CRM Runner Ratings

Overall

About CRM Runner

Full featured field service management solution that includes: - GPS Tracking - Chat - Notifications - Integrations - Jobs/Tickets - Scheduling/Dispatch - Inventory/Serial number Tracker - E-Docs, E-Files, E-Signature. - Estimates/Invoices - CC Processing web/app - Bulk SMS - Multiple locations - ID Badges - Online Booking - Lead capture - CRM Complete Suit - Unlimited users Learn more about CRM Runner

Albert B.
Web Designer
Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees
November 8, 2018

“the best crm i've ever seen in my life”

Overallfinally feel organized to expand.. believe it or not, i always felt like i was putting out fires until i really felt in control because of crm runner. If it had stock I would invest in it. I think honestly the whole world should hear about this software.
ProsSalesforce doesn't even compare to this. I can streamline everything from invoicing, to my truck deliveries, to tracking my employees, to proposals.. This is a step above anything I've ever seen
Consthat i didn't know about this 3 years ago.. because it would have helped my small business much earlier.
November 8, 2018
Ron V.
May 30, 2018

“Exactely what I needed, The best CRM & Field management Software ”

ProsGreat inventory management, field tech dispatching helps me with our techs in the field, Online booking generates us more leads and their customer service is great
ConsThe only thing this software doesn't have is integration to our shipping software for our online sales. besides that its awesome
May 30, 2018
Eran G.
Construction, 1-10 employees
May 29, 2018

“Excellent! Highly recommended!”

ProsEase of use, very affordable, helps running the business, making sure I have all the information I need all the time.
ConsThere's really nothing I would add the software. I am not a software guy. This software does what it promise to do and I recommend it to every business owner.
May 29, 2018
Moche H.
Construction, 51-200 employees
November 2, 2018

“Super easy with many great options”

OverallThumbs up to the developers, they thought about every item that a business owner in this industry might need. Excellent customer support, very friendly, they always go above and beyond for everything we need. customization options are amazing, absolutely recommend to any business owner.
ProsSuper easy with many options, can be customized as per your company needs, friendly customer support.
ConsMight not work for all industries...but they can adjust many things to help you cover as many areas as possible.
November 2, 2018
Daniel S.
Business Owner
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
November 1, 2018

“crm runner review”

Overallgreat solution. other software's like this charge WAY more. great value for money. they also said they can tweak features if i need it.
Prosi am using inventory module most of the time and invoices and estimates i sell mobile phones wholesale so it is very helpful. also i am able to track my sales people online which is nice.
Constakes some time to understand the different options in inventory i contacted support team and after we did onboarding session it was fine.
November 1, 2018
Ziv G.
CMO
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
October 31, 2018

“5 Star”

OverallAwesome CRM, 5 STAR from us.
ProsProfessional, user friendly and fits our needs perfectly.
ConsNone. overall we really like it and the performance.
October 31, 2018
Terry S.
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 30, 2019

“SCAM!!”

OverallThey are SCAMMERS and will continue to charge your credit card even though you cancel. SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER!!
ProsThe software did not do as described. I cancelled the service within a week of starting it and they have continually billed my card even though I cancelled the service during the free trial. They ignore my emails and phone calls. Sending Police to charge them with fraud. I am having to change my credit card number due to this SCAMMER!
ConsBad all away around! SCAMMER! The system did not operate as told it would. SCAMMER!
August 30, 2019

digital marketing mgr
Research, 51-200 employees
March 7, 2019

“best”

Prosits a great software for business also we store our employee data
Consno cons as far as i use i don't think so
March 7, 2019