RemotePC Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About RemotePC

Remote Access for your PC and Mac from anywhere, even from iPhone or iPad. Support multiple remote computers in real-time. Stay connected with your home or office computer without having to commute. Effortlessly manage your files, transfer data, and print documents remotely. Invite associates to temporarily access your computer to work on presentations, documents, and more in real time. Learn more about RemotePC

Farhan Q.
Product Operations Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees
September 9, 2019

“RemotePC for quick software support”

ProsThe software comes with an option of providing and utilizing one time access. This is a very useful features as in most of the cases our customers need support once in a while and they do not have to be charged for this. If you are a small business, this product is a very good value for the money spent.
ConsCompared to teamviewer and go to assist, this software is slightly slow and lags a bit.
September 9, 2019
Accounting, 1-10 employees
July 30, 2019

“RemotePC allows me to work remotely on client machines”

OverallI'm an account and need to access my client's accounting records. Some clients use software that isn't online, so I set up a remote connection to their machine. This allows me to access their machine when I need to. This has saved me so much time because I don't have to travel to their location.
ProsRemotePC gives me the ability to have attended and/or unattended access to client machines (Mac or PC). This is so helpful as I don't have to spend time traveling to a client and I can work late at night or early in the morning.
ConsNothing that I've seen yet. It's super simple and does what it should; allows remote access to machines.
July 30, 2019
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
February 13, 2019

“Needs some work”

OverallI really enjoy using this system and the cost is so much less to the company that previous software I have used. I went in to my work settings and made sure it has that my computer does not have any settings to have it rest or sleep or anything like that as that may have been the reason I was unable to get on line at my home work station at times. We will see. Overall it is a great software and the people I have talked to when I had a problem are knowledgeable and very nice.
ProsIt is so easy to use. I also think it is easier to switch between monitors when you have two monitors at work and only one at your remote computer.
ConsIt disconnects in the middle of your work sometimes. it will automatically reconnect pretty quick, but you will have to make sure whatever you think you saved or did was not lost in the disconnect. I also have had trouble not being able to connect a couple of times and I would go to work and my main computer was not turned off and the internet connection was still signed on so it made no sense to me (like if I lost power or something, which no software would be able to keep from happening)
February 13, 2019
Jeff M.
Computer Services
Design, 1-10 employees
March 11, 2019

“Good product”

OverallAfter using the big name product for years they were doubling their pricing for 2019. Found this product when looking for an alternative. Gave it a try for literally a fraction of the cost. Works just as good if not better than the big boy. No disconnect issues as other review mentioned. Saved our small office over $1000 this year.
ProsWorks as it should. Connects quickly. I like having the standalone software to keep pinned to the taskbar. Makes for even quicker connections.
ConsThe only negative which is minor, you have to click "view" & "full screen" to get to full screen mode. Double clicking the top bar doesn't get you there. Not a big deal but I had to write something.
March 11, 2019
Stephen S.
Principal Attorney
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
October 27, 2018

“Affordable, Easy Way to Remotely Manage PCs”

OverallRemotePC is a very affordable and easy way to manage a small network of PCs remotely.
ProsRemotePC is just like TeamViewer, but affordable - especially for a small network. It's easy to use and pretty intuitive. It allows for remote WOL, disable remote input, send remote commands, file transfer, and complete unattended access of a remote PC. Remote PCs may be accessed by web, computer, or mobile app.
ConsIt's hard to find any cons with RemotePC. The WOL feature could be better, but nothing else that I can think of is what I would consider a con.
October 27, 2018
Scott F.
Owner/Operator
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
May 5, 2018

“Flawless and Affordable Remote Systems Access”

OverallThis product allows me to quickly (and easily) access ALL of my computers (both office and personal) in an instant. It contains all the features one would need for personal or business use, without having to pay for all the features you don't. Also, the system tray application is very small and doesn't effect the computer's performance.
ProsAll the features you need and then some, fast and easy access, password protected, lightweight system utility, inexpensive, unlimited systems
ConsA few glitches in the desktop program that are annoying, but don't effect functionality. The mobile device access could use some work too.
May 5, 2018
Carol N.
Ergonomic psychologist
Consumer Goods, Self-employed
March 15, 2019

“Product doesn't work when computer sleeps”

OverallGreat idea; poor execution.
ProsI like the idea of accessing my office computer when traveling.
ConsRemote PC does not work when the home computer is "sleeping" which I believe is the default for most computers. Someone from Remotepc helped me configure the application when I purchased it. They were very helpful but forgot this important fact. It would have been nice for someone to tell me this at the outset. I have called at least 4 times while on business trips with the complaint that I am not able to access my office computer. NO ONE suggested that I need to disable the "sleep" mode until today. I am very angry that this was not explained up front or on any of the prior calls. While I paid a reduced "trial" fee, it was an entire waste of money.
March 15, 2019
51-200 employees
June 20, 2018

“Very good remote access application.”

OverallBeing able to connect remotely to any computer and transfer files between desks.
ProsVery economical application, which has good tools such as file transfer between remote and local desktops.
ConsWhen I'm going to connect to a computer remotely, it takes a lot to be able to take remote access to any desktop.
June 20, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
December 4, 2018

“Remote PC - Great Value, Easy To Use”

ProsRemote PC was easy to install and use. Rolled out the software to a few users and they found it easy to use as I walked them through it. I would recommend it to small to midsize businesses.
ConsA couple of things I didn't like that may or may not be fixed in the future are: 1. Cannot lock the setting for the application on a users computer. 2. Cannot make a deployable package with setting pre-configured.
December 4, 2018
Yesenia S.
Payroll Administrator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
April 2, 2019

“Payroll Administrator ”

Overallgreat hopefully it continues this way
ProsI love I can connect from anywhere and access my work information, emails , folders etc
Consnone so fr it has worked great only been using for 1 month
April 2, 2019
E-Learning, Self-employed
April 23, 2019

“Gets the job done”

ProsDoes exactly what it should. I used to use this software in tech support. I really liked that you can use this without having to download any software.
ConsIt didn't always work right away or was difficult to get the person on the other side of the phone connected.
April 23, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
March 19, 2019

“Great Remote Connection”

ProsI love that I am able to access my laptop from anywhere using RemotePC. The installation was very quick, and super straight-forward. It's very easy to set up an always-on connection with the guided installer.
ConsI least like the need for the remote computer to be "awake" in order to establish the connection. If for whatever reason your computer "sleeps" while it's locked, you won't be able to establish the connection.
March 19, 2019
Alexander C.
CIO
May 18, 2018

“Great day to day tool”

ProsI really like this software for remote connections, it has a good price and a good discount for the first year. Grear value!
ConsSometimes I have problems when the wireless gets slow, I don't have this problem with other tools but it's not bad
May 18, 2018
Maor L.
Title
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
March 22, 2019

“Stay away from this company”

OverallStay away from this company!!!! Cheap services and the worst customer service I have seen. They just canceled my account and deactivated 40 computers without even telling me. Now, I need to redo all this work and customer service team said they can't do anything and they don't really care. Shame.
ProsCheap services if you need something to access
ConsCustomer Services is the worst. Features sucks Computers appear in the web portal but not on the desktop app.
March 22, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
January 30, 2019

“Saved me carrying my laptop to and from work!”

OverallI wanted a simple mechanism to be able to leave my work laptop at work, with the ability open to me to use my home computer to log in remotely. RemotePC fit the bill perfectly. Setup was a breeze, and this thing at times runs better than some VPN's I've used in the past.
ProsEasy to setup, with little to no delay when connected remotely. Good authentication process.
ConsSome failures to connect a times, but honestly, one retry and the connection is good.
January 30, 2019
Richard R.
doctor
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

“no remote printing??”

OverallVery poor. I can only assume that most people have no need for remote printing.
Prosreally cheap remote connection. Much cheaper than Logmein (whose remote printing works fine)
ConsPrinting does not work. I have made enumerous calls to support (always foreign) and had a log in by the "development team." They don't have the slightest idea how to do this. In the instructions it just says choose RemotePC printer and print. (and it may not work if the remote printer is not "configured". They do not explain anywhere what they mean by "configured" nor how to configure it. Very poor FAQ.
Computer Networking, 201-500 employees
December 18, 2018

“Managing any computer with remotePc is easy.”

ProsIt is good tool when it comes to data sharing or screen sharing. Remotepc is very simple and easy to use. Anyone can easily connect to other computers easily.
ConsThe problem I found is that the software is less popular as compared to the Team viewer and other persons does not have the remotepc installed on their computers. Otherwise its cool.
December 18, 2018
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2018

“Remote desktop that works”

OverallPretty good, free price can't be beaten, but lacks the speed
ProsEase of use, free, not excessive features, does what it says it will, ctrl+tab works
ConsLagging, a delay in the remote Connection which eventually becomes disturbing, doesn't feel like you're sitting in front of the other computer, screen resolution is sometimes not compatible
October 3, 2018
John L.
Partner/ Doctor
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
November 27, 2018

“easy access from anywhere with your smart phone”

OverallNow I do not need to run back to the office to look up anything or get work done from anywhere.
Proseasy setup and controls - straight forward interface, but best of all is the cost.
ConsNothing - love this product - it allows me to do what it need to do from anywhere.
Tapan B.
Operation Manager
April 12, 2018

“Great service ”

ProsReally good integration and compatible to use with multiple team members. Viewing and sharing files is easy and the design is amazing
ConsNeeds newer features in the long run, rest everything is perfect. It's usable and friendly but surely needs improvements
April 12, 2018
Tapesh b.
Alphonic Network Solutions
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
June 1, 2019

“Connect PC With Mobile”

ProsMobile Connectivity with PC is the best thing , there is no interruption and everything is browse smoothly
ConsThere should be some voice part like if someone wants to talks after giving access then users can do
June 1, 2019
Abhishek S.
Marketing Manager
March 15, 2018

“Great functionality”

ProsConvenient and easy to be honest, this app has been a game changer for my business. Simple and friendly app
ConsCan be more responsive and adding members to edit the files on my pc takes some time. A faster and better navigation would be great
March 15, 2018
Mark M.
Media Production, Self-employed
October 13, 2018

“Unstable POS”

OverallAccess to computer that is 30 miles away, because I can not afford Team Viewer.
ProsCheap. The pricing is economical compared to competitors, but there's a reason.
ConsConnection is horribly unstable. Disconnects every 2 minutes (I timed it) and customer service cannot find the problem. Clicking anywhere on the windows changes the size of the window to some weird size so you have to drag it back out. No setting to scale the window. Did I say HORRIBLY UNSTABLE CONNECTION?
October 13, 2018
Brian T.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 17, 2019

“Great solution for working remotely”

ProsRemote PC makes working remotely a snap. It's very easy to use and administer.
ConsWe occasionally have connection issues but it may be out network.
April 17, 2019
Milena G.
Graphic Designer
Design, Self-employed
October 9, 2019

“Good, can`t think of other apps that are better for this purpose”

ProsIt helped me a lot in an emergency, also good when working remotely.
ConsNothing specifically, but also there was no need to use it frequently.
October 9, 2019