Talent Ninja Ratings

Overall

About Talent Ninja

Talent Ninja makes job boards compete for your job and helps you find great, local candidates. Our easy to use hiring platform distributes your jobs to select niche, premium and organic job boards and social media. As no one can guarantee where the candidate will come from, we ensure your jobs have extensive reach to attract talent directly. Easy to use. Cancel, upgrade or downgrade anytime. Guaranteed candidates or we will refund you. Full support. Low risk, high reward. Learn more about Talent Ninja

Rebecca R.
Recruiter
Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees
May 24, 2018

“Easy to use, reaches a wide audience, and got a good range of candidates”

OverallReaches a wide audience of candidates
ProsEasy to use, good website layout, wide range of candidates, and excellent customer service. It only took a few minutes to get my job posted, and I appreciate the broad reach of the posting. Posting analytics are very user friendly.
ConsIt would be nice to have an option to send the candidates to my email so that I don't have to log into the system to view my candidates.

By Talent Ninja on June 13, 2018
Hi Rebecca, thanks for the positive review. I'm glad you like using Talent Ninja and have received a good selection of candidates. Sending candidates by email is the primary method of receiving your applicants. I took a look at your account and fixed the email address you had inserted, so you'll start to get all your candidates by email now too. This was the reason why they never came through initially. If you need any further help, just let us know through any of the support channels. Thanks!
May 24, 2018
501-1000 employees
June 12, 2018

“Really enjoy using Talent Ninja. It just works and we get great candidates”

ProsI love how easy it is to use. It only takes a few minutes for us to advertise a job and then candidates start to come through. They have great support if we need help with anything like tweaking our adverts for better candidates. Honestly, one of the best systems we have used in a long time!
ConsSome filtering would be nice but we like to look at the candidates details anyway for other jobs if they are not suitable for the one advertised, so I dont really mind. There is not much we dont like.
June 12, 2018
Julian S.
Head of Sales EMEA & APAC
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 4, 2018

“Super quick onboarding and very responsive customer support in case of technical questions”

Pros- Very quick to setup - Excellent value for money and a big time saver if you want to get the word out on multiple job boards - Good variety of candidates compared to using one single job board
ConsThe usability needs some work and some notification emails got triggered with delay. Overall, no major issues.
July 4, 2018
Amanda I.
Recruiter
July 10, 2018

“Great”

ProsI like that we have the option to choose a rating system for each candidate
July 10, 2018
Photography, Unspecified
June 11, 2018

“Talent Ninja has been an overall great experience, a few hiccups but efficiently handled/resolved.”

ProsIts user friendly and I get quick responses from customer support. I like the ability to boost the positions to social media.
ConsLimited in changes to posts and hard to see how applicants really find our postings. Also, it seems the monthly charge gets you a few applicants but you have to boost to really see a larger amount.
June 11, 2018
Heidi R.
Human Resources Recruiter
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
June 13, 2018

“Innovative Recruiting Tool!”

ProsIt has been easy to get more qualified candidate resume submissions with just one posting. We love this new tool! We love the name, too! :)
ConsI don't have anything negative to say about this product. We just began using it and are thrilled so far...hoping for more good things to come!
June 13, 2018