Recruit CRM Ratings

Overall

About Recruit CRM

Recruitment Agencies across 35+ countries trust Recruit CRM. Recruit CRM is a recruitment software with ATS + CRM. An affordable solution to manage your day to day activities. Manage candidates, clients, contacts & share jobs on your website. Send & receive emails within the app. Recruit CRM comes with a powerful resume parser which can parse resumes found in your emails. Automatic job board posting, email triggers, & boolean search makes Recruit CRM the best option for agencies. Learn more about Recruit CRM

Javed B.
Accounting, 1-10 employees
October 14, 2019

“From product, to features through to support - Very Impressed”

OverallI spent a long time researching CRMs, demo's plenty. If you are looking for a quick, intuitive system which you can completely tailor to your specific needs, this is a very impressive emerging player in the world of CRM/ATS's. The proactivity and volume of updates in their roadmap is what will make them into a serious player in the not too distant future
ProsThe thing for me is their responsiveness to feedback and the pace of updates that are coming through. If they carry on with this as they are they will be one of the major players in what is a crowded marketplace Also: - Highly customisable - Easy to use - Support through videos and directly speaking with them - Not cumbersome. Minimal clicks.
ConsNothing so far. I would've said about having an open API which I now understand is in the Q4 pipeline
Stefani B.
Human Resources, Self-employed
September 25, 2019

“Excellent Customer Service + Functions + Price ”

OverallI first came across it in a Facebook Recruitment Group, the individual I spoke with asked if I wanted to get on a call to discuss the product. I said yes and was pleasantly surprised. The people who work for the company make it all that much better for me to use the product and overall I have been able to fill a role with using it. My clients also likes to use it to review candidates as well. Overall, I would 100% recommend. Also seeing what's to come in the coming months really makes me happy because it keeps getting better and better!!!!
ProsI like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better. I also love the fact the owner and other people in the office have personally spoken to me about the product and the new functions coming out. It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people!
ConsLeast like would be that there are possibly 2 ways to do one task, which makes it hard for me to recall how to do something. At the end of the day, I have realized its because there are normally more than one routes to take to an end destination! It is not a deterrent in my day-to-day use of it.
Dan B.
August 1, 2019

“The best ATS/Recruiting CRM for power sourcers and headhunters”

OverallThe best ats/recruiting crm on the market for small agencies/freelance recruiters. I really like that it's a father/son team running the company. Sean (the son) is extremely helpful and very intelligent. The kid is going places.
ProsEase of use and that it is organized for maximize efficiency when dealing with a lot candidates. Great sourcers and recruiters understand that the ability to record and access data quickly is arguably the most important aspect of sourcing, and they know sourcing the most important aspect of recruiting.
ConsOnly that it's not finished. They're working on updates rigorously though and will have the vast majority of the features our team will need by November 2019.

By Workforce Cloud Tech on August 7, 2019
Thanks for the kind words, Dan! We're going to continue to work with you & all our customers across the globe to build the perfect system :)
August 1, 2019
Albert B.
Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees
June 10, 2019

“Great CRM/ATS system with the best and friendliest helpdesk”

OverallRecruitCRM really has been a valuable contribution to our business growth (turnover multiplied factor 7 in 2018, factor 3 in 2019). It allows all of our staff to work on one platform for business contacts and aplicatant tracking.
ProsHaving one system for CRM and ATS is the main attribute. The helpdesk is always available and very helpful. There is a great link to LinkedIn, it supports and tracks our communication within our company.
ConsSome of the dashboard functions could be improved, we are in contact with the programmers to improve the functionality.

By Workforce Cloud Tech on June 18, 2019
Thanks for appreciating our support team, Albert! We're planning some really interesting updates to our dashboard in the coming months that you will just love ;) It's an absolute privilege to be a part of your incredible progress and we wish you continued success in the coming years. Cheers!
Louis H.
Career Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
June 12, 2019

“Great product with easy to use interface”

OverallOverall very happy with the software. I am able to do all the tasks with ease. The features are also great and not as expensive as other recruitment agency software.
ProsThe software is extremely easy to use with many good features that help recruiters do the job quickly and productively. It is also a lot cheaper than other softwares.
ConsThe software is fairly news and new features are being developed to improve the software.

By Workforce Cloud Tech on June 18, 2019
Louis, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review! We really appreciate your kind words. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We're psyched already!
Ariane D.
Head Hunter
June 10, 2019

“A software that meets all my needs as a headhunter”

ProsI have been looking for a software that was both the customer CRM part and a recruitment tool for a long time. RCRM answers these two issues. It is also very free, we can easily customize it to have the information we need for our own business. the design of the site is very good, easy to understand and read. Finally, I have never had such a relevant customer service! they are very responsive, and always find a solution to our questions! it's particularly pleasant!!!
Consnothing, I'm happy to use their software! there are regularly new features that meet my needs!

By Workforce Cloud Tech on June 14, 2019
Thanks for the kind words, Ariane. We really appreciate your vote of confidence! We take great pride in giving our users the best customer service possible and building our system with their feedback.
Christopher R.
Recruiting Director
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2019

“Fantastic CRM/ATS”

ProsOne of the most intuitive and best thought out CRM/ATS systems I have used (and I have used many.) RecruitCRM does everything you want it to do and does it well. Its customizable applicant tracking system and built-in reporting tools are easy to use and make managing candidate pipelines a breeze. For Managers, the built-in KPI reporting tools are excellent for managing a teams performance. The user interface is excellent and super easy to adapt too. I have been using RecruitCRM for about 3 months now and really like.
ConsOverall RecruitCRM is great, but it's new and can be buggy from time-to-time. The good news is that the support is top-notch and issues are addressed and solved quickly.
September 5, 2019
Randy B.

“Best ATS has to offer”

OverallIt has been a seemless transition from my previous ATS to Recruit CRM. I have never had better Customer service!
ProsVery easy to use and everything ties in nicely from parsing the candidate to billing your client:)
ConsThey are a smaller company, so they are slowly working out the glitches which are very few. However, any issue that you have gets resolved really quickly.

By Workforce Cloud Tech on June 18, 2019
Hey Randy, thank you for being awesome! We strive really hard to fix things if they ever go wrong (which happens very rarely ). We think about what our customers want all day long & That's what results in great customer service! See you around ;)
Rob S.
August 12, 2019

“Fantastic Cost-effective Recruitment CRM”

OverallGreat, and fantastic customer support.
ProsThe software is very user-friendly. Not too many avenues/layers to get lost or get your head around.
ConsIn the beginning, certain features were not functional.
August 12, 2019
Denis L.
Talent Acquisition
October 11, 2019

“Higky effective”

Overallamazing onboarding, in a few minutes I was able (alone!) to work on our recruitment funnel. Clearly all the features are designed to serve a staffing agency.
ProsYou are productive at the very first minute of use.
ConsSearch engine needs to be more powerfull
October 11, 2019
Daniel K.
Account manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
October 16, 2019

“Best CRM-experience”

OverallBefore the RecruitCRM we work with a very heaveloaded excel sheet. After a few weeks of onboarding our experience compared to the excel is like day and night. We have saved so much time and energy since we started working with RecruitCRM.
ProsThe quickness, easy to use and the great customer support. If we have any questions they are quickly answered through the CRM-chat functionality. Also very cost efficient and scalable.
ConsNothing acctually, as soon as we identify a possibility for improvement we have a pragmatic dialouge with the CRM-team in how we can either fix the functionallity or change our way of working with the CRM.
October 16, 2019
Sofia J.
October 3, 2019

“Easy to use recruiting software”

OverallVery very nice, response times are super quick and they really value my opinion and ideas and are super helpful with everything
ProsCommunication is excellent, RecruitCRM listens to your needs and new features are coming up on a constant basis. Easy to use, nice UI and like it when you can customize it to your needs
ConsIt's a work in progress so need to wait for some features to come but not an issue for me
October 3, 2019
Gavin M.
General Manager

“Very Happy”

OverallFast and efficient client and candidate management
ProsThe software functionality is excellent, the usability and support is also excellent and the direct support from the team is very good
ConsVery little comes to mind I'm happy with the product and service
Daren T.

“Old dog, new tricks”

OverallAwesome
ProsThe simplicity of use, not bloated and super efficient
ConsThere is nothing that I like least about this product.
Dirk S.
Managing Diretor
June 13, 2019

“Great new ”

OverallWe were looking for a solution that is easy to use and has an agile team behind it - many solutions out there are way too complex. There are still ways to go for some functions to be implemented and we are looking forward for the app to be released soon.
ProsThey listen and adapt to their clients. We needed them to have our data hosted in Europe, it was our requirement to get into a business relationship with them. They contracted immediately with a server provider in Frankfurt, Germany. Their customer service is just amazing.
ConsIt needs still some features that we would have liked from the beginning, but all items are on a development schedule...and they deliver on time.
June 13, 2019
dakota p.
June 10, 2019

“Extremely customizable and one of the cheapest platforms I have seen”

OverallIts been amazing the support team they have was probably one of the best I have ever worked with and the fact I was able to start using the program the same day as I bought it made me love this CRM/ATS, even more, its an amazing platform.
ProsThey parsing tools for LinkedIn makes my life 1000% easier.
ConsThere are a few random bugs that get annoying but if you contact support they fix them extremely fast. Its a new program so you have to expect there to be some problems.

By Workforce Cloud Tech on June 11, 2019
Hello Dakota, Thank you so much for reviewing us. We are extremely happy to have you on Recruit CRM. Your feedback has helped us tremendously. We plan to continue working hard to deliver the best customer service & product experience to you. Thank you. Team Recruit CRM
Janine H.

“Happy customer”

OverallThe support team at Recruit CRM have been fantastic with training and any questions i have. There are regular updates to improve the service. This is a cost effective and efficient system
ProsSimple to use and has all the functions i need to run my business efficiently
ConsNothing to complain about . Early days but the system is working for me

By Workforce Cloud Tech on June 14, 2019
Thank you so much for reviewing us, Janine. The team here at Recruit CRM is thrilled to read your awesome review! We're extremely excited to be part of your journey of building a successful recruiting business in the months & years to come :)
Guilherme G.
Recruitment Consultant
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
August 7, 2019

“Good Feedback”

OverallI use the system everyday because our corebusiness is recrutiment. Considering our processes, Recruit CRM is a very usefull toll to support our work, register our candidates and help our activities.
ProsThe system itself is great. Easy to use and all the features are really good.
ConsI really do not have anything to tell about something i do not like in the system.
August 7, 2019
Sharon T.
HR manager
June 11, 2019

“Very setisfied”

OverallVery good experience.
ProsVery good customer service and attitude. Professional and patient. helps and solve every problem and listen to every question, available 24/7.
ConsThere are still some problems but they fix everything.
June 11, 2019
Breno C.
October 10, 2019

“Happy user ”

OverallGreat customer service and product!
ProsThe product is a perfect fit for recruitment agencies
ConsWe are happy users and have no comments about cons.
October 10, 2019