Geoviewer Mobile, IoT, and Billing Ratings

Overall

About Geoviewer Mobile, IoT, and Billing

Using the latest cloud based technology, and the latest GIS tools, GeoViewer unifies many field and operational processes to help manage back office to field operations. GeoViewer's advanced technology allows field staff to view, analyze and collect data in real-time or offline without ever having to worry about lost work. GeoViewer offers solutions for Billing, Inventory, CMMS, IoT, and GIS Analysis, and predictive modeling. GeoViewer can also integrate with many legacy systems. Learn more about Geoviewer Mobile, IoT, and Billing

Javier O.
Building Inspector
Construction, 11-50 employees
February 27, 2019

“Geoviewer is a solution for your GIS and Building Inspections”

ProsI'm a building inspector and my office is always on the go not having time to actually go back and reference APN numbers as well as property lines. I could easily grab my iPad and go to a building site to look at the property lines in real time and mark them with a GPS. This software comes in handy as well when you are trying to look at older google map images to give you a scope of previous existing construction. You can access the previous google map images on any address with street view and let the owner of their property know what is existing construction and what is not and show them pictures.
ConsThere is a learning curve for the software on the many things you can do. It's really recommended that you can get any type of training or reference materials for the software since it's packed with many features that I learned to use thanks to a training seminar. There is no offline support so you require an internet connection all the time if you are using this on the field and there is no signal it won't work. I usually have good signal where I work at with little to no dead spots but once in a while I have to get a physical map with a scale to help me navigate me thru.
jonathan a.
customer service representative
Utilities, 1-10 employees
February 27, 2019

“Geoviewer Mobile review ”

Overalli think its great. overall its well worth the money. what would be cool is when we are doing surveys, when we click on account and meter number a box would pop up with the number box like on our desktop keyboard. it would make it easier and faster. also maybe input backflow section. where we can input all the info like with the meter exchanges.
Prosi liked the fact that we dont have to print out tons of paper for all our USA's that come in. extremely simple to use once you had the chance to play with it.
Consonly thing i dont like is how you need to be on internet to sign in and out

By Nobel Systems on June 13, 2019
Hi Jonathan, Thank you so much for your review and suggestions. We will take your idea and talk to our CTO to include this functionality soon. Please feel free to reach out with any other suggestions anytime. You can reach Todd Lushinsky (sales/marketing) directly at todd@nobel-systems.com anytime to offer your opinions and suggestions! They will only make GeoViewer even better!!
Annie H.
Engineering Assistant/Inspector
Civil Engineering, 1001-5000 employees

“Layers need work”

OverallI am an inspector for Environmental Engineering. I search parcels and ascertain if there is sewer system in their area that they can connect to, research data on utilities in the area and evaluate the need for annexation of parcels into a specific sewer distract.
ProsI like that I can add and remove layers that are important to the data I'm searching.
ConsI think the software needs work on layers. For instance, if I want to see a sewer system in particular area I cannot see the information unless I pan way out. But then when panning way out the street names disappear. I have to keep Google Earth open while using Geoviewer and switch between screens to match the data up.

By Nobel Systems on February 26, 2019
Hi Annie Harris, thank you for reviewing the product! and expressing your concern, we will contact you and resolve this issue that you are having, thanks again
April G.
Office Assistant
Government Administration, 51-200 employees

“Great Product”

OverallWonderful product that makes my daily routine 100 times easier. It allows me access to so much information in one area, that it I don't need multiple programs to get the job done!
ProsEasy to use. I use this to locate parcels, property owners, Natural Drainage courses, and all sorts of other items.
ConsThis product is amazing! I have nothing negative to say.
Theresa M.
Engineering Technician
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

“GeoViewer the Great!”

OverallMakes looking up facilities, properties, appurtenances, etc. possible from the field. No more having to wait until you get back to your office/desk. Answers at your fingertips while on the go.
ProsThe software overall has improved our efficiency.
ConsI would like to be able to zoom in further.
Daniel G.
Senior Maintenance Worker
Construction, 51-200 employees
March 2, 2019

“GeoViewer2.0 Mobile ”

ProsI like the ease of use while out in the field, our books are only updated every few years. The ability to access current up to date information on our system at any place and time is invaluable.
ConsQuite often I end up having login issues with the mobile app, I'm not sure what the issue is but it can be quite frustrating when trying to find something in the field.
March 2, 2019
Kelly T.
Lead field operations technician
Utilities, 51-200 employees

“GeoViewer2.0 ”

ProsEase of navigation. Quick access to vital information. Excellent photographic documentation ability.
ConsThere were no real cons. This program is much better than paper maps or record keeping
Public Safety, 51-200 employees

“Interface ”

ProsThe quality and accuracy of the feedback provided.
ConsSome aspects of its mobile interface were not as friendly as I thought they could be. For example, the menu bar to the left does take a few tries before it displays.

By Nobel Systems on June 13, 2019
Hi there, Thank you for the review! We take your suggestions to heart. We pride ourselves in ease of use, so we are sorry you are having any issues. We are unable to reproduce the problem you mentioned. Please feel free to contact our support team anytime to address any issues. We can be reached at 1-866-NOBEL-SYS. Thanks again! Team Nobel
Bassam A.
Operations Manager

“Operations manager”

ProsFunctionality of the system is great and easy to use
ConsAt this point not much. I am new to Geoviewer.
Khojimurod Y.
Administrative City Clerk
Government Administration, 1-10 employees

“I really love this!”

Pros-speed -functionality -price -data base
Cons-faster update data base -need mobile application
Cesar O.
Water Supply & Treatment Supervisor

“Good value and support”

OverallWe are now entering into a new module for reporting that will help immensely with our data tabulation and reporting needs.
ProsThe responsive and assertive effort made by the engineering staff to help with any and all of our issues.
ConsNavigation takes a little getting used to.
David S.
Wastewater utility worker II
Utilities, 51-200 employees

“Geoviewer ”

OverallOverall, Geoviewer is a very accurate and reliable software to input your maintenance logs, create works orders and view asset information. I have used some other competitors software and found Geoviewer to work better and be more versatile.
ProsGeoviewer is fast and smooth. Works online or offline seamlessly and reliably. Very easy to use, even on a small device.
ConsNeed the capability of selecting more than one asset at a time to make tedious repetitive inputs less time consuming.

By Nobel Systems on June 13, 2019
David, Thank you so much for your review and the positive experience you are having. We have just released the functionality that you have mentioned recently! We'll reach out to you soon to get you set up and using that feature! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions!
Pete C.
Field Supervisor
Utilities, 1-10 employees

“GEO Viewer on the Mark”

ProsIt beats looking at outdated maps anytime. And if there are any updates necessary you can do it yourself.
ConsWhat's not too like! I love it because it is great!
Santiago L.
Water systems operator ll

“GeoViewer2.0 ”

ProsThe ease of usage and data is at your fingertips
ConsThe only con is the valve data we had from old system was not transferred over

By Nobel Systems on June 13, 2019
Santiago, Great to hear that you are seeing the advantages of GeoViewer! We are sorry to hear about your data not being transferred. We will reach our shortly to talk to you about it. Thanks again!
Alyssa B.
Engineering Tech
Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

“Easy and Effective”

ProsIt's easy to use and has a lot of capabilities.
ConsGeoviewer does not reflect the changes made on the valve information right away, you have to restart or wait like an hour or so. Sometimes it does not make the changes at all.

By Nobel Systems on June 13, 2019
Hi Alyssa, Thank you so much for your review!! Your issue is an interesting one, as real-time (within a second or two) updates should happen automatically unless you are in a disconnected environment. We will reach out to you shortly to make sure that your issue is resolved. Thank you!!
RICHARD S.
City Engineer
Government Administration, 201-500 employees

“Geoviewer Review”

OverallWorks well. As good as any solution available
ProsFairly easy to use. Lots of features. Stable.
ConsSometimes requires reloading. Needs some refinement in some areas, but overall very usefull.

By Nobel Systems on June 13, 2019
Hi Richard, Thank you so much for your review. We will be in contact to talk to you about what areas we can improve in GeoViewer. Customer feedback is extremely important to us, and always helps all of our customers have the best experience and richest tools possible. Thanks again for the review!
Art B.
Water worker
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Error ”

OverallSatisfied but room to I'm improve
ProsWhat I like most about geo viewer is the ease of have whole mapping system at your fingertips
ConsRecently geo viewer has been having trouble loading and it's been an inconvenience when you need something in a hurry

By Nobel Systems on February 27, 2019
Hello, Thank you for taking time to respond, we are working on releasing an app update to make it load faster. We will be in contact soon
Victor G.
Assistant Civil Engineer
Design, 11-50 employees

“Geoviewer”

Overallgreat
ProsIt allows to access aerial images, accessors parcels and information, easy to use, menu are easily accessible and easy to understand
ConsThere is really nothing I dislike I do understand how to use the program the only thing I would add is to be more user friendly on retrieving county record maps.

By Nobel Systems on June 13, 2019
Hi Victor, Thank you so much for your review. We always love to hear that our customers are happy with our solutions. We will reach out to you shortly to talk about the issue with your maps. We have a
Diane H.
REHS
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Principal REHS”

OverallIt meets my GIS needs well
ProsHigh Resolution, ability to be portable on my android tutorials,
ConsSo many tools available layers etc, imagery all wonderful, wish I had time to absorb /use them all!!!