Filmora Ratings

Overall

About Filmora

Make your video clips unique with solution that allows everyone to add audio, special effects, movie filters, moving titles and more. Learn more about Filmora

Vasilis S.
Developer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“Filmora give you the chance to create something big with ease”

OverallAs we said very easy in use, direct upload on plenty platform software (Vimeo, YouTube etc.). Supports I think all kind of music, video and photos forms as other professional video editing software do
ProsVery easy in use. It has extended professional features like chroma key (green screen technology) but you can understand exactly what to do without any difficult. Nice transitions (3d ones are the best), music provided without copyright if you need it for YouTube editing. Yeah, plenty of stuffs.
ConsWhen they released new packets on January 2019 (*packets: includes new transitions, theme objects and executive design for this theme), you had to download them from the new Fillmora store even if they were free, but to do that you had to download the last update that had some problems it so that you couldn't download anything new and it's bad to charge extra money to take some new things when you have buy a softwares and in the packets are included some of things.
July 19, 2019
Computer & Network Security, 10,001+ employees
May 26, 2019

“Make professional films from video clips in minutes - Filmora”

OverallFilmora is overall a very useful software which I use in my organization for producing videos for events and small functions. I also make aftermovie's from the video footages. It helps me produce videos much more professional and the best part is that I do not need any powerful computer for it. I can do it all from my basic computer system and it does not throw any lag during the video editing. I can also improvise the audio before plugging it into the video which also reduces my dependency on audio editing software.
ProsFilmora is one of the cheapest software which provides tons of features in its package. It offers multiple professional features like noise reduction, animations and top-notch features like rewinding the videos all in on software. On top of this, the best part is that the software is so lightweight that it can be installed on almost any system and even legacy systems. It does not require any special configurations of powerful systems.
ConsThe Graphical User Interface (GUI) of this software is a bit poor. If we compare it with some best video editing software in the market, Filmora lacks a lot in GUI. The pixelated options often tend the user to take pauses while using the software for prolonged hours. If the user interface of the software is improvised, a lot of people will able to use the software for long hours and produce much more efficiently.
Christopher B.
Dental Hygienist
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
September 15, 2019

“The Best Film Editing Software On the Market”

OverallI first began using Filmora at my dental practice because my boss does dental news segments on television. I use Filmora to create videos to be played on the news. I am able to create videos and edit them to my liking, whether it's clipping videos, muting volume, adding music, transitions and titles. When searching for a video editing software, we used the trial of Filmora and instantly purchased the full version of the software after one use.
ProsFilmora is the best film editing software on the market. What like most about the software is the simplicity. It's so easy to learn and use. The interface is super user-friendly, which makes the features easy to learn and utilize. I also like that once you purchase the paid version, Filmora is constantly updating new features, such as new filters. Last, once you're finished with your video, you are able to easily publish it in literally every format possible. It allows you to select the quality as well.
ConsThere's nothing about this software that I could ever complain about.
September 15, 2019
Paola Carolina B.
Periodista
May 29, 2018

“With Filmora I have fun while I work and I create the best videos.”

OverallThe biggest benefit that Filmora has given me is to be more professional and integral in the work every day. I am a journalist, I go out to the street to report, I make press releases and at the same time I edit my reports. That in my area is well priced because it is synonymous with versatility. I recommend to all potential clients that they do not hesitate to choose Filmora as their editing program.
ProsFilmora is a great work tool whose biggest advantage is how simple it is for those who are starting out in the world of video editing. My first press releases are with Filmora without knowing much about editing. Other programs are very complex. Filmora with a simple interface allows you to cut video clips, mount them on the timeline, add effects, transitions and present a high quality work.
ConsI really do not have any complaints about Filmora. I would only suggest shortening the export time of the videos. But in general I think it's great software.
May 29, 2018
Marco M.
Teacher
July 27, 2018

“If you're looking for an easy way of churning out good quality videos...Filmora is your program!”

OverallThe ability to make effective videos, in a matter of minutes! There's nothing better than being able to work magic with photos, videos, sounds and voice overs to create attractive content within an hour of sitting down. That's amazing. I also love the fact that Filmora is constantly innovating and offering information on their blog, allowing me to learn I as use the product. They have a fun way of delivering content and a consideration for their customers that has made me a passionate fan for their cause. Go, Filmora!
ProsI love how easy it is to use. I learnt how to use it within a few days of exploration. I love how it simplifies the video-making process. There's nothing better than being able to use cool transitions, sound effects, fine editing and snipping and splicing tools in a matter of hours! I also love how I can create gifs, use voice overs, and export my videos into a number of formats. The use for Filmora goes way beyond the price that I paid for it. Thank you for creating an amazing program that has really simplified my life in creating effective, eye-catching videos!
ConsThe one thing I see as a con is that I don't have a lot of room for creativity with headings, titles, etc. If I want more variety, I need to buy add on packs.
July 27, 2018
Gregknowzzy E.
Graphic deaigner
Design, Self-employed

“Video editing tricks”

OverallFilmora has made my video editing game change, it has added financially to my account as my clients keep wondering why i deliver on time with neat execution. Thanks team
ProsA software with video editing tricks, you add videos, audios and then you start working, with little or no knowledge just right click or left click on any button and then the function comes out, the fonts here are also creative with colorful presentation, the ability to take away the original audio from an imported video and then add that which you need is just great, it makes the final project neat and saving great. You also have your choice to save on different platforms, check it out.
ConsThe only challenging part of these applications is that it does not accept all videos from its source, so you might need to convert it to an acceptable form for you to be able to work on it on Filmora. Please these should be worked upon so we can edit any video from any source as important videos could be gotten from any source.
KARLA ANDREINA G.
ANALISTA DE RECURSOS HUMANOS
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2018

“Best video editing software I have ever used”

OverallI love how easy filmora is, I have never had a big issue with it and overall the process of working with it has been extremely pleasent, I can honesly say without a doubt that I completely recommend it.
ProsSomething that I truly love about wondershare filmora es just how comfortable its workspace is, locating every video editing tool is extremely easy, and considering the fact that I'm not a graphic designer and I have created great videos I can honestly say that everybody can use it. The fact that it works just by dragging every file you want to combine and by setting the exact time where you want to alter either music, video sections, or adding animations makes really easy to work with it.
ConsSomething that has happened a lot for me and that I don't like, but that I understand, is that if the base file is large, then exporting the edited file is something that is going to take a vast amount of time, I would love if the process could be faster.
Darshan P.
Content Manager
June 28, 2018

“Utterly easy to use. I used it in my previous company where I had to process 2-3 videos everyday. ”

OverallMade tons of videos using this. It's super fast and gives output quite speedily. It's super easy to master and the learning curve is radically vertical. So I saved a lot of my time by choosing this for the company i worked in.
ProsThis is to video making what photoshop is to photo editing. Not as functional probably but super easy to use. Once you get grip of basics of it you can do anything. It's super easy to add videos, cut them, edit sound, remove soundadd captions, ad credits and do almost everything in it. The only thing you need to sacrifice is some time. And it doesn't take long hours like other professional softwares. I started working on it within 20 mins after learning basics.
ConsNothing. I liked everything about this software. After all, if you have ever coded, you'd know how hard it is to make such error free softwares with such sleek UI. They totally deserve five stars.
June 28, 2018
Michelle M.
marketing and comms manager
Retail, 501-1000 employees
August 6, 2019

“Excellent Desktop publishing tool”

OverallI purchased the lifetime program which really lasted 3 years until they did a complete upgrade and forced me to buy the new program. Luckily I did purchase it because they had fixed a ton of bugs and the program now works better than ever.
ProsI have used this platform for three years and have been so pleased with what I'm able to produced with it. Most people would never know I'm producing movie quality video on this platform, but I've won six local and regional awards for my work produced on this program.
ConsCustomer service is non-existent. I've not had great success getting answers of any kind out of this company.

By Wondershare on August 19, 2019
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! :) We do try our best to offer the best support we can, then try improve on it more. Let us know if you need any help! We are here for you.
August 6, 2019
Abdul M.
You-Tuber & Marketer
Broadcast Media, 10,001+ employees
August 1, 2019

“The Most Easy-To-Use Best Editing Software”

OverallI am a You-Tuber and it is our daily work to make videos and edit them before upload. Filmora helps me to edit my videos more attractively in just a couple of minutes which can take more than an hour in another editing software
ProsFilmora is the Best Video Editing Software which is much easier to edit your Videos. It is full of features that make you a Pro Video Editor. The most helpful thing is that they now provide an Android app that can help you to edit your videos on a mobile phone.
ConsThere is nothing bad in Filmora, But only the thing they have to improve is the "Customer Support" to reply to there users fast.

August 1, 2019
Suraj K.
Musician
Music, Self-employed
May 17, 2019

“If you wanna start a YouTube channel, Filmora is your best and easiest tool.”

OverallI'm a small YouTuber, so it has really helped me to edit my videos. I still use it every week.
ProsFirst of all, the interface is so simple. You don't have to spend hours watching YouTube tutorials on Adobe Premiere pro, Final Cut pro etc. Just shoot a video, open Filmora, and see how creative you can be. You can also find many music tracks to use as background music in your videos. Overall, this is your best bet if you're thinking of starting any YouTube channel. Don't worry, it's very simple to edit your videos once you get used to it!
ConsVideo processing and export time is a bit slow. When we cut audio tracks and combine them, you can hear a distinct annoying glitch in the sound when you play the video. To avoid this, you can export your audio first, edit it in another easy software like audacity, import the file in Filmora again, and use it in your video. Remember to edit your audio. You can make many changes. Try it.
May 17, 2019
Rajesh C.
Artist
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
May 20, 2019

“Perfect video editor ”

ProsFilmora go for Android is the best app for video editing I have used due to various reasons It's free Simple and easy We can add so many photos so ma y videos and edit them with sound,music,voiceover,filter,overlays , transition all at one place . The transition ,music,and many preloaded assets are pretty good but if you want more of it you can buy in it. The logo of filmora shows at the end of your video that is really a very nice gesture by the team . This logo is not disturbing like other video editing apps logo which get stick to screen and eat space of screen
ConsThe app is perfect some more filters and overlays can be added . App must react mor fast when finishing the project but everyone knows more the size of video more it will take time
May 20, 2019
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees
July 31, 2019

“You videoediting bestfriend! ”

ProsI'm part of the engagement team of our company and every week, we are presenting videos documenting different activities in our company. Filmora is a lit. It is easy to use. They also have lot of filters and video animation. You can also use their sample video templates or create your own. Easy to personalize. If you are a vlogger, might want to try this as well. You can install filmora on you mobile phones so you can edit videos wherever you are.
ConsI think it would be awesome if they could offer more options for the filter and animation.

By Wondershare on August 19, 2019
Thanks for your support and distinguished feedback. I will record and forward it to the relevant department and update this as a customized option. Any further problems or concerns please don't hesitate to submit a ticket to http://support.wondershare.com/#/contact. The customer care team will email you a solution within 24 hours.
July 31, 2019
Matthew L.
Engineer
Government Administration, 501-1000 employees
May 15, 2019

“Nifty video editing software”

ProsFilmora is a relatively easy video editing software that most users should be able to get the hang of quickly. There are free presets for animations and editing effects and those are more than enough for basic video editing.
ConsThere are a lot of other animation and effects but they all cost additional money. It would have been nice if updates to the effects was included in the purchase price even if that meant making the purchase price slightly higher. Trying to use the software on a laptop can be challenging because of how many options the program displays in addition to a viewing screen of whatever video you're editing so using split screens or a large monitor can help improve efficiency of use.
May 15, 2019
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
June 2, 2019

“Best tool for video makers”

OverallFilmora is a great tool to make, create and edit videos. I use it to make Youtube Videos. I love the way it is operated. It's simple to use in comparison to other such video maker. Its in-built feature is awesome. I can add audio, images, pictures, text very easily. One best thing I like about Filmora is that it can be used without an Internet connection.
ProsOne of the best tools to create/edit a video, I use it to make Youtube videos for my channel. Youtube integration is available. We can use our own watermark in the video using Filmora. A wide range of customization options is available. Video can be downloaded in various formats like 3GP, MP4, etc. We can use Filmora even without an Internet connection. UI is awesome. Filmora allows us to save the project and use it later, which is awesome. That means the same project can also be used for other projects i.e. videos.
ConsVideo Rendering time is more. Forces to purchase a premium account then only Filmora watermark is removed from the made videos.
Oriana Veruska G.
Accounting, 51-200 employees
August 27, 2018

“Excellent for video editing”

OverallOverall working with filmora has been an amazing experience for me, I don't see myself working with another video editing software in the future since this one offers everything I need, I truly recommend it.
ProsI've never been an expert at video editing, but ever since I started using wondershare filmora for creating our presentation videos in our company I have never used another tool for it, using this software is so easy and intuitive, from the first time I used it I got the hang of the dragging and dropping feature. Cropping videos, adding or substracting music, animations, it is all so easy to do.
ConsThis is a hardware demanding software, if you don't want to get constrantly frustrated use the best pc you have available, it will eat through your ram memory like it's nothing, it makes my 8 gb ram memory seem as if it were 8mb.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
October 24, 2018

“Excellent Tool (and Inspiration) for Creating Videos”

OverallAs a newbie to video creator, Filmora helped me hit the floor and got me running with my first video. Even though I have graduated to more advanced tools in some parts of my video creating process, I still use them when I just want to create a quick video and need to some creative inspiration.
ProsIt makes it super-easy to create videos, especially if you have never done it before. The end result is amazing. The experience of creating the videos is flawless and easy (not too many knobs and settings to mess with). It takes a lot of the intimidation out of the process of creating professional looking videos. They have a nice library of effects that can be used to enhance the videos and give them a professional feel. The best thing is the unending stream of videos their staff puts on every week that gives you many tips and tricks for creating great videos.
ConsIt's a bit confusing to understand their licensing and fees structure.
October 24, 2018
Andrew M.
Therapist
Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees
July 9, 2018

“I have used this program, and its predecessors for a long time. For a reasonable price this softw”

ProsFor a reasonable price this software has an impressive array of features, and many transitions and effects that literally snap into your project. You can run it in easy or advanced mode, which is time saving for basic projects. It renders quickly and doesn't hang like other similar software. I have never encountered any bug. And even if I were to, the company tech support and help is second to none.
ConsThere are subscription plans used now that I am not fond of. Luckily, I don't need to use them. With what I use I have no issues at all.
July 9, 2018
tyler s.
youtuber
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
June 25, 2019

“awesome for beginners or professionals ”

Overallgreat have had no problems
Prosthis software is easy to use and has a tone of great features i love it use it all time
Consyou get a lot stuff for free but to get into the really cool stuff there is a monthly fee witch sucks when you already paid for the software now i wish i could just purchased some of it separate not have a monthly fee
June 25, 2019
Wilmer P.
Investigador
May 10, 2018

“The Filmora software is a valuable work tool that allows me to create the best videos”

OverallFilmora I start in the world of editing. Thanks to this software I was able to learn something that I am currently profiting from economically. Filmora became my teacher and what initially began as an act of curiosity then transcended becoming a professional of the edition. Anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, interviews, reports, among other events, have been immortalized thanks to my camera and my Filmora edition program.
ProsThe best thing about Filmora is that it has a very simple interface which facilitates its accessibility. Any user can become a professional of the edition with this software. In the same way, its variety in effects as dissolvences and transitions makes it one of my favorite editing programs.
ConsThe simplicity of this software allows anyone who is starting in the world of editing, however, they lack many tools and resources that other software offer. However, it is very useful to do simple jobs that are seen as done by a professional.
May 10, 2018
Kelly V.
movie maker
Accounting, Self-employed
August 8, 2019

“great movie making app”

Prosvery easy to use. Has lots of media and effects to use for making movies.
ConsThere's actually nothing that I do not like about this software. It's pretty amazing.

August 8, 2019
Suradj H.
FOUNDER
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
November 21, 2018

“Great for starters!”

ProsIt is very easy to use. No need to study a manual etc.
ConsIt does not have pre-made templates for like Facebook. That would be a great addition.
November 21, 2018
Miguel G.
Desarrollador de software
Internet, 11-50 employees
June 26, 2018

“Easy video editing for everybody.”

OverallFor video editing I think that filmora is one of the best options in the market, it allows you to completely rework your audio, videos and, best of all, you really don't need to be an expert to use it.
ProsI have used wondershare filmora for editing presentation videos and training videos for our work website, and without a lot of training I was able to customize them, snap, improve audio with no problem at all. You are basically just dragging videos, audios, images and placing them where you need them to pop.
ConsSomething I really don't like about filmora are it's animations, they seem kind of bland and uninspired, and it was kind of troublesome at first to insert them where I wanted them to appear.
June 26, 2018
Mariela Q.
Business Performance Coach
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
June 15, 2019

“Edit like a pro”

OverallThe price was really fit for my budget. I was using iMovie and was really tired of it being slow and limited. Filmora allows me to create beautiful videos with many formats.
ProsThe many formats and layouts, and the fact that it comes with a fair amount of effects and soundtracks that are ready to use. The export tool for different channels makes it really easy to propagate my video content to my social platforms in a flash.
ConsWhen version 8 was released I felt confused because I was really used to some features from the previous version. It took me a while to find my way around again. Also, this new release was unstable and the app kept quitting.
June 15, 2019
Internet, Self-employed
September 20, 2019

“Love this editor!”

OverallI love this editor. I used a couple others over the years but when I found filmora I was done with everyone else.
ProsIt is so easy to use, and you can make very professional videos with this app. The openers and titles are diverse enough so that you can make something that looks like a news story or a feature film.
ConsThere's a lot of extra things to buy. However, you get enough with the standard license to do a lot so that is not a real complaint.
September 20, 2019
Executive Office, 11-50 employees
July 29, 2019

“Professional editing and results”

OverallI used it in the University, I had previous knowledge about editing a video, however I did not know much about it, I recommended it and I liked it because it is easy to use and the results are really good.
ProsThere is no need to have previous knowledge on how to edit a video, the first time I used it was very useful and easy to use, there are many options for effects to achieve a professional result, you can add text effects, transitions, make precise cuts, adjust the video to the position you want and best of all is that when inserting a background song I can select a song from the gallery and is completely free of copyright, so I do not generate any copyright problem. Its price is affordable and worth buying.
ConsI don't have a single complaint, so far it's the best video editor I've ever used.
July 29, 2019
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees
May 30, 2019

“Good program overall”

OverallIt does the job. I wish that editing some of the elements could go further than they do. Even simple color changes are sometimes difficult or impossible. But that aside as I said it does the job.
ProsFairly simple, a good amount of options for editing, good features offered for stock effects and some music.
ConsWhen the new version came out it was buggy, biggest issue was that is was not backward compatible with the other older versions. All my work was lost on the two videos that I had in the works when the update came down. I was also not able to get the former version any longer to finish my work. So I had to start over from scratch.
May 30, 2019
Darren G.
Strategic Business Coaching and Marketing Consulting
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
December 19, 2018

“Simple to use Video Editor”

OverallVery happy with this software and would recommend it to anyone who wants an easy to get going video editor with lots of professional features.
ProsIt so easy to use and get stated with. As someone who doesn't have a lot of video editing experience I was able to create a video in a short amount of time. They have a lot of good sounds included as standard as well as visual effects. They also provide an effects store where you can buy more. The software is constantly being updated and so it gets even better.
ConsIt would have been good if they provided more video tutorials on how to get the best out of it and also to help develop your video editing ability.
December 19, 2018
Tyler T.
Youtuber
April 9, 2018

“Easy to use, yet very powerful”

ProsWondershare Filmora was my first paid video editing software. Before it I was using Openshot and Shotcut, and while both of those are very good Filmora simply blows them out of the water. Simply line up your videos, drag and drop your sound and you are good to go, so easy!
ConsSometimes when editing with Filmora it will lag and freeze. This was happening on a PC with 16GB of memory, so it was very annoying.
April 9, 2018
April 5, 2018

“I was able to very easily edit videos for very little investment. Filmora saved me time and money.”

OverallSaved the cost of subcontracting the project to a professional video editor. I also was able to complete the project in a week. So it saved time as well.
ProsFilmora was very easy to use. I, with no prior experience, edited upward of 30 videos for an on-line education portal. I was very happy with the results.
ConsThe finished files seemed to be larger in size than I expected. I was able to upload them to the website but it did take a while.
Harshad P.
Web Designer
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
September 2, 2019

“A Easiest Video Editing Solution For Beginners.”

Overallif you want a simple tool for video editiong for your personal memories or any other business speech , i would suggest this software to everyone. i am totally satisfy with this filmora.
ProsFilmora is very easy editing software for both mac and windows. Its Having Userfriendly User Interface And Predefined Lots of Effects. You Can Easily Convert Your Memories Into Professional Video. No Need of Special Skill of Video Editing. Main Tools Like Adding Text, Transitions, Filter Are On Main Screen So You Can Easily Access Them. And Price is Also in Budget.
ConsI dont find any drawbacks of this software.
September 2, 2019
Kenneth B.
Graphic designer
Graphic Design, 10,001+ employees
June 3, 2019

“Intuitive video editor”

ProsIt has a very intuitive interface it does not have the learning curve like any other softwares,it has a lot of options to choose from,its simple and sleek interface allows begginers to use the software with ease.it has a lot of effects you can use to attain professional looking edits.its simple and a very convenient software to use when doing basic video editing.
ConsI constantly encounter some bugs whenever i edit my videos,it lags when i add some effects it uses most of my ram and my pc just lags,the effects and animations are limited and not that good looking.
June 3, 2019
Government Administration, 501-1000 employees
December 9, 2018

“My Best Online Video Editor ”

ProsI love Filmora because it is very user friendly. It also has a lot of designs. You can also do green screen and a lot more features. I must say that Filmora saved all my video projects and presentations. I hope it does to you too.
ConsThe least thing I like about Filmora is that it has a very huge watermark when you are only using free trial so I recommend that you rather use a register and have a license for a better output for your project.
December 9, 2018
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
August 27, 2018

“Filmora is an amazing App ”

OverallInteresting APP overall
ProsI've used difeerent video editors and i must say Filmora is simple, light and awesome to work with. The fact thet i can pull in multiple amazing effects and transitions makes Filmora an option that readily comes to mind for me. Filmora only takes about half the time it takes me to open other video editors i use and i must say this thrills me. In terms of pricing, Filmora is cheap and allows more than one user to use a premium package .
ConsWell, so far there isn't much cons i have observed. I'd only recommend that they do more with their noise filtering and video export time
April 5, 2018

“well i really loved love the price and how easy this is to use , overall i love it ..”

OverallYou can add so much fun to any video or picture, also edit or cut any video. its super cheap and easy to use...
Prosthis is sooo super easy to use it edits, cuts adds extra zing to any video or picture you have its so much fun to have and it so super cheap.
Consthe only con i just dont like about it i would like to see it do more , like convert videos to any format, this software could be so much more .
Chamara W.
Undergraduate
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
July 30, 2019

“Make professional looking videos in minutes.”

OverallThis is a very easy to learn video editing software. Tools are very easy to use and can create very good looking results easily. I have been using this to create simple video clips for a while and haven't looked back since.
Pros1. Very easy to use. 2. Solid interface. 3. Tons of features. 4. Good transition collection. 5. Light weight software.
Cons1. Application does not accept all kind of video format. 2. Video processing and export time is bit slow.

July 30, 2019
Clint Y.
none
Computer Games, Self-employed
June 2, 2019

“Filmora is your best and easiest tool”

Overallbut overall very good product
ProsI used this Software what I started my youtube channel and knew nothing about editing and within a few days, I was able to use and edit my videos with ease.it has really helped me to edit my videos
Consthe export times can be a little slow and when combining soundtracks can be a glitchy
Jennifer D.
Health Educator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
October 31, 2018

“Easy software for film editing”

OverallI am able to make videos for the e-courses I design and put up slides as overlay on the videos themselves. I have found it easy to use.
ProsI have never done video before and bought this software so that I could make educational videos. IT is easier to use, especially for someone without any editing or graphics background. They have lots of video tutorials which is very helpful when learning the program.
ConsIt did take me awhile to figure out a few of the details but eventually I was able to sort through to get the answers.
October 31, 2018
Yosimar M.
Physical Therapist
May 16, 2018

“I love using this tool for editing videos”

OverallIt helped me create my presentation video for my company when I started and it was an amazing experience that got me a lot of compliments and, I believe, clients too
ProsI used Wondershare Filmora to create and edit my company presentation video, and it came out great, I got lots of compliments on it, it was a really satisfying experience and since then it has been my go to video editing tool. Mixing sounds and videos, or even change the sound completely is so easy and smooth.
ConsI have no complaints whatsoever about wondershare filmora, working with it has been a great experience overall.
May 16, 2018
Ayesha A.
Substitute Teacher
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
July 26, 2019

“Film Like a Pro with Filmora”

ProsWhat I like most about this software is that includes a variety of professional effects, such as transitions, royalty-free music, and overlays, for creating engaging videos.
ConsWhat I like least about Filmora is that it requires users to buy the software to remove watermarks and gain full access to creating videos.
July 26, 2019
Sarmad K.
Musician
Music, 1-10 employees
July 20, 2019

“An excellent professional and commercial video editor.”

OverallLovely experience, must try once if you are making a video or movie for your project.
ProsThis editor is so easy to use that a child could master it within a day. I love its elements and the bundle of overlays it offers for free. As a musician I edit my every video with Filmora and I would highly recommend it to my fellows.
ConsThe timeline of the video editor is not so good, scrolling and zooming in is limited but it may be ignored and learnt by the time.
July 20, 2019
meris k.
student
Graphic Design, Self-employed

“Filmora review”

OverallI have a good experience and I really like it because I can edit the video at a speed.
ProsI like the fact that it is easy to use, and you get used to it quickly.
ConsThe least I like is that it's not very professional and can not handle it with more demanding videos.
Libraries, 51-200 employees
July 22, 2019

“Best screen capture tool in existence”

ProsEffortless, yet highly functional, screen capturing. Filmora is a great video editing tool, but has the best screen recording experience hidden under the hood. Well worth the modest price for such a great tool.
ConsUsing the editing features to trim video, I experienced an issue where the audio track was no longer synced to the video- and could never fix it. However, I just do my editing in DaVince Resolve after using Filmora for screen capture for my classes.
July 22, 2019
Elysia M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees
June 20, 2018

“I use this to edit all my video projects at work”

ProsAs a digital marketer , videos are so important and I have never encountered a better editor as it keeps all my projects looking professional even though done in-house
ConsI dislike the interface of this software. It is very similar to photoshop and doesn't feel focused enough.
June 20, 2018
Josemaria B.
Program Officer
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
June 12, 2018

“High quality, easy to use film editing software for beginners”

OverallProfessional-quality videos with the convenience of a user-friendly interface
ProsFilmora's strength is its ease-of-use. I recently got a 1-year subscription of the program after Windows Movie Maker was phased out. Filmora is a step above movie maker but not as intimidating as Adobe's Premiere. The editing panel allows me to easily drag, and drop media files from the library. I can also put multiple audio tracks, and easily adjust volume levels. The best part about this program are the template animations. You can create end-roll credits, title pages, fish-eye transitions - and they all look very professional.
ConsPerhaps its my desktop's specs but there are occasions when I'm editing large files, the timing gets disrupted/transitions are incorrect. However, when I save the project, it comes out just right. It can be a struggle working around these 'time delays', when I'd rather edit a project and see it as it is.
June 12, 2018
Jesse R.
Human Resources
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
November 20, 2018

“Filmora did what needed it to do.”

ProsI liked that I was able to figure it out without a lot of problems. It was able to get the video clip that I needed to put together.
ConsIt was not the easiest to use. Took a little time to figure it out, but wasn't terrible. I'd use it again if I needed to.
November 20, 2018
Maria F.
Ingeniero de desarrollo de software
Program Development, 201-500 employees
August 29, 2018

“Without a doubt, a great tool”

OverallIt is always a useful tool!
ProsThe whole program is very intuitive, I do not need to be an expert or I have studied a whole manual for its use. It's very cheap
Consthere is no option that allows you to more easily search for a transition you want
August 29, 2018
Daniel T.
Diseñador Instruccional | Experto Elearning
11-50 employees
June 11, 2018

“Make great videos in seconds”

OverallWith this software I was able to create animated videos for my students, integrating photos, short videos, messages and music, I was also able to create a farewell video in the form of a memory of the year
ProsThe best thing is that I do not need to install heavy software on my computer, since the editor of videos is totally online. It has a very intuitive interface to create attractive videos with a couple of clicks.
ConsThe only disadvantage is not being able to download the editable videos to modify them in offline, but the other features are enough to create wonderful videos
June 11, 2018
RUTH W.
Web Developer
Computer & Network Security, Unspecified
June 5, 2018

“Video editing has now become a hobby because of this software.It has been a delight to use it.......”

OverallEditing videos,wedding videos,birthday videos etc into shorter more fun versions to watch
ProsThe video editing software tool is really amazing, when it comes to mixing videos, changing the sounds or adding animations. It can also make videos where you can include audio and transitions in an easy way with quality results. I like that you can customize video use the color, font size and style that you prefer.
ConsThe only thing that I saw negative about it is that it takes a long time to export videos. And also creating videos from scratch is time consuming.
June 5, 2018
Faisal M.
Businessman
Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees
June 14, 2019

“Easy to use video making software”

ProsI am a youtuber.I am a beginer.So I can't buy paid software to make video.So I use Wondershare Filmora .It is easy to use.Beginner also can use it.
ConsNothing to say. I just love it.I sugest every youtuber to use it.
June 14, 2019