Boomerang Ratings

Overall

About Boomerang

Email productivity app for Gmail that notifies senders when their emails are opened and when links within the email body are clicked. Learn more about Boomerang

Eman J.
Recruiting Coordinator
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ employees
December 28, 2018

“Boomerang is the best tool out there to organize your blasted email!”

OverallOverall, Boomerang has been an angel for me. Without Boomerang it will be hard for me to keep up with my commitment in getting back to candidates, and letting them know what they need to do or where they need to proceed a day before their interview. I get a lot of awards and thank yous from candidates and they see our business as very responsive and professional because we never failed to update them regarding their next steps or whether or not they got the post.
ProsIn recruitment, you seldom get just less than 20 emails per day. If you did, well you're lucky! It is a bottleneck to get things done in recruitment if you're speaking of email commitments such as sending email blasts for next week, or sending turn down to a candidate you just interviewed after a week or sending a candidate for final interview a day before his set schedule. We resorted to using sticky notes before, but it is unsuccessful because sometimes sticky notes are not that too sticky and they fly away, and there arises complaints of being unprofessional from candidates we failed to give an update. With Boomerang, it resolved that problem because instead of pending that responsibility and jotting it down to a sticky note, you can just do it now and pend it being sent to whatever day and time you would want it to go out. With Boomerang, we have successfully met 100% compliance in sending out turn down emails, notification or reminder emails, and office-wide campaigns easily.
ConsI like everything about Boomerang. Maybe what I least like is the price, and why I just learnt it a year ago. If only, I heard about this when I started my career in recruitment, everything should have been a walk in the park!
December 28, 2018
Education Management, 51-200 employees
February 6, 2019

“Boomerang (for Gmail)”

OverallI have been using Boomerang with my gmail account, and it has been working great. To be honest, it gives me so much of flexibility since I tend to work a lot during non-standard work hours. I have also being using it a lot to advertise events and send reminders about them (I would schedule all upcoming reminders all at once, so that I don't have to think and remember about them later). The only downside of this software: if you want to use it on your phone, it won't work automatically with your email app that you already have. Boomerang has to be downloaded separately; and whenever you want to use it, you would need to write the email through that actual app (not through your email application on the phone). It is not a big deal, but it may become confusing if your email box is dealing with a lot of different email that are normally sorter in a gmail box, but are not, unfortunately, sorted in the Boomerang app.
Pros- delayed emails - an ability to edit/delete/reschedule your already scheduled emails - very easy to install and use - its not expensive - an ability to schedule particular time when you would like to read your emails (I know this feature exists, but I have never used it)
Cons- an unpaid version has a very limited number of emails per months that you can use, which is not going to be enough for sure. So, I can say that the software isn't free. - doesn't sync with an email box in the phone (boomerang software needs to be installed and used independently from your phone's email application) - design
February 6, 2019
Government Relations, 1001-5000 employees
November 16, 2018

“Has done more for my inbox management than any other product ever”

ProsIt's easy to use. My inbox is one of my to-do lists, so why leave something there when I know I don't need to do it, respond to it, or act on it for days or weeks? Boomerang lets me bring that email back whenever I want Boomerang is especially great if you're managing a team these days. In the ways I've used the tool, it meant that I got great at answering emails (used the boomerang feature to pop something back up in my inbox after a certain time) and my employees stopped chasing me for answers to things. Most importantly, it made me better at respecting my employees time. I write emails with to-dos or follow-up items late at night and schedule them to drop in employees' inboxes first thing in the AM, instead of showing them I'm emailing them at 11 PM.
ConsI don't pay for it - so I often run out of free credits for the month. Other than that, I think it's perfect.
November 16, 2018
Layne L.
Sr. Territory Account Executive
Publishing, 51-200 employees
July 19, 2018

“Boomerang has changed the way I use email”

OverallThe benefits are far greater than the costs. It really helps me keep after people when I need to get something done.
ProsThe tool is simple, there aren't a ton of features, so it's easy to use it for what it's built for. It does a great job at making sure I don't forget about an email that needs to be responded to, but doesn't need a response right now. The other great thing about it is that bayden does this program called "Revive your inbox" that really teaches you best practices about how to manage your email program. It has changed me from creating layers and layers of folders and spending a bunch of time filing emails that I'll probably never need again, to someone who can use the search feature in gmail to find what I need whenever I need it.
ConsIt can be easy to create a backlog of boomerang messages in your inbox. Too easy to put off that follow up you need to do.
July 19, 2018
Internet, 501-1000 employees
June 20, 2018

“One of the best email productivity tools!”

OverallProductivity, Diligence
ProsThe tool allows you to schedule when emails will be sent. This allows me to set and forget emails (to be sent at times of my choosing) and opens up my band-width to tackle other tasks while knowing that the emails will be delivered at a time when my recipients are most likely to respond. I also love the ability to "boomerang" emails for which I was expecting replies, but didn't get, so that I can follow up from my side. This removes the need for me to remember whom I had mailed last week and helps me intelligently follow up.
ConsI find it occasionally annoying because when I load my gmail, boomerang has to load via the google chrome extension and it slows down my Gmail. The 'pause' button feature does not work well - once you pause an email from a recipient, I have struggled to unpause the email which is odd.
June 20, 2018
Kir C.
Publishing, 1-10 employees
July 30, 2018

“Helps you send the e-mail when you think it should be sent, not right now”

OverallReally great productivity piece.
ProsEver have a feeling that sending the business proposal at 3 in the morning isn't the right thing for the "corporate image"? Ever thought that you need to have client think that the 5-minutes complete job is a complicated 2-hours endeavour? Then this brilliant piece of software is for you.. It can also "boomerang" the e-mail to your in-box in a few hours or days, so you will get the fresh reminder exactly when you need, without those strange letters cluttering your mailbox. Very very good productivity tool
ConsWell, you need to pay for it to get all the small bits and pieces. But monthly rental also gives you the "return receipt" function for your e-mail (you will know if your e-mail was opened 50 times before the company replied to you) and other practically unlimited functions.
July 30, 2018
Rob C.
Marketing Copywriter
May 21, 2019

“Makes you look real smart”

OverallI use Boomerang to schedule emails with international contacts all over the world. It makes my life a lot easier knowing that I can get important messages into their inbox at times when they are most likely to be active in their inboxes. Being able to track opens, link clicks, etc. also helps me to understand how productive my outreach is proving to be, which is nice.
ProsTracking reads and link clicks are a big part of what makes Boomerang great, and I do like using those features on occasion to get insight into how my external messages perform. The biggest benefit I see, though, is in using the scheduling feature. Boomerang has dramatically improved my success rate in getting timely responses to my emails just by virtue of letting me time messages for when the recipient is likeliest to get it at the top of their list. I've even gotten a few compliments from people surprised that I was active and emailing at unusual times and days. Truth was, I wasn't working at all; Boomerang just made it seem like I was really on the ball.
ConsMinor complaint, but the UI in the Gmail application really doesn't look very nice. There are also a couple of issues with button and field placements potentially leading to misunderstandings. I would recommend reviewing your activity carefully so that you're sure that what you're attempting to do is actually done.
May 21, 2019
Rachel M.
QA & Compliance Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
February 20, 2019

“Productivity soars with a clean inbox”

ProsI use my inbox as a 'to do' list--until something is addressed, I leave it in my inbox. At times though, I am waiting on another person or want to revisit something in a few weeks without starring at it every day until then. Boomerang allows me to do just that--with the click of a button, I am able to ensure that emails wind up back in my inbox and, with a clean inbox, I can focus on what really needs to be addressed now.
ConsBoomerang works by almost forwarding the email back to your inbox. Thus, with gmail, you might have a thread of emails (the original one and then the one from boomerang). Once you get used to this though, it really is not a problem at all.
February 20, 2019
Christina M.
Interim Director
Education Management, 10,001+ employees
March 21, 2019

“Delay Send, Tracking, and Return to Inbox”

ProsI was missing the ability to schedule messages to send later that was possible with Microsoft Outlook. My current employer uses Gmail as our platform and I had to draft an email and then send later. It was taking too much effort, thus came Boomerang. I can now work as late as I want, but send all the emails the next morning. It really helps me stay on top of my work. I can also schedule messages to send later if they aren't important right away. This is one of my favorite workplace tools.
ConsOccassionally the software glitches, but it is very rare and a quick refresh is all that is needed.
March 21, 2019
April 21, 2018

“A game-changer in managing my inbox”

OverallReturning important emails to my inbox at a later date, reminding myself to follow up with people by scheduling the email to bounce back to me if they don't respond.
ProsI use Boomerang to help manage my personal and work-related email accounts. It's been a massive help since I started using it . I used to let dozens of emails pile up so I wouldn't forget about them, but the ability to send them away and have them return at a later date is invaluable. I also love being able to schedule follow-up reminders for myself by scheduling sent emails to return later if they don't receive a response. The "responsible" feature that rates the quality of your email using AI is pretty neat too.
ConsCan be a big buggy sometimes when verifying that I'm logged in, but nothing that hampers usability.
April 21, 2018
Monica M.
Gerente General
April 23, 2018

“Excellent tool!”

Overalldeclutter my inbox! such a nice thing to be able to concentrate on what I have to do at a moment, a not to have 20 emails on my inbox just to not loose them.
ProsI used to mark as unread threads of email that I need to keep track on, with boomerang you can just select the amount of time you want to wait until an answer if you don't get one by that moment boomerang will let you know, that's an excellent feature that cleans my inbox. Also a great feature is that you can schedule emails to be sent later, so if you are working late you don't have to worry about bothering others at inappropriate times. Read receipts are also great so you don't have to ask for an email to know if someone read yours, especially if you don't need an answer in particular. People can also opt out, but in that case if you boomerang that message you will still keep track of it. A thing I find great is that whatever email you need to keep an eye on gets on your inbox, I usually forget to look at things or special places (aka click on special folders, labels, etc), this way I don't miss a thing!
ConsAs for my concern I haven't found any flaw on this tool! I know there might be some cons but for what I need its perfect and I got used to it in less than a minute.
April 23, 2018
Investment Banking, 5001-10,000 employees
March 5, 2019

“An honest opinion”

OverallWith Boomerang, I can schedule emails in advance, providing an enormous convenience in furthering my career.
ProsI really enjoy that I can send emails at a predetermined time. Personally, when I need to send out multiple emails, but don't have the time to do so in a short span, I like to use boomerang so that I can write them out in advance and not have to worry about it in the future
ConsThe interface is definitely something I would change about the program. It works well within gmail, however, the software often brings me to a secondary page or there are popups for no reason.
March 5, 2019
Daniel B.
Marketing and Project Manager
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
December 6, 2018

“Boomerang Saves Me Time and Makes Me More Efficient”

OverallBoomerang allows to make my communications with customers, staff, and suppliers appear to come during a set schedule, which allows me to communicate effectively and clearly with all stakeholders.
ProsWhat I love about Boomerang is that it allows me to focus on now and just deal with other emails and reminders later. For me, I also love the scheduled sending of emails. I bet I offset 10 times the amount of a subscription by just how efficient and time saving it is for me.
ConsI wish Boomerang had some kind of AI in it to remind me when a boomeranged email has been missed.
James C.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2018

“A brilliant tool”

Overallperfect!
ProsI have been using Boomerang to schedule emails for as long as I have been doing business. The best thing about the Boomerang plugin is the fact that it allows me to easily and very quickly schedule emails, it has saved me a lot of time over the years that I have been using it. It does exactly what it claims to do and I have never faced an issue whilst using the software.
ConsI don't feel that Boomerang has any cons. It does exactly what it says it will do and is easy for anybody to install and use.
November 6, 2018
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
March 14, 2019

“Useful app!”

OverallI've never had a scheduled message not be sent. The ability to keep track of important e-mails that I haven't received a reply for has been a lifesaver. A great app to help keep you on top of your game. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to stay ahead.
ProsWhat a find when I learned about Boomerang for Gmail. Having the ability to schedule an e-mail to send at a later time means I can do an e-mail when I think about it and schedule it to be sent later. Great for sending reminder to people or even yourself. Having messages come back to the top if you don't hear back has been a very useful feature. With all the e-mail I get, it's hard to keep the ones I need to followup with visible in the inbox.
ConsLimited number of message credits on the free basic plan. That is okay if you don't use a lot. Pricing for personal use is a bit much if you don't use it heavily
March 14, 2019
Srikar K.
Research Analyst
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 employees
September 30, 2019

“Boomerang is great if you don't have a email sending software already. ”

OverallBoomerang was a life-saver before send later features became native and I highly recommend it to those folks who have a few emails they want to schedule each month and don't use Gmail.
ProsI started using boomerang before send later features were common in Gmail, etc. It was a lifesaver back then to be able to schedule emails out for early in the morning or late at night. It was a pretty small use-case in my day-to-day responsibilities but still something that would be invaluable every now and then.
ConsThere were a few times where I would run up on my sending limit and had to wait out the month to send more emails which was frustrating. Beyond that, now that Gmail has this functionality natively - it's not very valuable for the work that I do. I imagine this can be a lot more useful for email clients that do not have the feature native.
September 30, 2019
Micah M.
Student
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
April 28, 2019

“Boomerang- Soon to be obsolete, but great right now.”

ProsBoomerang was the perfect Gmail Add-on. When I installed in 2017 it had features I had never seen before. The Email scheduling tool was terrific, and the reminders worked flawlessly.
ConsOn the other hand, in the new version of Gmail the reminders are built in, and I have heard that the email scheduling tool will be added later. Despite this news, I have continued to use Boomerang because of its simplicity and current feature set.
April 28, 2019
Ariel C.
.Net C# Developer Sr.
July 26, 2018

“Thanks to this app, i'm able to write all the mails at once, and rest the rest of the day.”

OverallI don't want my customers to know that i'm currently active on weekends. This app helps me to schedule emails and send them during the week. This frees me from having to deal with their answers and, in this way, complicate the weekend.
ProsWhat I like most about boomerang is that allows me to schedule emails to be sent at specific days and time. By this way, I can work on weekends if I want, and schedule the email to be sent along the week in a very convenient time zone. The have a free account, which should be enough for some scenarios. Pricing is not that expensive.
ConsI'm currently using G Suite and Free boomerang account which allows to send 10 mails per month. That's short for me, and I will have to jump to PRO plan. There is a Personal plan which costs less money, but does not support G suite.
July 26, 2018
Daniel M.
Logistics Assistant
Sports, 501-1000 employees
March 13, 2019

“Amazing Email Productivity Tool”

OverallI am able to manage my emails and time better.
ProsBoomerang has been a lifesaver for me. My favorite features are; Pause inbox - Sometimes I just want to find some info on my email real quick without being sucked in to the tunnel of unread emails, and what better way than to pause all incoming mails? Send Later - I can schedule when I want an email to go out. Boomerang if no reply - Sometimes I send an email then forget to follow up when there is no response. Boomerang now has my back. Return Conversation to inbox- For when I want to respond or work on something later.
ConsAt some point the Boomerang Respondable feature just stopped working, can they bring it back?
March 13, 2019
Manoj M.
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
October 23, 2018

“Worked like a champ for years”

ProsThe speed at which it worked. The way you could schedule emails for later and simply snooze them if you didnt want to read them just yet. I also liked the feature where you could send a reminder in advance if the person does not respond in a few days.
ConsIt stopped working a few months ago and I think it was due to a clash with one of my other plugins.
October 23, 2018
Blair M.
Curriculum Writer
Education Management, 11-50 employees
May 4, 2019

“Life-changing tool!”

ProsThis tool keeps my inbox manageable! I use this tool 3-5 times per day, at least, to both remind myself of emails I want to circle back to or when I want to pause my inbox to focus.
ConsOverall, it's an amazing tool! When I want to unpause the inbox, it's a little too many clicks, but that's a really small issue.
May 4, 2019
Jacob W.
Media Production, Self-employed
April 13, 2019

“Excellent Email Scheduler Tool”

OverallAMAZING!
ProsIts really good for helping manage email overload from boomeranging inbox emails to scheduling outbound emails to pausing all mail during busy hours
ConsIt sometimes is a TAD glitchy but overall works fine - i have very few complaints about this product - i love it, in fact.
April 13, 2019
Morgan D.
Graduate Research Fellow
Research, 1001-5000 employees
September 14, 2019

“Boomerang- the tool you NEED!”

OverallI use boomerang as an add on to gmail. As a student, I am often up late at night working. I use Boomerang to set up an email to deliver in advance, so I don't commit the faux paus of emailing my professor at 3 in the morning!
ProsBoomerang allows me to schedule emails in advance, particularly, when I'm working late at night, but don't want to expose the recipient to my late night mailings. I've recommended Boomerang many times to other students
ConsI don't love how Boomerang sets an assumed time to send around two days in advance pretty much automatically. I think it should take you straight to a window where you select date and time once you press schedule message.
September 14, 2019
Katie W.
Food Shelf Director
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
February 21, 2019

“Great email too that's easy to use”

ProsI love boomerang for gmail. I use it all the time if I'm going away on vacation and want emails to be sent out while I'm away. I send out volunteer reminders and schedule them out ahead of time using boomerang, too. It's also nice to use the boomerang feature where you can have an email sent back to your inbox if there is no response. This helps me follow up with volunteers and coworkers on projects I'm trying to keep moving forward and reminds me when I need to keep something moving that I thought I passed off to someone else.
ConsI do like that you are able to edit your future outgoing emails, but I don't like them being saved under a boomerang tab on gmail, it makes it hard to find, and I wish they could be saved in a more customized label.
February 21, 2019
Automotive, 11-50 employees
May 8, 2019

“Great addition to Gmail!”

ProsEasy to send delayed messages or send reminders. Can add read receipts to sent emails. Extremely easy to use and requires no training. Plug-ins for Google chrome for enhanced functionality.
ConsThere are no cons to this software, it's great!
May 8, 2019
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
January 22, 2019

“Setting Boundaries with Clients Now Easy”

ProsLove that I choose when email will be delivered. I also use the send later optin to set up recurring reminders, so i never miss an important date or email.
ConsNothing - its completley changed the way I work, in a good way!
January 22, 2019
501-1000 employees
July 9, 2018

“Tricks my coworkers into thinking I never sleep”

Overallseeming omnipotent and omnipresent
ProsMy industry is constantly moving 24/7 (and I'm receiving and working off of emails 24/7), but Boomerang helps me sleep easier knowing that I can still prompt business partners and coworkers to get things done even when I'm not awake myself to monitor them.
ConsIt's sometimes difficult/clunky/buggy to edit a message after you've set it, but otherwise, I have zero complaints!
July 9, 2018
Camille H.
Co-founder
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 16, 2019

“Game-changing for managing email flow”

ProsBoomerang allows detailed scheduling of email messages. It helps to maintain a professional image if you are working late or at weekends, for example. Email scheduling also means that emails can be scheduled for the times of day when the receiver is most likely to read and act on them. The pause inbox feature allows me to receive notifications only for the most important emails. Not least, I now also know whether sent email has been read.
ConsThe free version is limited to 10 emails a month.
September 16, 2019
Logistics and Supply Chain, 501-1000 employees
November 29, 2018

“Daily user, it makes me better at my job!”

ProsEasy to use and simple. It's extremely useful if working with people internationally , so you can schedule messages to come to them at an appropriate local time. Also great for workflow management so you can have a messages return and catch those message that go unanswered.
ConsIt's not intuitive to use, you may need some instruction. They do have tutorials.
November 29, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
November 27, 2018

“E-mail scheduling with no frills and no fuss”

OverallI needed to schedule a series of gmail e-mails daily to a certain group and needed to be able to do so in advance. Boomerang makes it a snap to do that and always delivers like it should.
ProsBoomerang does exactly what I need when I need it to, it's easy to schedule and easy to edit scheduled messages as well. Everything was plug and play and nothing was difficult to get set up. I've had zero issues with it and use it daily.
ConsThe interface is a little clunky, but it's such a small issue I don't count it in my appraisal of the product.
November 27, 2018
Public Relations and Communications, Self-employed
November 2, 2018

“boomerang helps empty my inbox”

ProsAssist in dealing with email messages that I dont want to read yet. I also use it as a reminder
ConsWIsh it was much cheaper. Also I need to frequently log on again. Should work accross my devices , too
November 2, 2018
Graphic Design, Self-employed
July 30, 2019

“Lifesaver for working nights and weekends”

OverallThis is so helpful for sending a late-night email to a client that you don't want knowing a. that you're working that late, and b. that they can email you at any hour of the day and you'll respond.
ProsI like that it's easy to use - it's right there in your email message and you can select the exact time and date you want it to send.
ConsI don't love that you only get so many credits a month before you have to start paying for it. It's not a big enough priority in my business that I should be paying for it, so I have to select which emails I use it on accordingly.
July 30, 2019
Caroline S.
Director of Programming
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
July 16, 2019

“This product has made my life so much better! ”

ProsI don't know how I survived before boomerang! It helps me remember everything and never have to think about following up.
ConsNothing--boomerang is awesome and has great features
Rahel W.
Design, 1-10 employees
April 29, 2019

“Perfect for those looking for simplicity”

ProsIt was easy to use and navigate. There isn't much to this software but what it can do, it did well enough. I like the boomerang feature where it reminded me to follow up. Since things can get hectic and I forget to shoot an email to a client, this takes out the guesswork. The open and click tracking seem to be pretty reliable in their accuracy, which is a pleasant change from many other tracking software I've used in the past.
ConsFirst of all, the opens are sent back to you as emails which can result in a flood of emails in your inbox, especially if you had sent a good number of emails. This isn't very pleasant. There are ways to work around this but it can be annoying. Secondly, I can't say that the Respondable feature was very helpful. It seems like there is much more work to be done to it to make it 'effective'.
April 29, 2019
Internet, Self-employed
February 9, 2019

“Scheduled emails make me look more professional”

OverallThis tool really is a life-saver. It helps me keep my professional work boundaries. If I email clients outside of my business hours, I give them the impression that it's ok for them to email me anytime they want. I also don't want to bother them outside of their work hours. So it goes two ways. Scheduled emails and reminders are a brilliant combo. I feel like it should be built into Gmail, but until then...Boomerang gets it!
ProsI work crazy hours but don't necessarily want my clients to know that. With Boomerang, I can be working late at night and schedule my emails to send in the morning instead. That enables me to work when I work best, without having to play catchup the next day.
ConsThe free version is somewhat limited, but that's my only complaint!
February 9, 2019
October 29, 2018

“SO helpful!”

OverallI've only used the free version of Boomerang but it's been amazingly helpful each time I've used it.
ProsThis tool is great at helping you remember to respond or follow-up on emails! It gives you credits each month which will allow you to "boomerang" an email to yourself. This has been helpful for my job as a recruiter and keeps me on top of responding to emails you may have otherwise forgot to follow-up on.
ConsWhile there is a free version with a few credits per month, you do have to pay if you want more or unlimited credits.
October 29, 2018
Lauren B.
QA Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 5001-10,000 employees
September 11, 2018

“I used Boomerang on a trial and now use it daily.”

ProsThe set-up is super simple and usage almost as simple. It's now integrated into our processes.
ConsThe functionality could be better - we have several use cases in which we cannot use Boomerang.
September 11, 2018
YURI S.
Head Of Operations
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees
May 5, 2018

“It has made my email management more convenient, specially on emails that I shouldn't miss sending.”

OverallIt has been making my email management system more efficient.
ProsIt's main functionality that enables you to schedule your emails to be sent through at a specific time. This is very important to me cause I tend to be forgetful when it comes to sending follow-up emails. So using Boomerang to organize schedules when my follow-up emails to be sent through has been really helpful to me.
ConsNone that I can think of at the moment. Ive been very happy using this service for quiet sometime now.
May 5, 2018
Willem S.
Managing Director
Banking, 1-10 employees
May 30, 2019

“Boomerang for Imvestment Banking”

ProsNever lose a lead, schedule mails and replies to suit your schedule
ConsNothing can highly recommend the software
May 30, 2019
Education Management, 51-200 employees
March 12, 2019

“Boomerang IT”

ProsI really like products that are all encompassing, this helps get there. I hate having 5 or 6 programs hopping between all of them. With Boomerang I can schedule appointments and meetings right from my email. It has access to my calendar to see if I am free/busy and I can book it right there.
ConsOne more thing to install. I'm not a huge fan of add-on software, but this one is worth it.
March 12, 2019
Travis T.
August 30, 2019

“Perfect for Email Productivity ”

ProsI use this App both personally and professionally to make sure emails and communications have been reached.
ConsThere are no Cons! This is a very valuable tool especially with large amounts of email outreach.
August 30, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Great tool for Gmail”

OverallI've used the free and paid version for quite a few years now. I think it's a great product!
ProsI love the ability to schedule an email. That is mainly what Boomerang does and is the main purpose I use it for. It can also pause your inbox from receiving more messages so you can focus and catch up.
ConsIt does feel like it logs out quite a bit from your account. But it's only a minor inconvenience.
Design, 201-500 employees
December 31, 2018

“Easily Keep Track of Emails”

Overalloverall If you don't need a full marketing tool and or fully automated emails, this is probably the tool for you. However, if your needs are outside of its narrow, niche, scope, though, you might want to look elsewhere.
Prosmost - You can pause when to receive emails. This allows me to truly be able to unplug at night. - You can schedule emails that need to go out at certain times (holiday notices, sale events, e.g.) - Reminds you to reach out if your recipients have not replied. this nudge to follow up has really helped me save sales/projects and close deals.
Consleast I wish there were a few more features and it certainly takes some time to get used to. I found that I was sending and receiving more emails until I became more efficient.
December 31, 2018
Lord Gideon M.
SEO Specialist
Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees
December 6, 2018

“Boomerang for Email Scheduling”

OverallI use Boomerang for scheduling outreach emails for linkbuilding.
ProsFlexible solution for scheduling emails and for setting auto-response messages.
ConsBoomerang is not suited for the average email user.
11-50 employees
May 14, 2018

“Lightweight but pricey”

ProsBoomerang is a super-duper simple email organizer. As a inbox zero fanatic, if I can't act on it, I boomerang it until I can. Lazy clients get their emails boomeranged if they fail to reply. Bad clients gets boomeranged if they're too needy. It's wonderful.
ConsWe stopped using boomerang because our CRM software can do the same things as boomerang, and cost slightly more.
May 14, 2018
Javier Victor Marian B.
Network Security Auditor
Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees
July 21, 2019

“a must have”

Prosgreat for schedule follow up emails and to re-send you emails to yourself, help you to clear your mind.
Consthe new artificial intelligent assistant needs improvement.
July 21, 2019
Andrew K.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2019

“Provides features that you can't live without”

OverallWe use Boomerang in Outlook and Gmail and love it.
ProsBeing able to delay emails or have them return if not answered is amazing.
ConsNothing, it was a complete solution for us.
July 18, 2019
Laura B.
Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
February 7, 2019

“Useful add-on to pro gmail account”

OverallVery useful bit of free software.
ProsAbility to schedule an email to be sent at the time when the receiver is most likely to see and read it. Easy to set up in advance and write emails in the afternoon which will be delivered for 8 am the following day top of the inbox.
ConsI have found nothing to dislike yet though have nothing to compare it to.
February 7, 2019
Miri T.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
December 2, 2018

“This product is exactly what I had been searching for!”

ProsAs a director working with a lot of parents and staff members, I don't like seeming accessible on weekends and evenings, and therefore never responded to emails until Monday morning. This app changed that, and I love it! I can now respond instantly, but have it be sent later, so my inbox is clear on Monday morning! Also great for emails that need to get sent at a specific time in the evening, I can do it before 5pm and schedule it for hours later.
Consthis add on works so well for all my needs!
December 2, 2018
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
April 11, 2019

“Helps me schedule emails”

OverallBoomerang helps me schedule emails, but I really use it because it's my only option, not because it's super helpful.
ProsAs someone who really prefers to delay and schedule emails, this is really a must for me with Gmail.
ConsThe user experience of this product is really lacking at times. Once you step out of Gmail the whole think looks pretty archaic.
April 11, 2019