ContentStudio Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.7/5

About ContentStudio

ContentStudio is a multi-use social media management and content marketing tool that allows you to discover, compose and share the best content. It has a suite of products for content discovery, publishing, planning, analytics and automation to help marketing teams work and collaborate efficiently. It is the perfect tool for discovering trending content, managing multiple social media networks, recycling evergreen posts, analyzing performance, collaborating with the team and a lot more. Learn more about ContentStudio

Ken I.
October 4, 2019

“ContentStudio is our goto for content ideas, research, and syndication across platforms.”

OverallContentStudio takes what used to be the multi-day chore of content creation and syndication and condenses it into a mere 15-30 minute session every couple of days. I couldn't be more pleased with the amount of time saved and the cost/benefit ratio. There are some not so frequent upgrades that come available at a lifetime purchase, so be on the lookout for those! Definitely a great investment for the local business, but a must-have for any agency.
ProsConstant innovation and feature additions. The authors are continually adding features and are very receptive to user ideas. This software makes it so easy to find great ideas for blog posts, social posts, articles, etc., it ought to be illegal. (but we're glad it's not) . We use this daily to spot trends, identify influencers and schedule our content across major platforms. This probably saves more time across the board than any other software investment we've used. The level of filtering for relevant content is unmatched and once you've set everything up - and I recommend you take this part seriously, do some planning about what your content plan is - but once it's set up, it makes content creation, curation etc., super-easy. If you don't spend some time planning, the broad feature set of this software will still work, but the time cost/benefit ratio will decline. Still worth it, but when your plan is tuned - holy cow! Couldn't recommend Content Studio any stronger!
ConsThere are some helpful video tutorials, but frankly, ContentStudio should create a playlist for developing a strategic content plan for using the system to the fullest. That said, there blog publishes helpful ideas regularly. It's just that there's no real cohesive 'start here' or 'step 1, step2' guidance for using all of the facets of this great tool together. There are so many moving pieces to ContentStudio that there's a bit of a learning curve. Once it's set up though, you're done. Then it's pretty much an easy-button situation. That's where the 'Strategy' playlist would be helpful.
October 4, 2019
Rasmus Bernt K.
External Senior Management Consultant (Time Limited Assignment)
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 9, 2019

“A solid platform and a rising star”

OverallOverall I'm happy with my weekly use of CS, and recommend it, not only due to their above average features, but also due to their ambitious road map and the team behind.
ProsI love how ambitious the team is, and how solid and well thought out new features are, when they are rolled out. The CS content planner give you a nice and easy to use overview. While the system has a very strong 'Content Discovery and Insights' feature, it also post to several social channels (9 at the moment if I remember right). Their 'Automation Recipes' module is quite unique and let you find, schedule and post relevant content on autopilot, based on the rules you setup. As any serious tools it is also important that CS include 'approval features', so wrong content don't go online
ConsAs for almost every tool who have entered the market within the last years, Content Studio don't allow direct posting to Instagram. It has nothing to with the tool or the team behind, as they have worked extremely hard to make this happen. IG have simply 'closed the door' temporary, and don't let relative new tools get the needed access to their API. However I know the team continue to work with IG, but also look for any legit alternative. I would love you could post the same posts in more than 1 language (so your followers can read your post in their own language), and as far as I understand, this is already on their road map.
Kristin B.
E-Learning, Self-employed
September 8, 2019

“It Just Keeps Getting Better!!!”

OverallI first purchased ContentStudio in May 2018 on AppSumo. I watched it grow and used it on and off, but now I'm going all in. Especially since they just added analytics and influencer research. I plan on canceling several other services/products I'm using that I will no longer need due to ContentStudios suite of features. I'm hoping to use it effectively for both planning and publishing.
Pros1. Built-in curation (and it's GOOD curation, not haphazard). 2. Ability to add RSS feeds. 3. Ability to compose content within the platform. 4. Can also search real-time for content and see engagement, shares and sentiment. 5. Automation and integration capabilities 6. The brand new analytics and influencer research options
ConsI don't want to include a con because they are constantly improving and adding features to ContentStudio. You can also connect directly to their Trello roadmap and make suggestions for new features.
September 8, 2019
Ankit R.
Global Media and Research Executive
Paper & Forest Products, 1-10 employees
March 8, 2019

“One of the best Content Automation Tool for Digital Marketers of the future”

OverallThe team behind ContentStudio is amazing. I am one of their early adopters and I have loved this tool. As I mentioned above, I use this tool heavily to find relevant contents.
ProsAs the name suggests - ContentStudio is an all in one - content creation, curation and distribution tool - but what does that mean? I am into Facebook Advertising and interested in learning about new updates or get access to popular content across the web related to Facebook Advertising. Discovery Tool - I can filter which exact sources (blogs, articles etc) and webpages I want to get my updates from. I usually want to get updates from JonLoomer.com or Socialmediatoday.com, so I select their RSS feed as my source of articles. I can fine tune the results I want by choosing the keywords I am interested in. After my discovery setup is done, I get a list of relevant articles that is very easy for me to go through without having to leave the webapp. Publish - After I have a list of all the articles and once I quickly scan past them, I can either share the most relevant contents in my social media channels, or I can combine what I have learned and create a new post myself. Once done, I can easily share to all my social media channels in 1 click - it is that easy. Analyze - How do I know how my contents are doing? Are my original articles performing better than the ones I reshared from other website? This is where I find all this information.
ConsI am looking forward to getting more features that provides me information on social media pages of brands I want to track and websites to track and understand their performance - so I can set a benchmark for my own campaigns.
March 8, 2019
Lindsay S.
Design, Self-employed
September 20, 2018

“Feature-filled lovechild of Buffer, Pocket, and your blog”

OverallOh man, huge time saver, helps the entire content creation/curation management process easy because it's all in one place and organized so intuitively. I thank my lucky stars that I was able to purchase a lifetime membership very early on when ContentStudio was new. Seriously it's the MVP of my content strategy.
ProsSO many features! - You can write blog/social media posts directly from within the web app - Automation for campaigns (new blog posts to social media, article links to social media, sharing articles automatically on your blog, etc.) - Nice-looking interface. Seriously, it's totally a selling point. It makes it even more fun to create content. - Ability to schedule posts - The "Discovery" tab. I could get lost for hours, it's a treasure trove for easily searchable, filterable, postable-from-the-website content. - Integrations galore! Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, the list goes on. There's also a browser extension. - Responsive and fun on social media
ConsI'm extremely picky when it comes to tools I use for business, especially if I really like something, which is counter-intuitive, but there you have it. - I'd love to see more ability to use the article to blog automation more easily. Example: I have my settings such that systematically, I must review any post before it can be published. If I'm unable to log in for a few days, all the now-expired posts have to be opened one at a time and rescheduled -- click date, click time, click post... that sort of thing. If there was a button that you could click that could re-add those posts for the same schedule, just staggered on different dates in the future, that would rock! - Occasionally posts will not post, seemingly at random. But this isn't super frequent.
September 20, 2018
Paul S.
June 7, 2018

“From the minute I hit the Discovery page I knew ContentStudio was a serious source of real content.”

OverallVerified person making review. Easy.
ProsTo "pick one thing" I like most about CS is too tough to worry over so how about my top FIVE... 1. Limitless, easily searchable, quality content from 1600+ builtin killer sources -and- the ability to add your own -and- Feedly Integration! 2. Each piece of content includes the source, FB and Pinterest Likes, numeric "hot" rating and buttons to either publish or save to Favs to consider later. There is even a preview button. 3. Generous number of social accounts and blogs you can post to at all membership levels. And "blog" means any blog including your own self hosted with a CS Plugin. 4. Campaign Automation - schedule posts to all your social accounts in a single weekly sitting (but it really is so interesting you'll want to be more manual!) The builtin Planner Calendar is great to view your posting plan from above. 5. Groups - this allows you to segregate (for example) your business Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress Blog etc from your personal accounts and post collectively to each. A truly inspired feature that says the people at ContentStudio think like users. I mentioned Feedly Integration in #1 but it deserves a second mention because it is the pipe that an ocean of content designed by you flows to your Discovery Desktop from. An absolutely brilliant inclusion. Finally - RePlug is fully one-click integrated! Why? Imagine hiding a retargeting pixel from FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc in EVERY clickable link you post. Support is all you want it to be!
ConsHonestly... I do not have even a minor issue or complaint. That is worth a mention because it is rare.
June 7, 2018
Piotr C.
Board Member
Accounting, 1-10 employees
March 21, 2019

“Very nice tool for social media automation”

OverallThanks to ContentStuidio, I save a lot of time with the team. I can automate activities in SocialMedia. Run many different profiles, in different media from one place. A very useful tool.
ProsDuring last year Content Studio team made a lot improvements. Few weeks ago they release new version CS V2. They have native integration with link shortener relug.io - this is really awesome. They made very good job in implemeting of the way of workflow - teams and workspaces are very clear and simple in use. Inside CS You will find 3 main tools which are dividing for smaller parts:: *DISCOVER tool for searching nice articles and post from your niche --->Topics with trending topics and quotas -->Search - toll for searching trending posts *PUBLISH --> Composer - with nice and clever Social Media Post Composer and RSS Post Composer for blogging. Here You will prepare Your posts for Your channels, with possibility to publish the same post in few channels, add/create image, add hastags, create UTM and links with advanced replug.io link shortener. Each post You can 'Post Now', 'Schedule', 'Add To Queue', or save as 'Draft' --> Planner - advanced scheduling calendar, with filters and differet views --> Automation - here You can prepare different types of campaigns. I didn't use this functions in new version of CS yet. Options: 'Article Links to Social Media', 'Videos to Social Media', 'Articles to Blog', 'Videos to Blog', 'RSS Feed to Social Media', Comming soon options: 'Bulk Uploader(Schedule multiple messages to your social media channels via CSV data import)', 'Evergreen' *ANALYZE - they say: Analytics - Coming Soon! They have public Roadmap
ConsFor me the biggest issue is weakness of DISCOVER tool in my language (Polish). It is working but gives very poor results. I don't use, but I see that in English it's working very good.
David J.
Online Marketing Consultant
August 24, 2019

“No Better Value for Social Media & Content Marketing Management!”

OverallWas impressed from the get go! Seems to be getting better and better! Comparing to other platforms... It is a Slam Dunk!
ProsFeatured Packed, Tons of Integrations, Super Easy to Use!
ConsHonestly... Nothing! I would have to make something up here! So why bother! It is Awesome!
August 24, 2019
Chris S.
Marketing Manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
June 10, 2019

“Blown Away - There is nothing like it”

ProsConcerning Version 2.0, There was nothing so far that I don't like about ContentStudio. The ui is modern, functional and intuitive. It has robust features without cluttery navigation. ContentStudio is a solution for many different challenges that I was facing, eg. the coordination of the different social media channels, the discovering relevant content, for curation and inspiration, formatting the content once found and working with different teammates. Another bonus is the degree of training and "how-to's" about using the products that they provide.
ConsLack of JotUrl support is a big deal for me, and nearly a deal killer. They have said that they intend support JotURl soon, so that will make ContentStudio a perfect option.
June 10, 2019
Muhammad Yulian N.
June 6, 2019

“All in One Social Media With Powerful Automation”

OverallI am satisfied using this product. Its better than any other product that i have tried before and it continiously update. Its very useful for me especially when it comes to Social Media Management things.
ProsI have bought this product around 2 years ago and start using it for my social media management. Its very robust and easy to use especially when you have many social media to manage. Content Studio has many great features especially content discovery and its powerful automation for schedule our social media. Content Discovery allows you to look up on many niches topics and filters it based on specific genre such as blogs, articles, and more. You can select many topics and then schedule it to your social media or blogs. Its very useful for people who want to save a lot of their time to manage their social media and blogs. You can dedicated your day maybe 1 or 2 days to schedule your social media for 1 month using Content Studio, its really awesome.. isnt it? You can also analyze the post that you have publised using Content Studio and gain insight on it. You can analze which post gets the best engagement and post it again to your other social media. With Content Studio you can grow up your social media better than any others.
ConsIt still not many Content Discovery from my local Country (Indonesia), it still focus on getting info on Top Countries and Global News. Its understandable because to have every content on every country will takes alot of time and i can have patience to waiting for it.
June 6, 2019
Tim M.
Circus Owner
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
May 12, 2019

“Secret weapon in your arsenal of content”

OverallThis is allowed me to generate content on a regular basis for a few of my blogs and also keeps me personally in the loop with new news and updates.
ProsContent Studio is super intuitive and easy to use. When I first got it I was a bit confused about the power it had, however after using it for over year it is now my go to solution for just about everything. You will love this application if you struggle with getting content daily.
ConsTo be quite frank, I don't have things that I don't like about this. They keep rolling out new features, it's easy for me to use, I love the integrations it has... I kinda struggle to think about a negative drawback from it. :/
May 12, 2019
Robert E.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
April 13, 2019

“All in One Social Media Tool”

OverallContent Studio pulls together all the tools you need for social media content marketing. You can research topics, write content and publish content for multiple sectors within the application. The software is constantly being developed and support response has been quick and helpful.
ProsThe application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it still seems to have more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.
ConsThe application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it has more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.
April 13, 2019
Joshua R.
March 21, 2019

“LOVE ContentStudio.io, my #1 software for social media research and engagement”

OverallMy experience has been amazing, ContentStudio.io is my (by far) most frequently used software for social media posting and research. Rep. and his whole team are excellent, truthful and transparent people and if you decide to choose their competition over them, I guarantee you WILL REGRET IT.
ProsContentStudio.io has totally changed the game for my business, including changing the game for all of my B2B clilents (whom all sell B2C on social media). We're able to take all of our social media presence to a whole new level, so much so that we've factually been a part of bringing more revenue into businesses that needed the boost.
ConsThe only thing that wasn't my favorite but was a necessity was the transition to V2, but to be honest, I have been with rep. and the team for a while now and they were transparent through the whole process. The end result was so worth it. I am literally a lifetime owner of the software and with my lifetime subscription they included all of the V2 updates (which they didn't have to), so I am grateful. No complaints here.
Leah P.
Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees
January 24, 2019

“ContentStudio is absolutely worth it!”

OverallMy engagement has gone up. It's easy to fine relevant, interesting content to share. The evergreen posting and ability to repeat posts is extremely helpful. The way ContentStudio organizes everything on the dashboard makes it very easy to keep tabs on what's been shared and what's left to share. I really love the software!
ProsI have been more than satisfied with ContentStudio in general. It has made sharing on social media and most importantly, having the right content to share on social media, so easy! I get really great engagement from the posts that my VA and I share from ContentStudio's discovery tabs and now having the mobile app allows me to share quick updates and last minute things to my SM followers as well. And just today, I had a really great experience with customer service/support! Adil was so helpful and ready to jump on a call with me in an instant to figure out my issue. It actually took a minute for us to connect because of time differences, but he was always kind and patient about finding a time and today we finally did - he solved my issue within minutes!
ConsI really can't think of any cons. It really has made everything so much easier.
January 24, 2019
Faisal F.
Business Strategist
August 31, 2019

“The only tool you'll ever need to curate content and manage your social media presence ”

OverallGreat customer service. Great community and communication in their group about new features and training.
ProsI like the ease of use of the product. All the features are very intuitive to use and helps make curating content and posting on my social media profiles much easier and efficient compared to manually doing it. I have used other social media tools but none have all the functionality that ContentStudio has built in. For me it's a one stop shop for my consultation services.
ConsVery few cons really. The only other thing I might add would be to have some sort of functionality of pre scheduling blog posts with a predefined schedule, I.e. day 1, day 7, day 30, day 180 and day 365. But it's not a dealbreaker for sure.
August 31, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
March 26, 2019

“A hidden gem with huge potential”

OverallThis has 100% helped us easily manage our own social media as well as clients, a robust daily tool with great support always willing to help. This is a very strong contender in this market place and one we have easily decided to back. We look forward to seeing how this grows and develops.
ProsWe like the way the software helps you research topics and helps with ideas on what to post. Also helpful is the way the account can be split into separate sub-accounts for managing multiple clients. It has got some great integrations, especially with url shorteners and also has UTM embedded! We love the scheduling features, we think these are ahead of its game. This software is already superb and has got some serious potential.
ConsThere are still some improvements that can be made, but these are not so much as in "cons" as they are potential updates on a roadmap. We would like the ability to set the times when repeating a post, also to be able to add to the queue and repeat a post at the same time. Maybe add a section with already created pics/images/memes to share?
Jason D.
Data Management Specialist
June 8, 2018

“Excellent content curation software at a fraction of the price of Buzzsumo!”

ProsContent Studio is an excellent content curation software which costs a fraction of the price of rivals such as Buzzsumo! Find trending topics in your niche, use RSS feeds for your favourite sites, link all types of social media accounts to curate engaging content for your tribe and establish yourself as an authority in your niche. There is even the option to do much of this with full automation if you like which could be incredibly powerful once you have managed to narrow down on highly focused keywords for your content. There are numerous automation "recipes" to help you to determine the most appropriate style of automation to use to ensure it is as effective as it can be. Support has been very responsive thus far and are open to suggestions which is good! In all honesty, I can probably ditch Buzzsumo and Buffer and just switch all my content curation to Content Studio in the future as it does it all under one roof. All in all, a great platform to use for all your content curation and scheduling needs.
ConsThere's not a lot to not like if that makes sense! The UI is modern and clean, but it can be a bit slow and unresponsive at times, but this may be because they have just had a spike of new users joining through an AppSumo deal. Sometimes the articles it pulls in are not that relevant (but to be fair, that is the case for all these curation softwares) but you can exclude keywords to make the logic better. I have had issues using RSS feeds where I can only add a couple and then any attempt to add more results in an error saying that "this feed already exists," which obviously it doesn't. However, I have just got off a call with their support who says that this will be investigated and fixed soonest. I wish there was a way to unshorten links on the fly, similar to Buffer, but there isn't. So, only a few minor niggles.
Kevin F.
Mr
Furniture, Self-employed
February 21, 2019

“Brilliant Piece of Software”

OverallI have 6000 posts on my website and 30,000 images. This software makes it easy to publish a post just before that season starts and then repost it regular throughout the season so that you catch more viewers . It also makes it very easy to send out a post as often as you like meaning you do not have to worry about it getting the views it deserves. A really good piece of kit that I have combined well with other software to help my websites get far more traffic through normal views and from social media.
ProsMakes it easy to get your posts out and to re-post content regularly that you want people to see on a daily basis. This allows you to publish your post and then to draft post the same post for republish time and time again. This allows viewers who may not have been looking on a previous day to see something that you may have written about months before, and with this comes more traffic to your website every month.
ConsI am still not fully up and running as V2 has just been released. More videos than what were offered with V1 would be a great start.
February 21, 2019
Mark Y.
Sales Specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 5001-10,000 employees
March 26, 2019

“ContentStudio makes social media management easy”

OverallI have gained a lot more traction on my social media accounts since I started using ContentStudio. I like that I can set-up auto posting projects and they run for months without me touching anything.
ProsContentStudio is easy to set up and use. No need to create APIs is a big plus. Adding social media accounts and blogs is a breeze. Once you get set-up, finding trending articles, videos and memes is actually pretty fun. You simply select an item to share, edit the post with your own hashtags and even pictures and select what websites and social media accounts to share to immediately or schedule and boom! That's it. You can also automate sharing. ContentStudio is constantly being upgraded and improved with new features being added on a consistent basis. Overall, this is one of the best marketing tools I have ever invested in.
ConsSometimes a few features stop working temporarily, but support is very responsive and any issues are fixed quickly.
Tim P.
June 8, 2018

“ContentStudio is best in class. I do not believe there is another product that can come close.”

OverallAbsolutely saved me hours and hours with my content. The easiest tool I've ever had for finding highly relevant content. Made my life easier!!
ProsThe best source for content I've found. So easy to use, truly anyone can use it. Searching by keyword is awesome. Using both Feedly and your own feeds is fantastic. The superior automation allows me to schedule for weeks in advance always knowing I'm get top notch content. Also the ability to preview the full content prior to selecting it. Very nice feature to put your own groups together really allows you to find what you want instantly. Waqar and his entire team are incredible if you need help or have any questions. Many others could learn a lot by how they take care of their customers. They make you feel like they appreciate you. For me ContentStudio.io is NOT optional. It's a must have and I used it every day. Thanks again to Waqar and your entire team. We appreciate you!
ConsWhat I like least about it is .... the fact I didn't find it until last November!! There's nothing to NOT like about ContentStudio.io In my opinion there is none better.
Executive Office, 1-10 employees
December 11, 2018

“Social media marketing how I want it to be done”

OverallHighly recommended if you want to have a well planned social media strategy that includes both your own content and other content that is relevant for your target audience.
ProsI've used dozens of social media tools over the years, but all of them have quirks that make them slightly less than user friendly. Some of them seem pretty good on the surface, but then are lacking in key areas. I am pleased to say that when I found Content Studio I found my social media marketing tool of choice. Content Studio makes it so easy to find and post relevant content. Everything you need is just a click away such as keyword specific research, scheduling, editing posts, etc. But there is lots more to Content Studio that you only discover as you start to use it proactively, and it is all of those bells and whistles that make this such a highly useable tool.
ConsThere are a few features that I would like to see improved such as the Campaign feature, but I understand that is already in the works. Other than that, this is a superb tool that just keeps getting better and better.
December 11, 2018
July 23, 2019

“Content Studio Saves You Time and Makes Your Social Marketing Easy!”

ProsContent Studio has a very clean and simple user experience. Once you connect your accounts it's very easy to start syndicating content to your various platforms. They even have an app on IOS and Android for content publishing on the go...
ConsThe only thing missing for me is integration with snip.ly, but really it's not a big deal and I might convert over to Replug.io anyway.
Dustin D.
Director of UX development, social media and SEO/SEM
July 23, 2019

“Great tool and great team! ”

OverallI've contacted their support team, and they've always been helpful and friendly
ProsAt first I was on the fence with content studio, I enjoyed using hootsuite, buffer and a few other social tools better. I kept checking on content studio and watching it grow and wow!! The team just keeps building it out and improving it. I love the content feed and ease of posting, using replug. Very cool tool for social media management.
ConsThe learning curve can be a little tough because there are so many tools. It's easy enough to get the hang of after a few minutes.
Mark H.
Managing Partner
June 29, 2018

“Build the content you have dreamed of!”

OverallClear benefits are time-saving and a big variety of content to utilize.
ProsContentStudio is the proof that easy content distribution is doable! There is a little learning curve, but here is where the excellent support team comes into play. I had just some questions which could have been answered by chat or email, but I got treated to not one but two onboarding screen sharing sessions. Adil and his team showed A class customer support. During the support sessions, we came up with some great to have functionality but is currently not available. These points were written down to discuss with the team to evaluate for feasibility. Very pleased with that level of interaction. ContentStudio alone is more than worth getting to get your content out there on your social media channels. Combined with their sister companies product, Replug, you have a real powerhouse; shorten, track and optimize your links with catchy call-to-actions, retargeting pixels, branded links and powerful analytics. I advice getting both products as they are beautifully integrated.
ConsThere is not much that I don't like. Integrations with more third parties would be stellar but are being actively worked on as I type. More enhanced team settings, which I requested, are planned as well. Would be nice to have it now already, but that can't be counted as a Con.
June 29, 2018
Bintu Laraba A.
Engineering Intern
Construction, 501-1000 employees
July 28, 2019

“Manage Social Account With Ease”

OverallIt's been a nice experience using it, we've been able to increase content reach and engage more audience.
ProsManaging social media can be challenging when the right tools aren't implemented. I remember how I was always online tracking the latest news, writing posts and getting tired when I started using social media then. But with ContentStudio, I can easily schedule my post and also recycle them when I want. I can easily track mentions, engage with relevant topics in my field and also increase my awareness. I also track analytics to know how well my content is performing. To manage your social media accounts better and curate quality content easily, ContentStudio is the right software to look out for.
ConsI haven't noticed anything discouraging about this software. It makes content management a lot easier for me.
July 28, 2019
Gaurab D.
Co Founder
Market Research, 11-50 employees
April 8, 2019

“End to End analytics of topics trending in Social Media and content curation”

OverallI m very satisfied with this tool and it beats the other similar tools by its comprehensive functionalities. I have patronized contentstudio and not looking for any other tool for managing social media content as of now.
ProsThe UI of ContentStudio is very sleek and it helps me find the trending content in the niche I m working. It also helps in Content curation and Syndication across various social media. The Automation module helps in saving lots of time by automatically syndicating content. Overall an awesome SAAS app delivering exhaustive features to manage the content for social media accounts.
ConsIts still in the making but few cons are like the composer module is not upto the mark compared to other tools available in the market for on page optimization. A lot can be done there but of course I understand this feature is not the forte of contentstudio.
April 8, 2019
TIMOTHY C.
VP
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
September 6, 2019

“Content Studio”

OverallHey, want to introduce you to one of my number one programs. Find topics current events of interest in the post around the world. Content Studio is the best programs for entrepreneurs, website owners. Inform the general public about some of the latest topics going across not just the United States but the world. Is very beneficial for me in developing my websites. When current events come up some of the stories out, there is exceptional. Immeasurable writer and the stories will be impressive many times can be informed within the matter of 24 hours or less. Current global events I enjoyed the use of Content Studio. The application has developed my insight on current events like My websites, as well as updates on personal interests. Like yoga and technologies for anybody interest in having the latest topics, you will rely upon Content Studio will be one of your best web resources.
ProsI am finding topics, of choice current events of the new post around the world.
ConsThere are not many cons, in my opinion, just had to learn how to use the discovery to find the topic I wanted the RSS feed is hard to discover, but it is there and works great!
September 6, 2019
Rami M.
Digital Marketer
E-Learning, Self-employed
July 13, 2019

“Content Makers Swiss Knife”

OverallI highly recommend it.
ProsIt makes both creating and curating content really simple. I like the feed management and content finder, but the real power is the automation part. The workflow ContentStudio allows is simply brilliant. The team behind it are really helpful and accept suggestions and welcome feedback. I worked as a social media specialist for a while, and now starting my side hustle ... glad to be using ContentStudio as it offers the best tools to manage large scale campaigns in one well-designed workflow.
Cons1- Think more muting features should be added, in addition to graphical feed sources manager. 2- Support target response time can be improved.
July 13, 2019
Travis M.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
May 29, 2019

“Content Studio”

ProsAlways Adding Features Constantly Evolving More than keeping pace with others
ConsAdding features means more learning But there is very little I dislike about the software
May 29, 2019
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
April 10, 2019

“You need some contentstudio.io ”

OverallI work full-time, hustle part-time and feel like I have no time to pour into my hustle but with contentstudio.io I can create on the go and when I get a second of downtime and feel like I'm making headway.
ProsI love how contentstudio.io provides you everything you need to deliver content to your audience that keeps the relationship fresh, delivers value and eases the burden of having to manage multiple marketing platforms, creating fresh content and the constant burden of posting something that is relevant and of high value for them. If you create but need help curating this is for you. If you curate but want to do it better, this is for you. Oh, btw they did a refresh of their app and it is boss!
ConsStill really putting it through its paces but I'm overall pleased so there's nothing negative right now.
April 10, 2019

“ContentStudio Delivers”

Overall1. Content ideas 2. Content collaboration 3. Content distribution
ProsThe vendor is constantly updating. I was a beta user from its very first release and since then it's become completely user-friendly, the content scraping engine is second to none and team collaboration and client collaboration is extremely well-thought-out and built according to user needs.
ConsThat's it available publically! Haha! It's my go to main-stay tool for content marketing.
Steve L.
Publisher
Insurance, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2019

“Ultimate Tool for social media”

OverallI have been with ContentStudio and Replug for over a year. We have grown up with this tool together and what I mean by that is their support staff fully appreciates Voice of Customer and they are relentless when something comes up and work to provide the necessary platform support that is unparalleled in the business of publishing. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking to advance their publishing experience and provide their clients with the best tool in the business for content management and development.
ProsThe tool continues to evolve. This platform provides a publisher or social media professional an advantage that is measured via efficiency and ease of use. They have truly developed a strong core technology that compbined with Replug delivers a one two punch.
ConsSafari is a bit challenging but with Chrome you get a much better experience
June 13, 2019
Joshua S.
Directeur
Design, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2019

“Using ContentStudio is a breeze”

OverallIt's helping us to work fast, efficient and creative. The planning ahead part I mentioned at the 'pros' point is a real big deal for us!
Pros- Ease of use and functionality. I'm happy with the softwarae because we are able to plan ahead and do so very effectively - User Interface is beautiful and intuitive
ConsThe related topics for the branches I work for don't have other tranlations but English
September 11, 2019
Halle B.
Blogger
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
June 25, 2019

“Social Media Automation Cloud Platform”

OverallI have gained many benefits by using this platform, mainly by freeing up time to do other tasks since it is quicker to create posts, pages, and social media because of the rules you set up for filtering applicable content. By having an automated process, you do not have to remember to post, start and end campaigns, and set up re-occurring events.
ProsContent Studio provides tools to deliver content to your audience while delivering value through fresh content. It allows you to manage multiple marketing platforms - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram. It also includes the capability to add keywords and domains from which you want to pull content as well as exclude these also. This provides optimal flexibility for finding content. It allows you to create while providing the ability to do it better by providing multiple sources very quickly. They have updated the app and it is by far better. With contentstudio.io you can create on the go from anywhere, it is a cloud app.
ConsThe WordPress plugin is twitchy. It took a couple of weeks to get it to work with my website, but with customer support, it is now working.
June 25, 2019
Ken I.
March 22, 2019

“Save a ton of time on content marketing and social syndication”

OverallIt used to be a huge time-suck to find the best content for social media sharing. ContentStudio makes this endeavor much less cumbersome.
ProsContentStudio helps me stay organized in my mission to share relevant, timely and popular content with my audience. Research that might take hours is condensed into minutes, and the built-in insights allow me to make decisions quickly and decisively. I can easily find popular or trending content on any subject, and instantly view the influencers who might make it viral. Great tool for promoting any organization.
ConsIf I had to be nitpicky, I'd say that the recent upgrade to version 2.0 made navigating to some of my favorite tools difficult, but only because of habit. Now that I'm getting used to them, it's been easier. ;)
March 22, 2019
Tom M.
Founder & CEO
Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees
March 9, 2019

“Excellent, Affordable Content Curation Solution”

ProsContent Studio has the capacity to curate more sources than you would probably need, which you can index to a number of different topics. For those who want to automate posting to your social networks, its quite capable with a high degree of customization. If you take a little more hands on care with what you post, its content scheduling features are more than adequate. To have such a powerful curation tool within the same app is the value to me. Recently released version 2.0 is a big step forward for this tool.
ConsIf you don't take care with your content sources and filtering, your data can become a bit unwieldy. Certainly no different than any RSS solution, and Content Studio is far more powerful than that.
March 9, 2019
Panayiotis T.
CEO B2bars
September 26, 2019

“Mature and solid platform”

OverallIt's really a true buffer alternative, with really value for money.
ProsI love the 100% uptime, bug free solution they offer and their easy to use mobile app. The evergreen posts and post to blog are great features too!
ConsThe online version has a bot hard learing curve, and the interface doesn't help a lot. But once you get use to it, you will love it! i did :)
September 26, 2019
Manji D.
Support Coatq
April 12, 2019

“i love Contentstudio use daily”

OverallI love it and will share with anyone who wants software that helps to get them more exposure.
ProsI can schedule all my blogs posts plus social posts in one place new contentstudio version i can have workspace and i can add all my brands on those spaces and can organize all future posting and blogging they also add curated content from web i can use to get more exposure to my social accounts i can schedule posts as many as i can repeat them and add photos from my hard dsik etc. love the pricing affordable compare most out there amazing support team
ConsThere no many cons but when i ask support they give a real friendly reply that they going to work on my feedback. just minor improvements need other than that all good.
April 12, 2019
Chris K.
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
October 10, 2019

“Content with ContentStudio”

ProsAll my social media content in one place and synchronised.
ConsI get one workspace with my package, but I'd love at least a couple for my multiple brands.
October 10, 2019
Atley J.
October 15, 2018

“Keeps on getting better”

OverallCustomer Service is quick and for the small hiccups I've had, they have always resolved them with professionalism and surprisingly would ask me if I encountered certain hiccups I think others may have had just to ensure it wasn't a wide spread problem or to alert to one to look out for. Can't say I've found one, but good to know they are hiding problems. Updates, can't say this enough, but they actually release updates and not just some simple "dark" mode or something silly like that. That's really refreshing to know that they are constantly releasing solid updates to their system.
ProsThe ability to manage xx amount of social accounts, scheduling, all what the application says it can do. I've tried many others that have their strengths yes, but always end up resorting right back to CS. Considering this is a young SAAS and in this tough market they are pushing through.
ConsSearching for different articles can come up with blanks depending what your searching and you have to go crawl outside of the application for extra content to use. I usually have to do this about 25% of the time as no system is perfect and this doesn't stop me from using it.
October 15, 2018
Enrique J.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 19, 2019

“An awesome social media tool”

ProsIt is a tool that allows integration and planning in most common networks, as well as with a wordpress blog. Awesome!
ConsThe integration and publication in instagram could be better.
September 19, 2019
Konrad H.
Accounting, 1-10 employees
June 14, 2019

“Content Studio is simply perfect”

OverallCan't recommend CS enough. It is my go-to option. I recommend it to all my colleagues
ProsThe professional, clean user interface! There is no shortage of social media accessory apps on the market. Content studio immediately made a difference to me via there clean UI. It was professional, and the use is intuitive. I might be in the minority but I simply dislike the social media industry insistence of trying to seem "hip" and gimmicky. Content Studio bypasses all of that. All the tools you need. All reliable. No gimmicks.
ConsIt would have been nice to have better suggestions for captions. When posting hundreds of times a bit of quality automated help would be nice
June 14, 2019
Albert T.
May 24, 2019

“You don't need another content management platform when you have ContentStudio.io”

OverallWe use it in all of our businesses and really happy about it.
ProsThis is an all-in-one content management platform which also allow you to post to all popular social media accounts: Content discovery - search relevant content to post Plan and collaborate - use with team members with an editorial calendar Publish - from one place to all your channels Analytics - new feature that allow you to know which contents are performing well
ConsBeing a monster app with so many features, one thing you must be prepared to learn how to use it. Ease of use could be daunting but after a few hours of using, it becomes a breeze.
May 24, 2019
Suman C.
Writer
March 24, 2019

“Highly recommended as a cheaper alternative to BuzzSumo”

ProsThink about BuzzSumo + Buffer rolled into one. Not only can you discover trending and most shared content on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube (including Pinterest and Reddit), you can automatically share them as blog post (including Medium) or as social post. It is much more affordable and has been continually adding new features since last year. And frankly, it is less than half the cost of other content discovery and curation services out there. Not to mention the support which is responsive. (Even the CEO chimes in personally at times.)
ConsAlthough it comes with a lot of features, I would specially like another feature added: discovery of influencers (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram). It would be really great!
March 24, 2019
Paulo A.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
March 17, 2019

“A powerful content curation and social media tool”

OverallContent Curation, content sharing, social media marketing.
ProsContent Studio is a all in one tool for content curation and social media sharing. The number of features is amazing. I love the scheduler, that is very flexible and and powerful. The content curation is amazing. It support my language / country (Brazil - Portuguese), and offers a lot of integrations, making it easy to find content in your own language. The tool also have curated content for many topics and this is cool when I need to create blog posts, that is something that I can do inside the tool, making it a good tool to create blog posts too. Also, the integrations a really useful. Overall, it is a tool that is ages a part from many other social media tools.
ConsAt the moment, the Analyze feature is not implemented. I believe when it became ready, it will help a lot understand my public and share/generate content that is more engaging for then.
March 17, 2019
Trevor M.
Director of Operations
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2019

“The best all-in-one content marketing platform!”

OverallMy experience has been fantastic. Content Studio is simple to use and has saved me a ton of time.
ProsContent Studio makes it easy to manage your entire content marketing tool from a single place. It makes finding relevant content a breeze and even lets you build your own boolean searches using on-brand keywords. Additionally, it offers fantastic integration options including Feedly and Pocket.
ConsThe only thing I feel it's missing is the ability to use their curated topics in automation campaigns. Currently, it appears you can only use custom topics you create.
September 5, 2019
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
February 14, 2019

“The Best Social Media Management Application”

OverallI strongly recommend this application to everyone who needs to work with multiple Clients and Social Networking sites at a time.
Pros1. Discovery of posts from a huge list of sources. 2. Ability to post in multiple Social Networking Sites at a time and rescheduling is another feature. 3. Automation is also another useful feature. 4. Digital Agencies need this application which saves a lot of time and adds value to their services.
Cons1. Sometimes the application is very slow. 2. Insights and Analytics are not available but I hope they are working on the same. And, I didn't find any Cons as such.
February 14, 2019
Marvin S.
Senior Vice President
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
October 9, 2019

“ContentStudio earns my Best-in-Class”

OverallI own a LOT of social media software and have tried even more. Out of all the packages that I use to aggregate, organize, and curate my very specific sources, ContentStudio stands alone. I use it most on Twitter where I take great care to make sure my 50,000+ followers receive only the best content every day.
ProsThe automation is great from adding content to ensuring that no negative words are in the source and, of course, adding custom hashtags for each source. Social media on steroids. You can be very specific with your criteria so you truly get exactly the posts you want - - and nothing more (none of those "uh oh" posts). Second best feature is the mobile app, which is also great. Very few of these social content applications have good apps for iPhone...if they have them at all.
ConsIt integrates seamlessly with Feedly, which is great, but I moved to Inoreader last year for the more powerful (and granular) features.
October 9, 2019
Norm S.
Consultant
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
September 30, 2019

“A Content Discovery and Creation Service That Keeps Innovating”

ProsDuring my time of using this content curation service I've seen continuous improvement in the features and functionality. I really do like that you can define topics and keywords that you are interested in and ContentStudio will work in the background to not only discover the content for you, but will also give you reach and interaction data on the content.
ConsMy process for content curation is to take bits and pieces from different articles and blog posts and then curate them into my own piece. I've yet to figure out how to do this effectively with ContentStudio. Other services that I use enable me to preview an article and then just click paragraphs within that preview and the selected paragraphs will automatically be added to my content composer.
September 30, 2019
Tracey B.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
September 16, 2019

“Content creation made easy”

ProsCan schedule, reschedule & monitor all content to various channels. Love that IG is now integrated as well. Best part is finding new content to share & link with replug to drive traffic. Non invasive marketing & being able to provide valuable inspirational and educational content relevant to my business.
ConsHaving to continually re-link social media channels.
September 16, 2019