BEynd Project Management Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5

About BEynd Project Management

Client on-boarding tool built to help companies automate a step by step process to launch products/services right the first time. Learn more about BEynd Project Management

Cameron M.
Business Development Director
July 17, 2018

“Only one word needed, AMAZING!”

OverallThe benefits I received from this product include: Structured onboarding process, stress free day, engagement from our clients, and the ability to become more efficient throughout the day!
ProsUsing Beyond for our company has made our day to day operations a million times easier. Our company onboards Dealerships and salespeople. Before using Beyond, we had an excel spreadsheet that we updated daily. This was not an effective method for our company. We wanted to find something new and innovative. A platform that was easy for not only our company to use, but also easy for our clients to use. There are a lot of companies out there that offer great platforms, however Beyond was the right fit for our company. It is new, fresh, and customizable to each user. I have shared a little about how great the system is but that is not the best part about it. The customer service you get from the Beyond team is hands down amazing! Anytime I have a question I just type it in the chat icon, on the bottom left corner, and I get a response very quickly. The attention to detail the Beyond team has is outstanding. There were a few tasks I had in one of my projects that didn't have attachments on them and Customer agent noticed this. Customer agent recognized that the milestones in all our projects were the same with some exceptions, and he brought this to my attention. The attachment that was missing was a crucial attachment our clients need when launching our platform. That is great customer service. I can go on and on about how great this company is. On behalf of our company, Build-A-Brand, I would like to thank Beyond for providing us with the tools we need to have an effective onboarding process.
ConsThere are no cons at all. This is a great product. I encourage everyone to check this out and use Beyond. It will change your life!

By BEynd on July 27, 2018
Thanks for your kind words Cameron!
July 17, 2018
Chrissy B.
VP of Program Management, Software
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
May 17, 2018

“Simple, Effective, Seamless and Time saving ”

ProsI love how the software makes us more productive. It seems any company I've worked for struggles with customer communication especially when multiple products/teams are involved in the installation and 3rd party vendors are a part of the process. Its simple but effective layout and the ability to upload attachments, get summaries and flag projects based on health is huge. The Beynd team is excellent to work with and truly listens to our feedback. I've had several asks deployed within just a few weeks of the initial suggestion which means they are incredibly flexible with what needs to be done in order to improve and continue to grow the business. You would be wise to consider this product if your company works with clients from an install/launch perspective. We believe it is not only saving us time and effort on an install, but leaving the client with a positive experience from the start. You don't get a second chance to make a first impression. This product helps us deliver a fantastic first impression.
ConsThe software is great, I haven't found a downside yet. Anything I've suggested is talked through and either put on a deployment schedule or we've found a better way by consulting with Beynd to do it that enhances the client experience.

By BEynd on May 24, 2018
Thanks for your business Chrissy!
May 17, 2018
Emilee K.
Training and Implementation
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 17, 2019

“BEynd is awesome!”

OverallWe love you guys! Super excited to get rolling on using this with our customers. Start to finish the team has been great to work with.
ProsWe love this software. It is the perfect way to help us organize our customers and walk them through the training and implementation process. We have used software previously that help us organized but had no customer engagement in the process, and for our field customer engagement is vital to their success. We love that our customers can engage in the process and not even log into BEynd if they don't want to, or they can log in and really see the whole process.
ConsNothing to report so far. We are excited to get rolling

By BEynd on July 20, 2019
Thanks Emilee!
July 17, 2019
Matthew S.
Deployment Specialist
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
May 15, 2018

“Nice Looking software Solution with amazing potential and Outstanding Customer Support”

OverallProject Management with ease.
ProsI have just started using BEynd. The Software layout is clean and user friendly. It feels unique in the way it supports a variance of communication solutions throughout the life of the project. Customer Support is amazing, personalized, and fast to react to help with any needs. I also appreciate that they are constantly adding new features in which some cases are derived by taking in customer suggestions. Very few companies show this level of concern for it users. For this alone, I would highly recommend BEynd. The founders seem very passionate about the software, which definitely adds a level of comfort to the purchase.
ConsIt is hard to really find things I do not like about the software. There have been a few things I would like the software to be able to do, that it currently is unable to; however any issues I have had or suggestions I have made were immediately addressed or accepted and acknowledged as possible future enhancements. Most of these were also stated to already be in the works.

By BEynd on May 23, 2018
Thanks Matt! We appreciate your business. Keep the feedback coming!
May 15, 2018
Moxie G.
Automotive, 1001-5000 employees
July 10, 2018

“Beynd is the most customer-oriented Project Management tool I've seen, hands down!”

OverallBeynd is the most customer-oriented Project Management tool I've seen thus far, hands down! It not only exceeds my needs as a PM, but it also engages the customer with transparency in a way that is both internally robust, and externally impressive! This product has enabled me to more efficiently delegate tasks to both my team members and my clients in a way that better meets both our needs while also minimizing the scope of my projects, which is paramount! Keep up the great work, Beynd!!!
ProsIt not only exceeds my needs as a PM but it engages the customer with transparency, in a way that is both internally robust, and externally impressive! This product has enabled me to more efficiently delegate tasks to both my team members and the customer in a way that better meets both our needs while minimizing the scope of my projects, which is paramount!
ConsThere are few 'Cons', if any, compared to other PM products I've used in the past, but I would like to see more platform-friendly templates/functionality, which I understand is in the works!

By BEynd on July 19, 2018
Thanks for your business!
July 10, 2018
Brittany M.
VP of Client Services
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2019

“Great Product, Excellent Customer Service, Unmatched Responsiveness from Dev. Team”

ProsBeynd's flexibility meets our needs for custom projects across various entities and products. It's automation allows us to start the project and step back with confidence that each task will assign at the appropriate time. It is intuitive. Set up was a breeze and our internal employees and customers are able to jump right in and use it. The customer service is second to none. Anytime we have a product enhancement request, the team sees that our feedback is assessed for the roadmap and has developed several of our feature requests in the first few months of our contract. Great company, great partner!
ConsAfter using the software, there is nothing that I dislike.
August 27, 2019
Gary G.
Chief Technology Officer / Co-Founder
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
October 22, 2018

“A Tool For Great Doers & Communicators to Replicate Themselves”

OverallThe best thing about Beynd is the people behind the platform. Always there ready to help and seeking ways to improve the platform for its users.
ProsProcess and communication are key to any success deployment. The Beynd platform allows me to wrap process automation around established best practices with enforcement, scheduling and notification built in. On boarding new implementation associates is a breeze as their work becomes task driven and allows them to develop expertise one step at a time vs being overwhelmed consuming a complex process in its totality. On boarding new clients with Beynd makes us look great and keeps the clients in the know and their expectations in alignment with the current status of the deployment.
ConsNeed more integration points. Would love to be able to tie into our home baked solutions.

By BEynd on October 25, 2018
Thanks for your business Gary!
October 22, 2018
Tyler U.
Director of Operations
January 14, 2019

“Great Customer Onboarding Software”

OverallOverall, I've been very impressed with BEynd. I was able to quickly get into the system build my templates and start onboarding customers!
ProsThe killer feature of this software how transparent it makes customer onboarding. I've been working for SaaS companies for 8 years, and have never used anything as good as BEynd at making customer onboardings transparent and enjoyable for customers.
ConsIt's still a relatively new platform, so there are so it's lacking in reporting, and some features I'd like to see developed down the road. However, BEynd is very quick to respond to feature requests!

By BEynd on January 15, 2019
Thanks Tyler. Reporting within the tool is only a few releases away. As a side note, our salesforce users currently leverage our integrated package to dashboard and report any project related data in Beynd.
January 14, 2019
Daniel D.
Installation Project Manager
August 3, 2018

“Great Product, Great Company”

ProsProduct is easy to use and helps in communication, both internally and with our customers. The Beynd is great to work with and always looking for input on product enhancements. Support is fast and efficient. If they don't hav ethe answer (which is rare) they keep me updated until they do.
ConsNot much. Product is very young and had relatively few features at the beginning. New features are being added all the time and it now, only a few months after implementation, meets most of our needs very well. Their development pipeline includes many features, big and small, that we have asked for. New feature releases are quick and very well communicated.

By BEynd on August 6, 2018
Thanks for your business and Feedback Dan!
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
May 23, 2018

“We are a beta user of Beynd and are very excited to become full users. ”

ProsBeynd helps keep our internal staff organized and allows us to keep our clients in the loop on project tasks and expected time frames without having to constantly send emails. Unlike other project management software, Beynd is client facing so clients who are apart of the onboarding process can keep track of the project themselves.
ConsThere really isn't anything that we dislike. The software is still in it's beginning stages and meets everything that we need as a company so we can't wait to see where it goes. The Beynd team is quick to fix any normal issues that come up in the software world and are a pleasure to work with.

By BEynd on May 30, 2018
thanks for your business! We look forward to continuing to serve you!
May 23, 2018
Lauren Y.
Legal Adviser - Customer Success
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
September 10, 2019

“Easy to use software ”

ProsGreat customer service and easy to implement - it's helping a lot with onboarding our customers already.
ConsNothing as of yet - have only used it for about a month.
September 10, 2019
Greg K.
Sales & Training Manager
Automotive, 11-50 employees
September 17, 2018

“BEynd Review”

OverallBEynd synergizes all parties when it comes to client on-boarding. This has saved our team countless hours in the short time we have had the tool.
ProsThis software makes client on-boarding a breeze. It makes standardizing a repeatable process easy to provide the most engaged customer on-boarding experience. Easy to use and organize everything within a common place. The support after the sale has been great. They even take your use cases into account when deciding what features to add.
ConsNone. They have resolved any concerns our team has had.

By BEynd on September 19, 2018
Thanks for your business and continued feedback greg!
September 17, 2018
Markell S.
Co-CEO / President
May 26, 2018

“Best project management tool invented! Wish it came to market sooner. ”

ProsSuper easy to use. Very intuitive. And if you get stuck the service response is top notch! It has changed the way we manage projects and made us much more efficient.
ConsI haven't found a con yet. If it's there I have every confidence the team will address it quickly. I have run into a few snags which all ended up being user error. The answer was there in front of me. I just needed the service team to point it out. I honestly can't think of anything that has been a massive hurdle to overcome in using BEynd. Everything has been great.

By BEynd on June 1, 2018
Thanks for your business Markell!
May 26, 2018
Matt V.
Information Services, 11-50 employees
September 13, 2018

“BEynd is very organized and helpful.”

ProsThe templates to develop our new projects are easy to use, keep us organized and allow us to communicate as a team and stay on track. It was also very simple to figure out. Also, the customer support was very helpful and got all of my requests resolved quickly and they followed up to make sure everything was still running well. Great service.
ConsNothing to report. I had one issue using Chrome, but they fixed it quickly and were very helpful during the process.

By BEynd on September 18, 2018
Thanks for your business Matt!
September 13, 2018
Timothy H.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 3, 2018

“Fantastic advancement for the world of project management”

ProsI particularly like that this software changes the paradigm of stakeholders having to login to sites and read things in detail, which rarely happens. By bringing information to the surface and providing an easy option to communicate via email I think it brings the best of both worlds.
ConsIt still needs a few minor things to be a full-fledged project management solution, but it's better than the other tools out there.

By BEynd on August 6, 2018
Thanks for your Business Tim!
Melissa B.
Onboarding Specialist
Accounting, 51-200 employees
August 29, 2018

“BEynd is a wonderful tool that has really helped our onboarding process! ”

OverallThe team who works on BEynd is always looking for client feedback and ways to improve and streamline their product. When we ask a question, we get a response right away! They have been wonderful to work with!
ProsThe templates are really easy to build and easy for our clients to understand. I think the Global Task view is super helpful!
ConsNothing as any time we've brought an issue up with the team, they are on it to make the product better!

By BEynd on August 31, 2018
Thanks for your business Melissa!
August 29, 2018
Steve J.
VP Operations
July 26, 2018

“Comprehensive and easy to use project management software”

ProsThe project template portion of the software easily allows our project managers to duplicate similar projects. It has saved hours of manual entry while also keeping our projects organized and on time. The software is very easy to use. Great user support.
ConsNot much to say here. The only thing I would like to see for improvement is greater compatibility with more browsers and platforms.

By BEynd on July 27, 2018
We appreciate your business. Thanks Steve!
July 26, 2018
Michele K.
Compliance Coordiator
September 19, 2018

“Excellent Product”

OverallSo far it has been very responsive to our needs as a company and continues to work toward solving ongoing management needs.
ProsVery user friendly software. The BEynd staff understand the needs of project management and are working to address those needs with cutting edge software without overcomplicating it.
ConsSo far, I haven't found anything that I haven't liked about this software.

By BEynd on September 28, 2018
Thanks Michele!
September 19, 2018
Amber S.
Vice President Professional Services
Automotive, 1001-5000 employees
November 2, 2018

“Take your Customer Onboarding Experience to the next level and Beynd”

OverallWe have always struggled with customer engagement during the onboarding experience. Car dealership personnel are often times wearing multiple hats and have very little time to do anything "extra". This tool has increased engagement by gently reminding the customer of the next actions to complete as well as giving them a visual representation of where they are at in the process.
ProsBeing able to engage the customer throughout their onboarding experience w/ visual tools and reminders have greatly improved the overall customer experience.
ConsThat there isn't a virtual hand that can come through the email and grab the customer for us.

By BEynd on November 16, 2018
Thanks for being an amazing user Amber
November 2, 2018
John K.
Snr Manager, Bus Dev
Automotive, 51-200 employees

“Phenomenal Team”

OverallBEynd has filled a need and saved our team a lot of time and work keeping things organized and on track with our larger accounts. We use BEynd to hunt large accounts, run pilots and roll outs as well as to manage relationships with our large accounts. It's become a necessity to use BEynd with all our large accounts because it makes us look good!
ProsIt is easy to use, white labeled so it is customer facing and is constantly being improved by the BEynd team.
ConsReporting could be more robust, as well as needed integrations into other third party apps

Thanks John!