Leantime Ratings

Overall

About Leantime

Leantime is the project management system for startup minded teams. Easily move from ideation, research and validation, to execution by using our Idea Boards, Research Boards, and To - Do Management tools. Taking the fundamentals of lean, agile, and design thinking, we've created an opinionated platform that eliminates the guess work in project management so that you and your team may readily simplify your business development and project management processes. Learn more about Leantime

Sheldon K.
Co-Owner
Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees
February 1, 2019

“All the things!”

OverallGreat, fast software that is clean and helps organize my business tasks with the rest of my team!
ProsIt has all the features that most bigger, more expensive platforms have. I love being able to see what is going on in my organization right away
ConsWhat I would have loved to see is like an import from a previous project management platform, such as Asana or Monday, both of which I have used.
February 1, 2019
Jeff C.
Marketing Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
March 15, 2019

“Great Product For Managing Projects”

ProsClean interface and layout for managing projects. Easy to set-up and track different projects. I've used the roadmap planning and task management quite a bit. Good product for teams.
ConsNot too many complaints on this one. The UI/UX feels a little dated compared to some newer SaaS products but as far as features and functionality go, I recommend this product to teams and individuals as well.
March 15, 2019
Yeyo C.
Sound Mixer, Boom operator, Sound designer
Fine Art, 1-10 employees

“Excellent”

OverallWell for me is excellent for traking my timetable work hours and dliver ontime
ProsSo intuitive no need instruction manual just time to explore the interface
ConsNo app available whats make it kind of limited
Alex V.
Design, Self-employed
February 8, 2019

“Exceptional fundamentals, effective results”

ProsLeantime covers all the bases for project management. It has all the features required to cover your bases. The timesheet function is not common among other project management platforms. Leantime does a good job integrating reporting and metrics that lead to valuable insights.
ConsThe UI is very effective and easy to navigate. Though it could be improved to have a more cutting edge, flat look. I expect it to get better over time though, support seems very proactive in regards to the customer base.
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“An interesting upstart”

OverallAdmittedly, I haven't used leantime too much. Perhaps some of my confusion would be alleviated with experience, but it just wasn't intuitive enough for me.
ProsLeantime is doing a good job of trying to provide flexibility to its users. I like the idea of being able to manage a project with burn downs, tasks and sprints but also have other projects in the same group that are managed with Kanban.
ConsThe workflow is a little bit confusing. Projects feel more like tasks? How do I group things together, I would like to switch between projects and have all the settings, tasks and charts in view for that project but see nothing else about my other projects until I switch to them.
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
February 5, 2019

“If Trello was way better. ”

ProsThe simplicity of the software was a nice relief. It's simple, but yet very powerful and very customizable. I enjoy the functionality that comes with the ease of use.
ConsI do wish there were some better planning tools incorporated, but for what this tool is, it is a great tool.
February 5, 2019
My Le G.
Founder & CEO
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
February 8, 2019

“Leantime - a comprehensive project management system”

OverallI used it for ideation and conceptualizing for a new startup business. The real time collaboration features were really nice.
ProsI liked that it included almost all the features of disparate pm applications (timelines, research repository, kanban boards, etc.) in one application. Fairly easy to learn but learning the more complex features takes more time. I also really liked the real time collaboration features.
ConsSometimes features would not work or they were hard to unearth. Video tutorials would be nice. I do wish it had the chat functions that Slack has. I'm not a fan of Slack; it's just more noise to distract me.
Internet, 11-50 employees
February 4, 2019

“A bit overwhelming at first but seem to be really useful”

OverallI was trying it out for some side projects- it was nice to have everything in one place, however finally I've moved to trello as simpler and cheaper solution.
ProsRich featureset that makes it possible to keep overview whole business- from idea to execution.
ConsIt's overwhelming and requires some time to get used to and connect all the dots.
February 4, 2019