Tablein.com Ratings

Overall

About Tablein.com

As a small restaurant owner, you may have the restaurant management pain many others still have. If you dont have a proper reservation system yet, you probably: spend lots of time answering phone calls and replying to emails; have many no-shows and losing your money; do not have an extensive email database of your loyal and new clients; do not have direct client reviews, cannot improve business wisely; Ready for a change change? We invite to try our solution risk-free for you. Learn more about Tablein.com

Agnieszka S.
Food & Beverage Manager
October 2, 2019

“Great system, love it so much!”

OverallI found tablein while I was looking for a booking system for my restaurant. We were growing so fast and providing the book of reservations started to be very difficult. I am so happy I found those people as they created very easy and friendly system that has a lot of great functions: -it allows us to control our reservations, no shows ald walkins - which is very important in restaurant bussiness -it prived all the information obout our guests so we can easily contact them, remind them about the reservatinos- so the no shows leves has been reduced -team of Tablein is always ready and happy to help. They ack immediately when any problem or question appear -This booking system made my job as a manager easier than it used to be. I can easily control the reservations, create raports and do not spend hours of my time to write emails with my guests
ProsThat it is very easy to manage the system and the people of Table in are always keen on helping
ConsNothing. It is perfect, I can not find any fault of this system.
Gerald V.
Sales Specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
January 17, 2019

“A restaurant system like no other”

OverallTheir customer support is surreal, few minutes after a message is sent on their chat and someone will already be there helping you out and solving any problems you face. To compliment that even more, they have step by step tutorials on anything you may need. I cannot praise Tablein enough!
Pros- The system is very easy to use and does one great thing for restaurants: IT SAVES THEM MONEY - One generalised system that can be accessed from anywhere and thus this allow restaurants to manage their business from everywhere - Bookings through social media and website: For restaurants this allow them to convert more business through their social media without the need of answering a call or having a 5 minutes chat with the client. Simple and straight forward - Client's data: The data of all clients is listed there and I have access to it with a click of a button.
Cons- There are some small features which could be added to make the system even better than it already is. I'm sure that with a few tweaks from these guys, the system will be leading the market in no time.
Ehab S.
Executive Director
October 16, 2018

“Brilliant Easy to Use Product with Fantastic Techincal Support”

OverallWe wanted a software that allowed our customers to book a table at our three restaurants and pay a deposit for their table. Rep and his team responded within 30 minutes of us sending them a request for a quotation on a Saturday morning. By Sunday afternoon they had everything set up and ready to go for Monday morning. Incredible service and very professional.
ProsThis is such an easy and intuitive application to use. Even if you have no technical skills you will be able to use it very easily. And if you have any problems, the technical support from the Tablein team is more than fantastic. They will go over and beyond to make sure that you can solve any issues. I believe that this application is the best table booking software on the Market in the UK and Europe.
ConsThere are absolutely no cons about it. Everything works brilliantly and the Time can get you up and running in no time at all. They are very efficient.
Vita M.
restaurant manager
June 4, 2018

“Easy to use, save time and money on administration”

ProsSimple to use and manage information from anywhere and on any device. Our restaurant do not need extra staff, because waiting staff is fully responsible for bookings from any location. System let to use time templates, so it is easy to fill gaps between reservations and book more tables.
ConsIt is uncomfortable to manage/book tables of huge banquet hall on tablet, but everything ok on big desktop. Besides that, it is best booking system for small or medium restaurants.
June 4, 2018
Uida H.
Director/owner
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
October 13, 2018

“The single biggest value add to my business this year”

OverallTablein truly transformed how we manage bookings and increased the level of professionalism experienced by customers. It is easy to use and a remarkable effective booking system....and we have not even used it to it's full potential. I will definitely recommend it to any small/medium sized venue and/or restaurant. CSR deserves very special mention. Her patience and promptness is noteworthy and this specifically gave me immense confidence in Tablein knowing someone has my best interest at heart. Thank you
ProsIt's powerful simplicity, ease of use and incredible support given by CSR EVERY SINGLE TIME.
ConsThe fact that I it was not always "live"....meaning I had to refresh manually to make double sure I see the correct view/bookings rather than this happening automatically.
October 13, 2018
Brant F.
August 19, 2019

“Great reservation system ”

ProsThis system really helped cut down on our no shows. It had so many useful features to fully pack out my restaurant. I loved that they hosted it so it was one less thing to worry about. Not once in our years of using it did it go down. The team responds to any questions I had within the hour
ConsNothing I can think of. Maybe the text messaging support could be better in Australia but it's works 99% of the time
August 19, 2019
David G.
Managing Partner
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
January 17, 2019

“Absolutely fantastic service and Product ”

OverallFrom initial contact everything has been absolutely seemless. They are extremely adaptable and the back up service is fabulous.
ProsIt is very easy to use and they have adapted everything to meet our needs.
ConsThere are absolutely no problems with anything at all it meets our needs perfectly.
Holly C.
July 19, 2018

“Very helpful and extremly professional”

Overallevcerything required
Prosadaptable and easy to use, support is second to none, inparticular Aigle is very helpful and always positive
Consslight time delay on customer history but otherwise a great system to use and would recommend to others
July 19, 2018
Liliana T.
Corporate Revenue Manager
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees
October 2, 2019

“All started with a 14 days free trial”

ProsIt is very simple to set up Very easy to use No waiting to get support answer Instant live chat support Meets our needs perfectly!
ConsI have nothing to like least about this software :)
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
October 17, 2018

“The best software for restaurant reservations ”

OverallI have total control of muy reservations. I am in touch with my clients. I can take my bussiness wherever I go. I don't have to call anybody when someone wants a reservation. With one click I have all the information of the day. I love it!
ProsIts very easy to use, fits your needs, helps you to organize better.
ConsI would love to be able to do searches by customer name
October 17, 2018
Marcus K.
Maketing and Events Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
January 17, 2019

“Ease your reservations with Tablein!”

ProsThe software is user friendly and has all functions needed to perform all reservation requests. Very well organised and has helped us solidify a strong customer base as well as increase reservation amount. Shows valuable statistics needed to analyse customer base and historic data to perform at a optimal for future reservations. Customer service is incredibly helpful!
ConsNot on a big international scale yet. Looking forward to Tablein becoming as big as Opentable.
Dave R.
Business Consultant
Restaurants, 1-10 employees

“Efficient and effective”

ProsTablein is both easy to use whilst very effective. The ability to track repeat customers, receive feedback from clients and both quickly and easily see the days bookings whilst being able to reach out to clients has been an important and very useful tool. The software has been able to help us dramatically reduce no shows helping us to see a visible ROI.
ConsThere were a few quirks that I needed some help with, however Tablein support has been both quick and efficient.