Acobot Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

About Acobot

Acobot creates a smart AI chatbot for your website or online store in a few minutes. All you need to do is provide your site URL. Aco will do all the work for you. You can then convert up to 50% leads or sales from existing traffic. No change to your website layout or store settings. No need to design or maintain dialog scripts. Set it up with a few clicks. Start growing your business in 5 minutes and get back the job you love. Learn more about Acobot

Lon S.
July 23, 2019

“The Acobot WordPress Sales Chatbot”

OverallGREAT! My experience was So amazing, I actually wrote a book about my experience with Acobot called "A.I. Chatbot, Unexpected Positive Consequences" which hit #1 on Amazon in three categories for more than a week! Thank you Acobot!
ProsI was predisposed to not liking chatbots and found them annoying. I thought I would set up Acobot on my ecommerce web site www.PaperModelsOnLine.com. It was VERY easy to set up and only took minutes. Within the first day I saw it helping my customers, closing sales, and capturing email addresses. BY the end of the first month, I saw a 30% increase in revenue! I then saw that same 30% increase every month since I installed Acobot!
ConsI honestly don't have any dislikes. At first, the web site was difficult to navigate, but since then, they have improved it!
John M.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

“Amazing chat bot”

Overallwe need to manually attend less user questions.
ProsIt worked more than what we expected. it's ability to select particular product as per user instruction is amazing
ConsThe little problem we felt is not able to feed some custom data. like in our case shipping cost to particular country etc...

By Acobot on August 7, 2019
Glad to know you're happy with the chatbot! As for the problem you mentioned, you can teach Aco to answer any questions by one of the following method. 1) Add the question/answer to a web page, typically your FAQ page. 2) Add the question/answer using FAQ feature included with your Acobot account. One more thing, we've published a new edition of Acobot, Virtual Shop Assistant for WooCommerce, since you've added Aco to your beautiful online store. I recommend you upgrade to it for even better performance. Thank you for your continuous support! We're here if you need help with upgrading.
Padyala P.
Vice President
Information Services, 11-50 employees
July 24, 2019

“My Aco Bot experiance”

OverallIt is ok but has a got a long way to go and needs to improve quite a bit.
ProsIt does some fundamental job of greting a person and introducing itself
ConsIt can easily do a lot of other things which can be built but I find it absent It can talk about the company or Website It can be fed about the latest news so that people won;t fel it is just a bot out there It needs to know a lot of basic information which is missing right now

By Acobot on August 6, 2019
Thank you for the comments and suggestions! Acobot is a goal oriented chatbot, designed for sales boosting or lead generation. For the most use case, the news might not be proper. Still we recognize news and other services might be helpful to some websites like yours. We'll make improvement by allowing customers to customize services and topics for their unique needs.
July 24, 2019
Alex D.
VP Business Development
Research, 11-50 employees
May 10, 2019

“Great Tool”

OverallOverall we have 24 sales individuals that drive sales to our company. We are extremely happy to have found this tool. Our customers are asking us the name of the tool because they would like to implement the same system.
ProsWe like how we as a company can add the responses from the questions our clients could ask. Also the AI engine learns from the website content and that save us a lot of time. It will immediately engage customers and ask for specific information that otherwise they will not give us. Specially if the request are after hours.
ConsWould love to have control of when the voice gets activated.

By Acobot on May 14, 2019
Thank you for the comments and suggestions. We're sure to improve the voice feature and give customers more control on when and where to trigger the voice. Will keep you posted when we have made any progress with the feature. Thank you again!
May 10, 2019
Terry L.
Organiser
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
November 1, 2018

“Outstanding system with brilliant customer service”

OverallOur enquiries are now responded to in real time at any time. As we changed our system or our website Acobot changed with us. We seemed to help new users better than previously.
ProsThe ease of installation and the continuous help and assistance from the support staff, they went far beyond the norm and never had any qualms integrating our numerous requests.
ConsThe option to add additional languges, however, I understand these are already under development.
November 1, 2018
Lon S.
Ambassador (First Ever)
January 9, 2019

“Acobot Makes You Money”

OverallMany customers and prospects came to my site before Acobot and left frustrated because they couldn't find something. I had no idea! Now, they either get the information they are looking for or I get their email address so I can help them and convert them into new customers. Acobot is worth every cent. It pays for itself everyday!
ProsIt was very easy to install. The chatbot actually indexes your entire site to provide custom responses and links to pages and files. You can easily customize the chatbot icon. You get a complete transcript of every chatbot conversation. The chatbot continually asked for email so you can capture the lead. Acobot turns frustrated prospects into happy customers!
ConsThe main web dashboard needs some work, but you only use it when setting up.
January 9, 2019
Lucy W.
Web Developer
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
October 31, 2018

“An amazing bot”

ProsEasy to use. The chatbot automatically answers user questions based on the website. You even don't need to teach it. Smarter than any other bots I ever tried. It brings more enquiries and lower bounce rates. I strongly recommend Acobot for every business who wants to grow online.
ConsAcobot would be perfect if it supports languages other than English.
October 31, 2018
Camille A.
Business Owner
July 29, 2019

“Get Acobot for lead capture and engagement”

OverallSo far so great, your homepage needs work though... the vectors used on your site seems to be used by a bunch of websites.
ProsI believe they have been developing this app since 2011. Bot seems smart and can learn the pages on your site (indexing your whole site) in a short amount of time. Support are helpful and respond in a timely matter. I installed the widget for a day and already gotten 12 emails from visitors who tried the widget so Acobot is a great widget/bot to have on your website for visitor interaction and lead capture.
ConsWhat I least liked about Acobot is it constantly play this AI voice on the website every time a visitor goes onto a different page. I had one visitor saying it was irritating. Although I am not 100% sure if we can currently disable the voice features yet.

By Acobot on August 6, 2019
Thank you for the review and tips! Based on our observation, the voice improves conversion constantly. Still you can disable the voice as you prefer. This how: 1) Click the hamburg menu icon. 2) Choose "Voice". 3) Click cog icon. 4) Click "Turn off". Just drop a line if you have any questions. We're always happy to help! Thank you again!
Internet, 51-200 employees
November 13, 2018

“Easiest Wordpress Plugin Ever ”

OverallOverall has been great. Really terrific development team and customer service
ProsEasy to Use It learns your website and then answers questions about your products and services. We are optimizing our new website to work with this chatbot. Will report on our progress as our experience evolves. Customer service has been outstanding and again, the tool has been easy to operationalize and goes right to work.
ConsProbably the only downside is understanding clearly yet how to optimize the tool. It does a great job but if your website is not clear enough the chatbot can only work with what you give it. We are simplifying and recreating our site so I'm sure Acobot is going to get alot smarter in the near future.
November 13, 2018
Mrityunjay S.
Information Services, Self-employed
September 24, 2019

“Great for all Sort of businesses”

ProsEasy to use Engage perfectly with visitors Delivers what it says
ConsLess Voice options No realistic widget option
September 24, 2019
AJ S.
Co Founder
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
May 17, 2019

“Acobot - convert visitors to customers.”

OverallThe idea is to increase form conversions on our website. Acobot was recently installed on the site to achieve this goal. The Share Gems team is still tracking how effective Acobot is in helping us achieve this goal.
ProsGreat customer support and varied chatbot features - enough to deserve an install.
ConsThere's not much to not like. There's a bit of a hassle in integrating with Wix premium. However, the technical team is very responsive and quick to help with any integration support.
May 17, 2019
Doug M.
November 8, 2018

“Outstanding Product and Great Customer Service”

OverallThe thing I thought was very unique was the fact that the President of the company was very helpful to me. He even responded to my email, which is rare these days. I know because I am the past president of a bank and I always made it a priority to have good customer service. Vic at Acobot understands the same.
ProsLeaning my website and being able to get more business and help my customers.
ConsThere was nothing I found bad about their products and services.
November 8, 2018
Ankit B.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 26, 2019

“Acobot ”

OverallIt was great. I have seen the bot evolve since last two years and it really great what the Acobot team is doing. Great job!
ProsVery easy to set up. Doesn't require any coding skills. The knowledge db is built automatically, and page redirect happen s automatically on the site.
ConsCould be cheaper, and apply to more website types and maybe even mobile apps.

By Acobot on August 6, 2019
Thank you for the feedback! We're striving to provide better service at more affordable prices. As we continuously improve the algorithm and system, we'll be able to offer better prices finally. Thank you for the continuous support!
July 26, 2019
Mohammad Z.
Software Architect
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
October 19, 2018

“Excellent chat bot”

OverallI would like to say Aco chat bot is an amazing chatbot, that is easy to use, install, and excellent support. Keep up the good work.
ProsThat it will navigate the user to required page. This is amazing feature
ConsSome of my clients face a slow in respond time for the chat bot.
October 19, 2018
Joachim K.
Online Media, 1-10 employees
February 6, 2019

“Must have”

ProsAbsolute no brainer, saves time, saves effort.
Consnothing really, avatars should maybe be more customisable

By Acobot on February 8, 2019
Thank you for the feedback! We've just improved the navigation so the custom avatar feature can be found easily as below. 1) Choose "UI" - "Widget" from the main menu. 2) Click the cog icon to expand the dropdown menu and then choose "Custom avatar". You can then upload your own avatar or specify URL for it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in preparing your custom avatar.
February 6, 2019
Kyla G.
Editor
Publishing, 1-10 employees
November 9, 2018

“Easy & Effective AI Chatbot”

OverallOverall Acobot AI Chatbot is a helpful plugin with a wide array of applications. Acobot is a great way to provide instant answers online, as well as a way to supplement your customer support team when they're away. Acobot can be setup in less than an hour, including crawling and learning all your important pages. From there it's ready to help visitors to your site. Online reports and logs make it easy for you or your team to stay on top of what Acobot is up to. All a round a great tool.
ProsEasy, affordable AI chatbot that is perfectly suited for growing businesses without the ability to hire a round the clock customer service team.
ConsCurrently only available in English, and the free plan does mask leads.
November 9, 2018
Petra R.
website owner
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
June 20, 2019

“Acobot active on my website . . . feedback ”

OverallThat there is someone, or something active on my website. Also, able to answer questions and providing answers (hopefully).
ProsTo acknowledge a potential customer and if needing further help? For a customer, browsing the website for information &/or to make contact with the owner?
ConsHaving it only activated in the last 3 days, I haven't had use of its full potential. Will be looking forward to see all its capabilities (if possible). At the moment, it is only activated on one of my websites. May pursue having this activated on a few more down the track. So the cons? Not much to report at present
June 20, 2019
Jonathan W.
April 10, 2018

April 10, 2018
Vivek C.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
August 3, 2019

“Great bot”

ProsIt gives very polite response to customers. You can make it learn very easily
ConsMore avatars that look like professionas should be added

By Acobot on August 20, 2019
Thank you for the suggestion! We're sure to add more professionally designed avatars. For your information, we're also making avatar selection easier and improving customer support by adding more resources. Thank you again!
August 3, 2019
BIDYA SAGAR B.
Accounting, 1-10 employees
July 31, 2019

“Very Good”

OverallSo far good.
ProsI can see this is working better on my website. Easy to installed. Highly recommend.
ConsCan have bit smaller bot icon -too big for use.

By Acobot on August 7, 2019
Thank you for the review! We will review the size of chatbot avatar on various screens. Basically we'll make it adaptive to screen so it looks nice on all devices. Thank you again!
July 31, 2019
Seetharama R.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
June 11, 2019

“Necessary tool for business people”

ProsThis made us get leads with immediate response
ConsImmediate response to customers
June 11, 2019
January 8, 2019

“Using Acobot for my project”

OverallCustomer support was awesome, they guided me through the grey areas. the online documentation may need some more elaborate pictures especially for first time users.
ProsAcobot afforded me the space to automate my online support. It was very fast understanding of my business and gave good answers that suited client searches within acobot ai
ConsThere wasnt much flexibility to choose the Icon representing the bot

By Acobot on January 10, 2019
Thank you for the frank review. Currently the following options are available for the AI avatar: stock images and custom image. For custom image, you can either upload it to Acobot server or host it yourself. If you have questions about custom avatar, feel free to let us know. We would like to help you with it, at no extra cost. Thank you again!
January 8, 2019
Harendra G.

“Awesome Software”

OverallThis is a nice tool we are using, Most of the chatbot provides the simple answer and when you update the information you need to update the chatbot also but Acobot read all the information exist on the website and collect the information automatically.
ProsHelp the customer to find information and save time. Make search very easy.
ConsSometimes the icon show over complete moble screen and user not able to find the close button.

By Acobot on August 6, 2019
Thank you for pointing out the usability issue with mobile edition. We've make an improvement based on your feedback. The new design ensures the uses can easily open or close chat widget on mobile devices and thus improve the usability greatly. Please test it and let us know if it works as expected. Thank you again!
Parna S.
Intern
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
May 29, 2019

“Acobot Review”

OverallIt was good and helpful.
ProsAcobot is a really good software to try in your website. It helps the visitors of your site get directed towards what they are seeking hence it gives them a good experience. It's easy to use and the features are also good.
ConsI did not find many cons however with more R&D may be the product could be made more interesting.

By Acobot on May 31, 2019
Thank you for the suggestions. We'll work hard to make Acobot not only valuable but also interesting!
May 29, 2019
Pavan P.
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2018

“Simple and Effective”

ProsIt is super easy to set up and requires minimal effort to get started and start answering customer queries.
ConsSome integrations and APIs would help. But I am sure the team is working on them and they'll be available soon.
December 5, 2018
Rakesh S.
June 15, 2012

“Automate Support And Cut Costs: Review Of Acobot”

OverallThe software wins high marks for usability. Installation barely takes a minute and is a simple copy-paste job. All you need to do is paste a Javascript code to begin using the chatbot. Installation and use is extremely user-friendly, enabling even the most non-technical user to be up and running in less than a minute. Acobot is a great four-in-one deal: It engages users, clarifies their queries, decreases support costs, and increases conversion rates! Recommended!
ProsGreat tool to automate common support functions
ConsMight be a great idea to make it available in multiple languages
June 15, 2012