R.O. Writer Ratings

Overall
3.5/5
3.5/5

About R.O. Writer

R.O. Writer Shop Management Software helps Automotive Repair and Tire Shops work smarter and faster. Features include Smart eCat, which checks part pricing and availability for 10 suppliers in 10 seconds, all at the same time. Other features: Scheduling, AP, AR, Inventory Control, Marketing, multi-store solutions and more. Plus: the R.O. Touch mobile app that connects owners, service writers, and technicians via mobile technology including texting and digital inspections. Learn more about R.O. Writer

Erich M.
January 29, 2019

“Great system for the European repair industry”

ProsI pushed for RO Writer when we decided to open our own shop due to the great experience I had at another shop. The system is well built and is VERY customizable so we can build it more to our everyday use. I like the fact that is integrates World Pac as that is our main parts source. My partners have only been working with the system for a few days and already love the overall simplicity of it and how relatively intuitive it is. The scheduler is another great feature so we are able to see what we have at a glance. We also like the training that comes along with getting the program as they make sure that you understand the basics of the system and provide plenty of guidance time and time for any questions. Customer support has been great so far and sales was a great experience as we were only sold what we were looking for and did not feel pressured to get anything we didn't need.
ConsThe only real issue we have at the moment with RO Writer is the accounting software integration is provided by a third-party vendor. This requires an additional up front cost and then a monthly fee thereafter so RO Writer can integrate with Quickbooks. It would be nice if RO Writer would offer this integration with the system rather than having a third party vendor, but at the same time RO Writer makes a great product.
January 29, 2019
Kevin P.
March 6, 2019

“RO Writer 2019 Gen 2 Migration”

OverallMy workflow has improved significantly since the migration / upgrade. My employees are using the software far more effectively. We even took advantage of training that RO Writer offers and it has been a breath of fresh air for us. In conclusion, I had issues with my previous set up, RO Writer made promises that If i upgraded to Generation 2, a lot of my issues would be eliminated. I appreciate that they were right and that they made it incredibly easy.
Pros1. Had problems with querying data (IE History) Was told that this issue would go away if I migrated to Generation 2. I was skeptical. RO Writer was absolutely correct. Looking up info is now incredibly fast thanks to the SQL Server back end. 2. Sales, Install and Training called me WHEN they said they would and everything worked around my schedule, couldn't have asked for it to go better. The team was fantastic. 3. I have several different POS systems. RO Writer is my favorite when it comes to ease of use, hands down.
ConsI honestly don't have any cons to list here. I am upset that I didn't migrate to Generation 2 sooner.
March 6, 2019
Keith A.
Service Manager
September 24, 2019

“RO Writer easy to use ”

OverallThe day to day use of RO Writer has become a natural part of our days.
ProsVery easy to use, integrates with Quickbooks, easy to make labor lines to suite customer complaints, very customizable, has a DVI system that allows techs to attach pictures to RO.; allows text communications between service writers and tech which increase efficiencies. Has text capabilities from Service writer to customer and allows customer to text back for increased approval times; etc.
ConsIt is not designed to manage a large inventory (works great on a small inventory)
September 24, 2019
Dean S.
All Positions at all times
July 25, 2019

“Was decent, then bad, then abysmal”

Overall9 years of honeymoon promises, updates, new sales reps, always promises and no delivery. For the last 5 years I averaged over 20 hours per both on tech support calls. That should say enough right there.
ProsDetails. You want reports, you got 'em.
ConsAlmost everything else. Just gets worse with each iteration.
July 25, 2019
Raakesh P.
September 21, 2018

“An Awesome Shop Management Program”

OverallThe Support team at RO Writer are awesome. CSR respond to all our issues in a prompt manner. The Level 1 and 2 support staff can fix any issues we have in the same day. It happens on all software packages these days.
ProsWhat we like about RO Writer is the ease of use and the ability to navigate through the Software. It is very user friendly even for new users. The Accounting side of RO Writer is a must for shops looking to increase their profitability, knowing where the Margins are is very important. Our CPA recommends it also as it is very powerful in that feature. The Support team is awesome.
ConsSpeed issues, but we are on an older version and soon moving to the newer 2.3 version. Sometimes the older version will run sluggish but our database has grown leaps and bounds over the last few years.
September 21, 2018
GENE R.
PRESIDENT/OWNER

“Ransomware Killed Me ”

OverallThank You R O WRITER for working hard to get us going and doing a GREAT JOB.
ProsI thought I lost everything on a Friday afternoon. Went out and bought a New Server and one Workstation. Called R O Writer and was up and running on Monday, without losing anything except one day of work. Found out by R O WRITER, after software was installed that the Backup that CARFAX does every night had all of the DATA I needed to get back up and running. I thought that weekend I wad Dead in The Water.
ConsNot being able to set software to back up Automatically. Other than not having this on my version of R O WRITER, I believe it is a Great Software for Vehicle repair.
Paul V.
IT
May 5, 2017

“BAD TECH SUPPORT”

ProsGood, but uninspired program. Decently easy to learn. Does everything we need it to. Better than paper system we had previously.
ConsTech support. There are other issues, but the tech support is very bad. Don't get me wrong. The tech support isn't so completely horrible that you will be forced to switch to a different program. It's just good enough that you will probably stay using their program because you don't want to go through with retraining your technofeeb employees on a new system. Let me elaborate on how bad they are: No online knowledgebase. No user forum No email blasts on known issues occurring Calls to tech support have approximately 20% chance of being kicked out of the queue and hung up on because nobody picked up the phone after 5 minutes of waiting. Calls to tech support have a >25% chance of not returning your call. Yes, I really am saying they sometimes do not call me back. Frequency of failure does increase as the severity of the problem decreases. In other words, they've always called me back on critical issues. But on very minor issues, they've failed as much as half the time to call me back. Calls to tech support rarely reach someone who can fix your problem. They almost always have to call you back. Tech support consistently and repeatedly fails to return your system environment back to it's original configuration after remotely logging in. For example: regedit is often left running and UAC is never turned back on before they log out of your system. The second worst problem is lack of user input. There are several areas in the program that work...but require many extra steps that could be reduced with minor coding additions.
May 5, 2017
J.T. M.
IT Manager/Shop Manager
51-200 employees
January 3, 2019

“Excellent Shop Mansgement Software”

ProsWe have been using ROWriter software for over 18 years. We currently have 10 shops and a central office using the software. The software is easy to use and to train employees on. It is a real asset to our shops. We also like the recent tablet extension to make ROWriter mobile in our shops. With all of the features available in ROWriter, this is the best shop management software you can buy. Support has also been really good over the years.
ConsWould like to see more detail in the Central History between shops like parts supplier and parts invoice numbers.
January 3, 2019
Al O.
November 30, 2018

“Welcome to the 21st Century, with R O Writer”

OverallThe fast R O Writer make my shop, the happier I am. Keep improving, please.
ProsBeen a customer with two locations since 1999. This program is the back bone to my biz. You guys have made some major changes to your new 2.0 update and R O Touch. It fells like the Giant has awoken. Good job. Love your team of professionals. AC is a Rock Star! The support staff "gets it done" Another satisfied customer.
ConsFollow up when calling in and leaving messages in timely order could use improvement. It's tough to have to call you back to find out when someone will fix problem.
November 30, 2018
Larry C.
August 8, 2018

“RO Writer seen its beter days”

OverallIt brought me to a new level of business understanding, I have simply out grown this program
ProsIt worked great for years, definately contributed to the growth of my biusiness. Once you use it it has some good logic and flow. It was a definate improvement over what i came from.
ConsSUIPPORT, SUPPORT, SUPPORT, to much down time waiting on support. when there is a windows update it kills your license, not everytime and not on every computer. Database corruption wore us out. Spent thousands of dollars in hardware improvement only to find out it was a software issue.
August 8, 2018
Aaron C.
March 5, 2019

“Long Time RO Writer User”

OverallThe seem to have much better Regional, Field and Phone Support. That is a huge help. ---Thank you
ProsIt is user friendly. and has great support. Our Regional and Field Manager has taken the time to make sure that we are aware of all the new features that RO Writer has to offer. We have stayed with RO Writer through thick and thin and very happy that we did. They are adding some really neat features that are taking our shops to new levels.
ConsNo cons at this time, they seem to be handling any issues that I have had in years past.
March 5, 2019
Shawn F.
August 30, 2018

“Ro writer covers all your needs”

OverallI have used it for 5 years in both of my shops. As an owner I have the data I need even if I'm not at the shop. It has streamlined our flow 10 fold. Love it. Highly recommend it.
ProsReports are plentiful, repair orders are easy to read, ease of use, and has more than you will use for a shop. Easy to open and process repair orders. Ro touch is the bomb. Awesome product
ConsTheres a lot of stuff to use. But sometimes it just takes time to decide wHt u need to use cor your situation to run your shop profitable and productive
August 30, 2018
Al H.
December 5, 2018

“its been the best software we have used”

Overalli think its getting better every day. I think its still the best point of sale software out there. I dont think there is the perfect system.
Proseasy estimating at All three of our locations. I really like the new updates with the new version. Another thing i like is the the new smart status on ro touch.
Consit locks up at times, and i"m sure its probably something we did wrong along the way. The system gets better every day. I think this system is going to be awesome, once all the bugs are worked out.
December 5, 2018
Mickey N.
51-200 employees
September 20, 2018

“User friendly program!! Long time user of RO Writer”

OverallMy sales and support reps are great and are ready to offer any advice or guidance needed to continue to improve our experience with RO Writer.
ProsVery user friendly and great customer support- New user can use this software almost immediately without too many obstacles. Great and almost seamless integration to QuickBooks!!!!!
ConsSome of the more technical parts of the program are not as easy to navigate through but with research through online help and training, etc. -It is a great program for any repair shop.
September 20, 2018
BRYANT B.
OWNER
February 5, 2019

“THE BEST SOFTWARE EVER!”

OverallTIME IS MONEY AND MONEY IS TIME! IF YOU WANT THE TWO WORKING TOGETHER GO WITH R.O. WRITER.
ProsMOST EFFICIENT AND EASY TO USE. EASY ACCESS TO ALL APPLICATIONS ON THIS SOFTWARE FROM CREDIT CARD MACHINE TO QUICK BOOK FINANCES , PROFIT AND LOSS STATEMENTS , CAR FAXES, ALL LINES TO PART SUPPLIERS TO DEALERSHIPS.
ConsLITTLE PRICEY FOR SMALL SHOPS BUT STILL WORTH THE VALUE. COULD BE FASTER SERVICE ON RETURN CALLS BUT THE PEOPLE THAT HANDLE THE CALLS ARE VERY EFFICIENT.
Joe S.
September 11, 2018

“Excellent & professional!”

OverallFrom the sales rep Stan helping me out multiple times from one business to another and A.C. Moore being very active in making sure I was taken care of . Two thumbs up and will recommend this to any other shop
ProsUser friendly I can almost do anything from selling parts or looking at my inventory this is a go to for any shop
ConsNeeds more advertising for sure this will get better in time I'm sure . As for the accounting this isn't very user friendly even after the training
September 11, 2018
Dot k.
Sec.
December 11, 2018

“Very helpful”

OverallVery easy system to use. When you call rep she take care of you and gives you to the right people to call.
ProsI really like using RO writer. It is very user friendly. I would recommend this system to customers and family and friends.
ConsThe only thing I have a con is with inventory. The reports for inventory does not work since the RO has been updated. It dup. parts number on reports.
December 11, 2018
Jo T.
Vice President
September 27, 2018

“Efficient & effective automotive repair software”

ProsI like the speed with which I am able to determine availability for products and create repair order estimates. Find quite accurate.
ConsAt times will ask questions like 4wd vs 2wd, automatic vs standard shift but then will display both options on parts screen even after I have narrowed down the search. I dislike that you have to get out of an estimate for any other work in rowriter- example I am estimating brakes on customers vehicle when receive call from another customer for an appointment- have to exit estimate in order to set appointment in scheduler- I am constantly having to go back into or restart estimates. Also would like to be able to look at part pictures from the ro once on a ticket- with current system have to go back into smart jobs if I would like to reference picture again.
September 27, 2018
John M.
April 12, 2019

“Best Automotive repair shop software, Hands down.”

OverallSuper fast and easy to build RO's and estimates. Lots of good reports. Would recommend to everyone in the Automotive repair field.
Pros1. Super easy to use. 2. Accounting link is the best. 3. Takes two minutes to build an estimate. 4. My sales rep is awesome [AC Chauhan]
ConsNone at this time. RO Writer ROCKS. Have had two other software companies, None compares to RO Writer.
April 12, 2019
Steve B.
February 5, 2019

“Exactly the way I Imagined it could be.”

OverallThis software is great, gone are the days of stacks of papers, and techs not knowing what to do next.
ProsRO Writer is the ideal way to manage your shop. Seamlessly integrates with VirtualVehicle, and Quickbooks.
ConsThere are a lot of moving parts of this software, and its a little hard to learn but when you get the proper training from the RO Writer Team, its incredibly powerful.
Gary F.
October 11, 2018

“12 Years with RO Writer”

ProsThis product makes us money. Not only in grosses on sales, but on efficiencies. It makes ordering part very easy and you can compare competitors pricing.
ConsHard to learn, but the best product once you do learn it. The system does lock up from time to time, but easy to restart. Sometimes takes quite a while to get through to customer support.
October 11, 2018
Mitsuko I.
September 27, 2019

“Awesome”

OverallI will recommend this software to everyone, R.O Writer is the way to go. Had a bad experience with Mitchell 1 and would not recommend that to anyone.
ProsIt does everything a Mechanic Shop needs.
ConsI love everything about it. There is nothing I do nit like about it.
September 27, 2019
June 6, 2018

“Great program to organize repair orders for Auto Business”

OverallHelpful in organizing all aspects of automotive database.
ProsEasy to input information into the system. Keeps customer database and inventory organized. Easy to check customer's history on vehicles
ConsRO Writer is not always easy to navigate. It took some time to learn. Sometimes has glitches, however Customer Service is available to assist.
June 6, 2018
Darryl B.
January 9, 2018

“Long time user, early adopter - I'm out.”

OverallWhen we first bought in RO Writer in 2009 was among the best available. Had many features other software didn't address. At first the company was actively interested in feedback and improvements. As time and versions went by no changes or improvements were made. As updates rolled out, critical faults were repaired, but we noticed a slow loss of screen handling ability. With version 2.0, we lost significant mouse functionality in critical screens, and many useful features regarding inventory handling were eliminated. Version 2.0 is a significant downgrade. This is not an isolated incident as a scan of reviews and forums will support our experiences.
ProsIntegrates with 3rd party software. Basic point of sale functionality. With a paid Pro support subscription response is fairly quick, Tier 1 personel are fairly knowledgeable.
ConsScreen handling, Window sizing, and placement, Field Navigation. Inventory control process. Loss of automated backup processes. Tier 2/3, and programming support ineffective when they respond. Improvements promised but never delivered. Follow-up non-existant.

By Progressive Automotive Systems on March 1, 2018
We are sorry you have had that experience with RO Writer. AMS is no longer a reseller for RO Writer and now support Protractor, a cloud-based system.
January 9, 2018
Michele B.
secretary
September 25, 2019

“Gen II ”

ProsGen II system works well, love the scheduler . AC helped me with information about our new move, and thanks for reminding to forward then our new address.
ConsI think the number of steps that it takes to close out the repair order when final to pay is to long , customer gets a little upset sometimes.
September 25, 2019
MIKE A.
SERVICE MANAGER
February 21, 2019

“VERY EFFICIENT WAY TO RUN A LARGE OR SMALL SHOP.”

ProsTHIS PROGRAM ALLOWS YOU TO RUN YOUR SHOP AND CROSS CHECK ORDERED PART WITH INVOICES BY PUTTING AN OPEN INVOICES TO A PARTICULAR STATUS. VERY OFFICIANT. IT HAS ALLOWED ME TO RUN A $2,000,000 SHOP BY MY SELF.
ConsI WISH I COULD LOOK UP FACTORY PART NUMBERS UP WITH THIS SYSTEM
Amy P.
September 13, 2018

“Very helpful customer service”

OverallCustomer support were very quick to respond to our issue which is very much appreciated!
ProsEasy to Use- even for first time users Customer Service is very Helpful Quick Response Time
ConsUnable to think of a con at this time!
September 13, 2018
Scott R.
Partner/General Manager
November 15, 2018

“AC is a smart cookie! ”

ProsRO Writer is easy to use and we love the scheduler. Allows purchases from multiple vendors which allows us to shop pricing as well.
ConsNot a con for RO Writer but some vendors do not always support the smartecat updates which would allow for updated catalogs.
November 15, 2018
David G.
Self-employed
November 7, 2018

“The most powerful tool for your shop. ”

ProsThe overall usability and control the software gives you is unmatched. You can really customize things to suit your needs.
ConsWish it had more mobile features such as ability to view schedule remotely from a mobile device. As well as operated on Mac! Cmon guys!
November 7, 2018
Dan R.
November 19, 2018

“Good product overall, gets the job done and for the most part done well.”

ProsRO Writer helps you run a profitable business. It is very strong in reporting, and having all the separate modules is very helpful when multi-tasking. Smart-e-Cat is nice having all your parts vendors on one screen and the integration with SpeedDial is great. With my current reps, AC and Stan, recent support needs have been met quickly and efficiently.
ConsThe product as a whole is a bit dated and occasionally will need to be restarted due to errors. There is an updated 2.0 version out, we have not migrated to that yet in order to let them get some of the bugs worked out. Was expensive to purchase up front.
November 19, 2018
Craig L.
Controller
November 8, 2018

“Sales Manager AC is great! showed us the new features for RO Writer and explained them to us. He has great Customer Service.”

ProsRO Writer is easy to use and the new functionality is going to make our job easier. We really like the new features of RO Touch.
ConsSometimes customer support is slow to respond but most of the time you can work around until they get back to you.
November 8, 2018
NICHOLAS M.
August 24, 2018

“Customer Service”

ProsThank you to the customer rep for always assisting myself and my coworkers. He always gives us fantastic customer service.
ConsThe only issue we have ever had with RO Writer is that the wait times are very long on the phone when trying to get through.
August 24, 2018
Jason R.
September 28, 2018

“Helpfull and easy”

ProsLots of configurations to fit your needs. Electronic ordering parts and labor matrix help with profits.
ConsSometimes support can be slow, luckily we are usually able to work around most issues, Thankfully there are not many
September 28, 2018
nick b.
president
March 27, 2019

“Great service”

OverallIve had great experience with RO Writer and their team. Stan and AC have been extremely easy to work with and always prompt
ProsThis system is easy and fast to use and learn
ConsI have no complaints with this system at all
March 27, 2019
Mike G.
March 8, 2019

“Customer supportless for hard problems ”

OverallSad
ProsHad it a long time got used to it hard to quit now
ConsNot intuitive expensive heaven help you if you run into problems
March 8, 2019
Travis T.
OWNER
March 13, 2019

“RO WRITER, TWO THUMBS UP”

OverallNo matter what the problem is, tech support can always solve it. Great customer service and this system does everything we need it to do.
ProsEase of use. Attention to Small Detail.
ConsFew small glitches. Lack of part description space.
March 13, 2019
BRUCE B.
PRESIDENT
August 28, 2018

“RO WRITER IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT. ”

Overalllove this product, WE USE IT ON 3 COMPUTERS IN MY SHOP AND ALL WORKS WELL. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS DONE BY KNOLEGABLE PEOPLE IN THEIR FIELD. CONSTANTLY UPGRADING AND IMPROVING THE PRODUCT!
ProsR O WRITER easy to use, great support. CAN CONNECT TO MULTIPLE SUPPLIERS FOR PART PRICING. KEEPS CUSTOMER DATA ORGANIZED AND IS EASY TO ACCESS .
Consnone! THERE ARE NO CONS I'M APPLING ON LINE AND CHECKING FOR PRICES ON UPDATES AND IMPROVEMENTS. DIDNT KNOW ABOUT ALL OF THE BENNIFITS AVALIABLE TO US.
August 28, 2018
Robert H.
August 8, 2019

“Stick with old software”

OverallNone, been causing more problems than it cured
ProsCan't give no pros. Been having problems ever since updated to new software.
ConsKeeps messing up. Have to call in all the time because something not working. After 24 years using R O Writer I have to say this new software is crap. More money and a lot of wasted time getting it to work correctly. Which they seem can't fix! Never had problems with older version. This new update version has problems all the time and have to wait on hold for 30 minutes for support . I DO NOT RECOMMEND this new version of R O writer!!!
August 8, 2019
George S.
June 21, 2019

“R.O. writer”

Prosease of use and great customer service. highly recomended
Consno negatives really once you learn it. very straight forward
June 21, 2019
Al O.
February 10, 2018

“Downhill spiral ”

OverallBeen using software since 1999, this company keeps going down hill with support n service. Once was the best. I've got over 30k invested so I'm held hostage. What's good is I'm seeing some well thought options from competitors. Support people are good, their just not supported by corporate
ProsOld platform that really simple. It turns on every time we turn it on I guess that's a Pro. Needs work
ConsNo good improvement. Took years change database. Glacial tech-support week support to call back...

February 10, 2018
ADAM B.
ADVISOR
July 11, 2017

“ABSOLUTE JUNK, BURNING MONEY IS MORE PRODUCTIVE ”

OverallAVOID AT ALL COSTS
ProsTHE NUMBER ONE PRO OF THIS PROGRAM IS THAT IT VERY CONSISTENTLY DOES NOT WORK, AND YOU CAN GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL RANDOMLY LOSE CUSTOMER INFORMATION, APPOINTMENTS, AND CRASH. THE ABSOLUTE LACK COMPETENCY TO CREATE THIS PROGRAM WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. IT WILL COST YOU SALES, EMPLOYEES, LOST TIME AND VARIOUS OTHER EXPENSIVE UNNEEDED PROBLEMS WITH YOUR BUSINESS
ConsTHE ENTIRE PROGRAM! THE PROGRAM NOT ONLY NEVER WORKS, BUT IT ALSO CAUSES OTHER CORRUPTION ISSUES ON ANY COMPUTER THAT HAS THE SOFTWARE INSTALLED
July 11, 2017
kim T.
December 4, 2018

“best ever15 yrs ago”

Overallget something else
Prosit truly was the best ever ! it was a money machine, awesome records , tracking of techs, mor reports than you could ever need, inventory control, parts ordering, they had the bases covered
Constoo many owner changes, support not there, guessing their best people left over the years, nothing but trouble & disappointment , its now a mussel loader with wet powder!
December 4, 2018
Scott B.
April 2, 2018

“Crashes and support is awful”

OverallI would not recommend this software to anyone. Any new system needs to be cloudbased. It will cause your Service adviser to quit.
ProsSmart E Cat was nice to use when it worked. I like the parts return system. You need to run AutoApps with it to run efficiently.
ConsTech support was not good. Software would crash DAILY. Loses information constantly. Slow to update or improve any features. Expensive.
April 2, 2018
ERIC M.
June 4, 2019

“Overly complicated system with NO tech support”

OverallWorking with r.o writer has been the most difficult part of doing business. constant interuptions in service with NO tech support. Having to wait over 2 weeks for a call back only to have them tell you they have no record of the original call/ problem.
Prosswitching to another software. The day we get rid of it
ConsThe list is too long. not user friendly.
June 4, 2019
Jennifer S.
Receptionist
January 18, 2018

“Horrible Software”

OverallI would NOT recommend this software. We will not be renewing when our contract ends!!
ProsThere is absolutely nothing good about this software. It is a total waste of dollars spent. Unfortunately I can't come up with a single pro.
ConsCustomer support is not friendly to work with, the software is always glitching out on us, you can't track invoices/emails sent

January 18, 2018
Danielle S.
Service Advisor
July 31, 2019

“It worked”

ProsIt worked for as long as we used it, easy to use.
ConsLabor guide was not useful. Froze all the time and closed the program out and lost work
July 31, 2019
Blake G.
IT Director
November 16, 2018

“Success With RO Writer”

ProsEase of use when creating ROs and billing. Easy to keep track of customers and vehicle history
ConsSome of the marketing tools are very basic. Hoping the latest 2.4 version will have some better email template support.
November 16, 2018
Dale M.
July 1, 2018

“Terrible Support”

OverallI would really like a response!
ProsThere aren't any. Their customer support is the worst I've had. I've been having problems for several months now and they still haven't been addressed or fixed. There is no urgency to keep your business running and they are expensive compared to other Point of Sale Systems.
ConsSystem crashes constantly every day. The Tech Support is the worst. They don't have trained people. It takes days to get them to call you back while your system is down and you can't process your customers. My emails to Managers emails kicked back to me stating their email is full. I leave phone messages and get no return calls to help fix the multiple problems we are having. I was told by the tech support that they were training people and didn't have anyone who could help me. Carfax isn't populating vehicles correctly, smart e jobs isn't working correctly.
July 1, 2018
mark h.
April 25, 2018

“been a customer since 1998 they don't care about the software anymore”

Overallit's a shame this company took such a bad turn to the worst. after all these years I am actively looking
Prosthere are none it's just aggravation there behind the times the marketing aspect of the program is terrible you cannot even pull up a declined items so you can reach out to your customers
Consconstant crashes customer support is ill equipped to handle any questions they always say we need to get you two tier 2 that will take a couple days for them to call you back... if they call. in the meantime your system is down you can't collect any money of nor write any invoices
April 25, 2018
John G.
July 7, 2017

“OWNER”

OverallI would not recommend this product to anyone.
ProsThe smart E-Cat function when it works. The customer support is so poor that I can not say anything else positive about this software.
ConsThe customer support is awful. The tier one technicians can rarely help you and tier two is slow to respond if at all. I have frequent file corruptions.
July 7, 2017