Sirv - Smart Image Hosting for Websites and Apps Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

About Sirv - Smart Image Hosting for Websites and Apps

Sirv is the fastest way to serve images to your websites. It hosts, processes and optimizes images on-the-fly, empowering you to achieve near-instant page loading. Easy file management across your organisation, Sirv is a joy to use. It also delivers the fastest 360-degree spin and deep zoom images, for retailers to give richer product experiences to shoppers. Start your free trial at the Sirv website today. Learn more about Sirv - Smart Image Hosting for Websites and Apps

Mark K.
April 6, 2019

“Sirv not only have great online products - they back it up with amazing support too!”

OverallWhat sets Sirv apart is that they back up their excellent Image Hosting and Apps with incredible support. It is not uncommon to receive an answer back from them with 30-60 minutes. When I compare this to a competitor in the US, their response time was over 24 hours. This makes a massive difference when you are trying to sort out issues quickly and have customers relying on you for a quick response. Not only are they happy to help me and very generous with their time, but they also see the bigger picture and are happy to help my customers too. This is a refreshing approach in this relatively new and quickly evolving industry.
ProsSirv's image hosting is designed with simplicity in mind and anyone can quickly become adept at using it. If you want to customise or edit your online content and delve a bit deeper then Sirv caters for this too. I have set up my website using their recently launched Sirv Media Viewer and are really impressed with how this has implemented 360 Spins into my Wordpress website. The Media Viewer is very powerful, allowing a multitude of customisations. I look forward to seeing what they come up with next. Sirv's 360 Spins load super fast and the navigation icons look slick and contemporary. Content is optimised and delivered via their CDN's. Their 360 Spins are responsive too, resizing automatically to fit all platforms quickly. I can't fault their Image Hosting and Apps - they are leaders in their field.
ConsI can't fault their software, to be honest. When I do ask why they don't offer a certain feature, they always seem to come back with a very logical reason as to why they chose not to develop and support it. The important thing is that they are weighing these decisions up and choosing to put their time and resources into developing and supporting the important stuff!
April 6, 2019
Miles R.
Online Media, Self-employed
August 13, 2018

“A cost effective CDN solution for small websites”

OverallI use Sirv display Technical diagrams on the website along with the products from Sirv's sister product Magic Zoom Plus. Sirv alows me to do so without loss of quality
ProsIt is important that I can display my clients' technical drawings online who are architects and landscape architects. Sirv allows me to do so. The ability to specify parameters in the URL enables one to tweak one's solution quicly and easily. I like being able to save a combination of settings in a profile - it saves a great deal of work. The documentation is excellent, as is the support.
ConsThe combination of parameters is almost infinite, and so sometimes it is difficult to work out an optimal solution. Images created in CMYK color space are not supported: for me, this has been more of a "gotcha" than a real problem.
August 13, 2018
Darren O.
Marketing Manager
Wholesale, 201-500 employees
May 31, 2018

“good and bad”

Prosits great, really improves performance. The system has the potential to seriously improve our page load speeds.
ConsCannot get it to work on Magento 2 which is crucial for us. Not enough support for M2 and doesn't seem to work in the way we had expected. We just want the system to bypass M2 image handling and sirv our images in the most efficient way. Also magic zoom still doesn't support M2

By Sirv on June 26, 2018
The Sirv Magento extension now supports Magic Zoom and Magic 360. Major new version (June 2018) can bypass M2 image handling and works on any Magento 2 website. Another version coming soon will sync images even faster. Get the latest version now: sirv.com/integration/magento.
May 31, 2018
Molly P.
Director of Marketing
May 21, 2018

“Sirv is a user-friendly and powerful hosting solution for 360° product spins.”

OverallThe ability to upload image files quickly without having to rename them. The ability to easily customize 360° product spins with numerous features. The ability to convert 360° product spins to videos and GIFs.
ProsSirv is incredibly user-friendly. I can upload 360° product images without overly specific naming conventions. I can customize features of the 360° product spin within Sirv platform. For example, adjusting fullscreen, zoom, autospin, hint language, watermarks, etc. are just a few of the features that you can customize with basically one-click. I also really like the ability to quickly and easily convert 360° product spins to videos and GIFs.
ConsI'd like to be able to incorporate multiple 360° product images (different products) into a single viewer. This feature may exist, but I haven't found an intuitive way to do this in my use of Sirv. It may just involve a special workaround that I have yet to discover.
Zackary B.
June 1, 2018

“Sirv has been great for our 360 ecommerce images”

ProsThat it builds the 360 image on its own once the images are uploaded. Another big plus is that we can have the image auto-rotate in either direction. This makes life a little easier when we shot our images in reverse direction.
ConsPricing still seems higher than average hosting fees but I understand it's also a platform too. Another con in my book is that the interface needs to be cleaned up a little on the options (360).
Diogo D.
Creative Director
Printing, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2018

“The best 360 viewer! UltraFast Image Hosting Service”

OverallA service that really works with a price together and an excellent support.
Pros- Image Loading really fast - Beautiful 360 with support for multiple rows - Customer Support - It Works - Price - Tools - Documentation
Cons- Poor Interface for advanced settings - Better integration with Wordpress - Support on other languages
Paul H.
Warehousing, 1-10 employees
June 4, 2018

“Sirv seems to do a great job at displaying”

OverallIt's integration with Magic Zoom Plus
ProsI like its integration with Magic Zoom Plus. That is really the only reason I use it. The support has also been very good.
ConsThe extra load time for the js slows down my page. Also, I get multiple errors for every page that doesn't have Sirv picture. The console for over 4k parts shows this error twice. Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () Google marks me down for page errors.
June 4, 2018
Jaap P.
photographer
May 11, 2018

“I am fully satisfied using Syrp genie mini and Syrp software on Nokia 1, making scenic 3D-videos.”

OverallI now can make smooth video recording with my camera, while turning.
ProsFor me Syrp genie mini with software works as I did expect. I first turn on the Syrp genie mini. Then I open software on my smartphone, start connecting, software starts bluetooth on phone and connection comes fast. I do need one and a half turn, so this is 540 degrees. Then I have to set time, in my case 3 to 5 minutes, depends on the situation. When camera is ready, I press video record button on camera and then start Syrp software. On my smartphone I can read degrees, time and a graphic where I can see how far turning is from starting point and end point. When 540 degrees turning is finished, Syrp genie mini stops. Then I press record button on camera again to stop the recording. When I will make another recording with same settings, I just can make a new start with software, settings will be the same. With Cappasity Easy 3D Scan software I then make on my computer a 3D-file, ready for web or e-shop for 3D4webshop.
ConsSometimes the Syrp genie mini does not stop turning automatically after finishing the pre set turning.
Alex S.
Ops Manager
June 1, 2018

“Great product that's easy to use and has helped us convert more sales ”

ProsEase of use; the app makes it very easy to see what reviews are coming in and thus choose whioch we want to feature on site.
Consnot being able to choose what order the reviews show in; if you could choose the order in which they appear it would be beneficial to us
Nick B.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees
May 30, 2018

“By using SIRV it has brought our website to life”

OverallIt allow website users to rotate the products image and view from different angles allowing them to fully understand the product.
ProsIt allows our customers to view products in 360 degree, rotate them and view rear panels etc. By having this feature it prevents many phone calls to the office asking for images of products.
Cons I do feel the annual renewal cost is high, we are not the user as this is done by our website developer - we are the administrator. From speaking to the developer they do not have any concerns.
May 29, 2018

“Our website has used SIRV software for several years now, and we are happy with our experiences.”

ProsWe like this software very much as SIRV allow us to have fantastic zoom facilities on our online images, and being fine art dealers this is crucial to show our original paintings to best effect.
ConsI can honestly say that we have to date had no negative issues with SIRV; and when we did have some minor technical queries re. uploading and/or re-sizing images on to our site, SIRV customer service were very friendly, helpful and efficient.
Tae L.
web developer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
May 3, 2018

“I used Sirv to re-size and leverage CDN for the image hosting for my website”

OverallMy site has been definitely improved in terms of load time performance due to image hosting CDN and re-sizing.
ProsThe images definitely load faster and makes the images lighter / better optimized for my wordpress site. I'd say this app alone improved my wordpress more than any other optimization effort that I performed to my site. It did not require any technical task - it simply took in quick configurations and handled the rest for me.
ConsThe pricing. I was looking for an image hosting /optimization solution for the site , which is for a non-profit organization (church). The steep pricing plan for anything more than 0.5 GB storage is not something I can afford. If I was a business user, I'd definitely consider this pricing to be reasonable, but not for my church.
Paul E.
May 28, 2018

“I primarily use the 360 spin application. I have tried others, but SIRV's was the easiest to learn a”

OverallOpened up new business opportunities for online ecommerce and expanded the services and capabilities I may offer to clients as their businesses embrace ecommerce platforms.
ProsVERY easy to use. Once the files are uploaded and the 360 object spin is generated, its very easy to embed the link on a website. Spins may be created fast and deployed with ease.
ConsSome of my clients may not want the "Powered by SIRV" logo showing on their website and would prefer it appears proprietary.
May 28, 2018
Zach S.
Senior Marketing Project Manager
May 8, 2018

“Sirv has a great tool and exceptional service!”

OverallSirv provided a solution to image and "spin" hosting. Our e-commerce company needed a simple and effective means to host our 360-degree photography and Sirv fit the bill. Additionally, they consulted with our team directly to brainstorm additional solutions we may have found beneficial.
ProsSirv has a simple user interface. It knows what it does well and capitalizes on it. Its functions are somewhat limited, but the team is very willing to discuss enhancements to their platform and program.
ConsThe simplicity of the program was both the greatest value and only con worth mentioning. Again, my concerns about the limited functions were met with specific and detailed conversations about ways to meet customer demands. I'll never forget the willingness to provide direct development to enhance features to the customer's needs.
Jacques Pierre N.
CEO/Photographer/Editor
May 24, 2018

“The support is efficient and helpful, and the overall functionality and ease of use is superb!”

OverallAble to create gifs and online PDF for displaying documents inside a Virtual Tour easily, and create content that can be delivered quick and easily
ProsThe speed of uploading and CDN for delivery of content is outstanding and the embedding,video, link and GIF capability options are amazing
ConsWhen changing the autospin speeds and directions, the preview sometimes does not reflect correctly and the options of adding hotspots on spins and slideshow abilities needs too much coding knowledge, but other than that there is not anything else that I can think of.
Kimberley H.
Programmer
Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees
May 29, 2018

“Great software with excellent support.”

OverallHelped us give our customers a good shopping experience.
ProsWe utilize the zoom feature and it has done what we need to provide our customers with the level of detail they want. Customer support with questions has always been excellent.
ConsNo cons from my point of view, I have not had any issues. The one feature I missed has been added back.
Chad W.
Front-End Developer
Internet, 11-50 employees
May 8, 2018

“Great image delivery service that delivers on several fronts.”

ProsThe interface is clean, the structure makes sense, and the image processing is FAST! I appreciate that the customer service is willing to make custom code changes when things go wrong.
ConsIt could use more flexibility with the way it displays 360 images on BigCommerce. I would like to be able to put more than one 360 image per product, and I would like the ability to have a common-sense folder name instead of just the product ID (while still associating with the BigCommerce product). I'd also like some more commands in the context menu. I'd like to be able to right-click a folder to delete instead of having to use the top bar to delete.
June 6, 2018

“Amazing fast and so easy to use! Don't need to worry about my images anymore”

Overallspeed & image gallery !
Prosfast, easy to use, many options to edit images, new web image format and resizing for the user screen without a line of code, cdn
Consthe defer loading (lazy loading) could be a bit more fluid for the end users because I could see like its not working
June 6, 2018
Reed M.
May 30, 2018

“Sirv has allowed our company to give great e-commerce imaging options to our customers”

ProsThis software is easy to use and once uploaded to the server it becomes 100% hands off and is always stable.
ConsPretty much no downside to using this software. If anything I would say that I need more storage, but that is not a bad thing... It just means I need to purchase a larger package!
Design, Unspecified
May 21, 2018

“It is the system that most pleased me to publish the photos 360 °, your answer is fast.”

OverallAn additional option to offer to customers. I have a client who bought the idea and is already a user of the services on the site, with very good acceptance of the project.
ProsIt is a relatively simple manipulation system, the images are delivered as promised with good speed without deterioration of them. The configuration options are good, we had no problems so far.
ConsWhat I do not like is the drawing of symbols for enlarging and reducing images. The design could be cleaner, more modern and discreet, it has to be visible more to the user and not compete for the attention of the user, more than the photo published.

By Sirv on May 28, 2018
Great to hear Sirv is working well for your needs. The design of the buttons is completely customizable. We provide 20 possible designs or you can create your own in CSS. It's easy and described in our help center at sirv.com/help/. Please email us any questions and thanks for using Sirv!
Jon Gitle E.
Software Test Engineer
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 10, 2018

“The discussion in question is about alternatives”

OverallStill Sirv is a litle bit better than the alternatives and I am impressed. Maybe when my business pick up and I got more 3D elements into my digital framework, then I will possible use Sirv.
ProsThe quality of gif spinning was very good and it was very easy to get started and test it. Good explanation and user interface. Absolute a good alterative for big volume business netshop .
ConsFor me with a small business and just a few products then the pricing is to high. Also I am selleing through facebook brand where I have the alternative to run/store the rotating 3D object on the facebook server. Also my web hosting has technology to pre create /store a 3D view or gifer. When a person use my web site then the heavy graphic is stored ready for the next user to use it.
November 10, 2018
Gavin M.
May 25, 2018

“Sirv have been brilliant, very supported”

ProsIt makes it very easy to improve your ability to serve brilliant imagery to your customers, its integration and setup was a dream
Conserr, nothing really, like i say its an awesome piece of cloud software and they are very very supportive too
Ian P.
Developer designer
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
July 13, 2018

“Fast, well documented and good support from staff”

OverallAffordable image serving and time saved by leveraging many image manipulations via my website templates.
ProsThe ability to request images with a range of treatments by using either preset profiles or simply by passing query strings via the URL.
ConsA change in the web interface broke a bookmarklet I had made to help my clients. This was a pretty odd use case, but it'd be nice to get a heads-up about any changes in the future.
July 13, 2018
11-50 employees
April 26, 2018

“Great product, great price, great support! Couldn't be better!!”

ProsIts very easy to use and the support very responsive! Free tier is generous enough for small projects.
ConsNothing I can really think of. I tried other similar solutions before Sirv and none of them met what Sirv offers.
RICHARD M.
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
June 3, 2018

“Very easy to install and works well.”

OverallMakes my website 1000% more effective ( and that is an understatement ). Panoramic photography is very difficult to present online and this is exactly what I needed to make my work accessible to the online viewer.
ProsEasy to understand and install, I tried to use Microsoft Deep Zoom but couldn't make it work properly. This was easy.
ConsOverall I haven't had any complaints about the performance of Sirv zoom. I am a panoramic photographer and I have wanted for a long time to find a way to add a zoom feature into my website. I did have to reduce a few of my file sizes as many of my files are quite large ( over 30 MB ).
June 3, 2018

“is a amazing service”

Overallis to easy to use
ProsIt was easy to use and very friendly software, I would recommend it to use it daily to my friends, the trial was very comfortable and I like to be kept informed
Consall of the software I like to be easy to use daily and be able to be informed about the products they offer
51-200 employees
May 21, 2018

“360 Degree Photos in a Snap. Love it!”

OverallEasy implementation of storage and utilization of 360 Degree photos that showcase products, both new and used, to a variety of customers. It's invaluable when taking into consideration the thousands of dollars people spend on the equipment we feature with Sirv.
ProsUI is simple and elegant while offering lots of bang for the buck when it comes to features and customization.
ConsI wish there was an app form. I don't mind using the web-based service, but a desktop feature would be unbeatable!
Todd C.
Retail, 1-10 employees
April 26, 2018

“We have used SIRV to optimize our images on our Magento website. Their support team has been great.”

Overallimproved site speed and reduced storage space
ProsThe customer support team is very helpful and responsive. The software is pretty easy to use and having a free introductory storage plan is great.
ConsThe capacity of the free introductory storage plan is not really enough to do a lot with, but it lets you get started and test things out. The monthly cost is high for us simply because we use Magento CE so the SIRV account is more than our website hosting.
Kimm S.
Graphic Designer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
May 24, 2018

“Overall, we were satisfied with the program.”

ProsThe software did exactly what was expected. It was easy to use and navigate around. Customer service was available to answer any questions or trouble shoot issues.
ConsThere were glitches with the thumbnail images inside the admin tool when changes were made. The new image would not display.
ChrisTopher G.

“Great & Easy to use”

ProsPro's- Well to start off i found the whole process of using the website extremely easy, Visually is was easy to navigate and i was up and running with a few clicks.
ConsCon's, Hounstly, Not much to write here, It sometimes takes time to load on my phone when im out and about and want to quickly check something i did or familiarise myself again with something but apart from that I cant say much else.
Simon H.
Design engineer
Furniture, 11-50 employees
May 25, 2018

“Very easy to use, a usefull marketing and sales tool”

ProsThe UI is well thought out and easy to use. Capable of doing more than we need but it does exactly what we wanted.
ConsI can honestly not think of any bad points, a lot of colleagues are very impressed with the outcome.
Jared L.
Photographer (full-time)
Retail, Unspecified
May 22, 2018

“Very simple to use! Sirv automatically makes high quality 360 spins and with customization options.”

ProsSimple. The GUI is very user friendly. When I first tried using it I noticed how user friendly the GUI is and how quick the 360 spins were created. The spins are easily embeddable on your website with many customization options and the control are smooth and accurate. I've used other similar online services in the past, but I found Siri to be the most professional and surprisingly low pricing. The support was very fast for when I had some questions, that's something that is also very important to me.
ConsIt's solid, I can't think of any issues with the software. It's simple enough for users who just want to drag and drop and be done - but it has many customization options for advanced users.
Kevin L.
Manager of Support and Technology
Photography, 11-50 employees
May 21, 2018

“Always been helpful and easy to interact with”

OverallEase of helping clients run it and a simple way for clients to test out a hosted viewer solution as opposed to clients having to try out actual integration of viewer code.
ProsThe simplicity of the interface. Always easy to get up and running and the documentation provides a detailed explanation of what to do.
ConsSometimes it is tough to help people with implementation beyond just the iFrame. Also we have found that the share functionality is nice but when they are viewing it on large screens, we get feedback that it is loading to slow, most likely because they are having to load full resolution images.
Photography, Unspecified
May 3, 2018

“Love the product and have signed up to deliver a number of products. Pretty simple to use. ”

ProsAmazing 360 videos easily. Although compressed a lot the images still look great. Love how smooth they look and the in house compression is pretty simple. Lots of features too. Some I don't need but they really are great when tested.
ConsTold to upload the largest sized images which uses massive space which I am charged for. Then sirv crushes the files to deliver the 360. Although they don't charge for their created files there should be an option to only keep their files so you don't have to go on higher priced teirs. The file management system can be a little confusing and convoluted at times. Folder options are pretty hidden. A lot of options are quite a few clicks away so getting lost can be an issue at first.
Elijah R.
Independent Developer
May 14, 2018

“Sirv has been a reliable image hosting service”

ProsI like that for my small app this service is free and easy to use. I like that to access my images I can use their image name in the url (helps if I want a random image of a certain type, ex: sunny-1.jpg, sunny-2.jpg, sunny-3.jpg)
ConsThe load time for the images are a tad slower than some of your competitors. This is the main drawback of this software.
May 14, 2018
Morten F.
Video editor

“Great and easy”

OverallEasy for us to trial the 360 images we took.
ProsEasy to use and it Had a free option which was great for us because we were using it to trial while building a new website.
ConsI found that the folder system was a bit klunky to use. Keeping in min that this was probably early on. Other than that there wasn't a lot of other cons.
Jacki L.
Head of Marketing and Communications
June 1, 2018

“Extremely user friendly and effortless to use!”

ProsI love that it is so simple to use. My whole team uses it and getting them trained on it is effortless. It also serves as great storage for our high res images. No matter where I am, I can sign in and download them.
ConsI dont really have anything negative to say about this software.
Jason P.
Retail, 1-10 employees
May 23, 2018

“Excellent customer service! The finished product looked and worked excellently on my website.”

OverallThis software added a unique element to my eBay listing which other competitors in my niche did not have. Also, the product created an "ease of use" for my customers which allowed them to become immersed in the photos of the products which were now interactive.
ProsI enjoyed the ftp server and the ease of use of the software. The posted rendering of my images truly added a great value to my product listing.
ConsThe software required a small tweak to be able to comply with eBay listing policy. The staff worked with me to address this issue.
Retail, Unspecified
May 11, 2018

“I was looking for an easy way to add our 360 photos and this worked well.”

ProsIt is a high quality way to demonstrate our products in 360. After uploading photos we pretty much were ready to go. It doesn't take too long to load on the page.
ConsI wasn't able to use the test version to do bulk photo editing. Tall order for a free product I know but would have been nice to test!
Ian F.
VP of Finance
May 8, 2018

“I love sirv. Best 360 Spin software /photo hosting out there ”

ProsIt wa super easy to use and the spins were created automatically- and they look amazing. Plus it's a good image hosting site
ConsI wish the watermark wasn't so noticeable/ but it is the free version so I understand. I could always upgrade to paid version to skip the watermark
Dorian V.
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
November 9, 2018

“360° Spins are easy with Sirv”

OverallIn looking for lightweight uploading images and spins for my website and my clients' sites, Sirv meets my requirements. Very easy to use and I definitely recommend it.
ProsAs easy as dragging and dropping files.
ConsI don't know yet. Possibly have volume discounts for companies that I have use Sirv's site.
November 9, 2018
kenneth h.
web master
Computer Software, 1-10 employees

“excellent”

Prosexcellent cdn for image , image optimizer and webp converter, excellent features of this software for my wordpress web page
Consfree feature and and cdn space very little, need more space and cdn speed for proof the software, but this software hace an excellent potencial
Parker H.
Developer
April 26, 2018

“The most effective and easy to use image hosting product available. ”

ProsI love the fact that the integration of the sirv plugin was as seamless as adding a blog post. The plugin was essential to the speed of the website.
ConsI wish it was absolutely and completely free. The plugin has amazing features but limited support with the free version.
John D.
photographer
May 30, 2018

“very easy to use application.”

OverallI am able to share my projects to social media and my website with ease
ProsUploading of image is easy and fast, Delivery and hosting is good. Delivery response is good.layout of application is neat and simple. Analytics is good.
Consthe customized options could be configured in a more dynamic, user friendly and interactive way. Not very easy to use the customize menu. The profile setup configuration also to be more user friendly.
Andrew L.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
May 29, 2018

“Its convenience to cross check the products”

OverallAvoid mistake after ordering and save unexpected cost.
Prosthe spin feature is the most effective way to avoid mistake before making the purchase order and finding the new parts
ConsSEO feature not include in this software, if combine with this I think will be more effective to introduce to more user
Yasser A.
Studio Manager
Retail, 5001-10,000 employees
May 23, 2018

“One of the easiest 360 software I have ever used.”

OverallIt's perfect but does not meet our requirement.
Pros- Easy to use - Multi-function - Flexible plans - The full-screen function does not contain hosting address
Cons- Missing internal search engine for high volume entry - Hosting still photos beside of 360 (based on compatriots)

By Sirv on May 28, 2018
Excellent that you found Sirv perfect Yasser! We're sorry you didn't see Sirv's powerful search feature. The search box is in the top right of all pages. It's fast and extremely useful. Search is also accessible via the Sirv API. You can host any image on Sirv - 360 spins, static images, zoom images, panoramic images. Our onboarding team would love to help you and and/or give you a demo. Thanks from the Team at Sirv.com
Curt W.
Marketing

“Great platform”

ProsEase of use and immediate functionality. Powers my 360 images like a champ. It has never not worked and have been pleased with it very much.
Consnone. It has never not worked and when I update or upload images it does what it needs to do. No problems.
angelo r.
sir
May 9, 2018

“Good plugin, easy and usefull”

Prosextremely easy interface and good responso from customer service and assistance. Good good good good
Consmore options in advanced mode and new interface. very good software and interface in fact. i suggest
May 9, 2018
May 8, 2018

“using for 360 spins. works as expected!”

Prosease of use. Best way to create 360 spins in web and e-commerce. Using Sirv for all my customers projects.
Cons500Mb limit on the free plan is a bit low. Sync with other cloud services would be nice feature to have.
Chris S.
May 22, 2018

“Easy to install and use”

ProsI love the plug and play option across multiple platforms. The ability to convert 360s to video and animated gif are great for social media and other platforms that don't offer 360 capability.
ConsHave not come across issues yet. I had some issues with my theme and Sirv but customer support remedied the issues within a day.