Who Uses This Software?

Advertising agencies, In-house online marketing teams. PPC managers and private advertisers.


Average Ratings

4 Reviews
  • 5 / 5
    Overall
  • 5 / 5
    Ease of Use
  • 5 / 5
    Customer Service

Product Details

  • Starting Price
    $100.00/month
    See pricing details
  • Pricing Details
    Please see detailed pricing info: https://www.adscale.com/GetPricing
  • Free Trial
  • Deployment
    Cloud, SaaS, Web
  • Training
    Documentation
    Live Online
  • Support
    Online
    Business Hours

Vendor Details

  • AdScale
  • adscale.com/
  • Founded 2014
  • Israel

About AdScale

AdScale is an AI-based machine learning platform, that automates & optimizes AdWords campaigns on Google Search, Google Display, Google Shopping and YouTube. Automatically boost your accounts' performance by 30% or more. Reduce time-consuming and repetitive tasks. Save up to 80% of time spent on AdWords. Our features: 24/7 bid & budget optimization, account structure & quality score improvements, click-fraud protection, automated personalized reports, insightful dashboards & more!


AdScale Features

  • Campaign Management
  • Collaboration
  • Document Management
  • File Sharing
  • Project Management
  • Task Management
  • Time Tracking
  • A/B Testing
  • Channel Management
  • Customizable CTAs
  • Dynamic Content
  • Landing Pages/Web Forms
  • Lead Nurturing
  • Lead Scoring
  • Sales Intelligence
  • Search Marketing
  • Segmentation
  • Social Marketing
  • Website Visitor Tracking
  • A/B Testing
  • Account Alerts
  • Analytics / ROI Tracking
  • Bid Management
  • Budget Management
  • Campaign Management
  • Conversion Tracking
  • Keyword Research Tools
  • Keyword Tracking
  • Landing Pages / Web Forms
  • URL Builder

AdScale Reviews Recently Reviewed!


AdScale is a great app that help you optimize your Google Adwords campaigns with ease

Apr 11, 2018
5/5
Overall
5 / 5
Ease of Use
5 / 5
Features & Functionality
5 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money
Likelihood to Recommend: 10.0/10 Not
Likely
Extremely
Likely

Pros: 1.Reports - Adwords platforms gives you zero advanteges comparing to the Adscale reporting (report scheduling, easy to understand & compare)
2.Auto bid management & Budget utilization - it dosent matter if your a pro or ameteur at adwords this will take at least 60% of your day to day work and lets you put your attention to the other 40% (ads copy etc)
3. Recommendations - lets you know what your missing, things that the human eye cant see at a glance.

Cons: Actually the cons are things that i know the developing team is working on so its a con that will turn in to a pro in the near future:
The system misses on alerts that lets you know if the credit carf is expired or if the ads arent approved and so on.

Capterra-loader

Extremely professional, quick & feels like I found real partners

Apr 20, 2018
5/5
Overall
5 / 5
Ease of Use
5 / 5
Features & Functionality
5 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money
Likelihood to Recommend: 10.0/10 Not
Likely
Extremely
Likely

Pros: Tailor-made features, amazing reporting&alerting system, smart bidding, long-term approach to data, multi-conversion abilities, availability time is 100%.

Cons: Ads optimization, but in development.
Lack of integration with second tier channels like Twitter and Yahoo.

Overall: Scaling up marketing voice in a cost-effective way

Very Professional

Jul 07, 2018
5/5
Overall
5 / 5
Ease of Use
4 / 5
Features & Functionality
5 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money
Likelihood to Recommend: 8.0/10 Not
Likely
Extremely
Likely

Pros: Their automatic recommendations are THE best. It really cuts your workday in half. I used it for Bid Automation based on clicks.

Cons: If they added a simple integration with Twitter (my main platform), it would have been an A+, but it still isn't bad.

Adscale made our adwords to fly.

Apr 22, 2018
5/5
Overall
5 / 5
Ease of Use
5 / 5
Features & Functionality
5 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money

Pros: * Bids&budget automation based on wanted results (clicks and conversions)
* Tweaks based on results (new grouping and negatives)
* Click fraud detection and IP blocking
* Great customer service (very fast)

Cons: This tool is quite new so occasionally there might be some "growing pains" like sudden issues with some single functionality. This is natural to any such system and everything has been rapidly fixed.