tellody Ratings

Overall

About tellody

All in one marketing platform for Medium and Small Businesses. SMS & EMAIL. Surveys, vouchers, landing pages, sweepstakes etc. Learn more about tellody

Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
June 1, 2018

“A Text Messaging platform that's as intuitive as it is powerful”

ProsI like Tellody's versatility the most. There are many SMS messaging solutions out there, but none that can do what this platform can do. Plus, it can do email and social media. SMS with photos, images, video, audio, trackable hyperlinks, mobile coupons, mobile loyalty cards, mobile surveys, mobile polls etc. With tellody you can replace paper cards entirely. I really got hooked on the segmentation and automation capabilities. I can tailor my messages to subsets of the customer base and, the best feature, perform sentiment analysis on their survey responses. Tellody automatically categorizes my customers into three categories (GOOD, BAD, OK) and this is awesome as I get to know my influencers. Support is first-rate and personal. They've helped me many times, plus they can assist on marketing issues as they have a special department for it. They also have a comprehensive wiki. I'm very happy with my purchase (they are very cheap too)
ConsI moved everything from my old marketing platform to tellody. I save big bucks BUT I had to learn everything from the beginning. A bit of a learning curve on some of the more advanced features. The support team was there for me.
June 1, 2018

“An easy to use, full range of features and templates ”

OverallAs an SME I find difficult to acquire and keep customers. Tellody assist us to this direction and in addition help us to listen the opinion of our customers and tackle GDPR regulation. The price is very competitive.
ProsAn all in one product instead of using four other for Email campaign, SMS campaign, Surveys, Loyalty and coupons. One user name and password one place for analytics. Smart customer experience in different channels. You can starting from facebook page you can acquire customers and respond through e-mail or SMS (Event based automate campaigns). Easy to use templates and coupons to keep your customers. It is a value for money SaaS software for SMEs. Segmentation based on Customer Engagement and Satisfaction.
ConsThe sentiment analysis tool for Greek Language in the analysis of Survey free text is slow. I would like to have more flexible segmentation and Loyalty schemes.
Tim K.
Program Manager, Director
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
June 1, 2018

“Tellody is a terrific versatile and cost saving tool for SMS and Email.”

OverallThe savings is tremendous compare to other enterprise options.
ProsFor a guy like me that do not believe in social media marketing (as a broadcast media) tellody is heaven. With Tellody's opt in forms, I can convert Facebook likes into subscribers and then sent them automatically a discount voucher for my business. If they use their voucher, I send them again automatically a survey, if they submit their survey, another coupon is on it's way. So I can easily build journeys and get my customers involved.
ConsI cannot delete many draft campaigns in bulk. It is tedious to do it do it one by one and with a very large organization, it could consume a lot of time.
Alex L.
BOD Member
June 1, 2018

“The product offers a wide range of services and very easily managed through the interface”

ProsThe ability to create both SMS & email campaigns, the automation on user actions, the opt-in services. The software has helped me keep my existing customers and increased my the efficiency of my offerings. The participation rate has increased from 2%-3% up to 20% and increases over time with the personalized campaigns. Since I am in the greek market one very nice feature is the birthday and name day campaigns which run automatically once they setup. I also use a lot together with my loyalty card the ability of my clients to get 5 and get 1 free product depending on the offer of the month. I like a lot the automatic follow up messages.
ConsI would like in the loyalty program the support of loyalty or cash points which will allow me to make offerings based on the money spend.
June 1, 2018

“This software help me save money. It is really easy to use and I don't need a lot of different apps”

ProsIt is very colorful and quite easy to use with a lot of wow moments. And it is cheap and this is the great thing about it. I am using Tellody to perform many many marketing tasks. I do not need one platform for surveys, one for vouchers, one for sending SMS, one for sending Email and one for landing pages. Plus sentiment analysis on my customer responses helps me identify my most valuable customers.
ConsTheir API is not as versatile as I would like it to be. More survey components would be a plus. For the rest (like how long do you use this software) just select and click the obvious
Telecommunications, Unspecified
June 20, 2018

“The best campaign manager as of the powerful features, the monthly cost and the ease of use!!”

OverallIt has supper powerful features, it is relatively cheap the monthly and it is user friendly. Businesswise, I can engage my customers through SMS and email campaign. It is unbelievable!
ProsI love it! I can engage my customers through SMS and email campaign. I got a ton of features with a fraction of the price of other older/established platforms. Extremely recommended for local business, like mine, that don 't have a lot of time and buckets of money.
ConsUnfortunatelly wiki is not fully integrated into the software. Most of the times, I had to do the search myself to find a relevant article myself.
June 20, 2018
Spyros L.
Bakery and Pastry shop owner
June 5, 2018

“Great tool for text marketing and email. ”

ProsTellody was a great find for me as I explored various options for Email AND SMS Marketing. Their interface is pleasing and colorful with plentiful template options. No integration is needed, it is out of the box ready. Just upload your contacts and start creating campaigns. Tellody is a feature packed affordable option. If you use it, you will come to see why I put them at the top of my recommended list.
ConsOpt out pages are not configurable. They promised they will fix this. Other that that not something important.
June 5, 2018
Anna K.
June 14, 2018

“Very good email and SMS marketing application. Easy, convenient and feature packed. ”

ProsI am using Tellody for a couple of years now and I have to say its very easy to use and with a lot of features. Plus they are trying to help you anyway they could. Regarding GDPR I was totally confused. I call them, they explained their strategy, they even build a custom campaign just for me.
ConsTheir spam assassin is very strict and sometime I have to rewrite parts of my messages. Other than that, I did not have serious issues.
katerina t.
payroll officer
June 14, 2018

“Powerful software to professionalize yourself or your local business ”

Pros I am a one person company doing everything on my own. Tellody helped me look professional in many many aspects. From building beautiful emails, personalized texts, up to competitions, surveys, polls and vouchers. I am running a small theater and I am using Tellody for ticketing purposes too. I don not print tickets any more. I am creating them in the platform and sending them as attachments in personalized SMS messages. Iphone passes are supported and this is lovely.
ConsAlthough this is a great tool, there are limited functions with the trial version. I did not have many issues creating campaigns with Tellody.
11-50 employees
June 14, 2018

“Email & SMS marketing along with surveys, vouchers, competitions and landing pages with a min. price”

ProsIf you're new to email and SMS marketing, Tellody is the way to go. There are a number of template options to help you create attractive and user-friendly emails. The customer service is fantastic, even for free users, and they do a great job with their wiki to help you get set up. PLUS for the same price you get surveys, vouchers, landing pages, quizzes, sweepstakes, instant wins and the list goes on. You can not beat Tellody's offering.
ConsThey don't have a query builder for grouping customers. I have contacted them and they are building one already.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2018

“All-in-one direct digital marketing solution”

ProsAll-in-one solution that supports that complete customer lifecycle; integrates e-mail and SMS marketing services, loyalty, online surveys development, event management and analytics; excellent value for money
ConsThe current version does not support a query builder to group your customer base
August 27, 2018