Remarkety Ratings

Overall

About Remarkety

Remarkety is a leading Email Marketing Automation Platform for eCommerce. A data-driven email marketing system designed from the ground up to work with your eCommerce website. With Remarkety you can segment your customer list and prospects based on real time shopping behavior on your website and purchase history. Learn more about Remarkety

Andrew C.
eCommerce Manager & Web Developer
April 9, 2018

“High end capabilities without the high end price”

OverallHuge improvement in ROI from email marketing since we switched to Remarkety
Pros- ROI tracking is not only built in, but a focus of the reporting dashboard, a solid indicator that this platform was built for ecommerce first and foremost - ROI tracking is complimented by the Google Analytics tracking which allows you to compare various attribution models and view overlap with other marketing efforts - Automatic proactive feedback on campaign performance based on industry benchmarks, along with suggestions on how to improve - Plenty of ways to segment and target customers, for both automated emails and newsletters - see support articles for full list or options - Very impressed with how seamless the integration with Magetno 1 is, by connecting through the Magento API they are able to retroactively segment customers (eg. make a new category with selected products in it, then target based on past sales of products in that category - also useful for excluding select products from some campaigns) - Built in templates cover a wide use case, but also easy enough to make and modify templates that work in the drag and drop editor - my content guys have had no issues at all using the wysiwyg editor - I was able to make our responsive email template from another platform compatible with Remarkety in a few hours.
Cons- Geographic targeting could be improved, currently can target based on State/City/Suburb /Country , but not by postcode/zip and not by using a map UI like other platforms
Harun B.
Online Marketer
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
July 16, 2019

“One of the best ESP's ever used”

OverallIt is simply perfect for marketing automation use.
ProsVery easy to use. You can easily build complicated segments without any technical knowlege. I have used many ESP's incl. MailChimp and Tripolis. The price puts other ESP's like Dotmailer completly out of the league.
ConsI missed the functionality to attach a pdf to or another file to the email.
July 16, 2019
Brian S.
August 8, 2018

“Remarkety is the best value on the market”

OverallI've been a Constant Contact customer, Bronto, And MailChimp. Bronto is crazy expensive for a small company. MailChimp is cheap, but extremely limited. I wanted advanced automation for thinks like abandoned cart recovery, customer win backs, etc. I decided on Remarkety based partially on price. They seemed to deliver most of what Klaviyo does at a lower price. Initially, my customer success manager wasn't very good and I was feeling neglected by Remarkety. Also, they did not integrate with my rewards program, so I gave Klaviyo a try. Klaviyo could not do some very basic things I wanted to do, that I was already doing with Remarkety. I called Remarkety. My new customer success manager called me back immediately. The support since then has been exceptional. Remarkety has made improvements to their platform based on my suggestions. I get excellent LIVE support from Remarkety. Klaviyo is by chat only. My customer success manager and I have weekly strategy calls now. They have added integration with my rewards program. I highly recommend Remarkety for small businesses that don't have a staff of people to manage their emails and want to take advantage of customization and automation.
ProsPrice Automation options Integration with Big Commerce Support
ConsVisual appearance Lacking in analytics
August 8, 2018
June 30, 2018

“Easy to use and worth every penny.”

OverallBy using this software, i am able to gain more conversions and keep my customers up to date.
ProsIt makes it easy to send out weekly newsletters to customers, both current and new. I can send automations for when people abandon their cart or browse abandonment. This really helps get people back to the site. A lot of times people who abandon their cart get a second look and do decide to buy. It's great as a tool for getting Google reviews because you can send out an automation that deals with feedback. Even going so far as to send them a link for both your Google reviews, and you're Better Business Bureau reviews.
ConsProbably the only thing I can honestly say I wish that the software had, is that I could do custom coded Scripts.
June 30, 2018
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
June 28, 2019

“Good idea but needs work”

OverallOur experience started out great for the first several months but things have deteriorated because of so many glitches in their new system. At this point, it is very difficult to successfully make one new email and support has not been able to solve the big issues like the "save" button not working. Our account manager is always great but in the end, if things don't work and we waste many hours each day because of all of the bugs I can't say our overall experience is good.
ProsMany options to setup automated/trigger emails which are a great way to stay in touch with customers and offer customized specials to certain customers for certain things they do on your site.
ConsUntil a few months ago everything ran very smooth and was simple to use. Recently Remarkety started "upgrading" their system and adding new features and options. That's when the problems started. We now take a week to set up one email that used to take one day. I literally sit and watch the person here creating our emails and he runs into problem after problem every single time. Almost every day the save button stops working at random. He will spend a few hours setting an email up and he clicks save several times during that process only to find at some point the save button stops working and there is no way for him to finish the email. At that point, he has to totally start over from the beginning and hope he can get the email finished before the save button stops working. It's extremely frustrating to spend a lot of time setting an email up and find you have to start over from scratch because it cant be saved. This is an ongoing problem that began after Remarkety did recent upgrades and now we encounter it daily. Additionally in our Remarkety control panel there are features that are missing one day and reappear the next day and the disappear the following day. For example they have an option to create a desktop and mobile email all at the same time. One day we were working on it and set up an email that was optimized for desktop and mobile view using that feature. Then a few days ago when we started building another email the mobile option was gone.
June 28, 2019
Paul S.
Web Developer
May 22, 2019

“An absolute must for any online shop!”

OverallFantastic so far! I think the best part of the service is the support you get! I never had complains about tech level and quality of support!
ProsAutomation, ease of use and targeting. 1) Automation of emails is really helping us simplify re-marketing to customers who we already have bought from us - its increasing our sales and improving our review numbers. 2) Remarkety's email templates and templating engine has improved a lot - to the point where I don't have to write any HTML / CSS and know that the email will land into mailboxes looking correct. 3) Targeting really helps us figure out which customer groups we can send emails to to increase success of a sale without spamming everybody who is subscribed.
Cons1) I think the interface is sometimes clunky and items / buttons sometimes cover each other. Maybe spreading out the HTML templating interface would help. It should be tested on a smaller screen when they roll out new versions. 2) Some documentation is hidden away and hard to find on their main website. Maybe a link to documnetation should be included on admin site? Would be nice to have a big FAQ page
May 22, 2019
Frank L.
July 5, 2018

“Good software. Lots of segmentation options which is great. Generally easy to use.”

ProsThe segmentations and automations are great. Can really drill down and narrow your audience. Automations really help in having a robust email marketing campaign without much work. The software is easy to use and everything is pretty intuitive.
ConsEmail templates could be better designed (see Mailchimp, Aweber, etc.). Image library could use improvement. For example the ability to organize into folders. The ability to search for an image and the ability to archive images would also be very helpful. Right now, adding images to an email is the longest part of the process.
Inbar E.
CMO
March 14, 2018

“Very good product ”

ProsWe have used the Remarkety platform for years and always been happy with it! The program is user-friendly and it's easy to get many campaigns up and running. The design templates they provide look professional and what's more, they DO catch customers' eyes. We've always had a better ROI with the Remarkety platform than other email marketing platforms we've tried, including direct. Their support is very helpful and quick to respond on any needs you have.
March 14, 2018
Jeffrey A.
June 28, 2018

“The best email and marketing newsletter software that I have used. Great return on investment ”

OverallEasy to operate and gets the job done. The price is reasonable and any one can use it.
ProsThe automations are excellent and I only spend less than 30 minutes a week to send out newsletters and campaigns. It stays on auto pilot as it delivers great returns. The pricing is very good compared to other software that are more complicated.
ConsImproved customer support will be greatly appreciated although the software is mostly on auto pilot once you configure it at the onset.
Scott C.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2019

“Excellent software!”

OverallVery happy with the software.
ProsI love that all of our data is synced to Remarkety and with the tools within Remarkety I can set custom automations.
ConsI would like the ability to create a custom automation based on my own filters.
July 18, 2019
Alexis C.
Co-founder
June 28, 2018

“Fantastic product - best email service I have tried (and I've tried a few!)”

ProsI have Remarkety connected to Shopify, and my favorite part about it is the level of segmentation I can achieve so I can target specific customers. Also their customer service is TOP NOTCH! Any time I need help with something, or have questions, they respond within a day and walk me through what I need to do, or do it for me! Also, I have made suggestions about possible integrations, and they have listened and implemented those suggestions! I find this software far exceeds Mailchimp and a few others I have tried. It's a must for my online store.
ConsI would like to see even more design capabilities. I think the design features right now are good, but I think they can make them even better!
Kyle M.
Marketing Director
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
November 21, 2018

“Great extension”

OverallThey have excellent customer service. Any time I have a question or issue with the software, they respond quickly to help me get things figured out.
ProsThey have user-friendly tools for setting up email remarketing campaigns that have always made things simple for us.
ConsNot any complaints, really. I've spotted a couple bugs on the site but nothing serious, and they all have eventually been fixed.
November 21, 2018
Arseniy N.
Ecommerce Coordinator
June 6, 2018

“Remarkety works well for me. ”

ProsI like the flexibility this software provides. It makes it easy to create custom campaigns to target groups of customers.
ConsOnce a campaign is set to a certain template, you cannot change the template. Also, it gave me an error once I tried to submit this review because I did not enter enough characters. I like to keep things brief and direct.
June 6, 2018
james l.
June 28, 2018

“solid, easy to use email marketing”

ProsI don't need a separate service to send out the emails. You guys combine the automations with newsletter functionality
Consthe interface is a little slow/clunky at times. would like to see further integrations with platforms like facebook where we can collect emails on facebook and then automate an email from remarkety
Samim S.
Sr Marketing Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
July 17, 2019

“Ramarkety helped us lift our sales fugire”

OverallAs we run ecommerce site we know how hard it is to convert visitors into customers but even hard to bring back lost customers. So, this tool is offering us that option to re-engage with lost customers and we are getting success. We also have cart abandonment campaigns going on and the conversion is very good. We have also customized the email templates to suits our requirements. This is indeed a good tool for online merchants.
Pros- Easy implementation with Magento2 with plugins. - Give us insights about sales. - Re-engage with previous customers. - Many conditions to target segment of customers. - Cart abandon campaigns huge success.
Cons- No such cons about except the price could have been lower.
July 17, 2019
Sarah M.
July 2, 2018

“A great value for the money: emails look professional and easy to perform some basic tasks”

OverallWe easily send out professional emails and see the results in sales.
ProsWe can easily send out targeted emails. We can easily see responses. We can easily set up newsletters as well as Automations.
ConsWe cannot easily track the response to specific products customers have clicked within an email. We cannot combine results from multiple emails in the same campaign. We cannot update a customers email address and retain the order history.
Tom D.
Media Associate
April 9, 2018

“Great email marketing solution. Would recommend to anyone.”

ProsEasy to use, great features and great customer support. Many times I have approached them for help and they've got back to me straight away.
ConsThere's currently no "Manage my preferences" panel, where email subscribers can edit their preferences in regard to receiving emails.
Shah A.
Marketing manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees
June 7, 2019

“Power photo corp”

OverallRemarkety has been really supportive towards our marketing efforts. We got great results using this platfotm. I highly recommend using this service
ProsUser friendly aspect of this software is really helpful
ConsMore design option needed as we want to do more innovative design
June 7, 2019
Marcos R.
WebMaster Co.
Program Development, 201-500 employees
June 3, 2019

“Very good tool”

OverallIt is a very easy tool to use, in addition the help offered by the technical support area is very good.
ProsVery complete platform and easy integration with Magento, what really charmed me was the technical support from the remarketing team, they have solved all my requests, really happy.
Consthere are points to improve, but I think this is not a limitation for remarkety.
June 3, 2019
Merilee P.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees
October 29, 2018

“Excellent Value!”

OverallGreat Customer Service and Support. Always responsive and helpful. If they don't immediately know how to fix an issue, they stick with it until they figure it out. We are in the Beauty industry, which is not listed in the options for Industry (yet).
ProsSetting up our Automations was easy. Building our frequent Newsletters is also easy. We have made requests / recommendations for features that we would like to see, and the programming team has been very responsive and enthusiastic to implement these updates. Very pleased to be able to help improve the product even more. Pricing is excellent for the services provided. We look forward to a long relationship with Remarkety.
ConsThere is some functionality we would love to have, but we also understand that Remarkety is not mean to necessarily be a solution for ALL of our needs in every manner we desire. They do offer good basic functionality, so this is by no means a complaint.
October 29, 2018
Megan D.
Growth Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
June 28, 2018

“Our company had been able to increase revenue with follow up emails and great looking newsletters.”

OverallGreat reporting, customized email functions, great customer support, increased revenue, email suggestions. improved email design.
ProsThe software is really easy to use and I love how it makes suggestions for follow up emails that should be created.
ConsThere were a few things we needed the software to do that it wouldn't do, but after working with the customer support team, they were able to create the functionality that we needed.
Chelsea D.
Chief Operating Officer
July 2, 2018

“Great service for small businesses ”

OverallEase of use so I can produce more email campaigns quickly.
ProsI love that there are premade email templates that are based off best practices. It's easy to segment our customer list based on purchase history and email interaction.
ConsThe email pop up could be more robust, but it's also nice that they even have a template of this for users.
September 19, 2018

“Email Marketing at it's best with great pricing and ease of use.”

ProsVery easy to use. A/B Testing. Priced right. Intuitive. Quickly scales with increased business needs.
ConsNeeds a larger responsive design catalog.
September 19, 2018
Jorge G.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2018

“Fantastic Email Marketing Provider”

OverallWe have been working with Remarkety for a little over a year and we have been quite pleased with both the software itself and in particular the customer attention. They are quick to respond and resolve any issues that may arise
ProsLove the easy ability to follow up with customers and potential prospects.
ConsUp until now, we have been quite satisfied with the software
August 9, 2018
Jamie H.
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees
July 4, 2018

“Great software which lets you automate your marketing campaigns”

ProsIt's really easy to create newsletters and automated campaigns. I love the fact that you can create segments for all your customers and send them targeted emails.
ConsThe cost is quite high if you have a lot of contacts which makes the ROI quite low unless you send thousands of emails a day.
July 4, 2018
Frances D.
July 3, 2018

“Remarkety helps us with customer retention through email communication ”

ProsWe enjoy how we can tweak our messaging and have control over when a message is deployed along with detailed analytics.
ConsWould like to have more control over the design aspect of the email and be able to set messaging according to timezone since we have customers in the east and west coast.
June 29, 2018

“Good ESP for ecommerce email marketing”

ProsIntegrations for lesser used ecommerce platforms such as Yahoo Stores Full set of functionality Automations and segmenting options are pretty robust
ConsOccasional stability/delay issues A/B testing is not as intuitive as it could be UI usability could be improved
June 29, 2018
Michael W.
September 28, 2018

“Excellent Software”

ProsWe used Remarkety for around a year. The software has some fantastic marketing automation features, CRM integration and list management is great.
ConsIntegration with Magento 2 was lacking and the support to fix it wasn't available.
September 28, 2018
Matt J.
Digital Marketing Specialist
June 28, 2018

“Remarkety has taken our email marketing to the next level with easy integration and simple UI.”

ProsThe ease of setting up, designing, & sending campaigns is unmatched. Complicated automation rules are made easy and can be set up in minutes. Tracking campaign success in a centralized report is great for on the fly data decisions.
ConsCompared to other alternatives, continual improvements/features seem to be limited. It would be nice to get more email design options, ways to segment, etc each month.
Stephanie Miles .
September 10, 2013

“ Drive Repeat Sales With Email Marketing”

OverallAutomation is at the heart of Remarkety's platform. Business owners can effectively increase engagement, interaction, and conversions on their websites with minimal effort, since Remarkety's entire system is fully automated and ready-to-use. Not only does Remarkety recommend specific marketing activities based on a company's historical data, but the platform is also able to optimize activities and campaigns based on performance and actual results. Business owners can easily determine whether Remarkety is living up to their expectations, and whether they are generating a positive ROI, by reviewing the performance of their activities. Companies can clearly see how much money they have made as a direct result of their Remarkety campaigns - like email messages and rewards programs - without having to do any math or advanced calculations. Remarkety guarantees that businesses will see an increase in sales when they use its email marketing platform. If for any reason a company decides to stop using the product after three months, Remarkety will completely refund all previous payments.
ProsEmail targeting leads to high email open rates.
ConsBecause Remarkety is still new, the company's knowledge base is still growing.
September 10, 2013
Sebastian B.
E-Commerce Assistant
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
August 12, 2019

“Easy to set up - Excellent Customer Service”

OverallOur overall experience have been good, from the ease of use to the awesome customer support we receive. Executive has helped us with the setup of each campaign and Rep is always prompt in answering any questions we might have about Remarkety whether it is technical or not.
ProsIt allows our company to set up individual campaigns that serve an specific goal. It comes with templates that are easy to tweak in order to get the campaigns going without having to spent to much time on set up.
ConsThe only thing I haven't liked that much about remarkety is that if you have several websites on the same account, uploaded files are not shared across websites. Sometimes we have to upload the same files several times for all the different websites.
Kira B.
Graphic Artist/Marketing

“Great service!”

OverallOverall a good experience. We only just got our big automation going, so it's a bit early to see how our results are, but we will wait and see and make adjustments if necessary. It's great how customizable everything is and how we can see how effective our automation are!
ProsThe template builder makes creating emails really easy and has a lot of options for customization. Customer service has been wonderful and the rep has been incredibly helpful and insightful. The Remarkety blog also gives great advice.
ConsLearning how to make links and set up the segmentation/timing was pretty complicated to figure out before receiving help from Rep. It would be nice to have a little more tutorials available. The site/template sometimes gets pretty slow, too.
Cosmetics, Unspecified
July 5, 2018

“An excellent tool for analysing your business and offering custom content based on that.”

OverallA better understanding of my database; average spend of customers, how often they shop and much more.
ProsThe pre-built automation is great as you effectively have templates for things like abandoned carts, inactive customers etc.
ConsThe cost. Only for the fact we have to pay in USD and are an Australian business. This unfortunately makes the software a little expensive for us.

“Better than most!”

OverallAfter using many other platforms, I keep coming back to remarkety for the best access to fine-tuning our campaigns.
ProsAbility to create a variety of split tests with in depth triggering. This has allowed us to really dial in our campaigns for maximum return.
ConsSometimes the and/if/or statements of rules can become a bit lost, but an email to support usually resolves our questions.
June 5, 2018

“This software is the bomb!!!! In other words the best!”

ProsI absolutely love this software. From the platform to the support they are a world class company I would recommend to anyone!
ConsThere is really not a lot of cons. Everything I have recommended they have done. Maybe a more robust image hosting area, but they said they are redoing that soon, so there you go.
June 5, 2018
Scott H.
Business Owner
June 28, 2018

“Paid for itself in the first month and every month after!”

OverallMade money out of the box
ProsExtreme ease of use and great user interface, anyone can do it from the start. We started with just the abandoned carts and are now doing weekly emails with great success.
ConsNothing to not like so far, every step of the way has been easy for a beginner like me. Easiest piece of marketing software I've ever used.
Matt K.
June 28, 2018

“Most bang for your buck”

ProsEasy integration with Magento, cost effective way to send mass newsletters to our customers, and easily customizable. Customer service is responsive
ConsAutomated product recommendations logic is a bit basic, Remarkety says they're working on improving it - but no options yet.
Scott G.
July 30, 2018

“Took us awhile to recognize the value of Remarkety, now our marketing strategy is based on it.”

ProsThe templates make drafting new emails very easy and fast. The metrics allow you to keep a close eye on what is working and what isn't.
ConsWould be good to be able to re-name old campaigns so they are easier to find when looking at what we've already sent.
July 30, 2018
Gary S.
Digital Marketing Manager
July 5, 2018

“Great system, the best email marketing software we have used”

ProsEasy to use and works well with lots of options. We have used many different systems in the past but this is by far the best.
ConsNothing so far! We have used all of the features available and it is the best in its field by sure as agreed by all of our staff.
NICK G.

“It's ok.”

Overalllearned about automation emails
ProsSupport is very good when you have an issue. Seems to create sales during automation emails going out.
ConsSeems like many emails do not get opened when doing news letters. The automation seems to work somewhat. It's really what you put into it is what you will get out. There is so much to do running a business, for the price of software, I think they should have more interaction with customers to increase our sales.
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
June 28, 2018

“very good experience, excellent customer service”

OverallHigher revenue
ProsOn time response, great customer service and easy to use software. The interface is very user friendly
ConsMore reporting tool is needed, i need to know some behavorial pattern or actions that the consumers are taking looking at my email
Zoe M.
June 28, 2018

“I've had a great experience with Remarkety and I would recommend it.”

ProsAs a small business owner who is responsible for wearing many hats, it makes automated emails and campaigns much easier to run. We switched from MailChimp because the segmenting on MailChimp was too difficult to figure out. Now that I have the hang of the software I am able to test different options with very little time investment. My customer rep was amazing in the beginning - she scheduled weekly calls with me and helped me kick off my campaign.
ConsThere is very little about the software I dislike. I had a few integration issues in the beginning and the technical support was superb in responding and helping me out. What I would truly love to see is a weekly "tips" email that assists its users in developing the use. I use a few programs that offer the tips and as a result, I am fully vested in their product because they continue to help me get the most of the software. I would love to see Remarkety do this.
Laura O.
Marketing Executive
June 28, 2018

“Good software, excellent customer service.”

ProsReporting function - give very detailed reports and this is very helpful to our organisation. I also like the automation features
ConsLimited in moving the design template around. I would like to have like to have more freedom here
Gary K.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
June 28, 2018

“Good on the remarketing rogram”

OverallThe pop-up coupon was good, the e-mail program has been useless to us, which was a big reason we signed up for your services.
Proswe like the pop up on the checkout page, it seems to help in closing more sales overall. Customers seems to like the offer provided
ConsThe email part of the program is not working and never has. Support is bad in this area. In the year we have used the program we still have not been able to do newsletters and have bad support in this area.
Tate D.
Marketing
Printing, 1-10 employees
June 6, 2019

“best service we found for segmenting and email marketing”

ProsWe trialed several systems and found Remarkety to be the best in terms of all the ways you can segment contacts particularly in magento (ie based on product name keyword). They just released a much improved email editor too and the tech support is terrific. You can't go wrong.
ConsWish it was a little cheaper, but for what you get it's worth it.
June 6, 2019
Gichinga M.
Regional Call Centre Representative
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 31, 2019

“Diversity redefined ”

OverallOur marketing has greatly improved since switching to remarketing.
ProsSo many different ways to partition and target customers, for both automated emails and newsletters. The built in templates cover a Whole lot of uses that are easy enough to make and personalize.
ConsCould be more accurate on the location aspect of it.
January 31, 2019
Ernest G.
Retail, Self-employed
June 28, 2018

“Very robust system with an intuitive dashboard.”

OverallIncreased revenue from marketing emails and less time spent doing so on an intuitive platform.
ProsVery intuitive platform. Once you create a basic email template, you can quickly fire out emails with ease. Also has many types of autoresponders to try to salvage as many sales as possible. The abandoned cart and abandoned browsing features are of the best emails.
ConsI wish the service was cheaper and I really wish the service was compatible with more vendors like JustUno.
Cristóbal S.
July 2, 2018

“It could do a lot more but the updates and improvements are not so often”

ProsEasy of use, support for setting up is good. The options that gives for segmentation are also 'good enough'.
ConsI had bee using for almost 2 years. The improvements and updates are not made regularly. There's no continuous improvement.
Tracie L.
Exec VP
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
June 28, 2018

“Great software that allows quick marketing to my website customers”

OverallEasy marketing to website customers
ProsI love the automations! I have set-up an extensive set of automation campaigns that makes sure every customer gets contacted with the right offer under the right circumstances. It's been very successful and worth every penny!
ConsI wish there were more segmentation options to further define my customers. I would like further campaign options for automations and more marketing ideas to use in my efforts.
Kaitlyn A.
Graphic Designer
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2018

“Great Customer Service”

OverallOverall, I am very happy with Remarkety. The customer support is very helpful! I highly recommend Remarkety.
ProsI like how user-friendly Remarkety is, and how well it integrates with Yahoo stores. I also really like how in-depth the statistics are and the options for testing different strategies.
ConsI haven't experienced anything to complain about with Remarkety.
October 5, 2018