XOGO Decision Signage Ratings

Overall
4.6/5

About XOGO Decision Signage

First sign FREE! - $15/Month PRO - Easy, no experience needed - 24/7 US and EU support. Turn any screen into a digital sign! In the era of smart phones and cloud computing, you shouldn't need to hire an IT team in order to set up a digital sign. We make the process incredibly easy. Simply plug in a XOGO Mini appliance (or install XOGO Player on your own Windows, Android, Chrome or Amazon Fire device) and then use our free XOGO Manager app to upload your graphics and video content. Learn more about XOGO Decision Signage

Lara B.
Communications Coordinator
Farming, 51-200 employees
July 19, 2019

“Great Product for the Price”

OverallOverall, I think the software is a great value. It serves the basic purpose of what it was purchased for, and delivers with good quality imaging.
ProsI love the setup of the software and how easy it is to update things straight from the app on my phone. The app is very simple and easy to manage the images and playlists. It is very basic and straightforward within the app itself. The quality of the XOGO software is pretty good too. The setup instructions were easy to follow and the customer support has been awesome in overcoming some of the challenges we have faced on our end. Customer support was quick to reply and consistent in following up to be sure we had our software up and running.
ConsI wish the software had a way to split the screen and manage as separate images. We are using the board as a directory for our new building, and it would be great to keep half of the screen as the same directory image and have the other half of the screen rotating images to feature events and new information for our company. Currently, we are creating multiple images by doing a save as of the previous version with the directory incorporated; however, if something on the directory were to change, I then have to update every image in my library because it is on every image. Not a fault of the XOGO, just a feature I would like to see. Another challenge we face with this software, is that my desktop does not have wifi; therefore, I cannot update the screen from my computer. I have to create the images, upload them to a cloud-based drive and then use the app on my phone to download the images and then upload them into the XOGO app. This could potentially be solved with wifi access on my computer, but it is a challenge we have come across.
Crystal S.
June 5, 2018

“Bike shop owner . We use XOGO on a 60" screen in our entryway to advertise bikes, our hours, etc.”

ProsSuper easy to use! Setup only took a few minutes and we can change content whenever we want. We end up cranking out new graphics in photoshop every few weeks in order to advertise new custom-built bikes, seasonal items etc. The screen also draws more people into our shop (we're in a corner of a train station and hard to find).
ConsLooking forward to the Apple iOS version of XOGO Manager but in the meantime Windows works just fine.

By XOGO on June 7, 2018
Hi Crystal, Thanks for being our first Capterra review! We are trying out this new mechanism to gather customer feedback. I love seeing all the 5 stars! Thank you for the feedback on functionality! We are intentionally releasing new functionality cautiously to make sure we never sacrifice ease of use. From your review it looks like that strategy is paying off. Most small businesses say XOGO has everything they "need" today. Hopefully you agree with that sentiment. That said, our 24 month feature roadmap is aggressive. You can expect to see some exciting announcements over the next few months. In the interim, be sure to check out "real-time mode", the HTML5 functionality and offline triggers. Once customers familiarize themselves with these features they often find that XOGO has more functionality then others in our space. Please leverage the XOGO support alias. They are amazing and responsive. Thanks again for being our very first Capterra review! Chad Brown | XOGO CEO
June 5, 2018
Sean B.
IT manager
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
August 21, 2019

“Good product with not enough user functional templates”

Prosit was a very cost effective and capable slide show display device.
ConsI had to go to an outsource 3rd party to get slide overlays and dynamic content instead of building it within the admin portal application itself. I am still trying to get a live clock to show up on the device.

By XOGO on August 22, 2019
Hi Sean, thanks for the review. We decided from the beginning to make XOGO the easiest and most cost-effective digital signage platform on the market. We have always steered clear of trying to be a design tool, since we'd never be able to compete with existing (very mature) graphic design applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Pixelmator, Sketch and even PowerPoint. That said, we fully support dynamic (curated) content and offer over 300 infotainment and social feeds to our users, via our technology partnership with the industry leader in this space (Seenspire). We also support the display of HTML webpages so if you want to display a clock (as an example www.clocktab.com) just take a look at our dynamic content instructions and in step 3, insert any URL that you want to use - it doesn't have to be one from Seenspire. Feel free to drop us a support ticket if you run into issues. Thanks for using XOGO!
Jonathan N.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
August 22, 2018

“Sounded good but in the end not a great solution for signage”

Overallhad high hopes but in the end there are better solutions out there.
ProsIt is easy to setup i hooked the device ( Xogo Mini 4K) into the TV Pushed the Wifi settings to it VIA bluetooth. Then installed the Xogo app onto my samsung phone. uploaded some pictures created a playlist etc. Which worked some what correctly.
ConsOk so a majority of people use Iphones i purchased this device and of course everyone in the company i gave it to had iphones. so yeah no support. but i guess we should be able to put it on a windows 10 machine so this client can manage his signage well unfortunatly he runs windows 7 throughout his workplace. Thats ok ill grab them a laptop with windows 10. navigate through the crappy windows store. download the manager app onto the laptop the app opens then closes automatically. I should add there is no support number for Xogo you just send a email and wait. i for one personally hate this style of support you write something and just hope the support team gets back to you. Now all this aside you purchase the 300 dollar xogo mini 4k but guess what guys you cannot setup a certain timer schedule for your images unless you pay Xogo 20 bucks a month the free version is extremely limited.

By XOGO on September 7, 2018
Thanks for the feedback Jonathan. Sorry XOGO wasn't what you wanted; however, I need to clear up a few things. First, we state very clearly on our website, in multiple places, that the iOS version of XOGO Manager is in development and has not been released yet (we hope to have it ready for release next month actually). Second, you can indeed schedule content in the free version of XOGO - you can set the play duration for all of your still graphics and which days of the week you want an item to play on (time of day coming soon). Finally, when you emailed our support team and received a ticket (nearly all tech companies use a ticketing system like this to allow multiple people to assist and keep records), we responded right away with suggestions, and questions about what PC you were using, etc. If you're still having issues with the Windows 10 PC that you wrote about please contact us at support@xogo.io and we can arrange to remotely log into your PC via Splashtop and resolve the issue.
August 22, 2018
Donna O.
Administrative Secretary
Government Administration, 11-50 employees
March 20, 2019

“Communication About Your Device's Requirements Needs Improvement”

OverallIt will be the information center for the staff, once we can get it up and running. Can provide a new review once our XOGO Mini is fully functioning.
ProsAdding photos is easy. Tutorial video needs improvement (slow down, go step by step, etc.). I am hoping it will offer graphics, but won't know until I get it connected.
ConsXOGO did not list the items needed to get connected to the XOGO Mini. We purchased the Mini on Amazon.com. After installing the XOGO Mini and the new TV screen, I discovered that I needed Windows 10, so had to upgrade my computer. Once that was installed, I spent quite a bit of time trying to connect to the XOGO Mini. After a few emails to XOGO tech support, I learned that I needed Bluetooth, which I don't have, and have since ordered. I hope that will be everything, but won't know until the Bluetooth gets here. At this point, unfortunately, my XOGO digital signage setup has been delayed about two weeks, and I cannot give a complete review. Online video tutorial needs more step by step instructions. As it is, it glosses over many of the main points (e.g. how to install the XOGO program, device requirements, what to click on to get to the same screen as in the video, etc.)

By XOGO on March 26, 2019
Hi Donna thanks for the review. In addition to our illustrated Getting Started instructions, we do offer lots of shorter, step-by-step tutorials on our YouTube channel at bit.ly/xogotutorials. Let us know if you have any issues; it looks like you have a support ticket filed and are waiting on a Bluetooth dongle for your computer so you can wireless push WiFi settings to your XOGO Mini. We're standing by to assist if needed.
March 20, 2019
Rory O.
IT-Specialist
June 12, 2018

“Plug and play for just about any environment I can think of @ any user level”

OverallI've worked with three different cloud providers for digital menu boards, and all of them involved tons of pain points in terms of uploading, synching, and sizing content. Xogo eliminated all that hassle. I wish I had this when I was in field operations, because I could oversee my whole organization with the clicks of a few buttons or uploading JPEGS simply.
ProsEase of use, it only took a 15 minute demo to get our marketing and HR people off to the races. Setting up multiple device was a breeze You are really only limited by your imagination in terms of how many devices, location and items to put on there You can get very creative with the software in terms of devices This is a dream come true for HR professionals looking to get a very standardized message out to their employees without hassle This would be a dream for beleaguered IT folks running digital menu boards in the service industry You can teach just about anybody to use it from their phone A flashy way to get employees involved in content
ConsThe software was flawless. It wouldn't hurt to have a custom timer for images as opposed to defaults of 15, 30, 60.
Moulay A.
IT engineer
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

“Best for the money ”

OverallI like it for what I need it It will be better if you can have an advance option for large organization with better pricing
ProsEasy to use once setup right Very basic, if you are doing just pictures and/or videos
ConsScheduling is a must have in digital signage now, also you to be able to customize the view Remote access and control/ configure needed

By XOGO on July 16, 2019
Hi Moulay, thanks for the review. I wanted to leave a few updates here. The first is that advanced scheduling (I.e. time of day) is already in our backlog and we plan to release it this fall. You also can run remote support software alongside our player app if you want, as our app is available for Windows 10, Android, Chrome and Fire. TV devices. Lastly, we do offer discounted pricing for resellers and end users that plan to deploy 100+ players. Contact us anytime for a quote and we'll be happy to help. Thanks again for using XOGO!
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
January 18, 2019

“digital signage for all”

Overall have tried the software in its entirety and it is excellent I have not tended any kind of problems and it is updated immediately the campaigns, of which way the hardware is super robust.
ProsThe XOGO software is very easy to use and very intuitive to learn how to use it, the best thing about it is that we can place it on any screen and in minutes we can publish the advertising since the devices connect to the internet and even the mobile phone can load the bells.
Consthe software should include information banks or third-party news sources.

By XOGO on January 24, 2019
Thanks for the nice review! Just to let you know, you can in fact use third party content feeds (news, weather, sports, Facebook, quizzes etc.) from our partners Screenfeed and Seenspire. Please check out www.xogo.io/contentpartners for details. We also offer creative services for companies that need help designing their content. (www.xogo.io/studio) Please reach out anytime with questions and thanks again for using XOGO!
January 18, 2019
Savi T.
IT
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2018

“XOGO Mini Player”

OverallExcellent product. Online instructions and video instructions to setup the device was very easy. Only 3 cables needs to be connected for the device to be online. You will need a XOGO account to run the device as a digital signage player. I was able to signup for a XOGO account free and I created my first signage playlist (which included a video) in les than 5 minutes. This is a great product as a digital signage regardless of number of displays you have. My digital signage playlist played smoothly without any buffering or lags.
ProsVery easy to setup and quick. Manager app runs smoothly on Galaxy S9 phone.
ConsUnable to find any cons. An IOS app will be a plus and XOGO is in the process of making one, so that are is also covered.

By XOGO on December 6, 2018
Thanks for the review Savi! We're happy to hear that you like our platform and we'll let you know the moment that the iOS app is ready as well! I can't wait... -Justin M.
December 5, 2018
Benjamin H.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
October 11, 2019

“New Lobby Signage ”

ProsSimple and easy to use. I liked the straight forward online software interface. I liked the hardware size.
Conswhile the software was open ended. a blank canvas. XOGO provided on started templates or free help/training. Other systems offered a "getting started" item, so I could determine the capabilities of the systems. I also would have like to have IOS, but not a deal breaker.
October 11, 2019
Danny B.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2018

“Thank you!”

OverallWe tried several other supposedly simple solutions. What a frustrating mess. Xogo just worked for us.
ProsWe don't know anything about technology but needed something easy we could update daily. Perfect for us.
ConsIt would be nice to have a pay once option versus subscription.

By XOGO on December 6, 2018
Thanks Danny, so glad to hear that XOGO was easy to set up and use. That's exactly what we designed it for! This makes our day.
November 20, 2018
Arne Bo S.
Managing Director
Events Services, 1-10 employees
March 8, 2019

“Use of Xogo for Signage on TV in cafe”

OverallWe still have not installed it at client site as we were not aware of the limitation oif 15 assets when we ordered the box. They are currently using a free Western Digital Media Player.
ProsThe box is easy to set up and use, Playlists are very useful and intuitive. Nice Preview Mobile Support Cloud based server
ConsMIssing cheaper subsription for small clients. The cafe only need one TV, but has about 50 Jpegs which they need for partly Menus and partly for event notification. With a limit of 15 assets this means that they have to delete all pictures that are not currently playing, or pay for Xogo pro, where they pay for a lot of functions they do not need. A cheaper subscription only allowing to have more assets (for example 150) and 1 player would be recommendable. Lack of documentation (advanced functions) Lack of fade possibility and re-sizing to 16/9 for photos
Donnie G.
Retail, Self-employed
October 3, 2018

“Perfect solution for small businesses.”

OverallI use a XOGO Mini to play graphics and videos at my retail shop. Can't wait for the new feature that allows me to pull in my social media feeds! Really nice job guys.
ProsVery easy to set up and they have tutorial videos online to help. Apps look nice. I also like the low price and the fact that the manager app runs on your computer / tablet / Android phone - you can manage your screens from anywhere.
ConsNo iOS support yet but it sounds like that's coming, which will be really cool.

By XOGO on December 6, 2018
Thanks for the review Donnie! By the way you can now pull in online content -such as news, weather, airport data and social media feeds- from our partners at Screenfeed. Please see xogo.io/contentpartners or write us anytime for details!
October 3, 2018
Jeremy N.
Video Production Director
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2019

“Xogo”

ProsIt is so easy to setup and use. It integrated with our system very quickly. I love that we can manage content remotely.
ConsThe transitions between slides can use some work, it's a little choppy. Maybe a cross fade option? Also, Mac and iOS compatibility would be great, or a web interface. Right now it's only windows or android.

By XOGO on September 30, 2019
Hi Jeremy, thanks for the review! Stay tuned as we announce a number of new features before the end of the year including additional playlist scheduling options and (drum roll)... the iOS version of our XOGO Manager app! We'll keep everyone posted via our social channels, email blasts, and the news page on our website. Thanks for using XOGO!
September 27, 2019
CARMEN H.
OWNER
Real Estate, Self-employed
September 12, 2019

“Real Estate Advertisment ”

OverallMy clients love seeing videos of houses listed for sale,
ProsI like that i can show realtime houses, and i can update my advertisment daily
Consit was hard to set up, but i managed to learn fast

By XOGO on September 13, 2019
Hi Carmen, thanks for review! Real estate is a really cool use case for realtime mode, so you can interrupt your playlist to flip through listings with your clients. Nice job! We work really hard to make XOGO the world's easiest digital signage platform to set up and use so we would welcome any feedback you may have about the setup process. Did you have any problem finding the PIN code that appears on the player? Feel free to drop us a note at info@xogo.io and let us know how we can make the process even easier. Thanks for using XOGO!
September 12, 2019
Gerard K.
Ceo
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“A decent product to fit a need. ”

OverallAllows me to make digital signage without a ton of learning required.
ProsProduct isn't too bad, Let's you create digital signage with videos and pics along with some tie-ins like weather from screen feed.
ConsWish there was an iPhone app. Been in the works I read for quite a bit but still no app.
Jeffrey L.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
April 5, 2019

“Perfect Fit!”

OverallReally pretty easy set up. Everything I needed to get it up an running already in the box. Love the fact that it is small and can easily be hidden behind our monitor. Really important to me that it could be used via WiFi from our main computer, in the office, to the monitor mounted at our front counter. Really impressed with all the communication, once we bought the unit, in the form of emails to help the set up process.
ProsEasy to navigate through. Really pretty simple to get through and have a successful display on our monitors.
ConsWould be nice to be able to change orientation from portrait to landscape when we have an item added to the library. We use a vertically mounted monitor, so we had to rotate all our artwork save them and then load to the library. I would suggest maybe a little longer play time for videos on the free service. One minute is not very long. Maybe a 3 minute play time, before having to go to the pay service for those that want a 5 minute play time.
April 5, 2019
Elizabeth W.
Producer
June 13, 2018

“Super easy to use”

ProsThis product was super easy to install and use. Xogo provides a very intuitive product and almost anyone can quickly figure out how to not only use the product, but see the immediate benefits.
ConsThis product does exactly what it's meant to without much more. You're not getting a huge variety of options, rather a tailored experience for your digital signage needs.

By XOGO on June 14, 2018
Thanks for the feedback Liz! We are very happy to have Martin Williams as an agency partner and will keep you posted as we roll out additional features, i.e. social media integrations. We have some pretty exciting things in the works :) -Justin | CMO
June 13, 2018
Fran H.
Lead Business Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
September 9, 2019

“Display quality”

ProsIt's fairly easy to set up and use. Adding images and creating and enabling them for display works well, although I'd like to be able to upload multiple images at once.
ConsThe quality of the images is extremely pixelated even though we're using hi-res images and an HD TV.

By XOGO on September 10, 2019
Hi Fran thanks for the review. Your images and videos should never be pixelated however. Can you tell us what resolution the images were that you uploaded? Please feel free to file a support ticket by emailing support@xogo.io and our team will be happy to help you and make sure that everything appears correctly.
September 9, 2019
Timothy W.
Telecommunications Supervisor
Military, 501-1000 employees
February 5, 2019

“XOGO Signage for woodworking shop”

OverallWe display a rotating job schedule in a wood shop. We can include whatever information we want for the floor we just have to update the info and save it as a picture.
ProsI like that it connects through WiFi to update it's picture list but if it loses WiFi it still works. Just bring it back into range of WiFi again to get it to resync. I also like the ease of managing the library once you get it going.
ConsReally this product performs admirably. I had a hard time scanning the QR code during setup but that is because my phone would not scan my computer monitor very well; I recommend offering a *harder to use* backup link one could type to get the same results.

By XOGO on February 7, 2019
Thanks very much for the review! If you have trouble scanning the QR code in the future, you can enter the 4 digit PIN instead. You'll find it next to the QR code in the player app. In the manager app it will be at the top of the screen once you click +NEW to add a player. Sometimes that's even quicker than using the QR code. Thanks for using XOGO!
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
March 29, 2019

“Displaying Content in minutes”

OverallI work in a heavy Google ecosystem environment. I was excited that I was able to load XOGO on a Chromebox and manage it from my admin console instead of using XOGO's hardware.
ProsVery user friendly. I was displaying content within minutes of taking the hardware out of the box and connecting to a display.
ConsI have not come across any issues so far.

By XOGO on April 1, 2019
Appreciate the great review! We have a lot of happy customers across the various platforms; as of a week ago we're now on Fire TV devices as well. Thanks for choosing XOGO!
March 29, 2019
Vishal G.
Senior Software Developer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 17, 2019

“Helpful”

ProsIt gives sleek and professional look. Easy to use.
ConsIt Can Be a Pain to Install and Manage.
February 17, 2019
Pablo Q.
Sales
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

“Good experience ”

ProsEasy installation and very small divices
ConsHD defenition very easy to download videos
Ansley W.
Dining Room Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“Great product! ”

ProsI love how you can truly make it anything you want! It is so customizable and easy to use!
ConsSlightly difficult to figure out at first but love it now!

By XOGO on July 19, 2019
Thanks for the review Ansley!
Ana T.
MArketing Manager
Restaurants, 51-200 employees

“So good so far... ”

OverallWe haven't been using it for too long so we don't know what we don't know yet, but during the lab test it went well and so far the ease of use is great.
ProsAbility to have more than one type of file in the same playlist. The distant reboot, and the live feature.
ConsLibrary size can get to be overwhelming specially if not all your playlists use the same content.
John B.
IT Manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees
December 12, 2018

“Great Value Product”

ProsThis product is easy, and at a great value, to use and make it easy to send out to multiple TV's for Digital Signage.
ConsThe only downfall is the lack of features.

By XOGO on January 15, 2019
Thanks for the nice review John! We recently announced partnerships with online content providers Screenfeed and Seenspire, and have a lot more up our sleeve for 2019. We'll let all of our users know as we roll out new features this year!
December 12, 2018
Justin C.
Multimedia Technician II
June 12, 2018

“Easy and efficient - XOGO is digital signage for the next generation.”

ProsEasy to use GUI. Hardware IOT devices simplifies and saves time for initial deployment and ongoing support.
ConsSome more features and control of content ingestion (being able to import more than one image or video at a time into the library, folder or multiple file import feature would be preferable) and more control over the playlist settings, especially for the variables of time an image or video can be displayed, etc., would be helpful (increments of 15sec seems limiting).

By XOGO on June 14, 2018
Thanks Justin! Appreciate the review, and we are listening. We have additional timing options and batch upload in our backlog now, along with some really exciting new features i.e. social media integrations. Stay tuned! -Justin M. | CMO
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
March 22, 2019

“XOGO Manager”

OverallWe are using this as a display in our front office as a sort of welcome sign.
ProsI liked layout of the software. Everything is laid out and labeled intuitively. I enjoyed how easy it was to set up the player and schedule the player. I had great experience with customer service. Fast, friendly responses.
ConsCan only display videos and images. I would like to see widgets for weather or social media or be able to configure zones to display multiple items at once.

By XOGO on March 26, 2019
Thanks for the nice review! If you want to play news, weather or social media, you can do that by signing up with one of our content partners and then loading their feeds into XOGO. Please see www.xogo.io/dynamic-content Let us know if you have questions about getting it set up!
March 22, 2019
Kevin M.
Engineer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“New XOGO User”

ProsVery easy to load and update assets and create a playlist. Love that it's cloud based and I can update the signage from anywhere.
ConsWould like to see a MacOS / iOS version. Also would like to have more control over the transitions between assets. Documentation on the overlay functionality is thin. I'm still not sure what it is or how it works.

By XOGO on September 26, 2019
Hi Kevin, thanks for the review. The iOS version of XOGO Manager will be released before the end of 2019, along with some new (advanced) features for playlist scheduling. Overlays are typically used to put a logo in one corner of your signage content; we are launching a new video tutorial about that on our YouTube channel this week!
September 24, 2019
Patrick S.
Food Service Director
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
March 12, 2019

“just the right technology to allow us to now have digital menu boards”

Overallwe are rolling out our new Digital menu boards and marketing messages this week. VERY HAPPY !!!
Prosthis product is super simple to use. if you can handle an iPhone....you can use this
Consnothing so far, except maybe no iPhone IOS compatability yet
March 12, 2019
Chris L.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
September 17, 2018

“Easy and Inexpensive”

ProsXOGO is super easy to set up and use. The apps look nice and run on our existing Windows hardware. Can't beat the price. I would like to be able to use it on iOS but it sounds like that's already in development!
ConsIt was really easy to upload our videos. Someday I would like to have the ability to pull in web content such as social media, news, weather, etc. but for now this is a perfect way get our own graphics and videos on-screen.

By XOGO on January 15, 2019
Thanks Chris! You can actually pull in online content now from one of our partner companies like Screenfeed or Seenspire. Check out www.xogo.io/contentpartners for more info!
September 17, 2018
JOE J.
Sales Manager
Automotive, 201-500 employees
July 25, 2019

“Great Investment”

Overallgreat experience and visual signage for customers
ProsEase of use, freedom to use my content.
Conssoftware is a little glitchy and jumps photos sometimes
July 25, 2019
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
February 5, 2019

“Simple Digital Signage Solution”

ProsVery simple and intuitive. It's a clean interface but allows for customization it wanted.
ConsTo this point, I haven't come across any specific downsides to the software. Would maybe like to see some video/photo editing options within the platform, but definitely not a huge ask.

By XOGO on February 11, 2019
Thanks for the nice review! Stay tuned for more exciting features coming in 2019.
Lindsey N.
Banquets
Food & Beverages, 1001-5000 employees
December 28, 2018

“Intuitive product with great features”

ProsThe XOGO Mini is quick to setup and very easy to use. XOGO Manager is so intuitive. I like that it's easy to select which portion of a video to show, and you can easily hide a graphic until you're ready to show it with the Realtime feature. Love it!! Also, I got an email almost right away to offer any assistance should it be needed.
ConsIt took a little while for my computer to find the XOGO Mini when using Bluetooth to connect it to WiFi (but that may have just been my computer).

By XOGO on January 15, 2019
Thanks for the nice review Lindsey! We're so happy that you like XOGO. That's what makes all of the hard work worth it. :)
December 28, 2018
Mohammed A.
HR Manager
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
September 24, 2018

“XOGO for big organizations”

ProsEasy to use and plays video which is great, scalable and controllable
ConsExpensive if you want to use many displays (need to come up with attractive pricing structure and packages)

By XOGO on September 28, 2018
Hi Mohammed, thanks for the review! We do in fact offer enterprise pricing (as well as optional installation and customized support services) for large deployments. Please drop us a note at sales@xogo.io - we'd love to discuss how we can help with your project!
September 24, 2018
Naren K.
Segment Marketing Manager, Digital Signage
Semiconductors, Unspecified

“Great product for SMB!”

Prosgreat product for SMB. very simple delivery; choose the right offering for your business at the right price point.
ConsThe ability to support more features as the trends for signage is increasing like 3D, Augmented reality and so on.
Ray S.
GM
Retail, 11-50 employees
March 8, 2019

“Fast, Easy and Economical Digital Signage”

OverallBeen great to easily advertise menus and monthy specials. Changing them as need is quick and fast. Great deal.
ProsEase of use of both hardward and software.
ConsAbout the only problem I have is a monthy fee for more than one unit.

By XOGO on March 11, 2019
Hi Ray thanks for the feedback! We're happy that you like XOGO and its ease of use. Unfortunately we do have to charge for pro accounts (that's how we stay in business!) but you'll find that our pricing is one of the most affordable in the industry. We are committed to keeping it that way, while carefully developing new features that make XOGO even more powerful and easy to use. Thanks for being a customer!
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Super easy to use”

OverallAs a comic and game shop that carries a plethora of products, the struggle is to inform our guests as to what's available in-store. XOGO is the answer.
ProsXOGO makes setting up a digital sign incredibly easy. I was up and running within 30 minutes.
ConsI don't have enough time in my day to put together new content for the sign, but that's hardly XOGO's fault. :) They also offer help creating content, but I haven't explored that option yet.

By XOGO on February 11, 2019
Thanks for the great review! We're glad that you like our platform. Let us know if you need help with content at any point and we'll be happy to help.
Francisco S.
Program Coordinator
Education Management, 51-200 employees
September 3, 2019

“Works as intended ”

OverallI purchase 3 of them to use at a high school - Our students love them!
ProsThe software is easy to learn/use once you have the XOGO connected to the network.
ConsI found the software fairly easy to work with but as mentioned above ensure that the XOGO is recognized by the computer and network.

By XOGO on September 4, 2019
Hi Francisco, thanks for the kind review! If you haven't done it yet, check out our dynamic content feature. There's a free 30 day trial and you get access to over 300 beautiful infotainment (news, sports, weather, etc.) and social media feeds that will play right on your XOGO Minis!
September 3, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“Great ease for setup”

OverallWe wanted to be able to show dynamic content in different areas of a clients store, and XOGO made it easy to look great, have good quality images and help serve the customers with more information at their fingertips, and also gives the sales team more information throughout the selling process to use on the floor.
ProsIt was very easy to set up, and easy to change out content when needed. The device seamlessly blends into the displayed TV, making it visual perfect in the space.
ConsHaven't found anything I don't like yet.
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
December 7, 2018

“XOGO Review ”

ProsEase of use, and simplicity of the application
ConsNothing, the product was easy to use as describe by XOGO
December 7, 2018
Chris C.
Marketing Manager
Sports, 51-200 employees

“CCGC Review”

OverallSo far I am highly pleased with XOGO, especially after trialing and attempting other signage softwares and companies.
ProsThe easiness of uploading files from multiple sources.
ConsThe speed of uploading files that are large video sizes.

By XOGO on December 6, 2018
Thanks for the review Chris! We're happy that you found XOGO easy to use. Regarding video-upload speeds we are actually moving over to our brand new (high-performance) backend on 15 December so you are going to see some speed increases very soon as well!
Guillermo B.
Service Desk Manager
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1001-5000 employees
September 20, 2019

“Simply and Easy”

ProsThe simple and easy to use interface allows for quick changes and fast training
ConsThere are not many "cons" with this software to be honest.

By XOGO on September 23, 2019
Hi Guillermo, thanks for the review!
September 20, 2019
March 5, 2019

“Too basic ”

OverallIt was good experience but interface can be friendlier and nicer
ProsEase to us Good for a small business Easy to build a playlist
ConsNo build for big business Doesn't integrate with apps Cant build on API
March 5, 2019
Terrance T.
April 13, 2019

“Good start ”

OverallIt is a great start building a better product.
ProsThe integration with multiple platforms is the biggest plus.
ConsApp has miles to go in regards to user interface and features. Feels very limited when using.

By XOGO on April 16, 2019
Hi Terrance, thanks for the review. We work hard to keep XOGO simple to use, but there are actually some powerful features under the hood including our API (allows for remotely triggering content from other apps or sensors), Realtime mode and the ability to playback dynamic content like news, weather, and social media pages / hashtag campaigns. We're also working on some advanced features around playlist scheduling right now that might interest you, and other things that I can't talk about yet :) Stay tuned, you'll see some cool new features this year.
April 13, 2019
Robert Q.
Director of Operations
Information Services, 1-10 employees

“Strong platform”

ProsThe software was powerful yet easy to use.
ConsI have a hard time coming up with any negative aspects to the XOGO platform.

By XOGO on December 6, 2018
Hi Robert, thanks for the kind review. We're so happy that you like XOGO. We work hard to deliver the features that people want while keeping our software and players easy to use. Thanks for using our platform!
Thomas Z.
June 17, 2018

“Super Easy to use, truly plug and play!”

ProsIt's easy to setup up playlists and anyone can learn how to use it in about ten minutes. Sets itself up as described.
ConsThere are a limited about of features to allow for real-time information which would be nice for news and weather, or social feeds
June 17, 2018
Ademola J.
Co-Owner
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“Love this ptoduct!”

OverallReally love and enjoyed using this device. Highly recommended
ProsVery easy to use and easily scalable. Web based and easily manageable.
ConsMax 15 free listings. Wish that it had more
George M.
Retail, 1-10 employees
January 23, 2019

“Easy to use”

ProsEasy to use designer software. The Xogo manager is easy to use
ConsLimited to 15 slides without a subscription.
January 23, 2019
Subham Raj T.
Head of Product
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
March 11, 2019

“Review of XOGO Signage”

ProsThe ease to install and access the software.
ConsThe clutter in the controller application.
March 11, 2019