Truly Ratings

Overall

About Truly

Premium, high performance calling solution for revenue organizations. Learn more about Truly

Kevin P.
Senior Account Executive
August 15, 2018

“I'm Throwing My Desk Phone Away!!!”

OverallI threw away my desk phone! I get much needed real estate on my desk! the ease of use is a key factor as well.
ProsFor me, the integration of Truly into my daily workflow has been awesome to this point in the process. I am a new user of the product, but it has already had a big impact on the way I work. I work in a mobile environment and being able to move around and still receive calls on my laptop and my mobile phone is a huge plus. I am able to connect with my clients and prospects in real time, not having to juggle voicemails. I like being able to take notes in the product as I am on a call and syncing them to Salesforce.
ConsAt this point, the only con I have is that I would like to be able to access the dialer through an icon in my menu bar. I keep the Truly app open on my desktop at all times, but I often need to go digging for it when I need it especially when I am not making a call from Salesforce. Also, when I dial a number the caller ID incorrectly identifies who I am calling. I suspect that it is due to the phone number being linked to an ID that is set by the organization I am calling a not directly to the person I am calling. Its a minor issue and is fixed when I sync back to Salesforce.
August 15, 2018
July 5, 2018

“Truly is an easy user-friendly calling software. It's a nice app for a startup. ”

Pros Easy click to dial, Call recording and call history. We have been using them for approximately 2 years and they're improving their services constantly. The customer support team is amazing and responds to glitch and request right away which is very important for my team to be able to deliver the best customer support.
ConsThey're a work in progress, there has been multiple bugs and glitches that they have been working on improving constantly.
July 5, 2018
Jaxson H.
Account Executive
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
July 16, 2019

“Truly”

ProsMakes dialing and recording call very easy. I love how you can search for calls and recordings.
ConsIt doesn't always save the contacts info. We are integrated with Salesforce and the contacts name doesn't always stay with the number.
July 16, 2019
Daniel G.
Customer Support Representative
December 29, 2018

“Phones without the phone provider - Decent Data as a call service software”

ProsThe ability to triage phone calls is great, but the best part of this software is the visual clarity we have on who/what/where/when phone calls are happening. Tracking calls, seeing who has called and how phone calls have gone is really the best feature hands down. We lose a lot of information when tracking calls prior being a small start-up, but with Truly we'll be able to expand really well with our phones.
ConsRamping up with the program has been pretty difficult. Switching from our old software into Truly has been hard and Truly doesn't make it easy, especially setting up with Zendesk. Hopefully once we learn more about Truly we'll feel better, but the worst part about the software is the voicemail notifications that came to my email. Totally unnecessary and I couldn't find a way to turn this off.
December 29, 2018
Vivian A. H.
Associate
201-500 employees
March 21, 2018

“Truly is very attractive and user-friendly, but it's always having issues.”

OverallSync unknown numbers with existing profiles in Salesforce, easy access to call recordings and customer service on-the-go.
ProsIt's user-friendly, attractive, and concise. Also, I really enjoy that we are able to sync our unknown numbers to existing clients on Salesforce.
ConsTruly is always acting up and whenever new updates are released, there are a lot of issues and bugs that don't allow users to make calls or hear our callers.
March 21, 2018
201-500 employees
March 8, 2018

“It is a simple tool to use to communicate internal and externally. ”

OverallThe benefit I get from using this software is the ability to talk or chat with someone from Truly in case I have any issue and they help resolve the issue fast.
ProsWhat I most like is the ability to have 2 or maybe more lines connected in a conference. The ability to communicate internal and externally is awesome.
ConsWhat I don't like is it takes several seconds when I try to place someone on hold. As well some updates have not been useful.
March 8, 2018
Paul K.
Customer Success Manager
September 12, 2019

“Game Changer”

ProsIt's simple, they dont try and reinvent the wheel the perfect the wheel. It is amazing! Very easy to learn how to use it and their support is amazing!
ConsIf you download the app on your phone. When you answer the call on your computer, it says missed call on my phone.
September 12, 2019
August 8, 2019

“Good bang for your buck”

ProsReally easy to use. Felt it was more consistent with call quality than SalesLoft when it comes to Int'l calls.
ConsIt takes up a whole screen. The same functionality can be compressed to take up less screen real estate. Perhaps even to integrate within the SF screen.
August 8, 2019
April 23, 2018

“It's an efficient tool to communicate internally and externally.”

ProsIt has the ability to communicate internally and externally as well. Connection is stable and the quality is good.
ConsWhat I like the least about Truly is that when it goes down, it takes a while for the engineering team to fix it.
April 23, 2018
Brandon S.
Payroll Onboarding Queue
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
January 24, 2019

“Truly Review”

OverallIndividual calls are good. Queue management is bad.
ProsTruly is great for a sales team that takes incoming calls since you can see voicemails and text with clients.
ConsTruly is very bad at queue management. You can't see how many calls are in the queue. It doesn't have an auto-callback option. People are forced to leave a vm after a certain time and can't wait on hold.
January 24, 2019
June 26, 2018

“I have used Truly in my work to take inbound and make outbound calls ”

ProsI like how easy to use and easy to download the software is, also the availability to use it on your laptop and not in an actual phone.
ConsWhat I like the least of this software is that it has a lot of connectivity issues and also how phone calls are routed.
June 26, 2018