Church Base Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.6/5

About Church Base

Church base offers a complete church engagement platform, with websites, apps giving and more! Don't waste your time trying to integrate multiple platforms, instead use one comprehensive premium platform that integrates all your churches needs. Learn more about Church Base

Melinda H.
Secretary
April 25, 2019

“Fantastic value!”

OverallWe purchased a Church Base app for our congregation. We shopped around for months and settled on this product based on the pricing and the features. I spoke with sales associates prior to our purchase to ask tons of questions to make sure it would fit all our needs. We have used our app for a year now and are very pleased. We have made many changes over that year to the app - our Church Base assistant has been amazing! I email her changes I want to make or call and she usually has them done in less than 24 hours. So far I haven't found anything that they weren't able to accommodate to make the app exactly what we needed. I can't say it enough - we love our Church Base app! Great product for a reasonable price!
ProsMy favorite things about using Church Base for our app is probably the customer service. Anytime I needed a change in our app, our Church Base assistant was able to make the changes in less than 24 hours. The staff are extremely helpful and super nice. The price is great for getting a stand alone app - the quality is better than what I expected. I also love that in the initial set up, they match your app based on your website. For some churches, this may not be appealing if you site doesn't look good, but we have spent many hours making our website easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. It was nice to have an app that carried over the same style - it comes across very professional.
ConsThe app can sometimes run slow initially but it hasn't been a problem. Other than that, the only difficult part was just deciding what I needed and didn't need.
April 25, 2019
Craig S.
Communication Director
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
June 18, 2019

“All in One Platform”

OverallOverall I am extremely please with the software and the support of Churchbase staff. Our church continued to onboard members and we've maintained a largely elderly user base which continues to wean themselves from the antiquated communications vehicles from decades ago.
ProsChurchbase software is designed to easily managed by small to large organizations. the administrative interface makes content management a breeze. The connected platform provided built-in efficiency by allowing one content entry point which seamlessly feeds website, app and social integrations. Most importantly, the support at Churchbase is second to none. Even for one-off, individual needs, they are support you at every step from initiation to ongoing availability.
ConsMarketing to your church or audience can become overwhelming. I would like to see Churchbase build internal marketing media when new platforms, features are added which can be used to train and get the core audience onboard.
June 18, 2019
April 24, 2019

“Great App”

ProsI love everything about our app! It is a great value for the money and has been a great asset for our church. Specifically, it has helped connect our members to the church even when they are away from our campus. Also really like many of the recent updates to the management platform.
ConsReally hoped to have geofencing available by now. It was coming soon when we created our app over a year ago. This was a very attractive feature we wanted when signing up because we believe it would increase interaction with the app when members come on campus. Also, really wish there was a mobile solution for sending and scheduling push notifications. Having to find a computer every time we have an urgent notification to go out is a pain. Lastly, we would love to see the app be able to support an offline version or at least caching to make loading times faster when there is no or bad internet bandwidth.
April 24, 2019
Ryan B.
Technical Director
July 2, 2018

“We have had a great experience, the staff and products have been very easy to work with.”

ProsThe product is easy to use and the staff are very helpful. They offered all of the features we were looking for at a price we could afford!
ConsI have had nothing but good experiences. The longer we have used the product the more features become available and the team works quickly at resolving any issues or questions that may arise.
July 2, 2018
Bernie T.
Excecutive Director
Education Management, 201-500 employees
August 8, 2018

“I needed Help”

OverallI was held captive by my Webmaster who would no longer return calls. My worst nightmare as an executive for our non-profit. I spoken with CSR about an app and he led me to redesigning our website. CSR was incredible. She took the lead, calmed us down and generated a site ahead of time and under budget. Both our students and donors are thrilled.
ProsThe ease of design and launch. We came into this intimidated.
ConsNothing at this time. This has exceeded our expectations. Videos are excellent
August 8, 2018
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
April 2, 2019

“God is good and so is ChurchBase”

OverallAttendance, Monetary needs, etc.
ProsI loved how easy it was to use. I helped my minister set this up with no problem and little did we know, we were already converting old files to new data on his laptop. Simply amazing.
ConsThe UI needs a little bit of cleansing.
April 2, 2019
daniel g.
Pastor
August 14, 2018

“NGC Church”

OverallVery good experience the customer service was always friendly and willing to help.
ProsEasy to use, it's already created for you all you need to do is give the information according to your use. The design is up to date and very nice.
ConsMaybe more features to promote your app.
August 14, 2018
David G.
Administrator
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
June 5, 2019

“Terrific Potential! Not quite there yet!”

ProsThe versatility of churchbase's ChMS is great! Being able to have all of our congregation information in one place and have the potential to communicate and interact them is great
ConsCurrently, we use the app and are attempting to use other portions of the ChMS. Right now the app runs very slow and we find it difficult to convince our congregation to use it. The support staff also seem very busy and only seem to be able to help with one step of a process per day if that. There is definitely a lot of potential in this software but currently, it really is a pain to use
June 5, 2019