Ybug Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.8/5

About Ybug

Visual feedback and bug reporting tool for your website. Get bug reports directly into Asana, Slack, Trello or GitHub. Get all the information you need to fix the bug, including screenshot of the page, browser environment info and console log. Learn more about Ybug

Computer Software, 11-50 employees
August 29, 2019

“Easily the best bug highlighting/reporting tool I've used”

OverallyBug is brilliant for our Support and Development teams to be able to see a screenshot of where a problem is happening, where the user is in the website/platform, what browser they're using etc. etc. and have all of this information automatically collected. Plus, the user doesn't need to be bogged down in collecting and supplying it themselves.
ProsEasy to use, not bogged down in complicated functions, easily customisable and very good technical documentation & support team response. It integrates with our existing software very well.
ConsIt's a struggle to think of anything negative - I've already suggested something to their support team that I'd like to see implemented, so it would be unfair if I included it here.
August 29, 2019
Zuz M.
Grafik, Video editor, Newsletter campaign executive
Internet, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2018

“Essential Visual Feedback tool for any webdesigners and developers”

OverallyBug saves me a lot of work hours on daily bases. It is clear and simple to use and I didn't need to look for any other tool once I've found it.
ProsyBug is really useful tool with great integrations I mostly use the one for Asana and Trello. yBug reports are easily readable with clear call message for users and with all the necessary information for me to solve any issue they might be reporting. I have to praise the tech support that responded to my feature request within few hours!
ConsNo cons really. I really enjoy this tool
August 6, 2018
John T.
Developer
Gambling & Casinos, 1-10 employees
April 17, 2019

“Best feedback tool”

OverallWe're developing a new product and need feedback from testers. This tool has made it super easy for them to give feedback that makes sense. It saves a ton of going back and forth to clarify what the issue actually was.
ProsI've tried several feedback widgets, and Ybug was the most accurate in reproducing what the user is seeing on the screen. For the few minor issues that I did see, The support team was always very quick to respond and fix the issues. The integrations work flawlessly.
ConsThere isn't much, but if I had to nitpick, it's the lack of ability to select arbitrary areas on the screen. Ybug currently only lets users choose an element on the screen. Apparently, this ability is on the roadmap.
April 17, 2019
Yannick C.
PM
Design, 11-50 employees
October 31, 2019

“Perfect tool, giving us a way to provide better and faster support to our clients”

OverallPerfect tool, giving us a way to provide better and faster support to our clients. Integrations make it easy to adapt the tool in our standard processes. We wholeheartedly recommend this tool to anyone who appreciates optimisations! Besides, Radim offers awesome support!
Pros- Provide better and faster support to clients - Provide a better and faster way to report bugs to developers - Easily integrate the tool with several major Project Management tools - It automatically takes a screenshot of the users' browser with additional browser info
Cons- The UI and UX of the product could be better
October 31, 2019
Douglas W.
Computer Software, Unspecified
July 31, 2018

“Best Visual Feedback Tool”

OverallUser Acceptance Testing feedback.
ProsyBug provide simple visual feedback on web-based projects. The functionality is straightforward and very easy to use. Task management is minimal but includes extensive options to integrate feedback directly into popular project management systems. Also, we had a few questions. yBug support was very quick to respond with helpful advice.
ConsNo cons. Suggestions for the future would be to have the ability to change the popup title from "Feedback" to a custom text.
July 31, 2018
Robert K.
Software engineer
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2019

“One of the best visual reporting tools on the market”

ProsYbug is a great add-on that enhances and speeds up the company's QA process. Our clients usually had to write down all project tasks/issues and describe each one. With Ybug, such issues are past! Each ticket provides a lot of user/browser information that allows our team to solve the reported issues more efficiently. The Ybug support team is amazing - they fulfilled our wishes and added a self-hosted GitLab integration in no time!
ConsThere are no cons with Ybug at this point. Everything we have suggested was added as a feature that makes Ybug the best visual reporting tool on the market.
October 3, 2019