HelloBox Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.8/5

About HelloBox

Users are 80% more likely to get in touch with you, when they can use a channel, they already use (according to Entrepreneur.com). HelloBox adds an omnichannel contact widget to every single page of your website. To reach the most people as effectively as possible, HelloBox provides a wide range of communication channels to let visitors choose the medium they feel most comfortable with. Our mission is it to make it easier for your website visitors to get the help they want and need. Learn more about HelloBox

Nicholas I.
Owner, Designer, Marketer
Graphic Design, Self-employed
May 6, 2019

“Great product, just not for my business”

OverallHelloBox is a great product, and I would have continued to use it if I just needed my customers to contact me directly or fill out a form to have me contact them at a later date. It just so happens that I need an active 24/7 bot to greet my customers, take down information, transfer it to my CRM, and also schedule appointments right there in the chat. HelloBox is a great solution for people who want multiple channels to chat with their customers on all packaged together, however beyond that I'd go with somethign else. Hellobox could have done everything I needed it to do, however, I wasn't interested in it enough to continue with the product.
ProsI liked the vast array of channels to contact the business and you get to choose which channels are turned on and off.
ConsThe size of the widget when it was fully expanded. It was a lot to take in sometimes if you had a lot of channels available for contact. Also, I think the more channels to communicate with your customer is a good thing, maybe like 3 to 4 should be limited to the widget. It gets too crowded on there.

By PixelHub on May 8, 2019
Thanks Nicholas for your honest words, we'll take it into account for the next iterration.
May 6, 2019
Nina K.
Webdesigner
Design, Self-employed
May 8, 2019

“Contact widget for your website”

OverallThe widget is extremely easy to set up, it supports most social media and traditional channels, there are quite a few options available, and the customer support is great! I recommend this widget for professional websites.
ProsThese are nice features that I didn't find in other contact widgets: - Number of integrations (10 channels available) - Great customization options (picture, badge) - QR code generation for SMS - Option to display business hours - Free trial for one month - Amazing customer support
ConsThese are my suggestions to improve the widget further: - Enhance widget position options (currently left or right, no custom positioning) - Would love a "simpler" version with a minimalist design (the current version looks very professional - not suitable for personal or quirky landing pages) - Translation (FR) is not perfect - Add option to display time in 24h format and date as day dd mm - Reduce loading time (currently 5 sec) - Add option to customize the apparition of the widget (event trigger, timer, animation effect.) - No need to enter credit card info to get free trial
May 8, 2019
Stephen R.
Marketing
Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

“Fantastic”

OverallPositive. Increased contact and easy to use.
ProsHelloBox allows our customers to get in touch with us fast and in a way that they prefer rather than relying on just email or phone. It offers all the options right on the page so it's easy for users to locate.
ConsI have nothing negative to say about it. Works perfect.

Hey Stephen, we appreciate your great feedback. Thanks a lot
Michael H.
Geschäftsführer | IT Sicherheits & Datenschutz-Experte
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 25, 2018

“Great product to put all your social contacts options in one place”

ProsEasy to use and great design. I personally love, that I don't have to run a live chat software and can use the channels I already use. With WhatsApp integration on my homepage, I get quite a lot new leads just from that channel. Thanks to the Team of HelloBox
ConsNothing so far. Maybe it would be great to integrate more with WhatsApp, so that I can send Newsletter or updates to all my contacts.
November 25, 2018
Alson K.
Creative Director
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
May 14, 2019

“Good quality product, but seems a bit too bloated for me”

OverallHelloBox is the ideal solution to many of our problems. However the speed and also our needs did not match it's demographic. We need automatic funnels as we do not have CSOs who work 24/7
ProsHuge variety of contact points and channels. Great for big businesses to route different client requests to different segments.
ConsToo bloated. The script itself took 3.3s to load.
Diane H.
Management Consulting, Self-employed

“Connections of Choice”

Overallit's very easy to set up and use. The customer service is great. And it's customization and appearance are great.
ProsIt provides my website visitors with an opportunity to connect as they wish. Prior to using HelloBox people could only sign up for my newsletter or a comp session. Now they can connect with me on a variety of platforms
ConsI can't see who is connecting. I'd like to be able to click on the number of hit and see their name or something to identify who they are.

By PixelHub on May 8, 2019
Hey Diane, thanks a lot for your support.
Dennis R.
Online & Content Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Excellent Chat-Tool”

ProsI really like the easy integration, the support as well as the functionality of HelloBox. I am using it for around 5 months now. Some of my clients also are working now with HelloBox and they are very happy with it. It really helps to get in touch with the potential customer and increases CAN increase the conversion rate.
ConsNothing yet. Since they have implemented conversion tracking through analytics, all my needs are covered.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
3.5/5
May 3, 2019

“HelloBox - The smart tool you never knew you ever needed”

OverallPretty damn great. (the founder of HelloBox) is a great guy through and through. He and his team are always willing to help out. Excited to see what lies in the future for this product :)
Pros- Packed with innovative features - Easy to use after some time - Awesome support from the team
Cons- The UX was a bit unpleasant at first, but I got the hang of it

By PixelHub on May 6, 2019
Thanks a lot for you kind words. Love your feedback and looking to the future as well :)
carlos g.
Agent
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Welcome HelloBox!”

OverallExcellent value, lot of options and easy to use.
ProsFinally an affordable solution for real estate.
ConsDo not like too much the website templates and designs.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“Great to use”

OverallVery great app that helps get me in contact with leads and prospects immediately and very convenient to use.
ProsThe many options for leads, prospects and any contact that come to my website to get in touch with me.
ConsNothing that I can think of. Perhaps more features will be included in the future.
Internet, 11-50 employees
May 3, 2019

“nice omnichannel contact widget”

Prosthis tool make it easier for website visitors to get the help they want and need.
Consso far nothing, perhaps more integration and APIs

By PixelHub on May 6, 2019
Thanks a lot. We are working on adding more API's
Retail, 1-10 employees
May 29, 2019

“Great platform to build and manage your community”

ProsI loved it! It's a really good platform (all in one) to build and manage your community.
ConsIt covers my needs 100%, so no cons to say
May 29, 2019
Real Estate, Self-employed
May 17, 2019

“Great tool to instantly interact with potential clients”

OverallI am a Realtor, and buyers looking on agent's website expect to receive the information they're looking for instantly. Now, with HelloBox... they can quickly get a hold of me in the format of they're choosing, not mine.
ProsI absolutely love how professional-looking the HelloBox icon is on my website. Plus, it's not too intrusive on the user... which I believe, leads to a better overall experience on my website.
ConsI can't say that have anything negative to say about HelloBox.
Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

“HelloBox”

ProsI like that it was relatively simple to pick up and work through without a lot of training
ConsHonestly didn't really find anything I didn't like but I haven't been using it very long