Timeero Ratings

Overall

About Timeero

For businesses looking to get rid of paper time sheets and eliminating time theft, Timeero is the GPS time tracking app that's both powerful and easy to use. Timeero's GPS mobile apps let you track time, view employee locations and gain insight into how your team members or employees are spending their time. You can see everything in real time. Timeero saves you time and money by eliminating costs associated with time theft. Try Timeero today and start saving time and money. Learn more about Timeero

Marie N.
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees
October 7, 2018

“All in one for today's workforce”

OverallOverall experience, I don't have to manually read time cards, use a calculator ot type up a report. With Timeero, this new software is based on todays workforce. Timeero is a knoweledgeable software that has options to print reports as needed. Offers other useful features that can all be done from your own personal celluar. Timeero is time consuming and offers responsive customer service.
ProsReports. Accurate. Back ups. Excels. Decisive. Responsive. Dedicated. Knowledgeable. Time consuming.
ConsThe least I like about Timeero is the angile.

By Timeero on October 8, 2018
Marie it's great to see how much time and money Timeero is saving you! If you have any new features in mind or questions feel free to call in to our office!
October 7, 2018
Geoffrey F.
Broker
July 6, 2018

“Moderate quality, usually accurate and well priced”

OverallUsually makes payroll and job costing easier, when it works correctly.
ProsPaid for annual subscription, this app is budget priced. Managing payroll by job and being able to assign jobs to employees is great - helps with job costing. The timecard gps feature usually works well, helps prevent early punches, and after a few conversations clock time tightens up. Editing punches is easy online and the pages at an acceptable speed.
ConsDouble punches and missed time. Have had a few times when the employee can show on their phone a punch that does not show online. Complicates up payroll and diminishes trust. Double punches have occurred when employee is logged in twice to the same job..more payroll headache. The online "New Job" has very little detail, more inputs available in app. That info is not visible online.
July 6, 2018
Priscilla B.
Hr manager
June 20, 2018

“Used the trial had a couple issues messaged the people and they helped me fix it. Easy to use.”

OverallAllowing us to keep control of payroll when employees check in at work and dont lie about it due to the gps location and gps fencing works like a charm. Helps us controll our employess a lot better
ProsEasy to use straight forward for people to follow, simple layout, gps location is a plus! Allows me to see where my employees are and if they are in thw right location when they say they are. Our buiness is a hire buiness so there are always different locations. Notes are good because they can right up what they did or fixed or saw.
ConsWould like gps to show a location with the way our employes drive not just a location of when they check in and a location of when they check out. Follow a route if they drive places. Notes need to come up automatically when checked in otherwise the employeess sometimes forget to write a review or notes
Melissa B.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

“Review”

OverallOverall I would recommend. I would give 10 stars if the cons are fixed.
ProsI am able to see the locations of the employees and have control of the border where they can log in at and it will also highlight in red if they are out of the boundaries when clocking in or out and blue if employees left notes. Very convenient and well priced.
ConsWhen viewing times I am unable to correct (if needed) and if I do need to edit I have to go through multiple pages to access and correct. It would also be helpful if the total times can be converted for payroll purposes.

By Timeero on October 16, 2018
Hi Melissa, Thanks for your candid review. This is super helpful in helping us under what's important to you! We will be adding a time entry edit in the mobile apps really soon and this should save you from having to open a time card on the desktop for editing. I am also looking forward to it as well!
Michael T.
Co-owner
April 6, 2019

“Totally worth it”

ProsWe use this app daily and it is a huge lifesaver the customer service has been totally awesome thanks guys
ConsIt's still kind of new and buggy but the pros far outweigh the cons
April 6, 2019
Brian D.
Supervisor
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
June 27, 2018

“Have had a great experience so far with this product”

OverallBeing able to keep track of times for employes we only see once to twice a week.
Pros- Ease of use and functionality for both administrator and user - Ease of setup for both administrator and user
Cons- Geo Tracking log in does not always work - Wish it had a location update interval of 1-2 minutes to track employee location, As it is now they could log in leave for 8 hours and then return to log out. - Editing of times from the app for managers. - Informed user that the reason it is not working is that it needs to be updated.

By Timeero on June 28, 2018
Hi Brian thanks for your review! We are currently working on GPS tracking! We are hoping to have that live in a month! Also the ability to edit time on mobile will be coming out for managers soon. We will be sure to notify you when both of those happen!
June 27, 2018
Lemel N.
Computer Networking, 1-10 employees
April 10, 2019

“Great alternative than other systems”

OverallThey are great when issues arise. And very fast response time.
ProsThe ability to turn on and off employees. Since my work is contract based. When the contract is over. I can turn everyone to inactive and not be charged thats the best part so your only charged for use.
ConsCant import into quickbooks.... yet but im sure its coming soon.
James J.
July 14, 2019

“Great team ”

ProsScheduling ,ease of use , great support team
ConsI can't find anything to complain about. Been using for over a year now.
July 14, 2019
Manuel L.
Painter

“Timeero”

OverallIt's been a great, daily tool!
ProsOnce you enter the jobs into the site list, you don't have to enter them every day for each employee.
ConsWhen you pull up the job list, there not in alphabetical order, rather in order of date entered.
Mateo M.
Photographer and Videographer
Photography, Self-employed
April 27, 2019

“Review of Timeroo for business”

OverallOverall, my experience with Timeero has been excellent and I plan to use it in future, as well as recommend it to friends. I will concede however that it is not perfect.
ProsI loved how easy it was to use. The software is intuative and easy to figure, and support helpful in our company.
ConsI didn't like the way you create your own account or the password recovery system. They're a little convuoluted and hard to use.

By Timeero on April 29, 2019
Mateo thanks for your review. We love that Timeero is easy for you to use and able to save time and money. Please let us know when you recommend it to friends so we can pass on a referral bonus. Have a great day!
April 27, 2019
Manuela G.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

“This helps - A LOT!”

OverallPayroll is now very easy with the information going straight to QuickBooks. Timeero saves me at least 2 hours every pay period.
ProsDue to the fact that we have several offices in various towns, its important to us that the employee assigned to that office is where she's supposed to when she's supposed to. With the GPS feature and Job assignment its so simple.
ConsSometimes and really just sometimes, for reasons unknown, one of my employees apparently clocks out for lunch but when its time to clock in again, the system still has her on the morning job.

By Timeero on October 8, 2018
Hi Manuela :) Love hearing that we can save you 2 hours every pay period. This is awesome! For the clock out not working, make sure your employees have the newest version of Android app. We've realized that users experiencing these issues have the old version of the app so make sure they all have the newest version. We are happy to help with that if we have your permission :)
Justin B.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“Very Useful”

Overallemployee time/location management
Prosability to generate a report on a specific employee. I also really like the fact that employees can clock in remotely with their phone.
ConsI wish it could track the entire path of travel during the time the employee is clocked in. It seems to only show a start and stop location which is useful but it would be better for me to see that the person is staying on track.

By Timeero on June 20, 2018
Justin thanks for your review! We are actually working on showing the trail path. We will be sure to notify you when this is completed!
Julian S.
Painter

“I like the app ”

ProsThe way that it actually kept track of my time for my boss
ConsThe only thing I didn't like is I had to add them up one by one
Michael T.
Co-owner
June 20, 2018

“We use it for our Painting Company and it works awesome for us”

OverallWe get Peace of Mind knowing that our guys are not stealing time which makes it a lot easier to know who to trust and who not
ProsIt saves US money because we can tell if our guys clock in on or off the job. Which in the long run will save a lot of money which goes into the company and makes it easier to grow
ConsWith iPhone it glitches a little. Sometimes they will clock in on the iPhone and it won't show up on our end which makes it difficult to get the correct hours for work
Val A.
Comstruction managee
October 3, 2018

“Hours”

OverallIt was a ok experience
ProsKeeping track of the employees that work for our company.
ConsTook a while to get used to some of the featureas.

By Timeero on October 11, 2018
Hi Antone, thank you so much for your honest review! We really would like for you to get used to and to understand how our features work so you can fully enjoy the benefits of Timeero. Please reach out to us on (888)-998-0852 or chat with us on our website if you would like for us to do a demo for you and your team. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
October 3, 2018
Sheena C.
June 23, 2018

“Functional with great customer service”

OverallI have a time keeping app with geo location which helps me keep track of my workers and see who's on the job at any given time. This helps with payroll and staying compliant with state and federal labor laws.
ProsI like the reports and ease of use. It has thecapability to expand further and offer more in the future.
ConsIt still has some bugs caused by constant updates but custody service is extremely responsive so it's only a minor inconvenience.
June 23, 2018
Design, Self-employed
October 12, 2018

“Great, and I've barely scratched the surface”

ProsIt's easy to use and it gets the job done. I needed time tracking for my freelance/consulting business and made it so much easier to track time than my cumbersome collection of Excel spreadsheets. It's also very good at payroll, although I haven't used that feature yet.
ConsIt was a bit slow, at least on my devices. I also wasn't a huge fan of the Android UI.
Christopher L.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
January 15, 2019

“Good easy to use app.”

OverallGreat experience using this app, with minor additions this could be a game changer as it's very easy to use
ProsIt very simple and very accurate especially like the geo tag feature that lets you monitor staff and when they have checked in.
ConsIt would be great if an employee can request leave through the app it would then make it a great app with some HR capabilities.
January 15, 2019
Gary H.
Construction, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 18, 2018

“Timeero”

ProsI liked that it has GPS to track employees. We had paper time cards prior
ConsWasn't quite what I was looking for. Needed more options
October 18, 2018
Trent A.
June 19, 2018

“Great support team. They were available to answer any questions”

OverallSaved time and money
ProsSimple and easy to use. I like the ability to see all my employees in a map and know where everyone is at. I can't say enough how much this saves us in coordinating things with employees
ConsWe would like to see it integrated with our payroll system. Aside from that nothing bad. It's a very simple app to use
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
June 25, 2018

“Its a huge time saver. The app is easy to use.”

ProsI like how it saves me from clocking in my employees hours. Before employees would text me hours and I would put it in an excel sheet. Now I have timeero. Super awesome tool!
ConsNothing to complain about right now.. So far I've been really pleased with it, and have been using it a while.
June 25, 2018
Matthew L.
Installer
June 28, 2018

“Great overall app”

ProsIt's really easy to use and find the correct job to clock in to. I like how the GPS doesn't run all the time in the background.
ConsIt needs to let you long on or clock in to multiple jobs at a time. That would be a good feature to add in the future.
June 28, 2018
Charyssa L.
Customer Service Representative
201-500 employees
June 21, 2018

“Very useful and easy to use ”

OverallNot having to miss out on hours because i misplaced them
ProsEasy to use, very helpful and lets you keep track without having to stress about math can use anywhere
ConsNothing app works perfect for me so far i have not run into any occurring issues with the app myself
Jackie D.
Study Coordinator
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2019

“Timeero Review”

OverallOverall it's a decent app. Again, I like the convenience of it.
ProsIt is easy to use and convenient while traveling for work.
ConsYou can only add notes to time entries while clocked in. I don't care for the way the time entries are listed, especially when you have to clock in to different locations in the same day.
January 16, 2019
Saurabh B.

“A very useful service”

ProsThe flow of app operations is impressive. The dashboard and the reporting is very useful and helps us a lot.
ConsThe process and tools to perform and achieve the objective and rely on the service. Report export options are good.
Craig E.
June 20, 2018

“We're happy with the great value for a simple and effective payroll tool for our small business. ”

ProsI like that it doesn't continuously track your location and drain your phone battery throughout the day.
ConsIt's got a few minor issues with editing and making corrections for employees that are still being worked out.
Justin B.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
April 10, 2019

“Easy way to track time”

OverallThis app has really helped me hold workers accountable when delivering flyers and door hangers for marketing
ProsEasy to track time of workers from an offsite location.
ConsOnly wish it could show the movement of the worker on a map using gps tracking
Fred A.
Contractor
October 2, 2018

“Timeero”

ProsEmployees being able to login, select the job site, clock in and clock out. Simple.
ConsNot being able to import into Quickbooks as vendors.
October 2, 2018
Jeanne S.
June 21, 2018

“Doesn't always work to clock in. Website could be easier to use. I not fond of the way it works. ”

ProsGood when it works. The timesheets and job reports are nice. Clock in location but would prefer full time GPS tracking.
ConsAdding time takes too much time to do. Should be able to type it in but can only click up and down arrows. Guys clocking in/out doesn't always work.

By Timeero on June 25, 2018
Hi Jeanne, Thanks for the review. We are working on introducing GPS tracking and will notify you once it's ready. One of our representatives reached out to you this morning and left you a message. We want to get to the bottom of why your guys aren't able to clock in or out.
Max S.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

“Timeero Review ”

ProsI liked the GPS feature that allows you to see where employees are when they clock in. I liked that it was very quick and easy to clock in.
ConsI didn't like that on several occasions when I accidentally closed out of the app it clocked me out. I think that even if you close the app or your phone dies it should not clock you out. It should only clock you out if you manually do it.

By Timeero on October 8, 2018
Hi Max :) I am glad to hear the GPS feature has been helpful for you. The issue you mentioned is something we are aware of and have longed fixed. We released brand new updates over a month ago. If you are using the Android app, make sure to delete your current app, go to the PlayStore and download the newest app. This will fix the issue you are experiencing. Call us when it's convenient for you or use the live chat if you have any questions. We really want to hear from you. Happy time tracking!
zoheb g.
Developer
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“It was awesome”

ProsEasy to use reliable. the most efficient system as it is can provide support for the specific needs of the business, which might not be available in an off-the-shelf solution and will provide greater efficiency or better customer service.
ConsAlthough not always the most suitable for larger or more complex projects, a spreadsheet allows less technical staff at a business to modify the software directly and get results faster
Mateo M.
Creative Director
June 21, 2018

“Quality stuff, very good”

ProsIt's super easy to use which is something I really like about it. Also love the aesthetic and design.
ConsIn the past it has sometimes crashed on me when I hit apply, a little frustrating. Not sure whether that's my phone or the app though.