
ProsThe anti-dupe voting was really important to us to enable voting without users trying to vote more than one time.
ConsThe cost is a bit high if you don't use it on an ongoing basis. There might be a use case for a different pricing schedule for ad-hoc users.
carley w.
Admissions Counselor
Higher Education, 51-200 employees

“Very User-friendly!”

ProsIt is real-time. It is perfect to keep people engaged during presentations. Very user-friendly and great customer support!
ConsI wish you paid for the amount of time used rather than per response. It was not as easy to customize to my brand as I would have liked.
Aayush B.
Student
Automotive, Self-employed

“Great experience”

ProsThe ease of use and accessibility of the software and the way it is designed to offer a delightful experience to the users
ConsThe user interface needs improvement. It can be made more user friendly and can be used as USP for selling.
Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2019

“Lacking Integrity ”

ProsWe purchased this system for a luncheon of 500 individuals. The system crashed during one of the s and kicked us out of the system. The company wanted to learn more and began looking into issuing a refund because of the product failure. That was the last time they would correspond with us. Never got refund. A company that lost my trust.
ConsAfter initially being concerned with our problem, the company stopped corresponding with us.
April 18, 2019
McKenzie H.
Campus Leadership Coordinator
Religious Institutions, 501-1000 employees
October 7, 2019

“Swift by ExciteM review”

ProsThis software was super easy to use. We were able to customize what we needed.
ConsThe only feedback I would have is to have maybe a 5-digit text in number instead of a fill 10-digit number.
October 7, 2019
Nehemiah K.
Developer
April 11, 2018

“Used once or twice to test it out.”

OverallPolling
ProsWas simple and easy to use. I had no issues figuring out how to set things up. Makes polling super easy.
ConsTo be honest I can't remember any cons from my experience.
Anthony S.
DIT
Education Management, 51-200 employees
February 28, 2019

“Great and Easy to Use”

OverallWe needed a way for parents to submit their choice of best performance for a talent show. After reviewing several different SMS options, Swift seemed to be the best in terms of cost (cheap!) and ease of use. We contacted them and explained what we needed. They didn't over promise...it did everything we needed and more. I look forward to using the service in the future for other events with the students.
ProsEase of use. It was easy to setup the poll and publish it to collect responses
ConsIt was so simple to use, felt there had to be more to it.
February 28, 2019
Ashlea M.
Instructor of English
Education Management, 51-200 employees
April 11, 2018

“I really enjoyed this, and so did my students.”

OverallEngaged students Excited students Shy students had the ability to ask questions in conspicuous way
ProsIt provided an engaging way to interact with my students. They were thoroughly excited to participate in class.
ConsIt's costly. As an instructor, I wouldn't spend much for something like this. I already spend a lot of money on outside resources to use in the classroom, so something relatively inexpensive would be what I'm looking for.
Brooke W.
Production Manager
Online Media, 51-200 employees
April 11, 2018

“Great software, did EXACTLY what I needed it to do.”

OverallI was able to use it with a big group of people with ease.
ProsThe ease of how people just text a number that I get to pick with their response. No app downloading needed, no other spam texts. Very quick and easy to use.
ConsI would like to be able to add an additional question depending on what they say to the previous question. That may already be a feature though, and I just haven't explored all the powers of swift polling yet.
April 11, 2018

“I don't remember even using it.”

ProsI guess what I like most about it is that it must not have given me much trouble because I don't even remember it.
Cons I guess the thing I like least about it is that you have to pay money for it (apparently). But I don't even remember using it, so hard to say.
Arlene G.
Marketing Manager
April 11, 2018

“We've used the polling software for several work meetings, including one with 300 attendees.”

ProsIt was one of the least expensive live polling options with an incredibly simple user face. It offers web or SMS polling. The flexibility is great.
ConsThe display options are limited and we've had some technical challenges. However, Customer Care and support have been amazing to work with and try to resolve the issues we've had.
Roman D.
Chief Marketing Officer
Information Services, 51-200 employees
March 17, 2019

“Best polling tool ever!”

OverallIt was really cool to keep your audience to feel fresh. I've used it during my presentation, where people were asking questions during the event and it was very cool. Everybody was satisfied with the tool! Thanks to the creators :)
ProsIt was very interactive and worked without any issues.
ConsActually everything worked good. Nothing to say here.
March 17, 2019
Kathleen S.
Sales ops Mgr
April 11, 2018

“Great experience! Easy to use!”

ProsLive Polling is great. I like the ability to see results live. We used to conduct live voting for sales awards.
ConsNeed better reporting options. Also at one point, it was glitching and it said that everyone voted but it didn't count one person's vote.
Tyler D.
Trade Marketing Manager
April 11, 2018

“I had an overall good experience with Swift”

ProsSigning up and creating a poll was easy. This is a great feature for those on the go who need a solution fast!
ConsThe pricing strategy along with many other polling companies is exhausting. I would recommend a pricing strategy based on poll usage rather than complexity of polls.