Helper Helper Ratings

Overall

About Helper Helper

Web-based volunteer management platform that helps companies, schools, non-profits, and colleges track and coordinate service hours. Learn more about Helper Helper

Caitlin C.
Athletic Academic Counselor/Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Coordinator
Higher Education, Unspecified
April 12, 2018

“Efficient, makes my life and job easier, wonderful customer service!”

ProsThe customer service is incredible, I can always get an answer to a question within a couple hours. This app has helped me stay organized when it comes to tracking community service. I have student-athletes asking me everyday how many hours they have or what else they can do to earn more hours. This is the perfect application for that, because it posts opportunities, but also organizes everything for you.
ConsHonestly, I have no complaints. Because if I had them, I would call Helper Helper and they would take my complaints into consideration and change it or talk me through issue I'm having.
Ashley D.
Student-Athlete Support Specialist
April 10, 2018

“We love Helper Helper and use it for all of our community service tracking ”

ProsIt is so user friendly both on a computer and the app our student-athletes have access to. They also are staying up with the latest and have made some incredible updates this school year that we have found very useful.
ConsNo complaints on Helper Helper system. If anything - we would love notifications to also be able to be sent to the student-athletes from us as administrators in case reminders are needed.

By Helper Helper on April 12, 2018
Thanks for the review!! We actually just launched a custom notification area for our coordinators. I'll reach out and show you how they work!
Adam S.
Student-Athletes Affairs Assitant
April 10, 2018

“We utilize this for our student-athletes.”

ProsMobile function Able to copy multiple events for future events Ability to have site supervisors use the code to check people in
ConsReminders need sent to use the app. Map feature for check in to prevent people sharing the check in code for those not there.

By Helper Helper on April 12, 2018
Thanks for the review Adam!! As always keep the feedback coming!
Kristy B.
Deputy Director of Athletics/SWA
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
April 10, 2018

“The HH staff is so easy to work with. Quick response rate. ”

ProsLess work for me. Having an online system makes my workload a lot easier. I don't have to manually track.
ConsThere isn't an admin feature on mobile version. I have to log in to my computer to be an admin. I can only be a user on mobile.

By Helper Helper on April 12, 2018
Thanks Kristy! Love your idea about an admin Mobile view!!
Christopher E.
Director of Student-Athlete Development
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
April 12, 2018

“I love their product and the people there are the only thing that surpasse it. They are phenomenal. ”

OverallFreed up so much of my time!!!
ProsEase of use and how easy my student-athletes can use it when they commit to it. I don't know how I made it without this in the past!
ConsSome compatibility issues with excel but all you have to do is update your software. There really isn't anything wrong with the software though.
Debbie D.
Director of Resource Room Services
Education Management, 11-50 employees
February 21, 2019

“It Helps!”

OverallWe are posting volunteer opportunities in the community for our students and faculty. We track each individual's hours as well as the total hours for students and faculty as a whole.
ProsThe app is super user friendly. It easy to add opportunities and track volunteer hours.
ConsThe app does not link to the service organization so there were a few glitches with the organizations not being prepared for our volunteers.
February 21, 2019
Tricia B.
Deputy AD/SWA
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
April 10, 2018

“Easy & Effective way to track community service!”

OverallEase to track & report.
ProsEasy way for student-athletes and coaches to log hours, post opportunities and run reports on community service. Reporting function is great!
ConsStudent-athletes sometimes do not download the app, but coaches can still add and validate hours very easily.

By Helper Helper on April 12, 2018
Thanks for the review Tricia! Keep up the good work!