Proposa Ratings

Overall

About Proposa

Proposa merges design and data that influences decision. Sales professionals don't have to be an artist to create stunningly beautiful and smart interactive proposals. Instead of using the tired Powerpoint deck, or worse, an unformatted email, Proposa sends web-based proposals that influences decision. Intelligence is built right in. Know when you're top of mind and when your prospects are reading your proposals. Gather important intel on what sections of your proposal are being. Learn more about Proposa

Michael D.
Senior Marketing Strategist
11-50 employees
May 24, 2018

“Easily create visually stunning proposals that get your prospects attention and CLOSE!”

OverallBetter proposals that set me aside from the competition and close faster!
ProsIt is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, within minutes, you are able to create a proposal that clearly sets you apart from the competition and sets a true point of differentiation. They are absolutely beautiful and the digital formats are perfect for any device. There is even a viewport feature that lets me assess how it looks on a multitude of devices. As a user, I know immediately when my prospect is interacting with my proposal which opens the door for very targeted and effective follow up. The built-in heat-mapping allows me to see what sections and content my prospect is spending the most time with and helps provide insight as to what is most important to them. Lastly, unlike PDFs or other formats, I have complete control of the content. I can determine when it expires, password access, etc. This software not only creates beautiful, stand out proposals, it is a perfect integration into my own sales process.
ConsIn future updates I look forward to more flexibility in customizing how my notification email goes out and would also like to see the ability to expand or shrink individual panels to further customize my proposals.
May 24, 2018
Donald T.
President & CEO; Member, Board of Directors
July 2, 2018

“Proposa gave us the tools and insights to sell and set apart our company with big brands.”

ProsSpeed to delivery. Once we got familiar with the platform, we shaved hours off of the time it takes for us to put together a well-rounded and really good looking proposal. We easily get started from a pre-built template and have the ability to save sections of our proposals for future use. I especially liked the ability to set expiration dates on proposals and secure with passwords. Since the proposal is delivered in a web-based format, the proposal renders perfectly across platforms and devices.
ConsThere's not much to dislike about Proposa, but if I were being picky, I would like to see a specialized presentation format. We've been able to present well so far, but having it auto-format into a slide deck is something that would be an added bonus.
July 2, 2018
Logan S.
Client Support Specialist
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
September 3, 2018

“Proposa Review”

OverallProposal has helped us use Powerpoint way less for presentations. It makes our sales process feel more professional and modern in an industry that can often feel outdated. I think it gives us an edge on our competitors due to this.
ProsProposa is so easy to use. The end product looks great without much work on the user. I love the clone feature so we can make small tweaks easier when sending out similar Proposals.
ConsWhile it is great there is little the user has to do to make a Proposal look great, sometimes it would be nice to have more options where you could change the text size just a little or color. Also if you had more options on moving features. Again it is a con but almost a positive because having these options would give the user more work too.
September 3, 2018
Lisa J.
Principal
August 30, 2018

“Locally made in Raleigh with big ambitions”

OverallSo far, so good!
ProsI dig being able to keep my spending in the local community and with Proposa being developed right here in Raleigh, that's a great fit for us. With CSR's background in marketing and agency work, he understands our needs as end users and is open to feedback on my "nice to have/must have" features and capabilities.
ConsBeing in its early stages, there are still lots of our "nice to have/must have" features that haven't yet been implemented but the team has acknowledge that many of them are on the product road map.
September 5, 2018

“So very helpful in making our proposals present well.”

OverallWe landed two new clients with our first use of Proposa..I would highly recommend it.
ProsI appreciated the industry specific templates offered. I aslo apprciaed being able to see when our proposals were opeded by the client and by whom, allowing for us to follow up same day for maximum success.
ConsWhile it was awesome to see industry specific templates, a variety within each industry specific catagory would be really appreciated.
September 5, 2018
Andrew M.
Proposal Manager
Events Services, 5001-10,000 employees

“Great start”

ProsThis innovative solution is a great way to collaborate and share your proposal with your team
ConsThe feature set for editing is very limiting at the moment, after talking with proposa we understand that you are working on new editing features but as it stands we're having to find shortcuts or work around to do what we want.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Worth Trying Out”

ProsProposa was the first online proposal service I tried out and it was pretty easy to figure out and the clients liked it as well.
ConsNot able to accept client signature or payment
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2018

“Good price. Easy to use.”

OverallGood. Could use more templates designed for agency's like SEO specific, social media specific, client proposal for web project but not a website.
ProsLove the presentation style and large image banners.
ConsDon't love that you can't copy and past your own text in from another document especially if you want to make your own goal lists. Would be helpful to show mobile version while you are working on setting it up as we found that the default pricing template if you use as is would have to be scrolled over to the right on mobile unless you delete a column.
Asher e.
COO
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees
December 19, 2018

“ I literally won more jobs because of their amazing software!”

ProsLooks very professional Easy to use.
ConsWere missing add-on options - But the customer services were able to fix it
December 19, 2018
Enovia B.

“I love this stuff”

OverallThe customer service is awesome, the team member came and taught a class to members of my company. Responses are quick and it is constantly evolving into a better platform.
ProsIt's easy to use, it produces high quality proposals.
ConsIt took me a while to get into the swing of the platform but once I got the hang of it it was so much easier.
Jared P.
Enterprise Account Executive
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
August 30, 2018

“Needed a nice looking, easy to use proposal tool”

OverallCustomer support has been awesome! Very attentive to my needs, and helpful when it came to getting up and running.
ProsHow it looks - customer facing. Very intuitive and easy to use.
ConsMy email notifications go to my junk folder.