Reason2Race Ratings

Overall

About Reason2Race

Reason2Race is an online peer-to-peer fundraising platform. R2R provides the right tools and guidance to maximize efforts and produce high results for our nonprofit partners. R2R shows nonprofits how to harness the power of your supporters, enabling them to spread awareness and raise funds for your organization. R2R is very easy-to-use & intuitive. With social media integration, its easy for your supporters to powerfully share your mission such that others take action & donate to your cause. Learn more about Reason2Race

Annette D. G.
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
July 11, 2018

“The platform is great for fundraising and the customer support is AWESOME!”

ProsThe software is very thorough with the behind the scene features. It's helpful with financial records! As far as the public platform, it gives many options for designing your page(s) exactly how you want them and caters to a "less than tech-saavy" user. If I can use it successfully, anybody can!
ConsThe only downfall is that there isn't a way for donors to use PayPal as an option for donations. People are becoming more and more leery about using credit card information; and it's more cumbersome to go find the credit card you want to use than just logging into your PayPal account and being done with it. Also, the PayPal feature has great financial record keeping like Reason2Race. So the two together would be a perfect match!

By Reason2Race on September 6, 2018
Hi Annette, Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate knowing and working with you. Thank you for all you do for so many.
July 11, 2018
Bob M.
Foundation Board Member
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
July 6, 2018

“I have found the Reason2Race website very useful, and value our partnership with the R2R team!”

OverallA reliable structure for putting together a team and fundraising for our cause as well as a valued partner.
ProsThe website is easy to use and intuitive. It has many tools for both users and administrators for setting up personal pages, reaching out via email & social media and raising funds. Very good set of reports for administrators. The team at Reason2Race are energetic, valuable partners in our fundraising and provide excellent support for their website.
ConsI have problems with the email team functionality works great on Windows PC, but not on my iPad Pro, which is my preferred platform.

By Reason2Race on September 6, 2018
Hi Bob, Thanks so much for taking time to provide a review for us and for the feedback. We appreciate our partnership with you and Katy ISD Education Foundation.
Lagenia C.
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
July 3, 2018

“ Reason2race has been amazing to work with! They truly care about the non-profits they are helping .”

Pros Their fundraising platform is easy to use and can be customized with only a few clicks. As the non-profit representative, I receive monthly reports that are easy to understand with all of the information I need to better understand our supporters.
ConsI have no complaints. It has always worked seamlessly for me. If I ever did have an issue, I know that it would be fixed immediately.

By Reason2Race on August 17, 2018
Thank you Lagenia for taking time to provide us a review. We appreciate your feedback and continued partnership!
Timothy B.
Engineer
Oil & Energy, 1001-5000 employees
July 6, 2018

“Great and overall easy to use fundraising platform ”

OverallOrganized fundraising capability
ProsIt is very easy to use for our supporters around the country. It's a good way to get people involved in fundraising for our organization with an already established platform.
ConsNavigating back and forth between my personal page and my administrator page is sometimes difficult and confusing.

By Reason2Race on September 6, 2018
Tim, Thanks for the feedback and providing a review. We appreciate working with you, Valerie and Cure Sanfilippo Foundation to find a cure very soon. Your family's leadership makes a difference.
Scott R.
YMCA board chair
July 4, 2018

“I have used this organization twice to raise money via a half marathon”

ProsTHe feedback from people who donated on the site is that it was easy to complete without any intrusive questions. I like that I have access to the email addresses of the people who donate to me or have donated in the past. I loved being able to add a video to my story this year.
ConsI don't have a specific least to describe. IT is functional, well integrated with the charities I support and secure. Good value for the money

By Reason2Race on September 6, 2018
Hi Scott, Thanks so much for providing a review for us. We have enjoyed working with you and the YMCA and look forward to another great year for your team!
Valerie B.
Board Member
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Great fundraising platform!”

OverallMore people fundraising for us via the races they were already planning on running! Easy for them to add a fundraising component to any race.
ProsI like that our supporters around the country have an easy to use and organized platform to use for their race fundraising. We've gotten a lot more people involved with this type of fundraising because of having this platform.
ConsIt's occasionally difficult to search for your particular event on the search bar of the website (defaults to athletes and causes first). I wish it had a drop down menu listing only events.

By Reason2Race on September 6, 2018
Valerie, Thanks for the system feedback and for providing a review. We appreciate working with you and your family to help those affected by Sanfilippo syndrome. Your strength inspires us.
Theresa S.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2018

“R2R has helped Bel Inizio engage peer-to-peer fundraising to grow our programs & help many women.”

OverallIt helps Bel Inizio help our women.
ProsFriendly ease of use, great customer service. The company has high integrity.
ConsSomehow I keep signing up for teams when I am setting up events.

By Reason2Race on August 17, 2018
Thank you Theresa for the valuable feedback and for your kind review. We appreciate your partnership and all you do for so many!
Kendra P.
Community Engagement Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees

“Fairly easy to use”

OverallRuns itself without my input most of the time. Easy to send out alerts to people to get involved.
ProsCustomer support - any questions I have are answered right away. Also, the graphics and colors are good for drawing people in.
ConsToo many steps to get where I need to go. I often have to go through multiple trial and error to find what I need.

By Reason2Race on September 6, 2018
Hi Kendra, Thanks so much for taking time to provide a review for us. We appreciate the feedback and your continued partnership.

“It is acceptable”

ProsIt is another way we can fundraise and raise extra funds. Donors can send out the link to get donations,
ConsIt still is not as user friendly as I would like. I wish it could have more features. For instance letting the team set themselves up with out me having to do it for them and then them registering. It is to many steps and I am having issues getting people to sign up even though I created them a team. .

By Reason2Race on August 10, 2018
Thank you kindly for providing a review. We appreciate the feedback and have noted it for review by our team. Please contact us should you need anything. We are here to support your fundraising success.
Kim N.
Development Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
July 3, 2018

“Love Reason2Race.They've already thought of everything but quick to add even more to go even further”

OverallCommunity outreach; marketing and fundraising strategy; tips and tricks for web page and email functionality/design/formatting
ProsCompletely turnkey. Ease of use and navigation for even the most heavily tech UN-savvy. Immediate technical support. Stellar customer service. Variety and multitude to templates. Clean, appealing look and graphics and self explanatory function. Integrated dashboard, organized features.
ConsTruly have not come across any cons. I have not had any problems or frustrations nor have I been left wanting or looking for a feature that didn't already exist or wasn't already provided.

By Reason2Race on August 22, 2018
Thank you Kim for the review. We truly appreciate your partnership and all you do for so many.
David A.
Executive Director
July 3, 2018

“I have been on several platforms and this is by far the most responsive.”

ProsHelp from the company at all levels when I am not sure about best approach is on getting people from I want to help to promoting their fund raising
ConsI am still learning but I have not conquered totally how to have people do the whole process without my management

By Reason2Race on August 14, 2018
David, Thank you for the Capterra review. We appreciate your feeback and look forward to supporting you in having "people do the process."
Jackie A.
Director of Institutional Advancement
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
July 3, 2018

“Great, the staff was very helpful!”

OverallThe most significant return on my investment is the accessibility of the staff and the resource materials that are available.
ProsThe software is user friendly. It's important to our organization that the software was simple and very user friendly.
ConsI don't have any complaints about the software, it is very user friendly. Many of our stake holders are retired or senior citizens and they found the software easy to use.

By Reason2Race on August 22, 2018
Thank you Jackie for the nice Capterra review. We truly appreciate working with you and supporting your great work at The Rhodes School.
Kirsten D.
Volunteer Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
July 6, 2018

“This has been a great experience, in such a short few months, it has really come in handy. ”

ProsThe Software is easy to use, It is easy to make an account, and use it properly. anytime you have questions about the race of your page, there is always someone there to help.
ConsI have not found anything I do not like yet. everything seems to be pretty simple and efficient to use.

By Reason2Race on September 6, 2018
Hi Kristen, We appreciate your review and are so delighted to work with you on the important Mission of Yahweh mission. To continued fundraising success!