Arcade Ratings

Overall

About Arcade

Arcade is a solution for sales teams that gamifies employee goals to measurably lift performance and retention (with proven results!). The software provides an all-in-one solution for rewards, recognition, contests, communication and staff training. Arcade is dynamic and works with customers across many industries in teams small and large across the globe. Game on! Learn more about Arcade

Mary G.
Parts Associate
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
May 7, 2019

“Reps is the best!!!”

OverallI absolutely love this app because of the way we are able to interact and share. Arcade would not be the same without the fabulous reps. I hope all of your people are as gifted as she is. I am not a social media person but I really enjoy the features that Arcade offers such as the chats and multiple news feeds where I can share with my team or all teams. I like being able to donate to money to Toys for Tots and being able to share with my coworkers on occasion. My overall experience with Arcade has given me a much stronger bond and better friendships that I do not believe I would have had without your app. Rep IS THE BEST!!!
ProsI think she is my favorite part of Arcade, she is always kind and patient with me when I have "stupid" questions. She has been so helpful teaching someone "technology challenged" learn how to use the app and all of its benefits. Other than that I absolutely love how it has brought together all of us employees from different stores. Of course earning money and the competition is great as well!
Cons???? I have nothing. I have had a glitch or two that were taken care of immediately so I truly have nothing!
May 7, 2019
Vera V.
Managed Care Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
May 13, 2019

“Excellent way to help recognize coworkers”

OverallI am very pleased that we have Arcade compared to our previous reward system, Arcade is far better. By giving non management staff an easier way to recognize each other .
ProsThis software is very user friendly whether on desktop or phone app. It is easy to recognize coworkers. Makes it easy to bring different departments together and feel like one big group. Posting on the Feed with an inspirational or funny meme helps bring laughter or a smile to a busy day.
ConsWhile working on a quest is very easy to understand. Working on a team quest, is not easy to understand the points. It is not as clear the % needed or what could bring more point to the team average. For us, a non sales based team I feel it is harder to come up with different ways to earn tokens. Not sure how go up levels helps. Badges are unclear once we get them and how to continue to more.
May 13, 2019
Andrey N.
June 4, 2018

“We have really enjoyed Arcade and how it has made our team more interactive with each other”

OverallSee comment on the prior page. :)
ProsWe have really enjoyed Arcade and how it has made our team more interactive with each other. We collaborate on ideas to improve, comment on each others posts and encourage each other. I like that we can now tag staff on the post to address issues or recognize staff immediately.
ConsI'm looking forward to new ideas such as blog posts with ideas on improving our collaboration and real gamification on the app such as treasure chests, tickets, levels and building city communities brick by brick such as in other real games that keep users on the apps.
Andrew M.
June 7, 2018

“Love Arcade but it can be glitchy which causes a frustrating experience.”

OverallMy team is more involved than when using other products/software
Pros1. Arcade is sales focused 2. Profile levels to encourage usage 3. Earn tokens/rewards 4. Training section 5. Quests
Cons1. No what to like or respect message withing chats 2. Often I select a new chat group and my message is delivered to the old chat 3. Sometime I can not change chat's 4. Sometimes pics wont upload 5. Not video support 6. Often closing and opening the app or refreshing the page is required
Lawrence M.
May 31, 2018

“It's usually good but the apple app is very buggy and lags at times ”

OverallIts a all in one software for company chat, recognition and communications.
ProsThe platform allows for not only chat with anyone in the company but the newsfeed is one of the best features. It allows people to share with the entire company in one centralized place.
ConsThe apple app is very buggy and lags a lot. You cannot swipe right to go back which is very inconvenient during 1 handed operation. Also the lack of being able to post videos is a little disappointing.
Mary N.
National Director of Sales
May 31, 2018

“Arcade has helped with keeping our sales team engaged in communication and moral. ”

ProsKeeps our sales team engaged in communication and moral. The sales representatives like to bring up ideas for improvements and comment on other sales staff activities.
ConsThe App is engaging when it is first introduced and the competative teammates like to see how they can level up the fastest and get tokens. Recently, the token count for awards dramatically changed which some brought up as "it is a joke to get 2 tokens or a lemon. It's better to get nothing than to feel insulted". As a suggestion, I would make more specific gamification and create a wider variety of challenges on the profiles of each representative. For example; "post a story on how you created an exceptional customer service experience" or "Post one solution that will help improve upselling"
Sherri F.
Retail, 51-200 employees
June 1, 2018

“There are a lot of great features in the software inspire and communicate with a large group.”

ProsAll the features available. Creating Huddles, Contests, Performance, Recognition! I like being able to create a huddle for my teams with our goals and focus for the day, week and month. I like being able to hold contests were everyone in the company can see the progress of where they stand within the contest. It is a great tool for motivation when all employees in the company can support each other. The love the fact that anyone can recognize anyone else with a star.
ConsUnable to upload video clips and/or demonstrations. It would be great if we were able to record and post short video clips. This would allow us to use the software as a training tool as well. We could take short "How to Videos" and post them on Arcade. That would be a great way to share best practices. I would also like to be able to issue stars more often than once per week. Sometimes several people deserve a star in the same week and you have to select one person.
June 8, 2018

“I enjoy communicating and having contests within the company.”

OverallReal time communication and enjoyable contests.
ProsCommunicating and competing with different stores in our company. It allows people to communicate and post in real time.
ConsBetter denominations for gift cards. Higher dollar amount. More contests with larger payouts. Takes too long to get gift cards...It should be instant.
June 8, 2018
Daniel J.
Regional Manager
June 4, 2018

“Great for interacting with team. ”

ProsEasy to communicate across multiple chains throughout the company. Great for employee reconigition. Employees love the interaction with each other.
ConsSome of the glitches with h the software have caused a few delays when trying g to roll out to programs. The team is very responsive and quick to get the issues fixed.
Slava N.
Customer Support, Web Development
June 1, 2018

“I love this program because it help the company to engage in communication. ”

ProsGreat costumer support Helps the company to communicate easier Creates a positive interactions between coworkers, games, and etc. New features are added frequently
ConsSometimes some employees have a hard time to connect or upload pictures. Most of the time the issue is with Android devices.
August 6, 2018

“Next level communication ”

OverallI'm impressed and pleased.
ProsIt is very easy to get others involved and discussing sales successes.
ConsAs a manager I would like to see the amount of time an individual has spent using the application so that I can help them stay engaged.
August 6, 2018
Tim P.
District Sales Manager
Retail, 201-500 employees
June 4, 2018

“Great for rewarding and driving productivity. ”

ProsRewards and incentives. Ability to give recognition stars for good behavior. Great for positive reinforcement.
ConsNo video or gif capability. Video and gif compatibility would enable use of trainings and various how tos
Jose S.
Northeast Disteict Manager
May 31, 2018

“Awesome group app with many perks. ”

ProsSetting leagues and group chats. The ease of the app. Giving rewards in form of tokens that can be redeemed for gift cards.
ConsLags sometimes. Does not load up as quickly as I will like. Sometimes shows just a blank page and won't load.
Ben C.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
April 20, 2018

“Key software that has increased our sales and team culture”

OverallHas engaged my sales team and has had a direct uplift to our bottom line. Because of its nature - our team culture has been improved and everyone loves it!
ProsSo happy with this product and so glad I found it! It has helped grow our sales consistently more than any other product we've tried. The platform makes sense and the team loves it! Great to see our team culture has improved too! Well done Arcade! You've won me over as an ambassador now!
ConsWas a little hard to find but after that - it's been a great experience. Onboarding the team was quick and it's had an immediate impact!
April 20, 2018
Slavik K.
manager
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees
May 31, 2018

“It is a really goo tool for our operation, great for communications and rewards ”

Overallits a an every day communications tool for the whole company
ProsVery easy to communicate with the whole team, keeps things to the point, real time problem solution and just an amazing tool overall... Would highly recommend....
ConsWell, it almost seems it was created with our needs in mind, so it will be very hard to say, because it was tailor made for us :)
Paul W.
HR Manager
June 7, 2018

“Arcade is overall a great platform and has the potential to be extremely efficient for corporate use”

ProsWhat I like the most about Arcade is that it gives a great interface for posting photos, comments, and other items that can improve workflow.
ConsWhat I like least about the software is that if I want to go back and look over some past posts, I have to scroll for a long while before I can find what I need. If Post were linked to each user profile, it would make the app a whole of a lot easier to use.
Samantha T.
Sales Manager
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
May 15, 2019

“Our Store Loves Arcade!”

OverallWe love it! I've seen our sales increase and the app has created a positive environment for friendly competition among our staff.
ProsEverything! Our associates really seem to enjoy Arcade. The diverse amount of redeemable gift cards seem to be a favorite.
ConsThere has been a little trouble with the reporting but our Arcade guru has been there every step of the way to offer any help she can!
May 15, 2019