SOCi Ratings

Overall

About SOCi

For companies with more than 10 locations, SOCi is the leading social media and reputation management platform. Used by top brands including Sport Clips, Greystar, and Ace Hardware, SOCi solves the complex workflow needs of multi-location marketers. Protect your brand with content libraries and approval workflows. Scale social engagement across hundreds of local pages, social ads, and online reviews through one central tool. Rapidly get insights into local performance to replicate success. Learn more about SOCi

Mary Ann P.
Brand Management Specialist
May 8, 2019

“I LOVE Soci”

OverallTheir customer service is spectacular. I love working with them! Getting all of our teams online was a breeze.
ProsI can give my property managers one login to access all of their social media platforms where they can create custom content to post. The best part is that I can review and approve their content before it goes live online.
ConsResponding to private messages and comments is a little confusing. Each back and forth message is listed as its own "task" so if someone sends two sentences separately in FB messenger, we have two tasks about the same thing that we have to enter and close.
May 8, 2019
Jessica R.
Director of Marketing Technology
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
May 9, 2019

“SOCi Solves Social”

ProsThe ease of use for our franchisees! We wanted to be able to scale our social strategy but also give franchisees a feeling of local control and SOCi solves for both! Plus there's so many unique features that I didn't find in other platforms like dynamic text insertion, peak time posting, content scoring, etc.
ConsI'd like to be able to post videos to Instagram but that's part of their product improvements for later this year anyways.
May 9, 2019
Ariel G.
Director of Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees

“All in one product”

OverallSOCi has been helpful to have everything all in one for social and reputation. Reporting has been great for monthly and quarterly social checks then for reputation being to see all types of information to compare and contrast and create goals for all the teams. The product is easy to use and maneuver around so that is key too!
ProsI like how I can see social and reputation all in one, the syndication of responding to the reviews, and being able to pose to social sites.
ConsI think the improvement would be just on the social side of being able to have more tools to plan vs. post and then adding video.

By SOCi on June 12, 2019
Thank you for such an honest review! We're delighted to read that our platform matches your efficiency needs and look forward to continuing the offerings on the social side.
Courtney Belew M.
Marketing Manager
Retail, 201-500 employees
June 20, 2019

“Soci for multiple locations”

ProsI like that the platform allows you to create multiple groups for posting. Once scheduled, the post is available on the independent store pages, which makes it easy to create a custom blanket message that can be adapted for each specific location. I also love the ability to create an image and content database.
ConsThere is not an app platform available to our group of retailers, restricting my use to the desktop platform only.

By SOCi on June 21, 2019
Thank you for your review! Please connect with your CSM to learn more about our app and mobile version of the platform.
Viraaj S.
August 23, 2019

“Great Customer Service”

OverallGreat overall experience. Their customer service is amazing... Started with weekly calls into monthly calls. Always a 24-hour turnaround on questions that I had.
ProsThis software has a lot to offer. If you have a handful of clients, I would recommend this platform to manage your social media and reputation management. If your client likes to be hands-on with the content you are putting out, their client feature is awesome.
ConsIt did take time to train my team on how to move around the platform. But once they understood it, it was simple.

By SOCi on August 27, 2019
Thank you for the positive review!
August 23, 2019
Veronica R.
President ¿ Keynote Speaker ¿ Mompreneur
July 3, 2019

“What did I do before SOCI??”

ProsThe range of abilities is unmatched. I was able to drop 3 other service providers and save 25% on monthly expenses by switching over to SOCI.
ConsIn comparison to other softwares, SOCI is still newer so waiting for certain features to come available was an earlier issue but not anymore. This software has fully matured.

By SOCi on July 5, 2019
We are so glad to hear our software saved you so much, thank you!
Danielle J.
Marketing and Training Director
June 7, 2018

“EASY! It's my one-stop shop for social and reputation! ”

ProsEverything I can see in one stop. The Reputation Dashboard is AMAZING!! I love being able to search quickly to see how we are doing on the review platforms. Being able to easily filter by date, platform or key words. LOVE IT!!
ConsHonestly....nothing to do with the software. I least like it when our team members don't get on and take advantage of it...I love it that much!!
Susan H.
Marketing Manager
Retail, 51-200 employees

“SOCi for social”

OverallSOCi is definitely taking a lot of pressure off of me by having just one place for me to go to most of my social networks.
ProsI like the reputation management feature the most. Now that boost plus is available, I will most likely utilize post scheduling more.
ConsThe thing I like least about the software are the articles. They don't appear to be updated very often, and I frequently can't find relevant content to use in my social media posts.

By SOCi on June 12, 2019
Thank you for reviewing SOCi. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us in achieving our goal of providing useful tools for social media and reputation management. Thank you for your warm remarks!
Erin D.
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
June 11, 2019

“Very Good Idea to manage all online sites ”

OverallPretty good.
ProsI like being able to post to all social sites at once. I like that there is one place to go for all reviews and details regarding my social platforms.
ConsIt is not super easy to navigate the site. Thing are sometimes hidden as to where you should be looking for them. You have to click around to find what you are looking for in my opinion. I do not like that some features in social sites like facebook are not as easy to manage like following other site etc.

By SOCi on June 12, 2019
Thank you for reviewing SOCi. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us in achieving our goal of providing an intuitive platform for all your social media and reputation management needs. We look forward to continuing to enhance your experience!
Rachel B.
Training coordinator
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
June 7, 2018

“Social is absolutely phenominal!! They are always available and always willing to help! ”

ProsThey always keep their ideas fresh and productive! I love how user friendly the dashboard is, and everything is always perfectly accurate!
ConsNothing! I love everything!! It truly is a great company with the best people! I not only use social for business but have made friends with them as well!
Amanda J.
Assistant Property Manager
Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 employees

“Amazing Site!”

OverallAMAZING, WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC!!!
ProsThat we can schedule social media posts in the future to multiple platforms at the same time. Saves SO much time!
ConsNothing, we love everything about this software!

By SOCi on June 21, 2019
Thank you for such a positive review! We look forward to partnering for years to come!
Accounting, 201-500 employees
November 23, 2018

“Success at scale”

ProsSOCi allows management of large numbers of accounts from one place. The access to multiple social channels is amazing. I love the access to Yelp and Google My Business.
ConsIt's not the prettiest interface but I see impovements.
November 23, 2018
Ashley B.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

“A Great Time Saver”

ProsIt saves time! I'm able to focus on other aspects of my business because Soci posts for me on multiple platforms and allows my corporate marketing person to create the posts!
ConsIt did seem costly at first, but for the time I'm saving really does end up being worth it.

By SOCi on June 13, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We look forward to continuing to provide you with an efficient tool for years to come!
Shane H.
Store manager
June 11, 2019

“Saves time managing multi social media accounts”

OverallIt has saved me time on managing my platforms for our small business. Gives me better interaction with my customers to give the local hometown engagement.
ProsThe ease to post several social media accounts and also multiple locations on one platform
ConsThe dashboard does take a little to get comfortable using.

By SOCi on June 12, 2019
Thank you for such a great review! We're pleased to read that you love using SOCi!
Jen C.
June 19, 2019

“So easy for a company of any size! ”

ProsNo matter your size of business soci will help you market your business! It's super easy to do!
ConsNothing I can think of - I really like the software!

By SOCi on June 21, 2019
Thank you for your positive review!
Anna B.
Career Transition Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
June 13, 2019

“Makes me look good!”

ProsIn my situation, it's completely hands off. Someone on my team provides the content and all I have to do is give my LI password occasionally. I've gotten several comments from clients and prospective clients that they have found it interesting and love the fact that I'm such a prolific poster. It gives me tremendous credibility and makes me look good!
ConsIt occasionally glitches and I have to keep logging in. I don't like that I get an email seemingly every two seconds when it's time to relink my account.

By SOCi on June 14, 2019
Thank you for your review! We love to hear you are seeing results from using SOCi and appreciate your feedback on notification emails.
June 13, 2019
February 12, 2019

“SoCi is wonderful!”

OverallAbsolutely wonderful
ProsSoCi is a very strong tool for companies that focus in social media marketing and social media platform management
ConsThere is not much i dislike about SoCi, they keep adding additional features that make it better and better.
February 12, 2019
Building Materials, 51-200 employees

“Soci review ”

OverallMy overall branding has benefited from the design features that SOCI offers. However, almost weekly I have had to relink a channel and have experienced error message or posts have failed to schedule.
ProsI like the feature of being able to edit pictures in Soci, it saves me a lot of time not having to open photoshop to put a logo on. SOCI customer service responds quickly, and the process is intuitive.
ConsI previously used Hootsuite and I miss the dashboard that allowed me to see all of the scheduled posts across all channels. I also do not like that I can not schedule the same post across two separate locations.

By SOCi on June 13, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We're pleased to read that you are saving time and enjoy the customer service SOCi provides. Please reach out to your CSM to show you the workflows we have for posting to multiple networks and viewing all network posts in a calendar view.
Lisa Y.
Marketing
Building Materials, 51-200 employees

“Love Soci”

ProsEasy to use and I love being able to schedule post out weeks in advance,
ConsToo many different catagories/folders for images.

By SOCi on June 12, 2019
Thank you for your review! We're pleased to read that you've had a great experience thus far, and would appreciate the opportunity to make your experience with image libraries even better. Please take a moment to contact your CSM so that we may discuss your feedback in more detail, along with possible solutions.
Robby H.
Leasing Consultant

OverallGood
ProsThe fact you can post and schedule it in advance and track online review.
ConsSometimes its hard to get photos to post on instagram. tagging account in post is difficult at times

By SOCi on June 13, 2019
Thank you for your honest review on SOCi. We look forward to continuing to improve the integration with Instagram to serve all our customer's needs.
Lisa M.
Portfolio Manager

“Satisfied ”

ProsEasy to navigate through and connect with resident.
ConsPosts from non residents and posts with names listed.

By SOCi on June 21, 2019
Thank you for leaving a review!
Yasmin J.
Assistant Community Manager
Real Estate, 10,001+ employees

OverallResponse time
ProsPosting to all platforms at once, warnings for character overuse, and emoji inclusion
ConsSupport with negative reviews, we are not reaching resolutions and are names are still on yelp reviews

By SOCi on June 21, 2019
Thank you for your review! Please contact your CSM to discuss changing the negative review response strategy.
Brenda R.
President / Franchise Owner
Education Management, 1-10 employees
June 11, 2019

“SOCi gets my business to the next level”

OverallLOVE SOCi! You are doing an amazing job creating and scheduling my social media posts. You are saving me time!!
ProsLove how SOCi does all my work at creating great content for LinkedIn and my other social media!! I save at least a dozen hours/month, since SOCi is writing and scheduling my posts.
ConsHard to maneuver within software to find the scheduled content area

By SOCi on June 12, 2019
Thank you for your stellar review, Brenda! We're delighted to read that our features are meeting your needs.
Tressa H.
Community Direcor

“Soci”

OverallSoci helps us stay on top of our posts, connect and engage with the customers in a fun way.
ProsI really like the calendar feature and how easy it is to post and even drag and change the post to a different date.
ConsThe software is great but sometimes finding relative and engaging content appropriate for my industry is hard. It has nothing to do with the software.

By SOCi on June 12, 2019
Thank you for sharing your positive review on SOCi! We value your partnership and insights.
Samantha G.
Senior Marketing Associate

“Simple”

OverallConsistent content on social platforms
ProsAffordable pricing, content seems relevant, and lots of room for customization with regards to packages and ad spend
ConsRelies on the property manager for a lot of the content (and the PMs don't necessarily provide regular content)
Alia C.
Catering sales manager
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees
July 3, 2019

“What a great way to connect to people”

ProsThis product is easy to use. Consumers seam to be reached better by using this product.
ConsI have not used this product for long so i have not had any cons

By SOCi on July 5, 2019
Thank you for your feedback and honest review!
Barbara W.
Career Transition Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed

“Loving SOCI!”

OverallMy clients are 'liking' and commenting on the content I'm sharing - POSITVE
ProsEase of posting content on LinkedIn - once its set up, your'e done
ConsSometimes the links need to be 'restored' but not that big a deal, they notify you if you need to take action

By SOCi on June 12, 2019
Thank you for your stellar review, Barbara! We look forward to having you as a proud user of SOCi for years to come!
Christine A.
Property Manager
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
June 11, 2019

“Easy Social Media Posting”

OverallSOCi definitely has made my life easier with social media. I am not a social media person and have a hard time adapting to it. It helps to have someone respond to all the reviews as they are personal and individualized. Sometimes being at the property, our emotions get the best of us in certain situations. It helps to have a third party dealing with them. It helps me with putting my time on other efforts.
ProsIt helps to pre-schedule posts so that it is off your plate. It's a one stop shop for reviews.
ConsThe web access is a bit difficult to navigate as opposed to the app version. I find myself using the app more often times than the website.

By SOCi on June 12, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! Your feedback on our Reputation Management services is much appreciated.
Trevor S.
Property Manager
May 31, 2018

“SOCI has allowed us to quickly and efficiently post to most of our social media platforms.”

ProsEasy to use, integrated platform with multiple options on viewing what content will be posted and where. Very helpful with managing other users who post to sites.
ConsA little tricky at first due to the set-up of the company on the system and no populating of hashtag suggestions/guesses on a few platforms.
May 31, 2018
CiaraJade S.
June 20, 2019

“Convenience at it's finest!”

ProsIt's pretty easy to use and user friendly. Navigation is easy and understandable
ConsPretty dull view. Maybe you can improve on the dashboard view. Make it more colorful and bright

By SOCi on June 21, 2019
Thank you for your feedback, we are always looking for ways to improve!
Brian W.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
June 18, 2019

“Great social media platform ”

OverallVery positive and helpful
ProsEasy to use add content schedule posts etc
ConsSetup for some platforms was tricky but once connected its fine

By SOCi on June 20, 2019
Thank you for your positive review!
June 18, 2019
Erin P.
community manager

“AWESOME”

ProsAuto replies to reviews is extremely convenient
ConsNothing, it's great and makes my job easier

By SOCi on June 12, 2019
Thank you for your stellar review, Erin!
Chris H.
Vice President, Communication
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
December 25, 2018

“Seems great”

OverallWe have only been using SOCi for a few months but so far it seems great!
ProsThe ability to manage our social across all of our 40+ locations is a fantastic proposition!
ConsIt is a little hard to get started. They help, but it is not super intuitive at the beginning without going through some training.
December 25, 2018
Pete K.
Chef
Hospitality, 1001-5000 employees

“Nice platform!”

ProsEase of use and automatic delivery of notices make it great for my biz.
ConsNo cons! Everything has worked perfectly so far

By SOCi on June 12, 2019
Thank you for such a great review! We're pleased to read that you love our product and are grateful for your warm remarks!
Weston W.
VP
June 11, 2019

“Keeps me from having to spend too much time with all socal media platforms”

ProsIt works, interface is straight forward and I don't have to call tech support.
ConsMetrics are a bit hard but that is the platforms more than Soci

By SOCi on June 12, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your review!
Elaine R.
Senior Account Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
June 24, 2019

“Use SOCo”

ProsCalendar makes it easy to see scheduled posts.
ConsSometimes Instagram posts don't go through.

By SOCi on June 25, 2019
Thank you for your review and feedback!
June 24, 2019
Dana P.
Service Coordinator

“Soci review”

OverallN/A
ProsEasy to use and communicate with others.
ConsIt takes up too much time out of my day.

By SOCi on June 13, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
Brittany M.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

“Great service!”

ProsI do not have to think about the social media posts on a daily basis - it has freed up so much time for me!
ConsThere was no notification when a scheduled post did not go through due to the number of hashtags on instagram or password change on facebook.

By SOCi on June 20, 2019
Thank you for your review and your feedback on the notifications. We look to consistently improve the notifications and appreciate your insight.
Amanda S.
Digital Marketing Specialist
June 7, 2018

“Soci is always responsive, helpful, and patient when I put in a request or ask lots of questions.”

ProsI like the ease of use, and friendly service of the Soci team. The Dashboard provides a clear overview of our numbers.
ConsI can't say that I've encountered a con yet! Hooray! It is so reliable that I can trust what they are doing and find that I don't need to login as often as with other software.
Saphachai R.
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
June 22, 2019

“Easy to organize my posts”

ProsI can set up posts in advance in specific time.
ConsIt's hard to use from mobile phone. The website should support better on mobile phone platform.

By SOCi on June 24, 2019
Thank you for your review! Please contact your CSM to show you the new improvements on the SOCi mobile version!
June 22, 2019
Katie M.
June 11, 2019

“One stop shop for online ratings”

OverallSo far, it is a great tool for our community!
ProsMulti site tracking all in one! Allows many different features to filter results.
Consthe menu needs to be more user friendly, and basic

By SOCi on June 12, 2019
Thank you for such a great review! We're pleased to read that you find using SOCi helpful for your community!
Andrea B.
May 25, 2018

“Superb- these guys are amazing!”

ProsAllows us to manage leads and reputation so much more effectively. We are able to do more in less time while not missing valuable information.
ConsNothing! We love SOCi and don't know how we managed before using the software! If only it did all our work for us.
May 25, 2018
SEAN A.
STORE MANAGER
July 1, 2019

“ACE HARDWARE”

OverallWE ARE TRYING TO COMPETE WITH THE BIG BOX STORES IN A DIGITAL MARKET AND SOCI HELPS US TO DO THAT TO SOME EXTENT
ProsIT IS PRETTY EASY TO USE I DO LIKE THE CALENDER
ConsAT THIS TIME I HAVE NOT USED IT ENOUGH TO HVE A STRONG OPINION

By SOCi on July 3, 2019
Thank you for leaving a review!
July 1, 2019
Erin S.
Branch Manager
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

“Review”

ProsI haven't had enough experience with the software to be able to leave a review at this time
ConsThere are no complaints at this time as I have not had enough experience with the software at this time.
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 18, 2019

“Great software for social”

ProsSo many options and easy to use for a business.
ConsToo expensive and no way to split out the different pieces.
July 18, 2019
Tina L.
Assistant Community Director
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

“Soci Review”

ProsCan reach out to the public about things in the community.
ConsI don't have any cons about the website.

By SOCi on June 25, 2019
Thank you for your review!