Crello Ratings

Overall

About Crello

Crello is an online tool for easily creating videos and graphic designs, for social media, print, or any other web-based graphics by using a huge collection of already designed templates and video/photo content. Start with one of 20,000 pre-loaded modern templates, add your texts, images, and brand elements. Upload own photos or use free stock images, backgrounds, and clipart. With Crello anyone can become a creator with no special training. Learn more about Crello

Rodrigo C.
Online Marketing Manager
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
May 7, 2019

“One of the best tools for social media images and videos, with monthly stock photos included”

OverallWe use Crello to create the images and media accompanying our social media posts and blog posts. There are many similar tools available, but we realized most of our time was spent finding the right image to use. Having 5 stock photos per month already included in our plan makes it easier for us to just search through the whole photos catalog and pick a few alternatives without worrying about the price. We are a small team so we didn't really need brand guides or brand asset management in our design tool.
ProsCrello is incredibly easy to use and includes thousands of great templates for things like social media posts, flyers and even business cards. But what sets it apart from similar tools is that you can easily create videos for social media stories or posts with great video templates. The new Advanced subscription also gives you 5 paid stock photos (from DepositPhotos) per month, which for us really made the price worth it.
ConsThe interface might seem clunky compared to other tools that are more refined in terms of design. Navigating between sections could be easier, but once you are in design mode it is seamless and easy to use. Also, there's no way to manage brand assets like colors and typography like you get on Canva, and you have to get the Pro subscription to remove Crello branding from video.
Laura G.
Photographer
Photography, Self-employed
April 4, 2019

“Create Graphics in a Snap!”

OverallCan't believe I didn't know about Crello until this year, it has made managing my social accounts and creating graphics so SO much easier. It's a huge time saver and such a great source of inspiration day in and day out!!
ProsI love Crello mostly because of the no-fuss ease of use! Hands down the easiest way to create any, literally ANY style graphic for any and all type of social platforms as well as graphics for prints, e-books, business cards, posters, flyers, whatever you can dream, you can make it. Also the fact that there are never any hidden fees unlike some other graphics tools used in the past, which made you pay for extra elements used, once you sign up for an Advanced or Pro plan with Crello, you get access to a myriad of design elements in their library. That's it. All is there at your fingertips to use freely on your paid plans. I personally opted for a Pro plan as I manage various social accounts and create lots of graphics daily. Oh, you have loads and loads of your own design elements like fonts, backgrounds, patterns, images you'd like to use? Upload away and create to your heart's desire.
ConsIt could have been user error, but when I clicked on a project and went to pick a different design, it completely changed my project without the possibility of going back to the original. In the e-book section, I don't like that it only gives you options to see designs for around 5- pages. But that's truly not a huge deal, as you can duplicate pages and page designs and keep on going. The zoom option should be a bit more seamless instead of clicking the zoom button at the bottom, like a mouse scroll action of sorts. Down the road I'd like to see a standalone app for Android and Mac, stepping away from using it in your web browser, but I know that's more in the realm of full software development. Just an idea. The Android app would be SUPER helpful though... Think about any and all social posts people make RIGHT ON their mobile devices!! Very small things in the grand scheme of things, the software is pretty rad all in all.

“Wonderful solution”

ProsI really like the existing templates, which are very interesting as a source of inspiration. I also find very useful and resourceful as there is a plethora of video, images, designs, etc.
ConsI do not like the fact that we cannot customize animations' colors and that sometimes it is difficult to align objects using the given ruler and guidelines.
Ron Elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
July 31, 2018

“Designing materials that accommodate your Business have never been so easy with Crello”

OverallI love this Software so much, it's so valuable for me.
ProsI love the User Interface of Crello, it's friendly and eye-catchy. It doesn't irritate my eyes, it's so vivid. High-quality Photography. The Animated Post is a no-brainer for me, this is a jackpot for me because, for someone like me who needs new Branded Posts Ideas and who has never build gif files, Crello is a gift. It saved me so much time when creating new posts for my Social Media. If you're feeling stuck and you need inspiration, well, Crello got you covered. The Inspiration Tab is regularly updated with current events. Get your Artistic Self-pumped up with this feature. One of my most favorite feature of Crello is you can actually resize your completed project, like if you want to resize an Image to fit for a Facebook post, Crello will automatically help you with that without sacrificing the quality of the Photo. Neat right? Thousands of Great template is waiting for you, you will not have a reason of Blank days.
ConsSo far I've enjoyed using Crello, and for now, I loved using this Software, I do hope the Updates will always be there because the Digital Age is evolving, I would love to see Crello being there and not late for anything. So far, no cons for me.
July 31, 2018
Janice U.
Retail, Self-employed
May 7, 2019

“Great option for someone with limited design skills”

OverallOverall it is positive and I have no interest in switching to anything else.
ProsCrello offers programs that include graphics already paid for. Even if you don't have a plan, the images are very reasonable and you only pay for them once and have them forever. They can be found easily and manipulated. There are prebuilt templates for various holidays. Images can be easily resized for various social media needs. In addition, it has storage areas for my own images.
ConsEven though animated images are included, I have had issues with downloading them and then uploading them to get them to work on social media.
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees
October 15, 2019

“A must use for marketers ”

ProsThe features and templates are great, also the media library is huge. It is a very modern tool, up to date to the latest content standards.
ConsThe production process has crushed more times than I would like it to- sometimes everything freezes because of this. And there is not a mobile version which makes life a bit difficult. ...
Rodrigo C.
Freelance Full-Stack Web Development Engineer
April 6, 2019

“One of the easiest tools for social media images and other content (but not for everything!)”

OverallWe use Crello to quickly and effectively generate images for our company blog posts and social media. It doesn't allow for collaboration the way Canva does, but it seems more responsive and finding the right template is way easier than in the competition. They also launched a new subscription plan that includes 5 paid stock images per month and access to thousands of paid design elements, so this is a great way of cutting down costs in graphic design yet still maintain a good looking end product.
ProsCrello makes it extremely easy to choose templates to kickstart your design work, which are separated by industry and can be searched by keyword. It is extremely easy to get a good design going and then download or post directly to social media. We have used it to generate blog post images, social media images (both for banners and posts) all while keeping costs in check. Additional stock photos are cheap and come from Depositphotos, the company behind this tool. It is also one of the few tools that allows you to create video and animated content for social media, with great templates and tools.
ConsSadly Crello isn't suited to create other graphic content such as infographics or charts, since it lacks data visualization capabilities (which Canva, another tool, have). So if you want to create charts or even business presentations you will be better off with some other tools.
April 6, 2019
Valeria T.
PR Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
March 22, 2019

“Changed my game”

OverallGreat tool, highly recommend.
ProsI first subscribed to Crello over a year ago. There weren't as many templates back then and I don't think there was animation. I wanted to make visuals for my online course and everything I used before had repetitive content or difficult interface. With Crello, I found new pictures, and it was easy to edit them, for the most part. I missed a few functions like own font upload and saving my own templates. They've added font upload, and from what I can see the service updates the features to this day. What I enjoy are multiple page templates. When I'm making something for my course, it's great that I can see everything I am making in one flow, on one page. That helps a lot. Overall, I like Crello, right now I think it's my go-to. Especially since PicMonkey went almost all-paid.
ConsSometimes a design wouldn't load for me and I had to click Try again a few times before it saved the picture I made.
March 22, 2019
Benjamin H.
February 22, 2019

“Pretty decent design tool for novice animator/videographer”

OverallOverall, I still use Crello free version from time to time, because it allows me to quickly design and upload beautiful designs for my clients. As a former paid subscriber, I probably won't be reenrolling as a paid member unless Crello updates its contents to make me comeback. Until then, I'll be a paid member with Canva.
ProsCrello is super easy to use even without any technical background. It allows novice designers to create beautiful contents for social media platforms, websites, and for any office-related documents (powerpoints, flyers, business cards, etc.). I've also used their premium function for video animation design, which is a big plus to stand out.
ConsI was on paid monthly subscription but Crello's video/animation designs weren't very good for a couple of reasons. 1. The templates are very limited so most people using this app/tool uploads the same contents. 2. Customizing on video/animation has very little room to play with, thus making the contents a little off topic. 3. Compared to Canva, graphics and icon selections are limited making the entire process much longer to finish. However, other than that I believe the free version of Crello is enough to do decent design work.
February 22, 2019
Rodrigo B.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
May 30, 2019

“The most incredible Content Creation tool for businesses!”

ProsThe animation and video features are First class in the market. I've been a heavy user for our business and I can already see the value the tool brings to us. We've seen increase in engagement, which in turn increased conversions once more people started getting into our funnels. Without Crello, we would have lost $$. I can honestly tell you this is the best tool.
ConsThe upload section can be glitchy... I've spent a good hour trying to get it to display my files and folders. It's something I absolutely hate about the tool. But other than that, the tool is amazing.
May 30, 2019
Arin W.
Managing Director
May 7, 2019

“100% Better Than The Market Leader”

OverallThe team is always looking to improve the product - I feel that they actually want feedback and they want to actively work on it. Crello is definitely my favourite tool for design online (I've tried a few), and I'm recommending it to all of my marketing friends!
ProsYou know the one I'm talking about. Everybody is using it, and it's obvious when they're using templates. This is no good for a company that offers graphic design as a service, even when we're using it for clients who don't pay bespoke prices. That's why I LOVE Crello. The templates don't look like templates. They're high quality and there's one for every occasion. Thank you Crello!
ConsInitially I felt that paying customers didn't get enough assets for their money, however the new membership plans have totally rectified that issue. I love everything about Crello now! Amazing value for money.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
April 4, 2019

“Amazing Tool for Small In-House Marketing Teams!”

ProsCrello has made it so much easier for our small marketing team to create beautiful, engaging visuals for our digital campaigns! The templates are easy to use and customize with a wide variety of options. We're now able to create graphics in-house, allowing us to stretch our marketing budget even further while maintaining a premium brand identity. LOVE the ability to create animated graphics, the animated media we've created with Crello has heightened the level of engagement on our social posts.
ConsThe only difficulty we've had with the software is searching through template categories, better search functionality would be great here, as we spend a lot of time looking for the right template when creating a new visual.
HENRY N.
photographer
Newspapers, 51-200 employees
May 2, 2019

“ Excellent application.”

OverallCrello benefits me because it gives me an excellent service in a free way and because it allows me to post my creations on social networks directly from the application in an easy and fast way what makes me publicize my work and thus gain popularity in the networks .
ProsI like crello because I can use it in my field of work very easily, because it has many templates created by professionals that simplify my work.
ConsSo far I have not detected any problems in the application.
May 2, 2019
July 6, 2019

“Easy to use, good content”

OverallAs I mentioned before, it makes it much easier for me to make a quick and entertaining design, you just modify the text and sometimes the photo, it's easy to use.
Proscrello I like it a lot because it is a tool that facilitates your work, its templates are very good and beautiful, as well as being colorful and entertaining. I love animations with video, and they are always updating content to use.
Consthere is only the app for iphone in beta, and the last update that they did not work well, they should also make the app in beta for android, its cost is somewhat high.
July 6, 2019
Kim M.
Creative Owner
May 7, 2019

“Being creative is easier with Crello!”

OverallEase of use, fabulous inspirations, and when I'm stuck or need something last minute I can count on Crello to inspire my creativity! AND you get photos, patterns, icons, and illustrations included in your monthly fee. Win Win!
ProsLove that you're able to add animation and not have static visual marketing images. Great choices and inspiration from Crello makes my time/work easier. If I'm running behind but need to get something posted for a client, I can count on inspiration from Crello. I just switch some things up and GO!
ConsNo search function within 'My Projects'.
Chiara O.
Content Manager
Internet, Self-employed
August 8, 2019

“Crello is very good”

ProsIt's very easy to use and it's easy to change format.
ConsNew Videos aren't uploaded frequently, a bigger video gallery would be better.
August 8, 2019
Anita K.
May 7, 2019

“More modern feel and better features than the other "C" program”

OverallI use Crello to design for a variety of clients in all fields. It makes my life much easier.
ProsI love the design aesthetic of Crello. I find the templates to be much more modern feeling and they are not as easily recognizeable as the ones from the other "C" :) I also love the animated post feature.
ConsThe only issue I have with Crello is the inability to search for photos in the same way I could on a stock photo site. There are some categories, but I need a more granular approach to searching.
Pat D.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

“I love Crello!”

OverallI am absolutely blown away by Crello!! For a small business with a small budget, I've been able to create WOW ads for my social media. Easy to use with a mind boggling selection of templates, graphics, & photos. Get Crello....you won't regret it!!
Pros#1 is it's so easy to use & has so much to offer! Crello is so easy for non-tech people like me, that need nice graphic ads for social media! So many beautiful templates & graphics...I am just blown away by what Crello offers! I explored the free offer & very quickly signed on for more.
ConsTwo things....& I may just have missed it as I'm new to Crello: * a search bar in the graphics section. If you need a particular object, it would be great if all objects offered in the program would pop up for you to select from instead of searching through each large category. * simplified FAQ.... I searched last night on how to add your own photo. I never found a definitive answer. As I said, I'm new & possibly missed it as I'm still getting a feel for the program.
Jason R.
General Manager
Construction, 1-10 employees
June 6, 2019

“Great Idea!”

OverallHave enjoyed it so far. Look forward to seeing lots of other stuff on here, options, etc.
ProsLove how easy it is to use. To find what you want to do. Do it, save it, share it. Couldn't be easier.
ConsNeeds a constant influx of animation, videos, etc
June 6, 2019
Media Production, 1-10 employees
April 29, 2019

“Online image and social content creation made easy.”

OverallIt took so much trouble to just post in text and when my word gets unnoticed due to just post, I lose so many clients. Now as I am using an attractive picture it is creating more leads for my startup.
ProsAfter signing up it took 2min to create a LinkedIn background imager from the template. It is so fast. Every social platform and their picture measurement is listed here, so just click on the template and create a nice and pro looking template within 10 min. No more big software installation, and lots of money to buy it for just a few pieces of the social announcement. I can open a browser and start doing it even for free. All the attractive templates are professionally looking which makes my feed more attractive.
ConsSometimes browser stops responding (I am using an i3 machine with 6gb of ram) when using Firefox. When downloading an animated picture is preparing it took forever to code.. don't download. So I am just sticking with pictures.
April 29, 2019
Julye E.
Author
Publishing, Self-employed

“Wonderful Software”

OverallI use my Crello ads on social media posts. They help my books stand out, and draw attention. I can change the font, the colors, and add my own images. LOVE it!
ProsThis software is very easy to use. There are a lot of templates you can pick from, or you can easily create your own. The videos are great, adding motion to your social media posts.
ConsI didn't find it intuitive. There was no tutorial (that I found) and I had to figure everything out myself. I would also like the option to add audio to the videos I create. I figured out what I needed to do, and love it. There was just a small learning curve.

“A handy helper”

Overall I am not a graphic designer, but this tool gave me the possibility to offer an excellent service to my clients. It's like having an ideas assistant always ready to help, thank you very much!
Pros The enormous variety of ideas to develop post in social networks, very modern and easy to adapt
Cons Seriously? There is nothing that I do not like in the implementation of ideas. Perhaps a greater variety of photographs without payment would be an added value
Carla Veloso I.
Feliz com a Crello
Computer Networking, 1-10 employees

“Level of Satisfaction”

OverallMy experience with Crello has been incredible. I activated my Pro package and I am already very satisfied. The tools are amazing, the design options are very good and the image bank is very diversified. I approve and point out to Crello.
ProsThe software is very easy, very light, I did not find it difficult to use it.
ConsJust the form of payment. I use everything in Portuguese but paid in another currency. I wish it was real Brazilian.
Brenda K.
Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting, 1001-5000 employees

“Amazing Product”

Overallit has been amazing for our Manpower office as well as others. We have gotten such positive feedback on our posts and other people asking us how we did this. We have referred a lot of people to Crello !!!
ProsSo creative and so many options for someone who doesn't have the computer ability to create so many of these things on your own
Conssometimes it's hard to navigate and find different options
Carmen L.
Communications Officer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
May 7, 2019

“Quick and Easy Professional Designs”

OverallGreat! It's easy to use, the predesigned templates are stunning and polished. When I did have a problem the response from Crello was quick and useful.
ProsIt's allows me to create content that always looks professional, the Pro features have elevated my designs and allow me to post different graphics to my different digital channels.
ConsThe bugs that occur now and then, and I create content mostly for NGO's and NPO's- more designs and design elements geared towards those sectors (I.e. Health holidays) would be great.
Philip P.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
May 23, 2019

“Fantastic Tool”

OverallSo we needed a tool that would allow us to design impactful and interesting images to accompany marketing material and social media posts and Crello has allowed us to do that with the minimal of time and cost to the company. As a small business, we need to maximise our "bang for the buck" and Crello has certainly delivered on that.
ProsEasy to use with some really great video backgrounds. Fairly straightforward to design something and anyone who has used software like Powerpoint or Publisher can pick this up very quickly.
ConsI love using this software but not mad about the "jumping" between screens when moving from account mode to design...could be improved and smoother but it is not a deal breaker in any way.
May 23, 2019
Melissa B.
Case Manager & Senior Paralegal
Law Practice, 11-50 employees
May 7, 2019

“Crello is marketing essentials for everyone”

OverallI love Crello, use it almost daily now bot professionally and personally
Prosease of use, no prior design knowledge or experience I was tasked with making marketing materials and found this program. Crello saved me and gives me the tools readily available to make my job easier and look more professional.
ConsI have not learned the entire program yet, but some of the text boxes are hard to manipulate and modify from my experience but it could just be my lack of using them.
Jernej D.
Managing director - Trainer - Financial consultant
Education Management, Self-employed
June 10, 2019

“Excellent design tool”

OverallBefore Crello I use a bunch of other design applications, including Canva, Stencil and others. Now I can produce my social media posts, marketing material, events promotion in one place. Crello :)
ProsGreat design tool for small entrepreneurs to create eye-catching visuals. Professional templates for every business. I really like their animated designs. Super truper .. and what is most important: easy to use
ConsSimply no drawbacks. I only expect even more templates in the future.
June 10, 2019
Lee A.
Author
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
May 7, 2019

“Excellent for Book-related teachers”

OverallLove it. I used to use Canva, but moved to Crello. It fits the way I think better, feels smoother to use and just all round better.
ProsI love how easy it is to use. The premade templates make things so much quicker, especially when you're not feeling overly creative.
ConsI'd like to be able to save the templates I use most often near the top. That's probably the only thing that I'd class as a con - not being able to do so.
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
December 31, 2018

“A Nice Alternative to Canva”

OverallI use Crello in tandem with other software to create graphics for my non-profit's social media and appreciate having it as another place I can go to create images for free.
ProsFirst of all, I greatly appreciate the amount of functionality that is offered with Crello for free. They do a fabulous job of always having a number of holiday graphics and templates available that are easy to find. They also offer a "Rezize" tool for free (some other free graphics software include this only in paid plans) which allows you to change the size of your image after you have created it.
ConsIn their templates, they do not have as much flexibility as some other software to break apart the pieces and just use parts of it. I also find some of the ability to select elements in your image to be a little clunky, and thus takes more time. Additionally, they do not have many backgrounds and graphics for free; everything can be purchased as one-offs, or some things are included in their Pro plan.
December 31, 2018
Andreea Laura A.
Web Designer
Internet, Self-employed
April 20, 2019

“I use it because you can create fast an online short animated design that looks professional”

OverallI've been using the app for about a year, and I mostly use it to create social media promotion content for my blog.
ProsI like that there is a great variety of content types that you can create and the templates are very beautiful. Besides, I like the inspiration section. But the most, I like the animated design templates, that's why I created the account on their app.
ConsI don't like that you can not have more pages in the same template. And another thing I do not like is that it takes a lot of time to process a video. The good part is that the animated cat that works is funny.
April 20, 2019
Education Management, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2019

“Great for Social Media Graphics”

OverallGets the job done.
ProsCrello makes it very easy to create graphics for social media. The software is easy to use. Even if you aren't a graphic designer (which I definitely am not), you can create a great looking graphic pretty easily.
ConsMore and more, the free version is becoming very limited. The more appealing templates and images require the paid account. Also, you are unable to "resize" graphics on the free account. For example, if you create a graphic for FB, you are unable to resize it for Twitter. You would have to pay for this feature.
August 22, 2019
Ferdinand M.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
June 1, 2019

“Crello surprised me and has taken over my use of Canva”

OverallI used to use Canva weekly but the costs were getting to be ridiculous. I moved over to Crello on an offer I received and honestly, I haven't looked back. This software is just awesome and easy. It has similarities to Canva but I have been using Crello consistently every day since I bought it. It's worth a try, if you don't like it you can always refund or take advantage of the free trial.
ProsThe ease of use is great. The templates are pretty amazing too. My favorite part is the animations. They are really creative and so easy to place into a project and make it look awesome. I've already made a few facebook cover videos in under 30 minutes!
ConsThere isn't anything that I've found yet that I don't like. I'm sure there will be something but I can't pinpoint it at the moment.
June 1, 2019
E-Learning, 1-10 employees

“Great tool ”

OverallGreat experience overall. Cost is reasonable.
ProsGreat, easy to use tool that allows for quick creation for those who aren't pros at photoshop
ConsWish there was more animations to choose from
Brian Q.
Business owner
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed

“Crello review”

OverallVery good for website banners etc
ProsTemplate very good and numerous Would like to see infographics though
ConsPhoto frames I can never get any photos especially portrait to fit to size
Sashika D.
Marketing Consultant, Blog writer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
October 16, 2018

“A graphic software for everyone”

OverallI am writing contents for the organization I work for and involve with content marketing. So i use this to make facebook posts, Instagram and other blog posts. This has really eased me in turning my ideas into graphics and images
ProsI'm not a professional graphic designer. So I had a hard time finding a simple software for amazing graphic designs. Photoshop, Illustrator and other software are little too difficult to learn. But I liked Crello very much because, even a beginner like me, can make wonders with the graphic designs as it doesn't demand that much of designing skills. Simply, Crello gives amazing designs. All we need is, just adjust and edit.
ConsAll the animations come at a cost. I wish we could have at least few for free.
October 16, 2018
Market Research, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2018

“Canva-killer?”

OverallNot only does this have a slew of amazing design templates, but they've also focused on adding animated banners. Using Crello is very easy with its drag and drop interface. And the lower left hand side watermarks doesn't stand out that much. Downloading is a breeze, although it can sometimes feel like it's taking forever. A very well-rounded design app.
Pros- No features are locked behind a pay wall - A large gallery full of varied templates - Animated banners!
Cons- Some animated banners take a long time to generate - Some templates feel a little limited - The interface is sometimes buggy or unresponsive
September 27, 2018
Maryna N.
SMM Specialist
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2019

“Lots of funny animations”

OverallGreat app, no previous understanding of anything visual is required - you just start cold with no understanding of what you are doing and create something instantly.
ProsI find it very easy to select an animated item or background or template to use for my Facebook page posts. They require barely any editing and are very easy to work with. I really like the selection of backgrounds and how many funny animated items they have - works really well for my purposes as I like to make creative and fun content that's often straight up joke or, at the very least, something playful or funny.
ConsYou can't edit the colors of animations or create scenarios. Animation editing is pretty limited.
August 21, 2019
Montse F.

“Una gran herramienta”

OverallIt solves creative situations in a simple, easy and effective way.
ProsThe thing we like most is that usability and variety of resources
ConsWe have not warned against, very good experience
Greg H.
Creative Director
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
December 15, 2018

“All I have to say about Crello is WOW. ”

ProsWhen working in a fast paced industry like marketing, you do not always have the time to design something intricate. That is where Crello comes in. It has an endless amount of templates and makes it easy to jumpstart a project.
ConsThe only "con" would be that the best images/templates are on the pro version.
December 15, 2018
Laura P.
Social Media

“Design for non-designers”

OverallI always recommend Crello for people who want to start in the social media business but aren't designers yet. It's simple, and fast do use. When I want to design fast and practical Instagram stories, I always go to their templates and elements.
ProsCrello is an intuitive and easy-to-use platform for designing online materials. You can make your own social media posts, banners and e-mails with just a few clicks, using the templates and layouts they give you. My favorite feature: animated icons and elements, which I love using in Instagram stories and posts.
ConsThe free version is very limited and leaves a watermark in every design you make. But overall, no complaints.
Rithvik P.
Chief Executive Officer
Research, 1-10 employees
June 29, 2019

“Undoubtedly the best app to create graphics and animations ”

OverallI used pixteller for creating graphics, for animations pixteller was not enough, crello is very fast in rendering the animations which saves lot of time compared to other similar apps
ProsThis is the best app to create graphics and animations for your social media or web banners, They have many inbuilt graphics and animations, lots of props, animations graphics, stock images. This is the most simple and easy way to make them. I have tried tools like pixteller, stencil but this is the most powerful and by far the best tool to create graphics.
ConsThough they have lots of graphics we don't have an option to tweak the animations it would awesome if we can do that to.
June 29, 2019
Marc F.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
May 8, 2019

“MarcFive Dedicated Productions LLC”

OverallWe are extremely happy using Crello. Its the only thing out there that make our job easier
ProsWe use the video and graphics for our business. The ease to intregrade each into the other is amazing. We began using Crello at the first email. We have since upgraded to the Pro.
ConsWe do a lot with writers, and could use some fresh new people in the scenes.
May 8, 2019
Mindy L.
Preschool Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
September 15, 2019

“great graphics creator”

OverallI love using it! I love it when people compliment my posts and pictures that I create with Crello. It makes me feel more professional and creative.
ProsFirst of all, I absolutely love that you can create animated posts! It makes your content more noticeable and exciting. But even their non-animated graphics are out of this world!
ConsI can't afford to pay for the extras but that's really all I have to complain about. Not that it's a complaint because they do need to make money but I just can't use those features at this moment.
September 15, 2019
Jeremy S.
Mortgage originator
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
June 3, 2019

“Extraordinary”

OverallWe've used Crello for everything from social media postings and marketing needs to generating flyers and presentations. It's a very user friendly platform that has a lot of depth.
ProsIf you're not a full time marketing person but you need to generate content that is engaging and original this is a fantastic option. The features, options and platforms covered are well worth the low monthly charge.
ConsYou can generate amazing content for Instagram but you cannot share straight into Instagram.
June 3, 2019
Media Production, 1-10 employees
May 26, 2019

“A must-have tool for social enthusiasts.”

ProsFirst, there are a lot of filters available. Templates, fonts, and stock images are really good, The editor is an alternative for any image editor for quick touchups. Already Pre-define, the pro looking template is eye-catching. And you can really work with them and have a good photo without giving a lot of effort. The photo editor has a lot of options and if you have experience with any photo editing tool then it will be very easy to use.
ConsI didn't find any cons, but pre define effects are really fun. I can easily wast lots of time experimenting with images that are unnecessary for some time.
May 26, 2019
Duncan J C.
Digital Marketing Manager
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
May 7, 2019

“Crello - Stand out from your competitors with ease”

OverallCost is brilliant for what you get - you can truly create some unique content - be it photos or videos or just simple animations
ProsTemplates - so many templates to use and get ideas from - awesome stuff
ConsMaybe have something directed for LinkedIn- seemed to be missing in terms of templates etc
Alessandro A.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

“Good quality tool”

OverallVery very good
ProsCreate video animation and get cool pictures
ConsThe animation tools, the videos library.
Rony B.
Graphic Design, Self-employed
May 11, 2019

“I really like it”

OverallI love it very much and I also tech people in Israel how to use it. Very easy to use and new stuff every some time.
ProsThat it is very easy to use. It's possible to write Hebrew and use Hebrew fonts. I like the animation
ConsSome important things are missing: 1. rtl text direction 2. define brand colors
May 11, 2019
gulru e.
Chairman
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

“USER FRIENDLY”

OverallI quite liked it and use often for amateur projects
Prosit is a very powerful tool for people who don't have Adobe etc. It is very easy to use and meets most of my expectations.
Consthe templates should be more and the categories should be expanded