Real Estate Virtual Tours Creator Ratings

Overall

About Real Estate Virtual Tours Creator

360 virtual tour software for real estate sales and property managers that lets you create and publish tours within minutes. High quality photos, great Australia based support and training. Win more vendors, drive qualified leads and get ahead of competition. Learn more about Real Estate Virtual Tours Creator

Brendon G.
Photography, Self-employed
September 26, 2019

“Quick, easy and up and running in minutes.”

OverallVTC offers a simple user interface for stringing together a quick virtual reality tour for the selling property. The hosting rates are very competitive.
ProsQuick, simple and very easy to use. Drag and drop, arrange images, a couple of notes, add a floor plan and publish. Cheap hosting prices.
ConsWould like the option to change text sizes.
September 26, 2019
Cameron H.
June 24, 2018

“difference against my competition”

ProsWe have been trialing the 360 virtual tours creator for the last month. Very unknown territory for us. We (Emily PA and I) have found the system very user friendly. We can do a 360 photoshoot of a property in around 15 minutes successfully with no photography training required, however customer support representative has provided excellent tips and support. It only takes us another 15-30 minutes to create and upload to websites the completed 360 tour on the software provided. I have especially found this a very good listing tool. In the last month I have listed 5 new properties and offering the new 360 tool to my vendors I believe it has helped me to secure these things
ConsAt this stage me and my team are very satisfied with the Virtual tours creaotr software and their service.

By Virtual Tours Creator on June 26, 2018
Thank you Cameron for taking time to write this review.
Michelle v.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
June 24, 2018

“This is the way of the future ”

Overallinterstate and overseas clients
ProsThank you so much to your entire team for doing the Virtual Tour for me. It has generated much interest and I feel confident that clients in Sydney, Melbourne and overseas will benefit greatly. It is very user friendly and because the Virtual Tour is so unique I feel other Real Estate Agents will follow suite. Your ongoing support, training and availability speaks volumes. This is the way of the future so I am very happy to be part of this amazing creation
ConsNo disadvantages , As i have written above I am very happy with the virtual tours and ongoing service.

By Virtual Tours Creator on June 26, 2018
Thank you for your review.
Aimee T.
Marketing Manager
May 15, 2018

“Easy to use, produces great virtual tours, affordable. Great staff. ”

ProsVirtual Tours Creator has provided an easy, affordable and flexible option to produce virtual tours for our properties. One of the company's biggest assets in my opinion is Tom - he is so helpful and accommodating, nothing is ever too much trouble. Great customer service and a great product.
ConsI really don't have anything negative to say. I know they are working on upgrades all the time and it will continue to improve.

By Virtual Tours Creator on May 23, 2018
Thank you so much!! Yes we offer the most affordable and easy solution on the market and we glad that you like it. Great to have your support and all the best with your business!
Mark E.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
May 30, 2018

“A great product with great backup support for Real Estate Professionals, definitely a must have.”

OverallListings and very happy Vendors.
ProsIt' very easy to use, I have very limited computer experience and I find it a breeze to use. It's a great way to show case your property to local and interstate buyers. Love the Virtual Goggle presentation it's a hit with our client's.
ConsNone it's seriously easy to use. I haven't found any cons at present and I doubt that I will we love the product.

By Virtual Tours Creator on June 7, 2018
Thank you for the review Mark, we are very happy it works for you!
May 30, 2018
Darren D.
Principal & Licensee
May 16, 2018

“Executive was wonderful to deal " A No Brainer Decision To Purchase "”

OverallValue add for our customers
ProsEase of use and user friendly, I have had other quotes on this type of camera and I still think that this is the best value for money that you will find on the market.
ConsNeed to be able to load all photos at once, in saying that it is very easy to load individually, and the software program does load quickly as well.

By Virtual Tours Creator on June 7, 2018
Thank you for taking time to write this review Darren. Great to know you have a great experience with our software. Batch upload coming soon!
May 16, 2018
Robert P.
Director/Principal
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“Great Product”

OverallVery Very Cost effective Virtal tours and so easy to use
ProsProduces great tours and links very easily to web portals, If i have had any problems Tom is very accessible.
ConsI Have not found any yet problems with the website yet. The site is user friendly only took me a little time to get use to it.

By Virtual Tours Creator on May 22, 2018
Hi Robert, Thank you for your amazing feedback. You are doing a great job in Sydney. According to our stats your VTC virtual tours get the most views in Australia. Great job!
Nick P.
Sales Consultant
June 24, 2018

“game changer for how we present our properties”

ProsVTC has been a game changer for how we present our properties in market. We can now offer our prospective buyers the opportunity to inspect property in circumstances where in the past it has been difficult. Easy to use and time efficient whilst integrating with our back of house systems.
ConsNo cons or any problems so far, all service and training provided. As I said easy to use and efficient.

Great Nick! Thanks.
Artur P.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees
May 15, 2018

“Great software for virtual tours, easy, simple, no coding skills required!”

Overallgreat to show our facilities to clients, stakeholders
ProsI had no prior knowledge of how to create virtual tours but after creating my first one I realized it was incredibly easy. Very affordable! Great support.
ConsSo far really good. I had some questions and received support from customer service. Really good experience so far!

By Virtual Tours Creator on May 22, 2018
Thank you Arthur for your feedback. It's great to know that our clients enjoy using virtual tours. Our software was designed to be easy for users with all skill levels. If you have any further feedback please feel free to contact our customer service team.
Anna O.
Resort Manager
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
May 24, 2018

“Simple virtual tours for holiday rentals”

OverallGreat feedback from our guests. They get all info they need before arriving at our Resort.
ProsEasy and affordable solution. Great feedback from our guests. It was very easy and fast to do the tours.
ConsAll went well. No negatives. If anything maybe the floor plan should be bigger so I can fit more hotspots.

By Virtual Tours Creator on June 7, 2018
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are already working on a bigger floor plan so great to know this feature is requested.
May 24, 2018
Tom D.
Photography, 1-10 employees
June 25, 2018

“Useful easy tool”

Overallgreat to show customers a preview of end product
ProsGreat tool. I use it as a preview tool to show customers 360 scenes before taking 360 videos. simple but efficient.
ConsNo cons for me, doesn't have plenty of customise options but I like it for simplicity and easy of use.

Thanks Tom!