Emplloy Workforce Ratings

Overall

About Emplloy Workforce

Comprehensive Payroll and HR. Emplloy is a HCH suite of tools on a single unified cloud platform that helps you manage the entire employee lifecycle from pre-hire to retire. Solutions for HR, recruiting, onboarding, time tracking, payroll, and more are easily accessed through a single intuitive interface. Automated and scalable tools provide a single source of truth with common reporting, dashboards, and robust workflows. Easy to Use and cutting edge mobile app allow easy, anytime access. Learn more about Emplloy Workforce

Steve B.
Chief Strategy Officer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 16, 2018

“Best all in one HR and Payroll - Emplloy Review”

ProsFinally! I get all my reporting in one place. It is very straightforward and easy to use. Simple for front end users to navigate through the time attendance and tracking. It also works well over multiple locations and multi-state employees. The employee information page comprehensive easy to edit. The accrual module works well with plenty of options to configure to our needs. Setup and support was great.
ConsI don't have anything negative to say. Sometimes it can be a little tedious when you are trying to change something but that comes from the amount of features available.
Regina R.
Attorney
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
September 4, 2018

“A great solution to HR headaches”

OverallThe people have been great at answering my questions and getting acclimated to the software, as well as handling special requests or last-minute requests. After working with a couple other providers, I am very happy with this service.
ProsThe ease of getting my staff's payroll done quickly and efficiently is great. Even if I am out for a few days, I can still get it done in time for everyone to get paid.
ConsAdmittedly I'm not a tech person, so it took me a few tries before I felt fully comfortable using the software. I suspect most others would be quicker than myself.
September 4, 2018
Diane T.
Vice President
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
April 3, 2019

“Great personalized service”

OverallMy experience with Emplloy has been invaluable. The versatility of the software and the attentiveness of the customer serve staff is outstanding. It has made so many things that used to be cumbersome, easy to accomplish.
ProsHow intuitive and easy it is to use. The tab set-up makes it very user-friendly.
ConsMastering which reports to run to gather specific information.
April 3, 2019
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
November 19, 2018

“Awesome HR service for small businesses”

ProsThis software is so easy to use. It is intuitive to find the information I need about the employees at my company, including wages, taxes, commissions, employment history, and to generate tax forms.
ConsThe password to login changes too often - I don't need to access the software as often as the password changes, so I always get locked out of the system trying to remember my last password.
November 19, 2018
Eric L.
President & Owner
Printing, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2018

“Best HR Team & Software Back-end”

OverallThese folks are awesome, been on board for 2 plus years and changed our lives. The level of service and support is what you could anticipate of world class organizations like Zappos, but stuffed into a small company. They've never been anything other than courteous, responsive and armed with great advise.
ProsIncredibly intuitive program, has eased the burden of managing our HR- as a small company, we need to bob and weave quickly, being stuck in a quagmire of back-office requirements that don't drive revenue or move the business forward is a killer-- this gives us the wings we need to fly above all that crap.
ConsThus far, we haven't seen any aspects of the system or team that haven't been less than stellar.
August 10, 2018
Jeff S.
Managing Member
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
July 16, 2018

“Excellent customer support for a small company”

ProsWe love the fact that this software is so comprehensive. Right now we are a small business, but as we grow we want to have enterprise level services. We didn't find anything so robust from the competitors.
ConsBecause of the amount of options, it took a few days to set up, however, we are glad we spent the time.
John G.
Registered Representative
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
September 6, 2018

“Excellent Work”

OverallThe staff at Emplloy is top notch. They fix problems, are excellent educators and provide service for a truly great value!!
ProsThe software was easy to use for me and my staff!
ConsIt is a good thing having lots of options to chose from but sometimes more than needed.
September 6, 2018
Nate M.
Co-Founder, Head of Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
July 16, 2018

“I am beyond impressed with the level of support that customer service has provided for my business. ”

ProsI really appreciate how user-friendly the software is for myself, as well as other employees. As a lean start-up, it's imperative to really optimize the way I run things. Emplloy has provided us with an excellent product that makes it very easy to ensure accurate payroll for the team.
ConsSo far, there is not a single thing I can nitpick about working with Emplloy. I'm so happy to have found a valuable partner that is able to grow and scale with us.