Bryt Loan Management Software Ratings

Overall

About Bryt Loan Management Software

Bryt Software is ideal for lending professionals who are looking for a feature rich loan management system that is intuitive and easy to use. We are 100% cloud-based, software as a service. We believe in providing our customers with fair and honest pricing. Our monthly fees are based on your number of users and we have a minimal implementation charge. We know you will love our product and our service, so we don't force you into a long-term contract. Learn more about Bryt Loan Management Software

Kali P.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
November 26, 2018

“Great software with a few places to improve.”

OverallOverall this software is great! After a little bit of a learning curve (maybe just me), and some help from the team, you'll be up and running and having no issues in no time. Thanks to Rep and the entire Bryt software team!
ProsI love the automated features (sending notices, invoices and receipts for payment). There are several great things about this system that are very useful.
Cons1.) Report writer needs work. With this being said, however, whenever I have a problem, customer support ALWAYS is there to help and create the report, or if they can't create the exact report that I need, they come up with a solution that works! 2.) No help section - if it is after hours or a different time zone, there is no one to offer support or any help whatsoever. Again, this is only when work is being done outside of the normal office hours for Bryt customer service. 3.) Takes some getting used to. Although I am new the mortgage software field. I have done property management for over 15 years, and then we switched to mortgages. So that may be my fault. 4.) No direct mortgage holder option. If you are not the "Servicing Company" of the loans, set up is a bit tricky and takes some getting used to. In my case, I have 1 individual who has mortgages under 4 different companies. This get's complicated when writing reports, letters, or notices, that are mortgage holder specific, but as always, rep and the team have always figured out a way (sometimes even changing the way the software is written) for me to get the information I need. :)
November 26, 2018
Marsha P.
Loan Escrow / Loan Servicing
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2018

“This software makes the Loan Servicing process very easy and timeless.”

OverallI've been using this software for about 2 years and all of its features have allowed me to cut Loan Servicing and Document Processing portion of my job time in half. Actually more then half.
ProsI Love the Loan Document Feature. Makes processing Loan Documents very simple and quick. I also love the automated notices that are sent from the software. Customer Support is always available to answer any questions relating to any section of the software.
ConsStill have a few questions on Mandatory reports for specific filings. For Example BRE required reports.
July 24, 2018
Mitchell V.
Managing Partner
July 18, 2018

“This is best value for any software I have ever purchased.”

OverallIntuitive, easy to use, does what I need and keeps me in control.
ProsIt does everything I need to manage my loan portfolio and I am in control. I now spend less time than I did when we had a 3rd party servicer because I no longer have to correct their mistakes.
ConsThe conversion was the hardest part but there is nothing that can be done about that. The customer support has been very responsive to our needs. Every time I find something that could be improved, I call customer support and they fix it.
July 18, 2018
Tim G.
July 2, 2018

“Ease of use is amazing and the price is unbeatable”

Overallvery cost effective, efficient, friendly software that is cloud based, accessible from anywhere
ProsUser friendly, customer support is always available, covers all lending aspects plus more than I can even use
July 2, 2018
Veronica V.
Loan Coordinator
July 3, 2018

“Bryt makes my job easier. ”

OverallIt saves time
ProsWhat I like the most about Bryt, is that it is user-friendly. Everything is clean and straight forward. It didn't take long to learn how to navigate.
ConsThe only complaint I have is that it doesn't work as well on Safari. I use Safari as my main browser so when I use Bryt I have to change to google chrome. It's not a big deal.
July 3, 2018
Ken K.
July 13, 2018

“This platform satisfies all our company needs.”

OverallI can manage multiple investment vehicles from this platform and all functions are consolidated in an easy to use location.
ProsEverything is consolidated in one application. And they customized the application to fit my needs.
ConsThe leaning curve. But that is overcome with time and a great support staff. They take as much time as necessary to teach you how to use the application.
July 13, 2018
Laurie S.
Accounting Mgr
July 30, 2018

“Great customer service; still need added features in software”

OverallNACHA, payment reminders, multiple tenants
ProsIt is very user friendly; customer service is awesome and very responsive, ease of setting up loans and posting payments via NACHA.
Consnot enough functionality, ex. report writer, customer over payments when closing a loan, can delete pay periods but not add them
July 30, 2018