GitScrum Ratings

Overall

About GitScrum

GitScrum lets you control your tasks, user stories and sprints allowing your team to manage all their daily tasks more efficiently. Learn more about GitScrum

Arnaud S.
Head of Technology
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
August 1, 2019

“Simple and Efficient Project Management Tool ”

OverallVery helpful for managing my software development projects on a daily basis. Once you get familiar with the app, it integrates seamlessly with your work routine.
Pros- Lifetime license is a great deal - Adapts well for teams working in an agile/scrum framework - The board planning view is very helpful for having a summary of the current project in a glance - Sprints subdivision is very useful for working in iterations - Great customization as for todo lists, ticket fields and workflows. - Excellent checklist widget for tickets that prevents from having to create too many subtickets.
Cons- Tables that display information provide poor filtering and sorting functionality. For instance, sprints section is not sortable/filterable at all, whereas it would be useful to filter out closed sprints, and sort by date/name. The same scenario for user stories - not possible to search a ticket by its id, plus the url doesn't use the id either. So the IDs although useful for identifying a ticket have poor usability on the app. - Excel report for time tracking is very useful, unfortunately it does not provide totals.
Kevin S.
Chief Operating Officer
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“A Hidden Gem”

OverallGitScrub has the basics covered, and their founder Renato has been very responsive and high coordinative with their audience. It's the humans behind the genius apps like these that you know it's going to be successful not only based on their roadmap, but their relationship to care about their customers. The app isn't the most refined in the market but if you're doing Scrum it already has the tools you need at your disposal.
ProsIn this technological age it's highly advantageous to be an early adopter. GitScrum has the initiative, goals and momentum to become great, it's not about "if" it will become a competition to the ones on the market right now, but "when" it will become one. I have used this software with a team of approximately 50 people, and it helped us all align with our workflow and tasks. I do wish do see the API and the Mobile App soon, with those two shipped and working, I will be content with their progress.
ConsNo APIs yet to connect to other apps and it's not live refresh, when moving cards at this point it won't reflect on another user -- also a bit slow on loading cards. A little cluttered on the UI but that can be considered negligible with sprints.
Christopher F.
SEO
February 26, 2019

“GitScrum rocks and makes you rule!”

OverallI've been using Trello and Asana before and a few others too, but moving to GitScrum was one of the best things I could do due to it's rapid improvement. I think that describes my feeling for it the best. I really started to break up all kind of business processes into little tasks and save them as a template to have it on hand for the next time. GitScrum is a time saver and quality improver for me.
ProsWhile GitScrum is a fairly new player in town it already covers plenty of features that help YOU with your business. That is due it's ease of use and the rock solid implementation of Scrum Boards. But you're not tied to just one of them - you can have multiple via User Stories to keep yourself safe from losing the overview. Break up your business tasks if you work for yourself and want to stay focused and laser sharp when getting things done or have your team pick their tasks and get things done with the whole team easily without doing steps multiple times. The sky is the limit once you got use to working with boards (which you actually can modify to you needs completely) and if you get stuck, just head to the support and they'll help you out - at least they did when I asked them and as they treat their clients like kings, they will do so for you too! In a nutshell: - Scrum Boards - User Stories - Plenty of templates to pick from if you don't know where to start - Templating for tasks - Top User Centric Development Progress - Top User Support
ConsI didn't really like the visual appearing in the beginning to be honest. It was kind of outdated and I had my doubts. If you get to see the old design, you know what I mean, I think. But now it's a really good UI. Which is on the opposite the biggest "issue" I have. Due to the really fast improvement cycles (there are 2-3 updates a week sometimes) I sometimes need to look around for a moment to figure out where something has gone. But to be fair - it's, like I said, a young tool and they try to fulfill their users wishes and move around stuff to make it better. Up until now, once I found the "missing function" I used before, it made sense to move it. Still, it's breaking up the workflow for a few seconds so that's what I like the least although I understand the need for it. You can't improve the UI without moving stuff.... so I can live with that.
Rodrigo D.
Computer Games, Self-employed
August 21, 2019

“Excelent for Desktops. Needs improvement for mobiles”

OverallI'm very satisfied with GitScrum. It is easy to use, it is easy to configure a project and set up the desired tasks and contexts. The tasks color coding is very helpful to assess the status of the project, either overall, in the dashboars, by sprint or by user story. Minor adjustments would improve the user experience and a mobile application would help.
ProsIt is easy to use and have a great user interface. The UX designed is great for Desktops and the color coding is very helpful. Using sprints as names is great. This way we can contextualize sprints, instead of just assigning them sequential numbers.
ConsNeeds improvement in bulk actions, like assigning a couple (or a dozen) tasks to one colaborator or moving the tasks to another sprint/user story. Also, the interface (UX) in mobile devices. A specific mobile application would improve the perceived value a lot.
August 21, 2019
Marc P.
Managing Partner
July 23, 2019

“A great tool for rapid development and Agile methods”

OverallTruthfully, I didn't know what to expect when I hopped on an early adopter deal, but I figured I'd give it a try. What I found was surprisingly great. the workflow is far more in line with how we work. A series of tasks that you launch through a kanban process until they are completed, with nested commenting, built in time tracking down to the task. It's really slick and well worth the investment. I know they are relatively early stage software platform, but they have a shot at becoming a serious player in the PM software space. As of my review in July 2019, I have to only point out one issue I also put in the Cons. The lack of reporting. There is none and it's really necessary. If these guys give me even some simple reporting on a project where it's a time frame, estimated effort and actual effort logged by tasks and rolls up to the project, it would increase the value of Gitscrum for me about 25x. I know other clients would love it too. I hope it's on the product roadmap.
ProsThe customization capabilities by project to include or remove certain steps and processes. You're not confined. I also like the permission sets for the teams. We don't have a huge team, but it makes it easy for the team to know which projects they focus on.
ConsThe lack of templating of repetitive projects, archiving (removing from visibility) of completed tasks within a project and most importantly... the lack of reporting on estimate/actual on the time across an entire project and individual tasks.
Joseph I.
Chairman
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

“Developing to greatness”

OverallIt's a great product that I think has a lot of potential. The man behind it always tries to keep the group informed, and while I wish the progress was faster, I am respectful and understanding of the tough job he has and the hard work that has already been put in. Love where it's going. Just hope it gets there faster and that it is sustainable so we can use this for many years to come.
ProsIt's constantly developing and it provides great tools for those that need that are comparable to existing software. It's a one time charge that you can get which is nice to have a premium product.
ConsIt's developing into a premium product so the charge is high for the current state, but I have high hopes for it when it's finished. It needs mobile, some key things that competitors have like Trello, and should be easier to set up CName and such (I think) but otherwise a great resource.
August 8, 2019

“We switched from Trello”

ProsWe purchased a lifetime license in the early days to try it out and found that it did everything that Trello does, at least for everything we use it for. Very simple, easy to use/navigate and didn't need any tutorials or support.
ConsI'd like a little more customization on how the cards are laid out (title, effort, assignee, etc). Maybe create a few different templates users can choose from based on the content that is most important to them and needs to be seen from the main view.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
July 30, 2019

“Nice, It did beyond my expectations”

OverallI found it productive and interesting to use it, more than Trello which was my ex to-go thing. I left it in favor of GitScrum.
ProsThe thing I liked most about GitScrum is the level of freedom it give us to create custom fields and other parameters what need to make most of it.
ConsI think UI and UX still need to be improved. I often get puzzled and lost in the app.
Ricky S.
Construction, 1-10 employees
February 24, 2019

“Best Agile/Scrum Project Management Software of 2019”

OverallThis has been my best found in 2018, I am very happy with how much faster my construction projects/workflow has become after moving to GitScrum.
ProsI run a Property Construction company and we have moved to adopt the scrum project management methodology in 2018. Initially we looked at other construction project management softwares that are readily available, however they look really dated and we wanted to use something newer and more flexible and customise to our needs, this is when we stumbled upon GitScrum. Setting up GitScrum was a breeze - everything is layout intuitively, and their UI is very modern and pleasing to use. Their support is very responsive and their founder is very approachable and helpful. I had a problem setting up my account and while waiting for the support to reply, I messaged the founder and to my surprise, he responded immediately and helped me fix it. Top-notch software with a very passionate founder, I am happy I found this app and imported all my projects to it. PS: The Rabbit mascot for GitScrum is so cute!
ConsThe development team is pushing out updates too fast (they add new features and updates weekly), it just means I have to keep learning new features in this already feature-rich software.
February 24, 2019
Mikki C.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2019

“The cheapest and simplest Agile PM Tool”

OverallI think it is the best solution for startup management so far. Taking into consideration price/value.
Pros- Very simple to use, Everything is straight-forward. - You can do both Scrum/Kanban approaches for your projects. - Super cheap if you buy lifetime license. - Configurable fields and templates are super useful for new projects
Cons- UI is terrible, but you can get used to it - Support is not always great whenever bugs appear - Speed can be very bad if your connection is average
Alexander K.
SEO
July 23, 2019

“I am satisfied with the GitScrum.”

ProsWe make our product for the elearning market and we needed a tool to manage our project. There are about 10 people in our team and we use it for about six months. I see the project evolving. I especially like some features, such as taking into account development time, the project can be shared by external users, discuss tasks, attach documents. There is also an interesting feature for sending notifications if the task gets to a certain stage. We use this to notify our sales team about changes in the product.
ConsFor some projects we need a gantt chart. The plans have such a feature, but I would like to have it faster. There are some interface bugs, but they are minor, I think they will fix it.
Francesco D.
July 30, 2019

“It's a very good software for scrum”

ProsIt's easy to use and it's very useful the possibility to create some layout to insert tasks.
ConsI don't like so much the UI and the lack of a mobile app.
Raunak H.
Chief Technical Officer
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
July 30, 2019

“It gets better and better”

ProsSimplicity, customer support and frequent updates that get better every time.
ConsI don't say this as a con because they are still improving and adding more features. It's still in the early stage. So, there are 2 things right now: 1. No mobile application 2. User Experience
Jon S.

“I gave it a good try”

OverallInitially excited so purchased the top plan but quickly became frustrated and have now switched to another product.
ProsPretty easy to use and seemed to be the ideal solution but I quickly found it lacking in a number of areas.
ConsLack of features. One key feature was the white labelling but you've never implemented SSL on our own sub-domain so I've not been able to use that at all.
Simon P.
Chief Operating Officer
Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees
August 1, 2019

“A great alternative to Trello”

OverallWe co-ordinate multiple projects with GitScrum, so that everyone can share information, even when they are off site. I have had some difficulty getting people to embrace the methodology, because they are from a paper-based system, but it has won them over.
ProsThe variety of ways to configure your workspace and the Kanban cards makes this a very good tool. I played around with different templates and lists, and it is really easy to change. The document storage with the subscription means that full projects can be managed with the system, no need to leave and search around your filing hierarchy.
ConsAlthough changes take effect, the screen is not always up to date. You can add a field or a label, for example, and you only see it once you leave the editing screen.
Sérgio C.
CEO & Founder
Computer Games, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2019

“From promising to disappointing”

ProsI like mostly the ability to create sub-projects, having an integrated time-tracking and create templates for everything.
ConsThere are currently a lot of features missing, but I believe that is normal because is a recent platform. What's most disappointing is the UI/UX. When I acquired GitScrum I thought the UI was really bad, but I thought "well, it's a prototype, it will improve later", but now that it was made from scratch AGAIN and is still looking like 2008 is unacceptable, there are so many up-to-date and fully-developed platforms right now where you can get inspiration from. This doesn't seem to be a mater of having few time available, just looks amateur. The integrations were also a surprise, it said it had a lot, but then the only thing they do is to one-time bulk import everything.
August 16, 2019
Vinh N.
Team leader
Computer Games, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2019

“Ok product, not realtime for teamwork, very basic editor”

OverallIt is just basic. I think scrum focusing is the right way to follow, it makes Gitscrum a bit difference compare to other tool. However, if the tool is not improve soon, we will find another tool for our daily work.
ProsIt is fixed to scrum, that is the best score. Simple is advantage and also disadvantage. Most feature seem like other app like Trello but can't meet standard expectation even compare to redmine I used for 5 years. Lifetime deal is good for indie team but I feel not worth for the price.
Cons- Slow performance and not even realtime as expectation. - Editor is really basic. At least I need an editor like redmine (more customization like headlike, font, font color,...) - Too many option. For the newbie user, it should be focus and simple (simple here is not lack of feature, simple is enough features. An example for the messing is if I want to mark an issue a bug, there are 2 things that make me confused: task type, a bug control on the top right. - Lack of priority and sorting feature. Like I want to reorder task by priority, how can I do that. - and many other little things but annoying (like: can't insert image to the text, can't copy paste image directly,...)
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
July 23, 2019

“Lifetime Deal Isn't Bad but...”

OverallThe software is okay. It accomplishes the requirements that our team needs, but we had to utilize the software in ways that it wasn't intended (we don't use User Stories, and instead strictly use Tasks, with Subtasks as needed, for example). I chose the software because other reviews I had read indicated that it was competent, it provided the functionality needed, the price was reasonable with the lifetime deal, and it appeared that their team regularly released updates to the software. Unfortunately so far there haven't been any updates to the software and none of my enhancement requests have even been responded to, we've been using the software for almost 2 months at this point.
Pros- The lifetime deal pricing. When I was searching for a tool to fit our team's need, this seemed to fit the bill. It was reasonably priced (no monthly fees). - Mostly has the organizational structure and features that our team needed (User Stories, Tasks, Story Points, Sprints) - Private Boards (Lifetime membership) - Unlimited Members (Lifetime membership) - Kanban/Scrum boards - Somewhat customizable
Cons- So far their support team has not responded to any of my enhancement requests (It has been weeks) - It mostly has the features that I needed, but some of the features are implemented in quirky ways. - You cannot assign point values directly to User Stories (weird, right?) - List of User Stories show up on your US list forever. There is no way to archive them once they are completed, to only view the US that still needs to be completed. - When you are looking at your list of Tasks on the Dashboard, there is no indication to which US the Task belongs to (you must open the task and then you can see what task it belongs to). - Board updates made by other members do not reflect until refreshing the page - Website is not mobile-friendly and there is no app for the software. - Member management is very shallow - Making changes across multiple project boards simultaneously does not exist - Scrum tools are lacking. (There is a burndown available per sprint, per project, but it defaults to burndown by tasks completed (not effort), which is silly, and no way to change the default behavior). - There is no dashboard to see all active sprints across the whole company (you must enter each project separately) - Some pages return 404 error
Computer Networking, 1-10 employees
July 23, 2019

“GitScrum is My Go-To Tool for Project Management”

OverallI dove in after seeing what GitScrum offered, and haven't looked back. I keep track of all of my projects with it, and it helps me stay organized, on task, and productive. Plus, looking back at the end of each week on what I spent my time on helps me get organized and prepared for the upcoming week.
ProsGitScrum combines the best of various project management systems in one, with robust support for kanban boards, to-do lists, time tracking, labels, and more in one system that is easy to use (once you get the hang of it). Additionally, the way it allows you to work with teams is phenomenal for seeing what's being done, when, and by whom.
ConsThere's a minor learning curve that may be trick, especially if you're not well versed in project management approaches, but you can really use GitScrum in any way you see fit and evolve as you go.
Romanus Edy P.
Higher Education Principal
Education Management, 51-200 employees
July 23, 2019

“GitScrum Solve My Teamwork with Small Budget”

ProsMy institution has a small budget to subscribe to kanban based project management; GitScrum came to save my teamwork with a single payment for a lifetime promo. I was lucky to get this chance and use GitScrum since to increase teamwork productivity. It easy to use, even for beginners.
ConsLess theming flexibility and multiple company within single account not possible
John G.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 23, 2019

“Manage all projects with a breeze”

OverallOverall this is a great time saver. No better way to stay organized.
ProsThe simplicity of managing all our projects which helps my team plan, track, and organize their work.
ConsThe interface could have a slightly better design.
Mauricio G.
CME & Learning Director
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

“Using Gitscrum”

OverallWhile the use was a bit intuitive, there is a limited support site available for reference, the team respond usuallly within a few hours. The switch from Wrike was easy.
ProsI has more features than other similar softwares, like labels, task list, time tracking, etc which make it very convenient. Unlike other platforms, all the features are available at once, you don´t have to upgrade to unlock features. Unlimited storage space for files
ConsGitscrum still lacks some relevant features like: Automatically notify users involved in each project, so far you have to set this manually within the project which is time consuming... There is no chance to archive finished projects, all projects are seen at the main page. There is no app for android or , even though early this year they announced it Shared calendar would be a nice feature Video tutorials will be very helpful.
Juan Pablo R.
Sales director

“Great product to use”

OverallIt has been great to create projects and share with customers, we also use it for marketing campaigns, development and customer implementations
ProsUser stories included Integration with bitbucket and other apps
ConsNo mobile app so far no gant chart I've read they are coming soon
Patrick M.
Company Founder
August 1, 2019

“Great Software To Help You Manage Your Software Development Projects”

ProsI like how it's easy to create new projects, and move items from one project to another. I also like that the service can handle a lot of data in any particular project, and not slow down. Additionally, I like how you can add multiple comments inside tasks, and you can keep track of what is completed, in process, and what needs to be done.
ConsThe support really wasn't that great - I reported an issue and they didn't fix the bug. The person seemed confused about what I was talking about, and said that it wasn't a bug, even though I've been a software developer for 20+ years and it's definitely a bug. I also dislike that you can only have 199 maximum stages inside a project. I needed to create one for each country, as I'm keeping track of Foreign Policy notes for a Political project, and I had to leave out some of the countries.
Julien F.
CTO
Information Services, 1-10 employees
August 1, 2019

“The best project management tool tried for now”

ProsTask customization Time tracking Customer access User stories
ConsText filling in tasks (tagging a user can clear the text, some characters can't be filled unless you press Echap) Documents management: file names are md5, not easy to retrieve once downloaded
Fransiska A.
Business Development Manager
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
July 29, 2019

“New Features Should be added”

OverallArranging project of 4 to 9 person
ProsI like the easiness and the simplicity of it.
ConsI hope these features can be implemented: - a timesheet can be automatically created / prompted when someone move card from Work In Progress to Done, - an overall document list of submitted document on each card - a document workflow feature (New Draft, Revision, Approval) - Master Project and Sub Project can be arranged in tree view or folder-like display
James C.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

“Good product”

OverallLike, but need some additional features and working for the City, we need a lower price point
ProsLiked the timed feature, keeps my team on task and lets me know how long we are taking for items.
ConsWould like recorring ability, and still seems there could be some streamlining
Hanson C.
July 23, 2019

“Gitscrum - The project management tool you cannot pass”

OverallFor the price I paid to get into using GitScrum, it was a steal. I wish that more people would adopt GitScrum so that it can grow to it's maximum potential when more features get added to GitScrum. So far, I like what GitScrum has been offering.
ProsThe recent UI/ UX upgrade has drastically improved the navigation and usage of the software Very extensive integrations with other software The work log time feature is very useful to track the time taken to complete a task Many features and buttons but newbies will find themselves adapting to using GitScrum surprisingly quick
ConsUpdates are taking a bit long Occasional downtime but does not last a long time for each session Still has plenty of room for stability improvements and additional features
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 30, 2019

“Everything just so so, but the customer service is so BAD”

OverallSo recently I used scrum to develop software, and I come to GitScrum that proposes some interesting features. My first experience : The UI/UX was not good, compared with Trello. The performance was not so good. You need to wait for some seconds just to update the card. My team job is not updating the card, we are software developer which bunch of tasks. Another issue, my team made a mistake in a project setting, unfortunately, after that we (all) can't open project list page LOL. I tried to contact the customer service, there was no response at all, until now, from email nor chat feature in the landing page. I know it's a new brand, I can understand for some bugs, but you need your customer to get back to you, so please IMPROVE your customer experience!
ProsThe features are nearly meet my requirement.
Cons- UX was so bad - Still buggy (for paid software) - CUSTOMER SERVICE never response
Jordan B.
CEO/CTO

“Lots of potential”

OverallIt is cost effective compared to competitors, it solved time tracking which is imperative for my company, and i like the kanban / sprint combination.
ProsThis is a hybrid between Asana and Jira - with the promise of being the best of both worlds. Great board management features and we love the checklists, workflow customizations, time-tracking, sprint management.
ConsThere are still a lot of UI bugs, phantom scrolling, export doesn't export everything for backups, I don't believe there is a backup of the projects, the sprint system is too "live" - when switching tasks from a closed sprint, you lose the accuracy of the burn down from the previous sprint. The support button was removed, so I can't send feedback easily. Some fields automatically save, others have a save button. I would like to be able to have the same task shared in different projects (like Asana can do).
Gkratsia T.
CTO
August 17, 2019

“A great and rapidly improving tool”

OverallIt is a great tool, rapidly growing with promising future. Waiting for the update in the next days, where we expect to see the little issues vanish.
ProsSimple to use Gamification Instant support Decent price
ConsThe dark theme has some styling issues that are expected to be solved soon. In the early stages we faced some bugs like tasks unable to edit/delete.
August 17, 2019
Paola C.
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Paola”

ProsIn the first time My activities. Now no.
ConsThere aren't my activities. Is a big problem. I think to leave gitscrum next time
Karel M.
Automation Developer
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
July 24, 2019

“Great tool for smaller projects, larger projects would benefit from more features”

ProsFeatures I like: Tagging tickets to organize tasks in groups Time tracking (albeit I dont use it, I use separate application to track time and invoice clients) The structure seems pretty intuitive (company -> project -> tickets) UI is comfy, I don't think I ever had to search for a feature in frustration (given it was implemented)
ConsFeatures I'm missing: I would like to see tickets fallover from ending sprint to a new one, and more fluid transition between sprints. In general, sprints currently have "nothing in common" with one another, and we stopped using them, instead doing everything on the Board planning screen, which then costs us the insight of having separate portions of work divided in sprints. This is probably my most desired feature because it hurts the ease of use when attempting to work in somewhat agile way. It wouldn't hurt to have an URL that would always point to current sprint in a project, but I think it hits the ceiling with sprints not really being timeline (calendar) based, rather just existing in the same space I would love to see more tight integration with Git based repositories, and with CI/CD pipelines as well. Jira for example couples commits with tickets based on prefix (ticket has id AB-123, commits with message "[AB-123] - commit message" are coupled and info displayed). Similar approach could be used to integrate with CI/CD pipelines and display build statuses or which environment branches/commits are deployed to. I know comparison to Jira might seem a bit unfair, but you folks are in fact competing with them on some level, so ...
Ismail b.
February 26, 2019

“Gitscrum Changed my way of Communication”

ProsGitscrum is though a new app but the journey of 6 month with them changed my life, previously i was using trello and then shifted to plutio in Appsumo deal. but then found Gitscrum on facebook and tried my luck due to the daily updates that renato was sharing in group. You ask for feture and in next 24 hours you will see an update in there facebook page that this feature has been released.. Over all i am satisfied from Gitscrum and recommend to give a try.
ConsThere UI/UX aren't that much good (personal thought)
Liam M.
VP of Marketing
Investment Management, 51-200 employees
August 2, 2019

“A lot of value for your investment”

OverallWe are leveling up our marketing team into a full agency environment. Right now we don't have very many users and we are not using all of the features, but I am very glad to have those features and reports as the team grows and needs more. We have room to grow.
ProsThe value is great. The pricing and features of GitScrum destroy the competition. I have used Monday, Redbooth, Jira and a few others to run Agile marketing teams and I chose Gitscrum because of the good reviews and excellent pricing. if you are looking for an agile management tool that offers a lot of functionality without the complexity of Jira, this is a great solution.
ConsI don't like how the comments field on individual stories is so hard to edit. If you tag someone, @name, the field will delete text and jump around... that is my only complaint so far.
Rubens A.
Computer Software, Self-employed
July 30, 2019

“Check carefully if this is what you want”

OverallI currently use Assembla to manage my own projects, and while I'm happy with it and all its comprehensive set of tools (git repos, ticket system, time control, wiki, etc), I consider it too expensive. I thought GitScrum could be a replacement, and was attracted by the chance to buy it once. Let me admit it was my mistake: I didn't do the proper investigation about the services offered, and assumed that GitScrum also contained private (git) repositories for the projects. But that's not the case, GitScrum contains only the project management part. Having said that, I must say that the name of the tool/service is very misleading! I would definitely expect that a tool called GITScrum offered... well, git! I know I could eventually link GitHub or bitbucket accounts, but that kinds of defeats the purpose: I was looking for a self-contained tool, including having multiple repositories per project. My attempts to reach customer service to immediately cancel my purchase were totally ignored. So I ended up feeling this was just a Facebook-advertised scheme: a heavily social-network based advertising, with a very attractive pay-once pricing, for an under featured product. Disappointing.
ProsNice interface and look and feel, seems to be able to attend simple project management needs.
ConsVery limited set of functionalities (contains only the project management part, no other features), and misleading name/advertising: doesn't include git repositories in spite of the name. Customer support simply doesn't exist, emails are not answered.
Stefan B.
Founder & CEO
Information Services, 1-10 employees
July 29, 2019

“Very good and quality product”

Pros- Pleasant and user-friendly interface - Very comfortable board - Easy integration with multiple platforms
ConsTo add - Need Gantt Chart - Project Budgeting Change - Description of task is not very convenient - When integrating with Slack, send to Slack changes in tasks as well and indicate the person to whom the task was delivered
Carl E.
Front-end developer
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
July 24, 2019

“A project management tool with a wonderful community and fantastic feature set”

OverallI now use GitScrum to manage some personal projects.
ProsI love being able to manage a large number of projects from one dashboard, and discovering new features every time I login. There is a very active community on Facebook where you can ask any questions if stuck.
ConsThe UI is lacking but the GitScrun team are actively working on this. No mobile app but again GitScrum are working on it.
Michael D.
August 5, 2019

“Great project management tool”

OverallWe improve our productivity. My team has exactly what and when to do. Big stress is reduced when you have a good tool like this.
ProsLifetime offer A lot of tools to speed up your productivity Sprints and User Stories Many templates The founder of this product improve everyday this product and listen one by one Great support Adapts well for teams working in an agile/scrum framework
ConsI waiting the UI design so at the moment i don't have any cons I would like easier checklist but we waiting the new UI
August 5, 2019
Developer
Investment Banking, 51-200 employees

“Simple but valuable”

ProsPricing model - lifetime licence, good tool for simple task tracking and management, public boards.
ConsSlow development of new features, lack of integrations and api, bad frontend performance over some time in app.
Philippe M.
IT client Service Advisor
Government Administration, Self-employed

“A very useful tool”

OverallI did not have any tool to track my own projects, non-profit projects and even for my work. Now this has made me more efficient and I have a better idea what I worked on at the end of the day. I need to use it more because I tend to forget to enter things in Gitscrum and then I am more likely to forget to do them.
ProsThis tool is very easy to use. I could from the beginning intuitively use it without problems.
ConsThe way the subtask appear is clutters the space. It would be better if the sub tasks would be hidden until we over the mouse on top of the mother task.
Blair U.
SEO Master
February 26, 2019

“Best program I bought in 2018”

OverallIncredible program works perfectly for me and also the amount of improvement Gitscrum are planning to add to this program is out the world.
ProsBeing able to see what my team has done and plan to do next. Time jobs See how improvements can be made to jobs by looking at how long things took to happen.
ConsNothing so far since overall had no problems with the software.
Ronan M.
August 2, 2019

“ Everything I learned from Gitscrum”

Overall We use the system to coordinate deployments of our system, we also use it for marketing work. We get with him a broader view of our difficulties.
ProsThe ease of use of the software, the visualization of tasks and the constant improvements and enhancements, and my team works better.
ConsSo far the software has met all of our needs has left nothing to be desired
Low K.
Consultant

“Easy to use scrum”

OverallSo far so good, just encounter few minor bugs. Ease up my management work.
ProsSimple and flexible to use, lifetime subscription.
ConsSprint setup can't create in batch. Assigning task to sprint doesn't show the sprint date range. Incomplete task doesn't have option to automatically bring forward to next sprint. Limited notifications, customize trigger to inform scrum master on overdue tasks.
Thomas M.
Founder & CEO
July 23, 2019

“Incredible Project Software ”

OverallWe are solving the project management and delegation problems we originally had during projects.
ProsI love the ease of use in setting up a project, adding team members, and managing the projects through completion.
ConsThe only con I see as of now is not being able to add an image or screenshot directly into the software.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees

“Keep walking!”

OverallGitScrum allow us to keep on track of projects and is VERY customizable. The time tracker to know how long time you spent on some steps of your project and to verify your team members contrubutions is great.
ProsBesides the pretty little ugly dashbord, the GitScrum is full of tools that let you costumize your projects and give to your team a precisily road map to acomplish tasks on time and give to team members shortcuts to communicate to each other. And don´t forget that GitScrum is a lifetime deal. Curious about their roadmap on upgrades.
ConsWhen you start GitScrum interface is a lot confusing, but don´t giveup on this! After a learning curve the app becomes a great tool to handle projects.
Avi B.
Graphic Design, 11-50 employees

“Missing features”

OverallI think it's a great system and has an amazing future. But as long you will create all the missing options
ProsLife time price Time tracking User tracking and measure progress Own domain
ConsNo app for mobile No options in team management Can't great group Ui not the best Small options of apps connect
David B.
Sr. Data Analyst
Legal Services, 201-500 employees
July 23, 2019

“Excellent price and scalability; needs some cleanup”

OverallUsing GitScrum to plan IT and development of new platforms, tools, bugs, and ToDo's for users. Slowly expanding access to vendors working within our environment to have a cohesive Ops tool across many teams.
ProsInexpensive for infinite license, easy to navigate, many integrations to platform, quick to setup, intuitive to use.
ConsAttempted to contact support however received no response, some functionality missing (such as the ability to remove tickets from user stories), configuration menus can be confusing for granular use, little in the way of community support, account creation can become complicated if an account already exists for another board.
Navdeep K.
CIO
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 23, 2019

“Intimidating to start but once you get used to it it becomes easier”

OverallOverall so far it is fairly positive when compared to the other software's that i have used over the years. I still have to try and get the white labeled solution deployed and move it to a more wide scale to my company.
ProsTime tracking per task is super simple. and managing tasks and overall workflow is pretty simple.
ConsHad difficulty in understanding the movement process of tasks from sidebar and a few times mistakenly moved tasks to different projects.
Arnold B.
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
August 1, 2019

“GitScrum, a cost effective alternative to trello”

ProsI am on a lifetime unlimited plan. most of the other competitors only have per user per month plans.
Conslack of dedicated mobile applications. it is currently very difficult to use on mobile platforms.