CallAction Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.6/5

About CallAction

Intelligent automation platform to help sales & marketing capture, engage & convert inbound calls, text & emails leads across channels. Learn more about CallAction

Eric E.
July 6, 2018

“Real Estate Service and Sales”

ProsI like the automation the most but I also love the data that I get from callers. I use this service on multiple marketing pieces and it allows me to track what is working, what pieces get the most calls. After I get the calls the automation kicks in. When you have close to 100 calls or inquiries a month it is great to automate the follow-up. Saves tons of time and helps indicate the leads that need immediate attention vs the leads that need time.
ConsI wish the data was 100% accurate. It's close but not 100%. Sometimes the names do not match and sometimes the addresses do not match. You can always cross-check the data with other systems. I use the mls data to cross-check.
David F.
Business Development Executive
May 9, 2018

“A must have for real estate professionals. When it comes to managing incoming calls this is great ”

ProsVery flexible and easy to use. I have 3 different phone numbers set up that allow me to market each number differently.
ConsI am really looking forward to being able to implement video or gifs in the autoreponders as they go out.

By CallAction on May 14, 2018
Thank you David. We appreciate having you as a client! We have strong roadmap to continue improving the product for professionals like you!
May 9, 2018
Tom Fonseca - R.
July 3, 2018

“gets me complete info on any lead that comes in, cell phones, social media, address, etc”

ProsEasy to make campaigns, does video text campaigns, text, etc. love it. Ease of use, easy to get a hold of tech support, Facebook group helps a lot as well.
ConsYou can't upload your leads or database into it. So past leads that have come in before can not be added into the campaigns.

“love callaction! ”

ProsI love the automated follow up texts & emails. Overall the technology is amazing & always improving!
ConsOverall it's a LOT of technology & a little confusing to use all the features. I wish I had the time to figure out all of the features that would benefit our company.
Jim B.
Realtor and Group Leader
July 3, 2018

“Works great and the support is amazing!”

OverallI captured sign leads, open house registrations, auto texted info to leads and more. I am sure there are more uses that I havent discovered yet.
ProsThe support is great and the uses for the product are far more that I expected. It captures the phone numbers for all the leads and sends them to my CRM.
ConsThe lead name recognition does not work as often as I would like. I get the phone numbers, but are reluctant tp call the lead by name.
Michael B.
Realtor and Partner
July 6, 2018

“Great system, great support , great price!!!”

OverallI can track callers, easy to follow up with leads.. never miss out on any leads!
ProsLOVE having a callAction text code on the side on my listings. Also, love having individual numbers for different marketing sources (yelp, nextdoor, etc etc)
ConsCan't really think of any cons! Overall this is solid software and highly recommend using it to track your marketing campaigns.
Brian M.
Team Lead
July 3, 2018

“CallAction is assisting our team with both call routing sign calls as well as automated campaigns.”

OverallThis software enables my team do more in less time.
ProsCallAction software has amazing features when it comes to automation and call routing. The recorded sign calls help me coach the agents on our team and the automated text campaigns for website leads are helping us convert at a higher level.
ConsI find the set up challenging at times although I probably overthink most of the functionality. The tutorials should explain more team setup vs individual when it comes to Email parsing and API integrations with different lead sources.
Kwasi B.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 10, 2018

“I love the basic CallAction functions for my sign calls.”

Pros I love the ease of use of the platform to check text and calls. I like that the sign calls can be routed to all agents at one time. I like that I can label each number for each campaign I run with it.
ConsI wish there was voicemail and that the auto text campaign worked better than it did. I appreciate the opportunity to try it.
July 10, 2018
Brandon D.
REALTOR
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
September 29, 2018

“Cutting edge tool for real estate agents”

OverallTracking lead sources, quicker response times, automated follow up and additional information from inquiries
ProsCall broadcasting and recording for our entire time, along with text auto-responder allows us to make sure we're not missing out on opportunities
ConsI wish we would have implemented it earlier
September 29, 2018
Jeff M.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2018

“Great product with lots of functionality. Just difficult and extensive to put together with service.”

Overalltext automation and look up contacts.
ProsFunctionality. its very technical but works with multiple systems. I like the look up system on contacts in the system and the use of our crm with it.
ConsToo technical and the support is poor. Its one person offering support so you are dependent upon his availability. There was a number of misrepresentations of certain uses and took awhile to learn the workings of the system. not plug an play. It can negatively effect your business if you don't spend a good amount of time setting up right. Weeks. Be prepared to spend that time and don't implement until the system is ready, or you'll have bad experience with the contacts you use in the system.
Robert G N.
July 5, 2018

“Amazing product that has allowed me to leverage my person and business life.”

ProsSemi-automation with real-life user input that allows me to replicate me when following up leads. The A.I. part of the system is advanced compared to the real estate industry way of doing business. CallAction is a leader in the next level of client follow up.
ConsIt is a bit of a headache to get your number ported over to CallAction since there is no clear process of the internal paperwork when doing it. Help docs do explain the process after it is submitted; you don't know where, when, or how it will get transferred into the system. I decided it was best to not port the number over at the end of the day because of time sensitivity.
Denise M.
Real Estate, Self-employed
July 4, 2018

“this software is excellent”

Prosfast, convenient, and help me a lot in daily work. By using this software, I can do my work more efficient.
ConsCurrently, I am satisfied with the software. I really like this software. No commons on how to improve this software.
July 4, 2018
DC T.
Broker / Owner

“Over all good”

ProsVery powerful software. Has a lot of options and customization. I like the ability to track where leads come from and being able to track my sign calls. Mostly just use the text rider tool.
ConsA lot of options, but is a little overwhelming. I don't know half of what it is possible to do with it. I need to learn more about what I can do with it.
victor i.
Blogger
Telecommunications, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 23, 2018

“CallAction Have saved me from alot of Stress with call routing, and also prodigious support”

Prosbelieve me you, have been looking all my life for an easy and flexible call tracker , guess what CallAction did Justice to that. Keep it up
ConsI'm really really hoping they can achieve an automatic video access as they move forward.
August 23, 2018
Tiffany G.
Broker
July 6, 2018

“The setup and instructions were a little difficult”

ProsI'm still a newer user and I have a troubled start to the setup and functionality. I believe in the software and will continue to use but it would be better if he could get a staff for customer service or a better way to troubleshoot problems.
ConsStill a newer user. An APP would be easier for working the lead. Most of the time I'm somewhere outside of my office working these and I have to log in to the app on my phone.
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
March 26, 2019

“We use this for our marketing campaigns”

ProsEasy way to get a virtual phone number Auto text response feature Text notification before call is picked up that this call was routed thru CallAction
ConsVery expensive for what it is. We could get a second cell phone plan for the same price.
March 26, 2019
Kelvin B.
July 3, 2018

“My experience thus far has been amazing great support and the system puts your business on auto poli”

ProsThe text feature, the amazing auto alerts, a dedicated number to track my leads and where they are comming drom
ConsI have used the software for a while but currently still evaluating so far I have really found anything I dislike.
Christy H.
July 3, 2018

“Call Action has been a game changer for our team!”

OverallIt is super easy to use and is much less expensive than other options out there.
ProsCA has allowed us to fully automate our response to any incoming call, text or lead. It allows us to constantly be reaching out and touching people in a personal way.
ConsNot all systems are as user friendly as CA, so figuring out lead integration can be a challenge, but Rep and the CA are awesome and always so helpful.
Danny G.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
July 6, 2018

“I am a new user however its been going great so far. ”

ProsI like how you can send out the campaigns and them be set up already and that is automatically responding to the client.
ConsI still am learning how to use all functions. In some cases, it can be a little more user-friendly.
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
July 5, 2018

“Easy to use and captures good information”

ProsAble to create many different numbers for different uses. Good to keep track of all my listings as well.
ConsNot sure I have anything I don't like about it. Maybe that I can't create specific phone numbers but I don't think can be helped.
Sharon Y.
Broker
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
July 6, 2018

“I first worked with AgentLegend and it was great but too expensive. ”

OverallI haven't used it enough yet to see all the benefits. I think I know what to do just haven't had time to do it.
ProsEasy to use. I just need to work with it more to get use to it. Haven't had a lot of time. I'm sure it will work ok.
ConsI wanted the same features as Agent Legend without the high cost. It's been a while since I used Agent Legend but it was easy to use and it worked for me.
July 9, 2018

“Terrific Product with Unlimited Options”

ProsYou can get so creative with capturing leads. It's not even funny how many options there are if you get creative.
ConsI really can't think of anything. So far everything is great. Possibly because of the amount of options, it's a bit hard to navigate, but there are plenty of help boxes and videos to walk you through it.
July 9, 2018